Bitcoin Forum
July 28, 2024, 05:25:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: who think this is bull market  (Read 688 times)
Dpat
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:29:20 PM

Yes, this is the bull market because almost gone above double fold from it's lowest to now for Bitcoin and also for the other crypto. So, you can say it is in the midst of the bull market and the market is inviting the investment.
fulmetal08larz

Activity: 476
Merit: 124

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:30:59 PM

In technical perspective, we might be lacking some confirmations from different indicators before declaring that we're experiencing another bull run. In fundamental perspective, good news are all over the media and a lot of corporations are starting to adapt crypto currencies in their businesses. We have a really bright future ahead of us, we just have to be patient.
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:31:42 PM

i am thinking this is the market recovery mode on. This bull market will gradually comes up and it will be prevailing till  july. anyway i keep my holdings for the year end.

whats your views ?

We have the same view.
The market major correction months has already passed. People who experience in crypto must be know that.
From the market cap we can see 450 billion USD which means there are new investors coming.
This is the beginning of bullish months
ccsang

Activity: 910
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:42:53 PM

I don't think it's a bull market, only normal market price up and down, I believed that Bull Market is coming soon, but not now, marketcap already reach $450B, I already forgot past 4 month market price dip, just enjoy my big profit day coming
Rebdoomer

Activity: 100
Merit: 2

Buy Bitcoin

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:51:01 PM

It's a bull market for now. When the bear market starts I would start selling.
arthotdog

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:57:52 PM

i am thinking this is the market recovery mode on. This bull market will gradually comes up and it will be prevailing till  july. anyway i keep my holdings for the year end.

whats your views ?
Yeah,i believe theres no other dip that happening this next weeks,just grow and some fall that wont give big loss or profit ,only enough for us to earn for the daily traders..

But if bitcoin reaches $10,000 this may then $15,000 will be on our way atlast after a long waiting..

It's a bull market for now. When the bear market starts I would start selling.
Atleast if you find whete that bearish market will start and when it happens lol
Yuuto

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 05:49:29 AM

Yes, this is the bull market because almost gone above double fold from it's lowest to now for Bitcoin and also for the other crypto. So, you can say it is in the midst of the bull market and the market is inviting the investment.

Come on, no we are not.

This is just a very small recovery and I don't even think that the lows from January this year are even the bottom of the bear market. Usually during a dump like we saw in the first months of this year, there will always be a pretty big bounce when prices somewhat stabilize. But doesn't mean that it's completely a bull market.

The reason why prices went up so much is due mainly to FOMO and I don't think that it's going to last very long until a correction comes.
amitkumratra

Activity: 672
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:06:53 PM

This is just a start of recovery and it doesn't mean that, it is a bull market.
Market will take some time to reach on his previous position and it is all depend on good or bad news which is come from any corner of world.
But now looks that all things are fine and market will grow slowly day by day.
lalatao80

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:49:38 AM

Lol but on this circumstances in my view perhaps the bull isn't finish yet,  and i think behind this fluctuation is  just a normal correction of price which is soon it will continue to bullish when it gains enough. 
Lerosaeyan6

Activity: 375
Merit: 10

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:17:06 AM

i am thinking this is the market recovery mode on. This bull market will gradually comes up and it will be prevailing till  july. anyway i keep my holdings for the year end.

whats your views ?

i believe it too. I will do the right things in able to profit. I will sell majority of my coins/tokens when the marketcap creates new highs.

yes I agree with you because what I see today is the market in the recovery period so now many people are holding their altcoin for altcoin prices that will be stable and they will sell their altcoin to gains profit that last month incurred losses

aileen393332xe5157

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:31:58 PM

After a long period of decline, the digital money market has gradually stabilized. And the value of those currencies will increase. But because of the characteristics of this market is not stable so it may appear red market but soon the blue will reappear ... Constant fluctuations but their value is always increasing over time space. So I believe this is a growth market. Investing in a growth market always gives you a good chance!
South Park

Activity: 2968
Merit: 799

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:40:09 PM

whats your views ?
This is not a bull market, you do not really need to look at the charts to know that it's impossible that we get another bull market after the last one finished just a few months ago, people need to be realistic, the price of bitcoin can not explode and skyrocket every single month, we will need a lot of time before we see another bull market again personally I think we're going to have to wait for a year and in the worst case scenario for two or three years.
Endank

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:45:31 PM

Basically the market will go up and down, in the past, now, and in the future. You can take a little profit if you buy and sell at the right time, or become a winner by being the strongest hand for the future.
gucci belt

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:16:03 PM

Holding investments is something very simple, without special knowledge, can be done by anyone, and history proves they will be the winners.
It needs to stay on purpose, and I think at the end of the year the story will turn out to be beautiful.
BrentMack

Activity: 204

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:18:30 PM

This is anything but a bull market. The price has gone down again anyway and it will take a while before we start seeing another recovery trend. We should not expect another bull market so soon after the last one that we had. Be realistic, the price will go up again but not into a bull market. Just ready yourselves to hold for the long term.
sorehammer

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:22:53 PM

whats your views ?

Market is still in recovery phase and not fully recovered.So its always useful to hold your investment during dip period.But if you are holding some shit coins then you must sell them immediately to avoid further loss.Holding is the best option and bull period may take some more times,dont be panic wait .

PLAY
               ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄▄▄
          ▄▄███████████    █████▄
      ▄▄███████    ████▄▄▄▄███████
  ▄▄███    ████▄▄▄▄███████████████▌
▄██████▄▄▄▄███████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████▀█  ███████████
 ▐█████████████████▄  ▀     ▀██████▌
  ████████████████▀    ▄▄▄   ███████
  ▐███████████████▄ ▄  ▐███   ▀██████▌
   ▐████████████████   ▀▀      ██████
    ███  ▀███████████▌   ▄▄██   ▐█████▌
    ▐██▄  ███████████   ▐███   ███████
     ████████████████▌   ▀   ▄███████
     ▐██████████████▀    ▄ ▀██████▀
      ▀███████████████  ▄ ▀█▄████▀
        ▀████████████████▄███▀▀
          ▀███████████████▀▀
            ▀██████████▀▀
              ▀████▀▀
ITCOIN
G   A   M   E   S
       ▄██▄
      ▐████▄▄▄██
  ▄   █████████▀
   ▀▄ ▀█████▀▀
  ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
 ▀ ▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄███▄
 ▄███████  ██████▄
▄█████▀      ▀█████
██████  ▀  █▄▄██████
███████▄▄    ▀██████
 █████  ▀  ▀  █████▀
  ▀████▄▄  ▄▄█████▀
    ▀▀███▄▄█████▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▄█ ▄▀▄           █
▄▄▄▀▀▀  █ █▀█           █
█  ▄▄    █      ▄█▄      █
▀▄ █▄▀▄  █    ▄█████▄    █
█ ▀     █  ▄█████████▄  █
█      █  ███████████  █
▀▄     █   ▀▀▀ █ ▀▀▀   █
█     █      ▀▀▀      █
█    █               █
▀▄   ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
█       ▄▄▄▀▀       
▀▄▄▄▀▀▀             
           ▄▄▄   
          █   ▀▀▀▄▄▄
         █  ▄▄▄     ▀▀▀▄▄▄
        █   ███    ▄▄▄   ▐▌
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███   █
█               █       █
█          ███  █ ▄    █
█          ▀▀▀  █ ██  █
█      ███      █ ▀  █
█      ▀▀▀      █   █
█  ███          █ ▀▀
█  ▀▀▀          █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
hasildero

Activity: 20

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:59:19 AM

I hope it will continue the bullish run and the market will recover soon. Bitcoin and other alts will rise again and it's good entry to buy. Wink
yahata142

Activity: 29

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:33:21 PM

i think behind this fluctuation is  just a normal correction of price which is soon it will continue to bullish when it gains enough. 
bibitao60

Activity: 17

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:37:29 AM

I think market sideway until the end of the month. But when May coming, I think we will come in bull run again. This year will be many bearish than bullish in my opinion, be careful with your money
berytry

Activity: 280
Merit: 18

@berytry

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:33:04 AM

I have the same opinion with you. The bullish trend will continue from year to year. Because many people are interested and join the cryptocurrency
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: