Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:44:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Mega coin, mining from you wallet by the click of a button....  (Read 1800 times)
rhyso (OP)

Activity: 129
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 10:44:58 AM

Hi there,

I am a newbie an I have just jumped on the Megacoin bandwagon...

I am mining by the click of a button from my wallet.

Do other crypto currencies have such a simple system...?

accrual of monetary value

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sumantso
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 10:48:04 AM

Good job wasting your electricity. Congrats.

rhyso (OP)

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 11:38:32 AM

LOL,

A, Not my electricity
B, Not My bandwidth

Wondering if other wallets have this capability...

If you are not into alternative coins and you are trolling alternative coin forums... then who is wasting electricity?

It is a shame forums like this are clogged up with retarded comments like yours. I am sure there were plenty of people saying just as much about bitcoin back in 2009...

Mowcore

Activity: 592
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 11:46:27 AM

Just because it is not your electric doesn't mean your not wasting it. And ignore shit thrown your way. If you want a tip, mine Protoshares before it gets too hard to, use your CPU for that! More BTC, less lectric! search this section for protoshares or goto bitsharestalk.org. you can then use your gpu for some other altcoin you find.

Humble Weekly Bundle.Pay What You Want. Redeem on Steam. Support charity. Pay with BTCitcoin now!--> Paypal Sad
sumantso
Legendary

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 12:25:28 PM

LOL,

A, Not my electricity
B, Not My bandwidth

Wondering if other wallets have this capability...

If you are not into alternative coins and you are trolling alternative coin forums... then who is wasting electricity?

It is a shame forums like this are clogged up with retarded comments like yours. I am sure there were plenty of people saying just as much about bitcoin back in 2009...

Yeah, mining scrypt with CPU while a lot of good CPU coins are out there is not retarded at all. Enjoy.

rhyso (OP)

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 12:29:22 PM

LOL,

So you guys are writing off Megacoin in its infancy...

If whoever is behind it is who many think it is... then I would not be so quick to judge...

I have a laptop only... the electricity in this country is very cheap, I am using t my work and it is own by a billionaire that essentially owns the country.

Once again...

Is there another coin that can be so easily mined?

Why do you suggest it is a waste of time and energy?

sumantso
Legendary

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 12:32:20 PM

LOL,

If whoever is behind it is who many think it is... then I would not be so quick to judge...

I have a laptop only... the electricity in this country is very cheap, I am using t my work and it is own by a billionaire that essentially owns the country.

Once again...

This has nothing to do with Megacoin. Mining any scrypt coin with CPU is a waste. Mine one of the CPU specific coins like XPM, PTS, SRC ....

You probably already know that, since you seem to have done some digging around here to pick up some obscure coin like megacoin.

braytz

Activity: 490
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 12:37:52 PM

Good job wasting your electricity. Congrats.

+1
Tonka Branded Truck

Activity: 259
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 12:43:15 PM

What is the current price of photoshares. If I have 8 cores how many photoshares I can mine per day? What is efficient to mine now xpm or pts?

Hazard
Legendary

Activity: 980

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2013, 12:57:42 PM

Megacoin sock puppet account, no surprise there.

Have fun CPU mining and finding a block once per year, idiot.

braytz

Activity: 490
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 12:59:52 PM

lol, just buy some cheap Gh/s on cex (click on the banner):

ethought
Legendary

Activity: 1316

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 01:25:01 PM

LOL,

Once again...

Ignore the haters - especially Hazard!!

If all you have is a laptop then by all means mine with it - I did the same when I first started mining Litecoin (and Bitcoin years ago for that matter).
rhyso (OP)

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 01:37:10 PM

Yeah it is funny that they mock mining such an obscure coin such as megacoin...

One character gets a couple of blocks per week mining on his desktop...

My question is still unanswered. Is there another coin that you can mine with the click of a button straight from your wallet?

This function is not just good for the user as it is easy, it is terrific for all the users of the coin as there will be more people mining them therefore securing the transactions sooner.

I am new to this so I am playing with this coin to learn.

I am not really that interested in mining but if it is easy as clicking a button and leaving it running... why not.

Can any of the haters out there tell me of a coin that can be mined with a button already supplied in the wallet?

I am interested to see if megacoin has innovated this.

Mega.co.nz is a very secure cloud storage facility with 50gb of free encrypted storage... If I am correct megacoin is being developed by the very same people and will likely be a great secure and easy to trade coin...

ethought
Legendary

Activity: 1316

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 01:58:48 PM

The one click cpu mining functionality is not unique to Megacoin. I cannot remember which other coins have it exactly, but I know the Feathercoin wallet does have that functionality too.
Eli0t

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 08:59:59 PM

Yeah it is funny that they mock mining such an obscure coin such as megacoin...

One character gets a couple of blocks per week mining on his desktop...

My question is still unanswered. Is there another coin that you can mine with the click of a button straight from your wallet?

This function is not just good for the user as it is easy, it is terrific for all the users of the coin as there will be more people mining them therefore securing the transactions sooner.

I am new to this so I am playing with this coin to learn.

I am not really that interested in mining but if it is easy as clicking a button and leaving it running... why not.

Can any of the haters out there tell me of a coin that can be mined with a button already supplied in the wallet?

I am interested to see if megacoin has innovated this.

Mega.co.nz is a very secure cloud storage facility with 50gb of free encrypted storage... If I am correct megacoin is being developed by the very same people and will likely be a great secure and easy to trade coin...

mega.co.nz has nothing to do with megacoin apart from the same tld to fool some of the people some of the time

LTC:  LKpJf3uk7KsHU73kxq8iFJrP1AAKN7Yni7  DGC:  DKXGvEbj3Rwgrm2QQbRyNPDDZDYoq4Y44d  XPM:  AWV5AKfLFyoBaMjg9C77rGUBhuFxz5DGGL
rhyso (OP)

View Profile
November 16, 2013, 12:06:01 PM

"mega.co.nz has nothing to do with megacoin apart from the same tld to fool some of the people some of the time"

As I understand, nobody knows for sure except for 'kimoto'.

I would bet that it is.

What makes you so sure that kim dotcom has nothing to do with it?

mega.co.nz
megacoin.co.nz

Kim Dotcom 
Kim -ot-o-

I have seen Kim Dotcom in the news left right and centre and have studied his antics online a bit... I would not put it past him.

His announcement to accept crypto on Mega.co.nz roughly coincides with the launch of megacoin does it not?

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: