Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 12:24:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: who think this is bull market  (Read 675 times)
criptoman83

Activity: 336
Merit: 15

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:12:34 AM

Now it looks like is really already the market recovering. Today is really important day.  "Tax day" in America is April 15.  April 17 - tax deadline.       
The next few days it will be clear whether it was a recovery or a bullish trap. Cross the fingers!

Zandra

Activity: 418
Merit: 100

24/7 COMMUNITY MANAGER 💯

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:13:22 AM

i am thinking this is the market recovery mode on. This bull market will gradually comes up and it will be prevailing till  july. anyway i keep my holdings for the year end.

whats your views ?

i see that the market are slowly recovery the value of cryptos are increase and decrease again, well I think in the mid of the year it will continuing recovered and going rise again.
hotcoin1234

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:13:46 AM

i am thinking this is the market recovery mode on. This bull market will gradually comes up and it will be prevailing till  july. anyway i keep my holdings for the year end.

whats your views ?

From my views which is trend analysis of a few major coins like eth and btc the trend is not bull yet still in a bearish trend however we did see that last few days the price of the coins was bullish which is a good sign. I will not say now is bull trend maybe bear trend but the bear is weakening and is an advantage for a bull run.
bunny0612

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:16:13 AM

I think market sideway until the end of the month. But when May coming, I think we will come in bull run again. This year will be many bearish than bullish in my opinion, be careful with your money
Fuhre

Activity: 644
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:04:59 AM

I hope it will continue the bullish run and the market will recover soon. Bitcoin and other alts will rise again and it's good entry to buy.
although the market is still confusion at the moment, but I am sure his market pump will usher to bullish. this recovery is still in the early stages to move on to the top, I also always hope this increase will continue until the end of the year, hopefully in the near future, market and bitcoin will soon break the price in the figure $ 9000 - $ 10,000
Novemberboy

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:10:11 AM

I don't think that this is the bull run now. I can stable market, but of course I am hoping for the bull run as soon as possible.
zerocashdev

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:11:19 AM

I would not say that now we can observe a bullish trend on the market, but in connection with the latest circumstances, we can see the prerequisites for a trend change in the crypto market  Wink
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:12:48 AM

whats your views ?

July is in 4 months from now! and a bull market doesn't come gradually.

what we are seeing now seems more like a dead cat bounce rather than being a bull market. the altcoins still need to be dumped more and go much lower than this and as you can see their rises are pretty weak too.
but i agree with the July part, during summer (June or maybe sooner) there is usually lots of pumps so we can see another pumping season even if small.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
enawati

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

https://adonx.one

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:18:55 AM

I have the same opinion, the bullish trend just started and will continously until in the last of this year.The price of crypto now look strong in that level price and  not going down anymore, this is mean the support level now is strong.

mariayaz

Activity: 294
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:19:23 AM

No not a bull run but its going steady and will go with this pack till end of this year. I don't think crypto is going to see any bull run like last year end any sooner. Reason of that people backed off since govt are banning crypto.

✦✦✦✦✦  ☸ SECURE - FAST - FAIR ☸  ✦✦✦✦✦   (https://www.bitgame.com/?trackCode=BITCOINTALK)
cryptofunn

Activity: 490

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 07:21:47 AM

when the bitcode overcomes the psychological mark of 10,000, and then 12,000, then we can talk about a full turn. now we see how the Altcoy market reacts positively to the fact that bitcoin has kept the bar at 6500 and moved upwards

ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:24:04 AM

whats your views ?
Many think like you but few dare to take action and I see most are still waiting because there may be another downfall, I bought some at a low price last week and waited until the price I wanted to happen then sold some of the coin that I hold especially ethereum.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:28:19 AM

whats your views ?

Bitcoin prices fell 0.40% as did ethereum down 0.46% on the day. Recover or bull trap personally, I am still confused to determine. But it is clear if the media view cryptocurrency information that comes still balanced. So the price is still a little down and up does not rise drastically and the decrease is not drastic anyway.

Necessarily if you have a long term investment, do not bother what's happening in the market. Simply believe that the price of cryptocurrency will go up and stay silent. Make the experts who predict the bitcoin price could reach $ 25,000 by the end of this year and $ 250,000 in 2022, make it an entertainment when prices decline.
Prodigan786

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:54:55 AM

Even i think its the bull run not a trap if it is trab market would not sustain for a week after last pump from 250 billion 325 billion almost testing from a week . So if it is a trap there should be downfall now . I think it is the signal for next bull run . Even most of the people are not beliveing because of previous traps . But now i strongly believe its bull run . Finally we can only predict but whales can decide . So hope for good .
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:41:14 AM

The bit rate trend reversal signal has been present since the 5 SMA and 10 SMA cross lines occur within a 1 day time frame. Many analysts expressed speculation that when the two SMAs lines are crossed then the market starts bullish though not for the long term. I do not really observe chart analyzes for altcoin because other coin prices will definitely follow the price movement of bitcoin. It's been a few days BTC market has increased since the two SMAs lines that I mentioned earlier crossed and it is possible if the daily bitcoin price does not work closed at a price above $8500 then a short decline will occur in the range of $7300 - $7500.
anzhanbei1214068

Activity: 166
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:52:00 AM

I hope this is a sign that the bull market is about to come. The market is recovering and the market is improving in recent days.

I still think that bitcoin will be the same as usual until around July and August, when the real bull market begins.
Zeleznyak

Activity: 80

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:00:16 AM

Now it looks like is really already the market recovering. Today is really important day.  "Tax day" in America is April 15.  April 17 - tax deadline.       
The next few days it will be clear whether it was a recovery or a bullish trap. Cross the fingers!

I don't think it's a bullish trap as the bears are already tired as the market has been going down for almost 3 months!! not in one market there was no such decline for so long, there was a correction, there was a sharp rise, but there was no fall.
BitcoinBallerina

Activity: 308

Presale is live!

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:03:56 AM

I'm not really sure as this could be a bull trap too as I don't think the recovery of price will happen this fast after the long and multiple pumps we had last year. One should avoid "going all in" in times like these and try to DCA. Although if Bitcoin reaches the $15k price within few months than I think the bull market is back on track.

morphic

Activity: 141

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:04:38 AM

I agree with yours. I think this is a precursor to the forthcoming explosion of Bitcoin. The two days of Bitcoin's volatility made me see hope that it will soon burst, and I will continue to hold my Bitcoin and wait for it. Moment.
bitcoinhunter1221

Activity: 266
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:15:27 AM

I think this market recovery will continue as we hold on tight with our tokens. For me coins and tokens will rise up on the start of 2018 Q3. I will still hold mine until year end.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: