Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:30:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]HashCard: Revolutionising HOW You Use Credit & Debit Cards  (Read 2441 times)
Superzpay

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:08:12 PM

Very nice concept, hardworking team, and very promising progect for the future.

Then invest a few grand, Investard.

Meanwhile, posting the following images by request from a user/victim unable to post such himself ...

I am seeing the investors of hashcard ICO are much worried and right now they are passing over a worst timing as they are confirmed that the ICO in which they invested is scam. That is bad for the investors.

If the team is saying that they are sure that they will complete their promise then they have to show the proof as soon as possible so that the investors are satisfied, while if it will take time then it is not good to give a hash time to the investors. If the team is sincere and legit then they have to return the money of the investors and, after confirming that they can do what they promise, they have to start their ICO again.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
johnsantotero

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:35:42 AM

[/quote]
what? are you still in this world? investors are already mad with this project and you still praising them? 😂😂😂 i wanna cry reading your message man

those founders in their telegram cant even answer simple questions..

im gona give you 10 assmerits for this post 😂😂😂
Collider

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:45:29 PM

Needmoney, why you still managing HashCard bounty campaign?
It is an obvious fraud and you let people to promote this scam?
sorrros

Activity: 954
Merit: 104

ludenaprotocol.io

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:57:19 PM

what? are you still in this world? investors are already mad with this project and you still praising them? 😂😂😂 i wanna cry reading your message man

those founders in their telegram cant even answer simple questions..

im gona give you 10 assmerits for this post 😂😂😂

Where do you get 10 assmerit points?  Grin
The hashcard team would deserve a proper punishment, this can not happen in the cryptoworld!

► LudenaProtocol ◄ ♦️ A Gamified Social Platform for Worldwide Gamers ♦️ ► LudenaProtocol ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Instagram|Whitepaper
hash4invest

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:31:24 PM

Naughty boys... They need to be thought a lesson !
finaleshot2016
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1007

Degen in the Space

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 09:51:38 PM

Needmoney, why you still managing HashCard bounty campaign?
It is an obvious fraud and you let people to promote this scam?

This is an eyeopener for all the bounty hunters and investors of an ICO.
Some of ico ratings like ICObench is being paid to get a good review,, srsly a 4.5? lmao

and some of the bounty managers are promoting fraud like them, the thread of Hashcard.io a scam [Confirmed] is handled before the private sale of Hashcard (April 21, 2018) and Tokensuite is aware about this but still they continue to manage this scam project.

They're just a company who literally needs money. Being paid out to help Pawel scam this poor investors.

And for those investards who have an argument with me in the telegram group. Shame on you, i was trying to help you but your faith on hashcard is strong even the demo is literally shit. And some of my proofs and observation that i send to all of you, still you have faith on this hashscam. Now, what will you do? investards
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:09:26 AM

See my last replies in the HashCard scam thread --> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3365068.0.
samVE

Activity: 24

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:59:22 AM

funny how they used the scam accusation to make a plausible exit Cheesy

https://hashcard.io/

ICO is SUSPENDED! Fudsters and trolls made it happen. First, they spammed bancor and cancelled the listing. People who got the cards revealed the bank name/bin and the bank got about 500 requests in 2 days from the same group of angry fudsters. The bank paused all the cards and stated we should stop accepting new customers as for now. We reversed all the mail back and blocked cards that were activated earlier. We regret to share such news, but this is crypto reality. ICO has been suspended. If you are one of the customers, visit the most famous bitcointalk thread and say thank you. We are doing our best to resume operations as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.
Xandan

Activity: 1106
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:09:50 AM

There idea of conversion didn't sound good from start that's why I was bit skeptical when I came here for the first time. I simply put it on hold for more time to see what comes out and before deciding to invest or not this turned to be another scam. I can't believe this is season of maximum scam exposure as one after other project are being disclosed in public.
Anny555

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:11:28 PM

If you still have any doubts, just watch their announcement video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8hE6Rc3L_U
They clearly have no clue what they are talking about, you can see clearly as they read the text. Clueless. Eh, we'll see tomorrow which rout they're taking with this. I have my popcorn ready.

EDIT:

Scratch that, I've found the best proof you possible to debunk their so-called 'live' cards: https://www.imageworksdirect.com/blog/new-mastercard-brand-requirements
All Mastercard and Debit Mastercard cards printed on or after July 4, 2017, must include the new Brand Mark.

Their cards still have the old logo, so either they already made the deal before July 4th last year and already started printing before then, or they just didn't do their research well enough. I think it's the latter  Wink
No way in hell Mastercard would have approved this graphic to be printed (which they most certainly need to give permission on before this can go into production), so these cards are just a printed piece of plastic.

Nice find, bud ...

https://www.imageworksdirect.com/blog/new-mastercard-brand-requirements

What are you doing this Fourth of July? Along with grilling out and watching fireworks, you’ll also need to make sure your financial marketing and communications materials meet the new Mastercard® Brand Mark Guidelines.

Mastercard has been featuring its new look (see logo above) and name format (Mastercard with a lowercase “c”) for some time. However, the company is starting to require use of their new brand requirements as of July 4, 2017.

At image.works, we have a team of copywriters, proofers and designers to help your financial institution meet the marketing and communications guidelines on projects we create for you. Please note the following information from Mastercard on the new requirements:

- All new marketing and communications materials published on or after July 4, 2017, must include the new Brand Mark.

- Your financial institution should update marketing and communications materials at the earliest opportunity in the normal course of business.

- Issuers may update their digital card imagery (for use in digital wallets) at any time. However, these images must be updated no later than the update of the companion card plastic.

- All new acceptance decals printed on or after July 4, 2017, must include the new Brand Marks.

- ATM Acquirers should update their Acceptance Marks at the earliest opportunity in the normal course of business.

- All Mastercard and Debit Mastercard card proofs submitted for review on or after July 4, 2017, must include the new Brand Mark.

- All Mastercard and Debit Mastercard cards printed on or after July 4, 2017, must include the new Brand Mark.

- Issuers do not need to reissue cards already issued.

- Card manufacturers may continue using card plastics already in inventory until the stock is depleted.
Note: An updated Card Design Standards Manual is also available on Mastercard Connect > Library > Publications > Card Design.

How should you use the Mastercard name in text?

Below is an excerpt from the Mastercard Brand Mark Guidelines:

Lettercase

When referencing the Mastercard name in text, use an uppercase “M” and lowercase “c” with no space between “Master” and “card.” The name should not appear with a capital “C.” The Mastercard name should appear in the same font as its surrounding text.

Registered trademark symbol (®)

In the first or most prominent text use of Mastercard on a page or screen (after use, if any, in a headline), the ® symbol is required. In subsequent use on that page or screen, the ® symbol may be omitted.

Read-through

The Mark may be used as a read-through in a headline, but may not be used as a read-through in the body of a communication. When used in text, it should be set in the same typeface as the surrounding text.

Trademark attribution notice

When the Mastercard name and/or Mark is used, the following trademark attribution notice (in a very small type size) should be included once in the communication: “Mastercard is a registered trademark, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.”

Note: On digital communications and small-size marketing communications, the above trademark attribution notice is not required.

https://twitter.com/hashcard/status/992096966459850752

https://medium.com/@sm_46693/hashcard-cfo-pawel-goch-just-as-with-mastercard-issued-plastic-card-fc869d2ca856

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/XEMbEv2VI5mxN6fIEtoJifhJRAFNTqgh5LS_iV7XaMh2ddNSR9uk7lD6HpfWwo-SZg=w720-h310

i wanted to see a. actual card or an example card for us to see the full specification.. but the admin send me this

are they serious? it's a digital art.

and another thing is why do they keep covering the smart chip of that card?

It is normal to cover the card number because its the important part of a card but the smart chip? can someone explain that to me. i read some info about smart chip. "These tiny metal processors make cards more secure than traditional magnetic-stripe-only cards" how will I magnetize that thing on that picture. How will i get that specific frequency and hack your account by looking in that pic. Correct me if im wrong, im lack of knowledge about cards...

very suspicious..

"HashCard, you GOCH some 'splainin' to do!"

As for all them Investards who fell for this ruse ...

what are you trying to drive at? is the project not save base on your perception?
have you done a very good research on it and what is your conclution? let me know

I, among others, have concluded that HashCard has all the makings of being a scam. The proof above demonstrates that the MC cards they are using are NOT in compliance with MC's new trademark implemented in July 2017.

Thank you very much, if it was not you, i would have been a victim of HashCard.io SCAM by now.
Scam projects are all over now, please be very careful before you invest your money
annik69

Activity: 172

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:56:50 PM

What other foodsters and trolls??? What does this sad team and project managers say? It's kindergarten! If they can't work and keep their mouths shut while they negotiate and sign a non-disclosure agreement, why open your mouth??? This is normal when investors are looking for confirmation of agreements. It's clear as white day! Everyone is looking to protect their deposits! And if the project team has no education and does not know the basic principles of psychology, they need to work as loaders and unload train cars in warehouses, and not to engage in high technology!!! They are just trying to shift their blame to investors who were looking for confirmation and protected their investments!!! This project is definitely a Scam!!! My team of lawyers will form an application and will decide the issue in court. And at the moment I demand compensation of damage and return of investments to investors urgently!!!
seyola89

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:45:01 PM

This is a sad story..so this is another fake crypto card project claiming to be partner with Mastercard. Why do they always use such big names to deceive people to promote their ICO project?
bostaufik

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:36:38 PM

info ICO is SUSPENDED! Fudsters and trolls made it happen. First, they spammed bancor and cancelled the listing.
visit the most famous bitcointalk thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3336703.0 and say thank you
polarstar00

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

Professional English - Korean translator

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:27:50 AM

It turns out another centra finally..

why payment platforms are  gonna be scam project omg

make it right guys lol
hroub

Merit: 107

BCH Wallet: 1PmR3k4cA4YVy7r7RVgYdSjnon2A1aJSLk

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 04:57:37 PM

What other foodsters and trolls??? What does this sad team and project managers say? It's kindergarten! If they can't work and keep their mouths shut while they negotiate and sign a non-disclosure agreement, why open your mouth??? This is normal when investors are looking for confirmation of agreements. It's clear as white day! Everyone is looking to protect their deposits! And if the project team has no education and does not know the basic principles of psychology, they need to work as loaders and unload train cars in warehouses, and not to engage in high technology!!! They are just trying to shift their blame to investors who were looking for confirmation and protected their investments!!! This project is definitely a Scam!!! My team of lawyers will form an application and will decide the issue in court. And at the moment I demand compensation of damage and return of investments to investors urgently!!!

I invested only about $120, because I was too skeptical, but I would be interested to follow any lawsuit against them. Please include me in any legal action updates. Thanks and all the best!  Smiley

hroub

Merit: 107

BCH Wallet: 1PmR3k4cA4YVy7r7RVgYdSjnon2A1aJSLk

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 05:00:20 PM

info ICO is SUSPENDED! Fudsters and trolls made it happen. First, they spammed bancor and cancelled the listing.
visit the most famous bitcointalk thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3336703.0 and say thank you

I think you got the wrong link. This is most likely "the most famous bitcointalk thread" that they are referring to: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3365068.0  Tongue

And here is a screenshot for legal proof purposes:

Also, their Dashboard page no longer works: https://dashboard.hashcard.io
Same with the Sign In page: https://dashboard.hashcard.io/user/login

Very legit bruh!  Cheesy

pabloangello
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:18:48 AM

Yeah it's a scam, they run out with all the money, read here:
https://forum.bitcoin.pl/viewtopic.php?t=29183#p493855

Just click translate, Google should translate it good enough to understand.

majestymage

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 06:31:27 AM

i can't believe i didn't see this coming. i have had their sig and almost get in the ico ..damn scammers.

██████
                                             ██████▄▄
                                             ██████  ▀▀▀▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄▄▄▄                             ▄▀ █ ▀▄         █▀████
         █████          ████             ▄▀   █   ▀▄     ▄▀   █
         █████          ████       ▄▄▄▄▄▀     █     ▀▄ ▄▀    █
       ▄▀     █         █▀▄█▀▄     █████     █       ▄▀▄    █
     ▄▀        ▀▄      █▄█▄▄█▄▀█▀▀▀█████     █     ▄▀   ▀▄ █
█████      ▄▄▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀█ █   ▀▄  ▀▄   █ █     █   ▄▀     █████
████████▀▀▀       █  █  █    █    ▀▄█   █  ████▄▀       █████
█████   ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▀█  █      █    █▀▄   █▄████         ▄▀
                  ▀█▀▀███     ▀▄  █  ▄█▀▀  █          ▄▀
                  █  ▄▀▀▀      █ █▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  █       ▄▀
             ░█████▄▀         ████        ▀▀▄█    ▄▀
              █████           ████▀▀▀▄▄▄      ███████
              ▀▀▀▀▀                     ▀▀▀▄▄▄███████
                                              ███████
                                              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
/iTEX/./INNOVATING TRADING EXCHANGE/.
/Whitepaper/ /Sign Up/ /Buy Token Now/

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
kirolos

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:59:09 AM

Any one can give us a way to get our money or some of it back- Is there is any court case we can join.

I really want to know.
mahvia
Copper Member

Activity: 226

who am I to judge. I only flame

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:22:33 PM

This.. it really made my day and got enough laughs for the week already. Please do post something more Smiley

[/quote]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: