Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:48:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Trader or Gamblers.  (Read 2350 times)
binhvo1505

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:48:26 AM

In coin trading, you are your only enemy. There are no rules in this arena, only you facing you, and you are both winner and loser.
People may think that they are fighting with the market, other investors, or those scammers shark that always have their eyes on your money. In fact, you are fighting against yourself. You are the one who made the decision. You can decide yourself to lose or win, trust me.

As human nature, we all want to make a bunches and make it fast; too much temptation that incites us to gamble with our account.
In the end, only you can chase off the temptation to follow the plan.
yes, it is important for commercial use is that we need to handle things in mind.
If you are an emotional investor, you will never get huge profits unless you're lucky. We can not rely too much on luck, rely on our own ability to make a lot of money. Be consistent with your decision in investing and trust it 100%, good results will come to you.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
evichi

Activity: 1176
Merit: 7

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 10:12:54 AM

I will confirm you are trading if you're using tools such as technical indicators and also updated information regarding the cryptocurrency you are trading,  to know and decide on the step to take. It becomes gambling if you simply take a plunge blindly without due considerations and analysis. Traders who are always successful means that they have developed a strategy that is working and that cannot be regarded as gambling.

▬▬▬▬[ CHAIN JOES || THE FUTURE OF WEB3 GAMING  ]▬▬▬▬▬
CHAINJOES.COM
berfanaf

Activity: 116
Merit: 2

Earn with impressio.io

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 10:52:12 AM

As human nature, we all want to make a bunches and make it fast; too much temptation that incites us to gamble with our account.
very practical

You are absolutely right. I agree with you. Trading is also like gambling. You can make some money and can lose your investment. But trading is far better than gambling because gambler always loses due to greed for winning more and more money while trader will not lose his money if he keenly observe the market. I want to become trader instead of gambler.

▰▰   IMPRESSIO.io   ▰▰   THE FUTURE OF INVESTING   ▰▰
✔ Instant Withdrawals  ✔ 5% Partner Commission  ✔ And More...
Amajaa

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 11:40:20 AM

In coin trading, you are your only enemy. There are no rules in this arena, only you facing you, and you are both winner and loser.
People may think that they are fighting with the market, other investors, or those scammers shark that always have their eyes on your money. In fact, you are fighting against yourself. You are the one who made the decision. You can decide yourself to lose or win, trust me.

Trading is almost like gambling the more you get profit the more you want to bet.. Same on trading as long you grow your capital the more you want to buy and sell.. Both ourselves our bosses both addicting.. Its up to us when we stop and when we go again.. But i prefer as trader than be a gambler
KingdomHearts

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 12:55:43 PM

I completely agree. Whether or not you are day trading for a large investment bank or day trading from your bed at home, trading is akin to gambling, most especially in the cryptocurrency industry. Everything is so volatile and susceptible to pumps and dumps that are influenced by news, personalities, and even simple tweets. Unlike traditional stocks, technical analysis are thrown out the window and a tweet from McAfee can change your fortune overnight.

It's a big risk but at the same time can also be done right to yield big wins. Probably why so many people have become addicted to it.
in trading you are free to sell or buy bitcoins and if the price falls you are not forced to sell. You can hold your bitcoin and sell then for higher price. Gambling is different because the winning is not in your control and you will lose more than you win, because I know many gamblers who lost all their money property and even business in gambling due to greed of winning back.
Leonard2016

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 01:10:31 PM

gambling is a good way to lose money!
It is like an addiction , when you do it more you and you loose you want to do it more . till you become completely broke and optionless!
trading is not like gambling because you can do it with knowledge and analysing.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Innerpumper

Activity: 1021
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 01:24:49 PM

trade not too risky. Gambling is very risky. I highly recommend trade with spot transactions and using technical analysis or fundamental.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▀██▄                  |        TWITTER        |      TELEGRAM      |        DISCORD        |                  ▄██▀
▀█▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄█▀
julzcoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 01:56:11 PM

I completely agree. Whether or not you are day trading for a large investment bank or day trading from your bed at home, trading is akin to gambling, most especially in the cryptocurrency industry. Everything is so volatile and susceptible to pumps and dumps that are influenced by news, personalities, and even simple tweets. Unlike traditional stocks, technical analysis are thrown out the window and a tweet from McAfee can change your fortune overnight.

It's a big risk but at the same time can also be done right to yield big wins. Probably why so many people have become addicted to it.
in trading you are free to sell or buy bitcoins and if the price falls you are not forced to sell. You can hold your bitcoin and sell then for higher price. Gambling is different because the winning is not in your control and you will lose more than you win, because I know many gamblers who lost all their money property and even business in gambling due to greed of winning back.

It will be happen for those gamblers if they're not concious of their wealth where they were totally get addicted on gambling. If I were them, better to invest in any altcoins which make you feel has a potential to rise rather than gambling that could make you entertainment but in the last made you pain.
djkyno

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:05:15 PM

Gambling is a lot more risky than trading, because it is depending only on luck, while with trading there are many additional rules to minimize the risks and earn most profits.
If you have good knowledge about trading and having also some experience you can earning a lot with trading crypto especially if you follow good strategy, it is not the same case with gambling surely.
aoihs00

Activity: 700
Merit: 300

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:41:33 PM

It is like an addiction , when you do it more you and you loose you want to do it more . till you become completely broke and optionless!
trading is not like gambling because you can do it with knowledge and analysing.

Its all about the luck mate. I know many people and few managers here who are earning more than 10 BTC per month on the gambling websites. You believe it but they do it with only luck and off course lot of money. I have understood one thing about the gambling, if you put more money on that site then you get lucky and earn more and more money. Thats the algorithm there who behaves!!
Off course trading is just different art where you have to be patient and you dont need much money to play it really.

I am sure that both coudl turn out to be good or bad according to how you treat it, play it and how much you trust in the luck.  Cheesy
KesoNie
Copper Member

Activity: 672
Merit: 270

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:23:38 PM

Its all about the luck mate. I know many people and few managers here who are earning more than 10 BTC per month on the gambling websites. You believe it but they do it with only luck and off course lot of money. I have understood one thing about the gambling, if you put more money on that site then you get lucky and earn more and more money. Thats the algorithm there who behaves!!
Off course trading is just different art where you have to be patient and you dont need much money to play it really.

I am sure that both coudl turn out to be good or bad according to how you treat it, play it and how much you trust in the luck.  Cheesy
Trading or gambling is almost the same in manner they are only differ from each other by how a person treat it. They differ from what are the purposes of a person. Sometimes either we have our good purposes but the time of good luck isn't in our side we will end up losing too, so better just enjoy the game and play it well.
rysea2

Activity: 407
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:12:25 PM

Trading in crybto currencies now adays is like gambling
I prefer to join new ICOs
but I think it is the same, because at this time a lot of ICO that failed even dropped the price after being registered in the market. so I guess it's also risking your money.

futuret

Activity: 728
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:35:48 PM

Both trader and gambler earn easy money. The only difference is that a trader enters the game with perfect knowledge and strategy. He knows when to play which trick. A gambler on the other hand let the luck play the game sometime without plans and keeping his budget in the mind. This often reduces his probability to win and a loss is not better than not entering the game at all.
loraalbert

Activity: 184
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:05:05 PM

If you have the knowledge and experience. It is definitely a good investment that you even have the initiative to limit the losses. Gamblers are a waiting in luck. Of course, it is part of the business, but without the preparation of knowledge. It is definitely passive and synonymous with high rates of loss.
makolz26

Activity: 714
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:08:34 PM

Both trader and gambler earn easy money. The only difference is that a trader enters the game with perfect knowledge and strategy. He knows when to play which trick. A gambler on the other hand let the luck play the game sometime without plans and keeping his budget in the mind. This often reduces his probability to win and a loss is not better than not entering the game at all.
That is right, traders and gamblers are different thing, and we should not become gamblers, it is fine to take risk your money in trading  because if you will lose not all your investment will lost, but if you are going to gamble it is either you will lose all your money or you will earn a lot.
Quidat

Activity: 2562
Merit: 539

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:32:26 PM

That is right, traders and gamblers are different thing, and we should not become gamblers, it is fine to take risk your money in trading  because if you will lose not all your investment will lost, but if you are going to gamble it is either you will lose all your money or you will earn a lot.
You can still lose up all of your funds in trading but not on an instant way but on a gradual movement which it is really different on gambling which in a blink of an eye your funds are all lost. As a trader without knowledge you are just really like doing gambling because you invested and make trades that you didnt even know on which coin and what thing you should gonna do.
Questat

Activity: 2814
Merit: 604

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:40:31 PM

If you have the knowledge and experience. It is definitely a good investment that you even have the initiative to limit the losses. Gamblers are a waiting in luck. Of course, it is part of the business, but without the preparation of knowledge. It is definitely passive and synonymous with high rates of loss.

Your chance of being successful as a gambler is when you are running your own casino or gambling sites and this is not possible
for people who does not have big capital so instead of gambling why now focus our time in learning how to improve ourselves in trading.
We can start small and slowly grow in trading because it's a long term mission which we aim to be profitable.

vinz7229

Activity: 308
Merit: 128

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:20:59 PM

Trading is very risky specially if your in crypto currency, but the good thing is you can manipulate your profit by reading a lot of strategies about trading. Unlike gamling it's all or nothing games, if you make a mistake you can never retrieve your profit anymore, but in trading you still have the chance to save at least 40 percent of your profit. So for me I rather choose trading.
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:08:06 AM

very practical

You are absolutely right. I agree with you. Trading is also like gambling. You can make some money and can lose your investment. But trading is far better than gambling because gambler always loses due to greed for winning more and more money while trader will not lose his money if he keenly observe the market. I want to become trader instead of gambler.
Actually both can provide great benefits, the difference is trading will give you a big profit if you have market knowledge and skillful analytical. while in gambling you don't need anything like skill or intelligence. but people prefer trading because the risk is smaller because it does not depend only on luck
hawkins

Activity: 1204
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:26:07 AM

very practical

Actually both can provide great benefits, the difference is trading will give you a big profit if you have market knowledge and skillful analytical. while in gambling you don't need anything like skill or intelligence. but people prefer trading because the risk is smaller because it does not depend only on luck
well, both can indeed get a big profit. but, I do not want to risk gambling. well, i know that playing gambling is very difficult, and bigger hoping on luck. for now, I only do trading, and I think that's good enough for me.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: