Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:50:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: who think this is bull market  (Read 675 times)
gokhan17

Activity: 448
Merit: 264

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:18:42 AM

BTC can start the bull market as long as it stays above$ 8K
Viscera

Activity: 660
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:19:37 AM

I'm sure alot of you thinking this is a bull season. Believe me it will happen very soon. Some coins are pumping and some are on neutral mode, just let bitcoin go wild so everyone's happy!
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:27:21 AM

Normally we are enjoying when the market is starting to bull and from the past months, majority were disappointed especially the new holders. Bitcoin has been stable for a while from $7,900~ish to $8,100 and luckily it has been seen there. I guess the tax day has influenced the market and the logic that lies behind this type of market is we came from a bear market. And to expect things to come, after the entire crypto market has been there, it's coming now, the bull is there but still there will be some small dips.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
SKgrubby

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:30:07 AM

I think the fluctuation of Bitcoin in the past two days is a sign of warming up. This makes me very happy because I still continue to hold my Bitcoin. I believe it. It never let me down, I hope this time too.
vladuch1

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:40:03 AM

I also think that the market will soon begin to grow. I keep all my coins because I think that after a while they will bring me more profit than if I had sold them now. I think we need to take a little bit and we will see how much the market will grow.
Bratecon

Activity: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:42:22 AM

It is pumping for almost a week already (with some minor fluctuations). What else could it be if not Bullish market?
cryptogeek101

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

homt.net

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 09:49:08 AM

i am thinking this is the market recovery mode on. This bull market will gradually comes up and it will be prevailing till  july. anyway i keep my holdings for the year end.

whats your views ?

We are in the same position concerning the crypto market, I believe the bull market is just beginning and will be at its peak around July and August.Just remember to sell after August ending because the crypto demand curve will change during September.

HOMT

Powered by,
xandebnu

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

Infleum

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:49:30 AM

I am more inclined to the fact that this is a market reversal, as the market gradually steadily goes up. As for the timing, I think there will be a correction again in summer, and very strong growth in autumn.

shfdj

Activity: 101

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:52:53 AM

I agree with you, but I'm a little bit wrong in time. I don't think it has to wait until July. I think May is enough and the market will surely rise. The market for cryptocurrencies is very fast.
explosion

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:53:09 AM

I think we should be ready for another fall. Of course, green graphs warm our souls, but think rationally and be prepared for the worst. According to my feeling, the real bull market will come in the end of June - July.
AgustaMod

Activity: 18
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:13:18 AM

I do think it a bull run,the bearish trend has finally over and this might be the best time to take our profits,when you bought from the bottom of the bloody markets you should have big profits now as the bulls has finally come to our market,bitcoin's charts are very bullish which is why most of the coins or the whole market is being pumped.
zhangcaisbsbn55

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:13:28 AM

i am thinking this is the market recovery mode on. This bull market will gradually comes up and it will be prevailing till  july. anyway i keep my holdings for the year end.

whats your views ?
I think it will not move so smoothly but at last it will be good enough. And I will alao hold what i  have.

BitcoinCazh

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:19:53 AM

right, i think so, the market will giving mark green for all coins in the year end. i hope in the july market going up again and recover from isue before, because i have some coins and my plan to hold till end year
y3v63n

Activity: 252
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:21:20 AM

Historically speaking, the market resumed growth approximately this time each previous year. So it could be. But of course, noone knows for sure. There still may be some dips.
AndriyPilipyak

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:23:32 AM

In my opinion bull market will be in the end of spring and capitalization will be more than 600 billions, just wait

Razick
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:36:49 AM

whats your views ?
It looks like we might be heading into another bull market if the prices keep recovering at this rate but at the same time I am also wary as this might be another pump and dump scheme and if it turns out that it is  then we should expect the market prices to crash further down than they were before this price increase. It has all the characteristics of a pump.

ACCOUNT RECOVERED 4/27/2020. Account was previously hacked sometime in 2017. Posts between 12/31/2016 and 4/27/2020 are NOT LEGITIMATE.
shana95

Activity: 209

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:45:35 AM

whats your views ?

I hope it too... previously market was moving down. but since last week it started to consolidate. I saw some people say anything going to happen It will happen after the May. Let's see it. I also don't think to sell my holdings too fast.
AlekSandRAx

Activity: 127
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:46:16 AM

If this is the bull trend starting then the market is as predictable as I believed all along. Market cap is around $330B now, about the same as it was at the end of November 2017, just before the last bull run accrued. Ever since downfall started in January I was sure, that it won't go lower then the point it left off. Could I be right?
feelideb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

fLibero.financial

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:48:59 AM

I do not think the current state of the cryptocurrency market is signaling bull yet, what we have presently is rather recovery and from recovery we may get to stabilize for some times before we can begin to experience bull market once again.

Hexah

Activity: 728
Merit: 265

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:55:32 AM

More analysts has the vision that it will come up to $25k in this year alone but who knows maybe another bearish problem may come up again in the coming weeks or months, always take the risk.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: