Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:25:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Exchange] Escodex- Decentralized Exchange  (Read 28754 times)
jonsnow001

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:44:40 AM

WARNING STAY AWAY from Escodex team they are big scammers ,they will thief your money they will infect your pc ,they are like evil kids and they have many scam projects making thiefing lots of money from innocent people.
after they thief money online they use this exchange to clean the money big time money laundering
stay away from these bad people

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
redhead66

Activity: 15

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:51:17 AM

they are only getting money from the poor stupid people , the rich people are staying far from this scam project anybody who monitor these scam team for months can see they are big scammers and so much computers they infecting from innocent people , and more then 70% of the escrow coin masternode is from the escrow team
sabin357

Activity: 16

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:32:48 AM

all the coins listed on escodex exchange is also scam coin please beaware of this so you don't lose your money or get your pc infected by malware bots
bitbay84

Activity: 180
Merit: 28

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:40:57 PM

Exchange does not affect the coins that are listed, the client pays so I get the service. on other exchanges there are also many scams. Escodex is a young and yet small stock exchange and listing is not expensive, so fraudsters appear here quite often. You can not blame the stock market for that.

Escodex is constantly growing and I am happy with the operation of this exchange. Before you buy a scam coin, do your own research! Regards.
escrowcoininfo (OP)

Activity: 352
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:44:52 AM

@jonsnow001 @redhead66 @sabin357

We are constantly growing and work on utilitarian principle for listing coins- Small, Medium or Big we provide an egalitarian platform for all coins to look out for potential. Some turn good  and some become non functional as they do on many other exchanges too!
About the non-functional coins, we have already framed a Delisting Policy (Which other established dexes haven't yet) and are already running flash news on our website about coins to be delisted.

We value our traders fund and NO ONE has complained about any system issues in our community. You may visit our discord and Telegram community and ask anyone about any hardware issues.

We have achieved a lot in development front as compared to other DEX who has been present for much longer time and are give a platform full of issues where transactions stay stuck for 2-3 weeks MINIMUM. Contrary, we resolve issue within minutes and have given to our community Support BOT which helps them to process stuck txn within a minute.

Apart from this we have provided ESCROW PLATFORM to swap from a range of 150+ coins- Any coin to any coin!!

So we got, Support BOT, Escrow Platform, USDT, ERC20 compatibility, Lesser trading fees of just 0.1%, STAKEMATE, Delisting Policy and so much more coming....

We will provide our traders with USDT and ETH pairs too!

We always take care of traders funds and time and value them!!

So stop spreading such rumors; We understand that you are paid from rival team because Escodex is growing exponentially and is appearing as a strong competitor.

Escrow Platform: https://escrow.escodex.com/

Escodex: http://www.escodex.com/

enginsev

Activity: 224
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:27:06 PM

escodex management gave 5k BWS as bounty but the use of BWS is off. This is unfair. BWS says it is escodex te solution to the management problem. Escodex wants to do what it does by giving a coin to the non-circulating swap time as a prize.

A system that needs to be careful is escodex ..
jonsnow001

Activity: 23

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:38:02 AM

i lose my money on this exchange these people is busy with criminal activity
enginsev

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:29:29 PM

it is difficult for people to understand the new address to send the address to send the reply does not write. It's a different kind of man.

Escodex is deploying BWS as bounty, but BWS is outdated as it is outdated.

enginsev

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:28:41 PM

Discord group about BWS Developer topic. Escodex is accusing his team.
escrowcoininfo (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:05:10 PM

Please share transaction details as no one money is being lost on EscoDex if any stuck transaction team is resolving
cryptoaddiction

Activity: 36

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 04:57:20 AM
Last edit: August 11, 2018, 05:23:37 AM by cryptoaddiction

As much as I agree that communication can be issues at times, your post about criminal activity is a load of crap. Post your transaction ID if you even have a real issue, and it will be resolved. Sorry, but I call bull**** on your post, and you should watch your mouth on accusations when you have no proof.

A stuck transaction is not criminal activity, if there is any such thing going on, please enlighten all of us with your PROOF. I'd be more than happy to take back what I said if you can prove such a thing. If you have a stuck transaction such as withdrawal or deposit, act professional, and post your transaction ID, and proof of your problematic transaction.

Escodex has spent a considerable amount of time providing a Decentralized exchange faster, and with more features than CryptoBridge. They have USDT, Built in Escrow System built right on top of Bitshares, Support bot to help with stuck transactions, ERC20 support, and a faster loading site. Emma as well as the other support staff has done an incredible job dealing with any issues that arise. On top of that Escodex has far fewer stuck transacitons than CryptoBridge.

With any new project in it's infancy there is going to be issues, but they are well aware of these issues, and making continued efforts to improve them. They will be hiring more support staff, as well add additional features.

Marketing efforts will continue as things move forward. It is a shame BWS Dev that a project head like yourself would stoop so low, and handle such things as you did. It's a real turn off. I'm simply an Escodex user, and a crypto investor, and as a crypto investor I would not want to invest in a project where a lead dev acts the way you do.

Escrow coin not only immediately offered a resolution to the BWS user, but explained the exact issue. Rather than continue dialogue, you got delisted, all because of a bounty issue that could have been resolved with further dialogue. Rather you lose your cool, not ESCODEX, but you, and you got your project delisted. You might not care you got delisted, but it clearly shows how you resolve your issues. I personally would not want to invest in a project with you leading it if you can not resolve issues in a professional manner. Escodex surely did not respond in a unprofessional manner, and tried to come to a compromise.

This was your post.
I THE LEAD DEVELOPER OF BWS REQUEST YOU REMOVE US TODAY FROM YOUR EXCHANGE
You have never even bothered to contact me again after the attempts i have made and conversations. You're still running the old wallet?Huh? You're giving away BWS that is from a dead network???
I will look after our community and ask you to remove us now

You could have been like.
Good day, I'm the lead developer of BWS, and it has come to my attention that Escodex has removed us from the exchange. "IT WAS TURNED OFF" I have not heard from you since the last couple times I have tried to reach out to you guys, and it seems you may be running the old wallet still. I might be assuming here, but you may be giving coins out from the old chain. I would love for you guys to reach out to me so we can get you whatever you need to get your wallet updated so trading can resume on Escodex. If for some reason we can not get this resolved soon, we kindly request that you completely remove BWS from the Escodex platform. Again I'm the lead dev, and I would appreciate it if you could reach out to me directly, I know how busy things can get in the crypto space so I understand if you may have accidentally forgotten about us, or have not had a chance to update your wallet.

Good luck with your project, it's sad to see a project like yours not being part of Escodex all because of a issue that could have easily been resolved. Rather one part lost there cool.

ALQO.org - PhilsCurrency- The Future
enginsev

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 12:39:24 PM

the team does not hold the other one.
Someone says we gave it.
someone else says change.
talk to the other coin team.
There is a swap.

The changer is thirsty when he says to change the line.

Escrow, but he can not be trusted.
bitbay84

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:37:59 PM

Escodex is not responsible for the fact that the developer suddenly made a fork for the coin.

Please pay attention to what you buy. Check out the BTT discord and the project website if everything is ok.
Nowadays, most new projects are abandoned moments after entering the stock market. do not get trapped. Please do not blame the exchange for your decisions.
cryptoaddiction

Activity: 36

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:43:48 AM

Escodex is not responsible for the fact that the developer suddenly made a fork for the coin.

Please pay attention to what you buy. Check out the BTT discord and the project website if everything is ok.
Nowadays, most new projects are abandoned moments after entering the stock market. do not get trapped. Please do not blame the exchange for your decisions.

Well said mate.

ALQO.org - PhilsCurrency- The Future
GrindCoinLite

Activity: 12

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:06:01 AM

Is there any link for discord, i have huge issue i need to solve but cant get any support
bitbay84

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:14:08 PM

Is there any link for discord, i have huge issue i need to solve but cant get any support

This is escodex official discord server:

https://discord.gg/cvvTCHd
kwaskoff

Activity: 150
Merit: 25

President of FinTechAssociation

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 05:44:11 PM

What guarantee for BTC withdraw?
How I can verified it before try?

estilodevida

Activity: 37

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 03:43:10 PM

Good news for NPC holders
We try to find an exchange that does not have problems over time as it has already happened with coinsmarkets, yobit and now bitebtc. Decentralization is a solution. So we have worked to be listed in a decentralized exchange. Thanks to Escodex, the decentralized exchange under the network of bitshares you can freely exchange your NPCcoins.
Thanks Escodex For Listing NPCcoin.
https://wallet.escodex.com/?r=npc-dex
Now you can exchange any asset from the network bitshares by simply adding the asset ESCODEX.NPC
smarshed

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:19:47 PM

Good service
escrowcoininfo (OP)

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 12:38:08 PM

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All