Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:53:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Trader or Gamblers.  (Read 2352 times)
alizalela7

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:36:23 PM

If you gamble you will be the red and black gambler and you lose at the end of the game if the investment committee will be interesting to go down and down, you should trade
Aleister Crowley

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:54:40 PM

trader and gambler will provide many benefits, but trader and gambler have the same risk if we dont have a good strategy, but if you have to choose one between a trader and gambler. I currently prefer to be a trader rather than a gambler.
Manyak

Activity: 167

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:50:18 PM

In coin trading, you are your only enemy. There are no rules in this arena, only you facing you, and you are both winner and loser.
People may think that they are fighting with the market, other investors, or those scammers shark that always have their eyes on your money. In fact, you are fighting against yourself. You are the one who made the decision. You can decide yourself to lose or win, trust me.

As human nature, we all want to make a bunches and make it fast; too much temptation that incites us to gamble with our account.
In the end, only you can chase off the temptation to follow the plan.
I prefer to trader you can trade your coin but it is risky like a gambler . you can loss and win but if you have a good strategy you can win . trader and gambler are both risky but i want to be come a trader because if you are wise you can win more than in your expectation .
reda

Activity: 910
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:07:51 PM

Trading best idea because gambling is net easy to get the profit. Most of the people loss the money in the gambling. So it to risk. If need to gambling learn the gambling process and rules and regulation. Nowadays most of the people need to more money in the shore time. So people choose the gambling. Some people get profit and some people loss the money. So gambling is need lock and plan to play the gambling. In trading you can predict the possibilities of trends and build and apply your strategies, this is a more scientific method to earn profits. On the other hand, gambling is not even allowed by some countries including mine so we have only one option to go with trading. Time is important of the trading process. People get the more information from trading. It connect the all country people for the exchange the coin for any country currency.   
illnino

Activity: 756
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:34:00 PM

Trading and gambling may almost look as if they are the same,  the truth however is that both trading and gambling are totally different.  Trading rely on skills and gambling require the same.  But the skill set are different and it's ever changing particularly for trading.
Yes trading and gambling is almost look alike so even if we say that we don't gambling hence trading is somewhat like gambling where you are playing a game that you don't know if you're gonna win or lose. But this two become different from each other in a sense of a purpose of a person who choose to trade or gamble.
Gambling is wrong and illegal way of earning in many countries and south Asian countries as well because this is a busted way of getting profit as it is not a system of investment and the disadvantages are a lot. So gambling is a fail way of earning and system of failure while trading is a very good and legal system and is allowed to the people of any country to trade and get profit.

I do not understand why some people compare trading and gambling. Trading is a legal and good business that requires knowledge and skills while gambling is just your luck and the smile of Miss Fortune.
Cryptoproff

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:40:10 PM

gambling is a very dangerous thing, you can be addicted if you continue to do it, after that you will lose everything you have because lost in gambling, you better trade because I believe trading is a great way to get rich
inesterdd

Activity: 292
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:27:19 PM

I agree that trading is a kind of game!
When I lose, I always remember the proverb: "Failure does not mean I don't have it; It does mean I have something to do in a different way".
ainaya1994

Activity: 159

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:42:18 PM

In coin trading, you are your only enemy. There are no rules in this arena, only you facing you, and you are both winner and loser.
People may think that they are fighting with the market, other investors, or those scammers shark that always have their eyes on your money. In fact, you are fighting against yourself. You are the one who made the decision. You can decide yourself to lose or win, trust me.

As human nature, we all want to make a bunches and make it fast; too much temptation that incites us to gamble with our account.
I prefer to trade because gambling according to my religion is prohibited but if trading is not prohibited ...
if trading habits make a profit but if the bets that we often get is a defeat so better trading than gambling ...
A.H.Rassel

Activity: 560
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:59:53 PM

I think trading and gambling are totally different things, you can earn fast and lose fast in gambling, gambling is such a bad habit that you can lose all your money, Trading is pure business
pobeditelvezde

Activity: 658
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:29:31 PM

Trading is a game. It is a very difficult and serious game. I think that when a trader begins ignoring risk, money management and feels much emotions, it means that he is not a trader he is a gambler who need to play to get emotions. I consider that ideal trader is a businessmen who knows how to earn and the main reason to trade for them is money but not emotions.
perfect999

Activity: 1610
Merit: 299

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:42:52 AM

I prefer trading and the buy only on spot market, not futures or trading with laverage. Cryptocurrencies it self is very high risk market. Why we need laverage and futures. Futures will only make you lose. And laveraging is just like gambling. I am investing in crypto not gambling. No one on earth will win in gambling for long term. If you ever win its only your lucky day.

I much prefer the trading too because that is much safer and muchbgreat because gambling is addictive even if yes they are profitable but then again that is just a game and leisure that is not a job there is no one living and sustaining his or her life by doing gambling. Just focus on trading. Gambling can lose your money in one round but in trading if you lose you can find a way to figure things out and regain that lose. But they are much more the same.
Trading has its own importance and advantage while gambling has its own; trading is more secure while gambling is less secure. On the basis of profit, gambling gives you instant huge profit while trading does not give you instant output but will take your time. If you want to keep your coins on a safe side then proceed for trading and if you went to get instant profit then proceed for gambling but the chances of losing and wining are equal here.
OrangeII

Activity: 2086
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:54:27 AM

I prefer trading and the buy only on spot market, not futures or trading with laverage. Cryptocurrencies it self is very high risk market. Why we need laverage and futures. Futures will only make you lose. And laveraging is just like gambling. I am investing in crypto not gambling. No one on earth will win in gambling for long term. If you ever win its only your lucky day.

I much prefer the trading too because that is much safer and muchbgreat because gambling is addictive even if yes they are profitable but then again that is just a game and leisure that is not a job there is no one living and sustaining his or her life by doing gambling. Just focus on trading. Gambling can lose your money in one round but in trading if you lose you can find a way to figure things out and regain that lose. But they are much more the same.
Trading has its own importance and advantage while gambling has its own; trading is more secure while gambling is less secure. On the basis of profit, gambling gives you instant huge profit while trading does not give you instant output but will take your time. If you want to keep your coins on a safe side then proceed for trading and if you went to get instant profit then proceed for gambling but the chances of losing and wining are equal here.
being a gambler really has a huge risk. we do not know it will be an advantage, or it could even be the thing that makes us bankrupt. well, i prefer to be a trader in comparison with gambler. so many advantages of being a trader, and the risk that we have smaller.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

zyx1122

Activity: 5

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:57:54 AM

People may think they are fighting the market, other investors or swindlers who are always looking at your money. In fact, you're fighting against yourself. Only you decide to buy or sell. So keep your head above water and don't complain.
FUD Expert

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:16:42 AM

A trader is only gambling when he has no idea on what will happen to his investments and the trader can only be considered trading when knows what he is doing unlike to those wannabe traders that has no clue on what he is doing.
sheryl26

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:21:51 AM

It depends on what are you good at maybe you are good in gambling you are too lucky are great at cards but that will be virtual cards of course you dont know if that is manipulated or not. But there are person that are really great at cards and make their way to be rich uaing the gamble of course. But trading is a much decent way but that acts like a gamble too they both have risk so it is up to you where you are really good at. And if you are good at ome why not try to do them both and you will realize what is much better to you.
richcorner100

Activity: 616

https://exip.live/

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:51:41 AM

I want to become succesfully trader that enable to gain consistent monthly profit, but this was not easy , i hasbeen learn about technical analysis in a few month but still failed to make it because i still greedy. I think to become pro trader need minimum 2 years to reach it, because not enough to have skill about technical analysis only, but other important thing is to manage emotion in trading.

EXIP PROJECT
A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram⬝   Facebook ⬝  Medium    ─────── 
VclDm

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:27:52 PM

People may think they are fighting the market, other investors or swindlers who are always looking at your money. In fact, you're fighting against yourself. Only you decide to buy or sell. So keep your head above water and don't complain.
There is a pretty good saying I still remember it means that if there is knowledge then gambling is also investment and no knowledge is invested as well as gambling. That means that if you want to be a successful investor, knowledge is very important so you should not invest just because someone is introduced.

crocus

Activity: 158
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:21:10 PM

I think both trading and gambling are gambling cause if you trade coins you dont have assurance that you will win even if you have proper calculations on your coin you can guarantee that you will gain profits.
Anandhi

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:57:42 PM

I think both trading and gambling are gambling cause if you trade coins you dont have assurance that you will win even if you have proper calculations on your coin you can guarantee that you will gain profits.

Trading can be considered as gambling as well. Trading is pure of speculation and none for sure will know exactly what will happen in the near future.
MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:31:46 PM

Trading can be considered as gambling as well. Trading is pure of speculation and none for sure will know exactly what will happen in the near future.
No we cannot consider trading as gambling, trading is something different from gambling, in trading we need to have some experience and skill, while in gambling we only need to have good luck, if you are not lucky you cannot make money from gambling. Trading require regular study of the market which can help you making money from trading.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: