Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:54:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin can return $ 20,000?  (Read 2231 times)
susuberuang

Activity: 926
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 09:19:40 AM

I think it could happen that you need only to be more patient and don't let you be easily affected and panic that will make you sell your assets at a very cheap price so you have to stay calm, the price of bitcoin will definitely experience a price recovery.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Core.BUSTER

Activity: 562
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 10:39:34 AM

If Bitcoin returns $ 20,000 then the market will be pump and altcoin also pump or continue sideways.
I see with the current situation can bitcoin will be more than $ 20,000 in two months.
(This is my thinking.)
I think there is a big possibility that bitcoin return to $20000 price but if we want to happen we should support it so that it could really return to that price. Furthermore, as of now the price of bitcoin is around $6500 and I think in the end of this year it will recover and back to the price of $20000. Lastly, I think it will really become more expensive if there where will be many investors that will invest.
dreico

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 02:43:41 PM

not this year is for sure, but such a price will come back sooner or later just for this you need time and patience to wait
chulos

Activity: 268
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 04:31:15 PM

If Bitcoin returns $ 20,000 then the market will be pump and altcoin also pump or continue sideways.
I see with the current situation can bitcoin will be more than $ 20,000 in two months.
(This is my thinking.)
Looking at the historical data /graphs of bitcoin price development/, it is estimated that Bitcoin should record the new All Time High for about a year and something, according to me at the end of 2019. At that time, the crypto market will look completely different. It will affect institutions, new technologies, the user base will grow significantly and the interest in digital assets will rise. When this happens, altcoins, at least those in the top 20 will also grow.

▂▆●● SynchrotronCoin.org - Payment solution - Airdrops live NOW!●●▆▂
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 10:37:38 PM

We can see again 20k dollars this year 2018. Many people now are afraid because the price of the bitcoin continue to dump but don't worry because not all the time bitcoin dump the value they have chance to pump again the value. No specific months possible to reach again 20k dollars. But I hope next month is better if that happen.
T o x i c a l

Activity: 518
Merit: 13

SCARCITYDEFI.ORG

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:19:13 PM

Everyone wants to believe that this can happen quickly enough, but if we take as a basis the technical analysis and also the fact that the SEC did not adopt any positive decision regarding bitcoin, then we can assume that we will not return to such figures very soon.

Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:20:42 PM

Dear friend,

You are funny, It can even take few years to reach $20.000. I agree with you about that because from today's level to $20.000 level is so far. But I believe that BTC will go uptrend next month and maybe reach $12.000 to $14.000 at the end of this year. I hope that thing will occur because it's good for our bounty community.
Thank you!
First any changes can occur in the crypto market. you should realize that skyrocketing prices can happen in a short time and last year is the proof. if someone says that it takes a few years to reach $20k, that's just their speculation, and that's not necessarily true..
mr.nby

Activity: 307

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:34:15 PM

I am sure that the market will immediately recover and return to $ 20,000, this certainly makes me patient to wait so that someday I can get a big profit.

It is certainly possible. The question is only when? With such a weak market as now, it may not be easy to achieve this year. Everyone wanted to return to 20k $ as soon as possible, but it can take a lot more time than we expect.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:00:31 PM

(This is my thinking.)
Ofcourse theres no impossible to bitcoin reaching that $20,000 but the right question is WHEN would this be since that is the only problem for us not to hitting that margin

It is obvious that when bitcoin grows and all the altcoins will grow also,but only those legit and not the shitcoins who’s majority in this crypto market

TokenForUs

Activity: 392

Ccfound

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:25:08 PM

i dont lose my hope in cryptocurrency especially bitcoin, with current market situation there are some people who confuse waiting for the bull comes and hope to recover their lost from last fall. but i really dont think bitcoin price will reach $20k in the near future. it will always stable in approximate $6000 - $9000 until the end of 2019. its even hard to maintain bitcoin price at $10k for now until the end of 2018.

Joshapat

Activity: 1526
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:55:39 PM

Yes i think bitcoin can be more than 20000$ but only after 2 months and half at time of writing. The best way is to hold your bitcoin for long tine.

Positive thinking and always optimism are important in bitcoin investment, although many laugh because they think it is impossible if bitcoin prices can reach $ 20,000 but I am sure that prices can reach $ 20,000 in December.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Affilate User

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:18:35 AM

yes of course I can be sure that this bitcoin price condition can recover the price of up to $ 20k again, on cryptocurrency like bitcoin nothing is impossible because this bitcoin cryptocurrency has a very limited total supply and has very high demand making the price very expensive.
sheenaedago

Activity: 262

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:55:14 AM

yes of course I can be sure that this bitcoin price condition can recover the price of up to $ 20k again, on cryptocurrency like bitcoin nothing is impossible because this bitcoin cryptocurrency has a very limited total supply and has very high demand making the price very expensive.
  Many of us had been waiting in this high peak but the current market still unstable and no one can predict on when the battle be desist. But I am always optimistic that $20k peak will overcome before this year end.
shone08

Activity: 602
Merit: 262

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:44:21 AM

Many of us had been waiting in this high peak but the current market still unstable and no one can predict on when the battle be desist. But I am always optimistic that $20k peak will overcome before this year end.

Well I think most of us hoping to hit the $20k before the end of this year but personally I dont see any sign it will be back to its all time high theres a lot of bad/fake news regarding to bitcoin and if you take a look to the chart of bitcoin it so far far away to touch that level. The good thing in this bad/fake news you can buy bitcoin in a low price so I see this year as a opportunity to stock more bitcoin/altcoin, if the price boom again I guaranty to you a good profit.
Tory-Tory

Activity: 196

“Blockchain Powered Clinical Trial Management”

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 08:29:43 AM

I am sure that Bitcoin will cost more, the market is cyclical. The only question is when this will happen. Now there is an incomprehensible situation in the market, I hope at the end of the year everything will become clearer.

Mashadarty1

Activity: 309

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 05:58:02 PM

probably, bitcoin has shown us that it is not imposible to reach such as high price, so I think after red time of market (which has ended I guess) it will start grow back

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Klausi

Activity: 536

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 07:43:28 PM

Bitcoin's character wasn't like a fiat currency economy which became stable for more years at a certain value, but for a decentralized type it's always possible to aim for triple the current price it has. There's no limitations for bitcoin to reach a certain price, and yet we've been hitting that price last year and no wonder we will touch that $20K again. Just a positive mindset I always expect and hope for that to happen again.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
lingwistiko

Activity: 322

╔►[FILIPINO Translator]◄╝

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 10:50:22 PM

probably, bitcoin has shown us that it is not imposible to reach such as high price, so I think after red time of market (which has ended I guess) it will start grow back

I think it the bearish market hasn't ended yet as we can see the market is limping back again. Time can only tell whether we can make it back again to the moon this year or bitcoin needs rest before setting up its flight back again to the moon in the coming year or two.

Secionz

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 09:21:58 AM

Yes to me I myself too much confident about the bitcoin price and that is the reason that I am holding my bitcoin for last one year, I hope that very soon when the bull run will started I hope that bitcoin will surely return to its previous all time high price, in fact some people are even expecting that bitcoin price can this go more high, may bit bitcoin price will reach to 50k.
kurniawan05

Activity: 1708
Merit: 13

KUWA.ai

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 03:15:59 PM

I'm sure bitcoin will again touch $ 20,000 but not for this year, it will probably happen in 2019. The Market conditions are really bad for now.

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    CHECK OUT KUWA    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: