Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:10:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]HashCard: Revolutionising HOW You Use Credit & Debit Cards  (Read 2438 times)
samVE

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:29:10 AM

Attention!

Hash Card is currently only project on the market that delivered working crypto debet card.
No competitor - TenX, Monaco, FuzeX, CryptoPay, Centra, Amon, Paycent etc. - managed to deliver working product.

Hashcards will soon arrive to first customers and after that the ICO might sell out very quickly
and when Hash Card token hits the market it might be one of the most profitable tokens of the year.

Just compare the numbers - there will be 9 million USD worth of tokens sold in the ICO,
while the competitors like TenX or Monaco have above 150 million USD market caps without even delivering working product.

This token is bound for the moon, but unfortunatelly people from some jurisdictions (like USA and China) are not able to participate.
Also some people can not go through KYC (you need to send documents to the devs, photo of your passport/ID and utility bill sent for your address).

Many people are disappointed they can not take part in this ICO and that they are missing huge gains.

Is there a solution? Yes there is.
Can you buy some tokens before they hit the exchanges despite you are from USA/China or can't go through KYC? Yes.
Explanation below.

https://hashcard.io/img/block1/cards@2x.png?v2

1. First of all, do not trust anyone e-mailing you or contacting via PM. Cryptoworld is full of scammers. Always think before you act.
2. Prepare the amount of coins you are willing to invest (minimum 5 ETH). Also note that your will be buing coins at 300% ICO price (which is still good, when you compare it with the market caps of other projects and how high it can go).
There can be negotiations for bigger orders (20 ETH and more). Note that maximum investment is 200 ETH (rule applied by Hash Card team, not me).
3. Register on Bitrated.com - this is a platform when you can rate trustworthiness of people in crypto. There are many notable people there, like the Litecoin creator etc.
4. Contact me via PM and let's find each other on Bitrated. You can check my trustworthiness on the platform there if you want but it is not necessary, since we will be using escrow of your choice anyway.
You need to chose any highly rated person from the platform that you like- that person of your choice will be our escrow, someone who makes sure everything is fine and both sides are safe and not scammed.
5. You send your personal ETH address to the escrow (this is the address you want the Hasch Card token to be sent to).
6. I buy the tokens to you with my own ETH.
7. You send your ETH to the escrow who keeps them till I send you Hash Card tokens (within 24 hours).
8. When you confirm that you indeed got the tokens, escrow send ETH to me. This way both parties are safe - I can not run away with your ETH (it is kept by escrow till you get your tokens)
and you can not run away with the tokens (escrow gets your ETH before tokens are sent).
9. After successful deal both of us rate the deal on Bitrated to mark that it went good.

So you're saying stay away from scams, but you offer to sell your tokens at 3x the price you bought them, and consider it a good deal?  Roll Eyes

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TheMilkman

Activity: 334
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:52:01 AM

Attention!

Hash Card is currently only project on the market that delivered working crypto debet card.
No competitor - TenX, Monaco, FuzeX, CryptoPay, Centra, Amon, Paycent etc. - managed to deliver working product.

Hashcards will soon arrive to first customers and after that the ICO might sell out very quickly
and when Hash Card token hits the market it might be one of the most profitable tokens of the year.

Just compare the numbers - there will be 9 million USD worth of tokens sold in the ICO,
while the competitors like TenX or Monaco have above 150 million USD market caps without even delivering working product.

This token is bound for the moon, but unfortunatelly people from some jurisdictions (like USA and China) are not able to participate.
Also some people can not go through KYC (you need to send documents to the devs, photo of your passport/ID and utility bill sent for your address).

Many people are disappointed they can not take part in this ICO and that they are missing huge gains.

Is there a solution? Yes there is.
Can you buy some tokens before they hit the exchanges despite you are from USA/China or can't go through KYC? Yes.
Explanation below.

1. First of all, do not trust anyone e-mailing you or contacting via PM. Cryptoworld is full of scammers. Always think before you act.
2. Prepare the amount of coins you are willing to invest (minimum 5 ETH). Also note that your will be buing coins at 300% ICO price (which is still good, when you compare it with the market caps of other projects and how high it can go).
There can be negotiations for bigger orders (20 ETH and more). Note that maximum investment is 200 ETH (rule applied by Hash Card team, not me).
3. Register on Bitrated.com - this is a platform when you can rate trustworthiness of people in crypto. There are many notable people there, like the Litecoin creator etc.
4. Contact me via PM and let's find each other on Bitrated. You can check my trustworthiness on the platform there if you want but it is not necessary, since we will be using escrow of your choice anyway.
You need to chose any highly rated person from the platform that you like- that person of your choice will be our escrow, someone who makes sure everything is fine and both sides are safe and not scammed.
5. You send your personal ETH address to the escrow (this is the address you want the Hasch Card token to be sent to).
6. I buy the tokens to you with my own ETH.
7. You send your ETH to the escrow who keeps them till I send you Hash Card tokens (within 24 hours).
8. When you confirm that you indeed got the tokens, escrow send ETH to me. This way both parties are safe - I can not run away with your ETH (it is kept by escrow till you get your tokens)
and you can not run away with the tokens (escrow gets your ETH before tokens are sent).
9. After successful deal both of us rate the deal on Bitrated to mark that it went good.

Can you check your PM ASAP?
BTCIV

Activity: 126
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:31:26 AM

Dear Mr. ,

Thank you for contacting Ask Mastercard.

Mastercard does not have any affiliations or partnerships with any cryptocurrency companies at the moment.
Could you please indicate to us where you have seen the Mastercard logo in this ‘promotion’ and/or on this company’s website?

We might need to get our compliance team to investigate this further.
We are looking forward to hearing from you and thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Sincerely,

The Ask Mastercard Team
If you still need assistance, call the Mastercard Assistance Center.

To find a toll-free number in your country of residence go to the Mastercard Global Service Toll Free Numbers list: https://www.mastercard.com/global/_assets/docs/GlobalServiceTollfreeNumbers.pdf or tweet us at @AskMastercard.
=====================================

This is the video they are using for promotion: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=51&v=gGOmZ10cu3Q

And on crypto forums/reddit also it is promoted as a Mastercard delivered by a ''secret for now'' Asian bank. I am trying to find the thruth so I can post our discussion on all crypto forums related to this ICO to prevent people from funding this project if it's a scam. Thank you!

======================================

Hello again Sir,

Thank you for getting back.

We have forwarded the below email to our Compliance Team to investigate.
We will get back to you as soon as we hear from them.

Your patience is highly appreciated while we await for a response.

Sincerely,

The Ask Mastercard Team
If you still need assistance, call the Mastercard Assistance Center.

To find a toll-free number in your country of residence go to the Mastercard Global Service Toll Free Numbers list: https://www.mastercard.com/global/_assets/docs/GlobalServiceTollfreeNumbers.pdf or tweet us at @AskMastercard.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:28:03 PM

Dear Mr. ,

Thank you for contacting Ask Mastercard.

Mastercard does not have any affiliations or partnerships with any cryptocurrency companies at the moment.
Could you please indicate to us where you have seen the Mastercard logo in this ‘promotion’ and/or on this company’s website?

That's OK. Have you even read Hash Card whitepaper or visited their Telegram?
The Hash Card team explicitly states they DO NOT HAVE partership with Mastercard.
This is because Mastercard does not allow direct partership with cryptocurrency projects.
That's why they needed to do it indirectly. Hash Card has partnership with a bank, that has partnership with Mastercard.
Your cards are funded by FIAT. Hash Card converts your crypto to FIAT, sends the funds to the bank and bank funds your card.

Hash Card converts cryptocurrencies to traditional currency in real-time, and is accepted at tens of millions merchants and ATMs

Your cards are funded by FIAT. Hash Card converts your crypto to FIAT, sends the funds to the bank and bank funds your card. ALL IN REAL-TIME.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

annik69

Activity: 172

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:20:50 PM

I already participate in the ICO and additionally want to take part in a large amount. The telegram group admins expelled me, insulting me, and saying that they would not answer my question about the preliminary agreement with Binance. What's going on here? It's crazy! Please take action and comment on the situation. You send your own newsletter and refuse to comment!
Xandan

Activity: 1106
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:49:45 PM

This solution is clever and smart to tackle the obstacles which I just read from discussion which is ongoing. If I still will do my study little bit to understand the mechanism how all this conversion actually will be possible. It is always good to read before putting your nose into something in crypto related projects.
Meggie Diaz

Activity: 91
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:11:10 PM

I got news from email if hashcard will be listed on Binance after ICO ends, is there any proof from Binance about this?
I am traumatized by the fraud committed by centra card, so now I am very cautious before investing into ICO with the concept of debit card  Cry
hardalisas

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:33:52 AM

I got news from email if hashcard will be listed on Binance after ICO ends, is there any proof from Binance about this?
I am traumatized by the fraud committed by centra card, so now I am very cautious before investing into ICO with the concept of debit card  Cry
I believe it is against Binance's rule for a project to talk about listing on Binance before it really does.
CleverOracle

Activity: 549
Merit: 100

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:54:39 AM

I believe it is against Binance's rule for a project to talk about listing on Binance before it really does.

Yes it is really against the rules and condition from the side of Binance => https://support.binance.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003509652-Listing-a-Coin HashCard team really need to explain about this issue because it would ruin their reputation. we all want to have a better technology using blockchain in cryptospace but I hope that people would not use this as a chance to gain profit by using dirty tactics.

SmokeJoe

Activity: 127
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:16:45 AM

Nice explantion of how Hash Card scam works. Share this with people on Telegram.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3978540.msg37758579#msg37758579
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:38:06 AM
Last edit: May 20, 2018, 02:49:55 PM by Gleb Gamow

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by a Bitcoin Forum moderator. Posts are most frequently deleted because they are off-topic, though they can also be deleted for other reasons. In the future, please avoid posting things that need to be deleted.

With apologies to the mod who deleted my post above, it clearly negated the sentiment expressed by the poster whose post was also deleted. HashCard currently depicts a Bancor association which is not true, expressed by Bancor's camp.
hroub

Activity: 378
Merit: 107

BCH Wallet: 1PmR3k4cA4YVy7r7RVgYdSjnon2A1aJSLk

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 01:43:31 AM

A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by a Bitcoin Forum moderator. Posts are most frequently deleted because they are off-topic, though they can also be deleted for other reasons. In the future, please avoid posting things that need to be deleted.

With apologies to the mod who deleted my post above, it clearly negated the sentiment expressed by the poster whose post was also deleted. HashCard currently depicts a Bancor association which is not true, expressed by Bancor's camp.
Yours and the one you quoted were probably deleted because of the ref link... Remove that scam ref link for Ponzion's sake!

hroub

Merit: 107

BCH Wallet: 1PmR3k4cA4YVy7r7RVgYdSjnon2A1aJSLk

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 02:21:28 AM

I am traumatized by the fraud committed by centra card, so now I am very cautious before investing into ICO with the concept of debit card  Cry

Yes it is really against the rules and condition from the side of Binance => https://support.binance.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003509652-Listing-a-Coin HashCard team really need to explain about this issue because it would ruin their reputation. we all want to have a better technology using blockchain in cryptospace but I hope that people would not use this as a chance to gain profit by using dirty tactics.

And Binance is asking @hashcard to stop illegally using the Binance name:

https://twitter.com/Teddy_Lin/status/997410681128300546

https://twitter.com/Jager_Binance/status/997373757520932866

bostaufik

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 12:54:04 PM

I saw test of card of hashcard on yt
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGOmZ10cu3Q

Many pepole to not belive in this test.
Anyone can taped logo on another card and used them

I saw this test was in Poland.
I am from Poland, Could I test this card somehere in McDonalds?

HashCard needs to distribute 3,000 Visa cards so to have their secret Asian bank give them exclusive rights to the program, yet to date only 1,114 views for the vid depicting use of their card with their channel enjoying a whooping 58 subscribers.

FWIW, this thread is currently enjoying more views - Read 1147 times.

Can i deposit Fiat to my Hash Card account?

Can I deposit RateCoin to my HashCard?

let's see the end of ico and the latest news from the manager, maybe the team is still looking for a solution to it all  Grin
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:48:49 PM

I saw test of card of hashcard on yt
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGOmZ10cu3Q

Many pepole to not belive in this test.
Anyone can taped logo on another card and used them

I saw this test was in Poland.
I am from Poland, Could I test this card somehere in McDonalds?

HashCard needs to distribute 3,000 Visa cards so to have their secret Asian bank give them exclusive rights to the program, yet to date only 1,114 views for the vid depicting use of their card with their channel enjoying a whooping 58 subscribers.

FWIW, this thread is currently enjoying more views - Read 1147 times.

Can i deposit Fiat to my Hash Card account?

Can I deposit RateCoin to my HashCard?

let's see the end of ico and the latest news from the manager, maybe the team is still looking for a solution to it all  Grin

Have solution - will travel ...

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:51:05 PM
Last edit: May 20, 2018, 05:28:45 PM by Gleb Gamow

Yours and the one you quoted were probably deleted because of the ref link... Remove that scam ref link for Ponzion's sake!

Thanks so kindly, bud. Did as you requested. It never dawned on me that that coulda been the issue.
quality89

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:01:56 PM

There are 130,000,000 tokens on sale during the crowdsale for $0.30 each (or $0.24 if you join the presale!)
irinainvestor7

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:35:19 AM

[/quote]
Very nice concept, hardworking team, and very promising progect for the future.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:38:51 PM

Very nice concept, hardworking team, and very promising progect for the future.

Then invest a few grand, Investard.

Meanwhile, posting the following images by request from a user/victim unable to post such himself ...

tomalours

Activity: 314
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:42:04 PM

HarshScam
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: