Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:39:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]HashCard: Revolutionising HOW You Use Credit & Debit Cards  (Read 2441 times)
needmoney (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1023

I am a good bro

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:39:39 AM

Note: I am making this Original Post for HashCard. I am not part of the project and point of contact. This thread will be manage by ...........

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
.Just.Bet. 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
TRUSTLESS
DECENTRALIZED
TRANSPARENT
..PLAY NOW..
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
00DKM@

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:39:59 PM

The idea is bold and powerful. Swap and swiftly created at ATM. It really is a unique idea. However, the Hashcard will accept in the country? Is there a restriction? I care and pay attention to this project.
Dasengineer

Activity: 434
Merit: 123

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:45:24 PM

There are a bunch of companies who claimed to do the same and they are still can't achieve issuance of cards from either Visa or mastercard. What differ you from them? As I understood you don't have an existent partnership with any card issuer? So it is the same as many others. Only one project who came to ICO in a professional manner acquired the partnership from mastercard is STK.

In your whitepaper I didn't even find any information about card issuer. No any future partnerships either. There are no card issuer on the pictures of Hashcard.

So who is going to issue the cards for you?

Thanks
hashcard

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 09:50:05 PM

The idea is bold and powerful. Swap and swiftly created at ATM. It really is a unique idea. However, the Hashcard will accept in the country? Is there a restriction? I care and pay attention to this project.

The token crowdsale is restricted to some countries, however the card is available to anyone.
hashcard

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 09:58:35 PM

There are a bunch of companies who claimed to do the same and they are still can't achieve issuance of cards from either Visa or mastercard. What differ you from them? As I understood you don't have an existent partnership with any card issuer? So it is the same as many others. Only one project who came to ICO in a professional manner acquired the partnership from mastercard is STK.

In your whitepaper I didn't even find any information about card issuer. No any future partnerships either. There are no card issuer on the pictures of Hashcard.

Thanks

We did a demo purchase at Crypto Summit in Zurich. We have a working product. As for beta testing, it works 8 out of 10 times. 20% goes to time out due to live/instant exchange. We aim to get to 100% approval rate by mid May.

As you may know, the Wave Crest and all associated companies got shut, including Wirex. We are very careful disclosing our partner. It is an Asian bank. As the agreement with the issuer is pure fiat funding, we can't publish the bin, nor the MC logo. Please review our funding-payment process in the WP.

I want to highlight that we have the cards ready to be shipped on May 15th. We will mail in batches to first contributors with KYC in place.
needmoney (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1023

I am a good bro

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:05:24 PM
Last edit: April 18, 2018, 08:16:43 PM by needmoney

Don't forget to do your KYC on time!

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
.Just.Bet. 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
TRUSTLESS
DECENTRALIZED
TRANSPARENT
..PLAY NOW..
lybship53

Activity: 770
Merit: 400

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:07:16 PM

Having passed the КУC, will I be entitled to order the card immediately? Are there any restrictions on obtaining cards for Russian citizens?
WizardCount

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:28:59 PM

tell me, invest in ICO pase can use payment method with altcoin like NEM,STELLAR etc.?
cryptomayer

Activity: 394
Merit: 129

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:07:47 PM

The project looks great I think in our time we need technologies that will be in demand in the daily lives of people.
  Good luck and success.
fara darani

Activity: 357
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:58:06 PM

very good idea and concept, how can i join this airdrop? also i will joining bounty campaign program for this project.
thank you team. this project is very good information for me  Smiley
iren squares

Activity: 197

Share and Connect Global Music Entertainment

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:49:30 PM

tell me, invest in ICO pase can use payment method with altcoin like NEM,STELLAR etc.?
same with me, i just have NEM, or STELLAR on my wallet. can i buy with that? or you just wanna ethereum on this ICO?
thank you, please answer my question because i wanna join ICO.

iLink2Music     ●     PRE-ICO LIVE     ●     J O I N  U S
|   THE POWER TO SHARE & CONNECT GLOBAL MUSIC ENTERTAINMENT   |
[          FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM          ]
hashcard

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 11:27:11 AM

Having passed the КУC, will I be entitled to order the card immediately? Are there any restrictions on obtaining cards for Russian citizens?

Yes, immediately. No restrictions for Russia.
hashcard

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 11:31:19 AM

same with me, i just have NEM, or STELLAR on my wallet. can i buy with that? or you just wanna ethereum on this ICO?
thank you, please answer my question because i wanna join ICO.

Bitcoin, ethereum, bitcoin cash, litecoin, dash, eos for now. We will do our best to accept Stellar by the start of ICO.
danielschwerzer

Activity: 35

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:53:53 AM

Thanks

We did a demo purchase at Crypto Summit in Zurich. We have a working product. As for beta testing, it works 8 out of 10 times. 20% goes to time out due to live/instant exchange. We aim to get to 100% approval rate by mid May.

As you may know, the Wave Crest and all associated companies got shut, including Wirex. We are very careful disclosing our partner. It is an Asian bank. As the agreement with the issuer is pure fiat funding, we can't publish the bin, nor the MC logo. Please review our funding-payment process in the WP.

I want to highlight that we have the cards ready to be shipped on May 15th. We will mail in batches to first contributors with KYC in place.

for beta 80% of success is kinda fine, but it must be 100%. Otherwise nobody will use it. Hope all things will go in a right direction and project will solve the problem
kohanvn

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:42:11 PM

HASHCARD ensures the security of its user's transactions by using a Two Factor Authentication or 2FA method for transactions. This two-factor authentication provided an extra layer of security. Hash Card is the card that really does work in the everyday world. The precise amount spent with the Hash Card is exchanged from ETH/BTC/Altcoins
Shivamxxx

Activity: 57

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:56:41 AM

polarstar00

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

Professional English - Korean translator

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:51:46 PM

Hey HashCard team Smiley

Korean ANN is ready now!

Here is the link:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3364489
Naes

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:42:25 PM

Is it available for all countries or is there any restrictions? What bonuses are available for early investors?
MishaSER

Activity: 1050
Merit: 103

BIB Exchange

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:51:19 AM

Did I fill it correctly? We download the application and then connect your card? What is the speed with which this transaction will occur?

███     WHITEPAPER  |    TELEGRAM    ███      BiB Exchange      ███     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM     ███
S e t   O f f   t h e   W e b 3   G e n e r a t i o n   N o w
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
tomalours

Activity: 314
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:04:38 PM

The French whitepaper is available here : https://drive.google.com/file/d/14KNraX-mlh9VVpPwjW4G8I3RRzsaHVLI
jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:16:48 PM

Very interesting concept. After reading the whitepaper I have a few questions:

1. The cryptocurrency private keys are stored by you. Do you store the keys in HSMs?
2. The major switching networks will require a quick response time and merchants will also require a quick confirmation so that the next customer can pay. Do you foresee this having the required fast transaction times required by retail as traditionally crypto is not very much retail friendly due to longer confirmation times?
3. If you are keeping the crypto, how are you going to liquidate the crypto coins for a transaction if you have to send it to the exchange first and some exchanges requires many confirmations to reflect a deposit. What if a wallet is in maintenance on an exchange?
4. Are you perhaps using coinpayments.net or similar service in the background?
hashcard

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 07:26:13 AM

Is it available for all countries or is there any restrictions? What bonuses are available for early investors?

The token sale has some limitations like US, China etc. The card itself is available to anyone.

You may find the relevant bonuses on the website. Thank you
hashcard

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 07:40:33 AM

1. The cryptocurrency private keys are stored by you. Do you store the keys in HSMs?
2. The major switching networks will require a quick response time and merchants will also require a quick confirmation so that the next customer can pay. Do you foresee this having the required fast transaction times required by retail as traditionally crypto is not very much retail friendly due to longer confirmation times?
3. If you are keeping the crypto, how are you going to liquidate the crypto coins for a transaction if you have to send it to the exchange first and some exchanges requires many confirmations to reflect a deposit. What if a wallet is in maintenance on an exchange?

aws cloudhsm

we use our own fiat funds stored at the main account to cover any transaction, we then transfer to any sub account (card) when requested and if the estimated ~cardbalance is sufficient to cover this transaction. Immediately with the transaction, we lock the best rate via api(where available) and liquidate the necessary position. This is 100% approval rate method. there is an alternative way to process it, but we are still getting an unacceptable amount of "transaction declined"
becruxrubbish

Activity: 168
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:20:44 PM

Hashcard is a cryptocurrency wallet, exchange, card & payment processing provider, offers to its customers to make Peer-to-Peer(P2P) cryptocurrency transactions. Now a days Cryptocurrency users want a cheap and fast way to make transactions, a service that will facilitate transactions between people from all over the world. A real-time transaction takes place each time the card is swiped. Only the precise amount spent with the Hash Card is exchanged from ETH/ BTC/Altcoins. The rest of the card owners funds remain stored in their secure wallet. Hashcard provides its clients the opportunity to send and receive Bitcoin, Ethereum, DASH, NEM and other 25+ altcoins between HASHCARD accounts instantly with network fee only.
kohanvn

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:15:29 PM

HashCard, the world’s first bitcoin card offering features like decentralized bank, instant conversion and reliable exchange rates has announced its ICO, starting from May 1, 2018. If you spend money in foreign currency on a frequent basis, HashCard brings a lot of benefits. Due to its superior functionality and portability, HashCard is going to be a must-have card for Bitcoin or Ether holders.
polarstar00

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:32:53 PM

Hey HashCard team Smiley

Korean ANN is ready now!

Here is the link:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3364489

Hey manager :-)

Korean whitepaper translation has been completed!

Here is the link:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1iRDbALjtmvjH-GC24GlIb5Z2Ml8HgUP2
nhungtruong379

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:16:40 PM

As the first of its kind, the HashCard offer is set to tie into a massive user base from the outset and also grant virtual currencies much-needed legitimacy. Especially looking at the ICO structure with applicable costs and discounts, as well as the annual costs – potentially zero – this is a token investors are likely to snap up.
KotiKo

Activity: 420
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:20:25 PM

Today I got more detailed information about the bank cards, which will be released by HashCard. Simplicity of use and excellent functionality make the Hash card attractive for everyone who regularly spends money in foreign currency.
Demirung

Merit: 70

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:16:50 PM

I believe that thanks to the Hash Card project we will be able to use the crypto currency for our daily purchases
Demirung

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:18:50 PM

As the first of its kind, the HashCard offer is set to tie into a massive user base from the outset and also grant virtual currencies much-needed legitimacy. Especially looking at the ICO structure with applicable costs and discounts, as well as the annual costs – potentially zero – this is a token investors are likely to snap up.
It is true that the Hash Card will be accepted by more than 30 million stores and ATMs around the globe.
Demirung

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:22:19 PM

Today I got more detailed information about the bank cards, which will be released by HashCard. Simplicity of use and excellent functionality make the Hash card attractive for everyone who regularly spends money in foreign currency.
And by the way, the user will not be calculated by the crypto currency itself. Instead, it is converted into a local currency when paying for purchases or when withdrawing money through an ATM. Smiley
kabao2511

Activity: 3

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 02:29:14 PM

great project !
HouTa97

Activity: 38

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:25:08 PM

you say in your website that "Payment and withdrawals can be made anywhere that VISA/MasterCard is accepted"
Do you have agreements with VISA and/or mastercard? can you give us a link to that agreement/ link to an article that talk about it ?
coinwoot

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 08:42:10 AM

Hello,

We have added HashCard ICO profile to CoinWoot website (link - http://coinwoot.com/ico/hashcard).

If you have any question about HashCard ICO profile, feel free to contact us.
xyzashu

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 02:29:26 PM

aws cloudhsm

we use our own fiat funds stored at the main account to cover any transaction, we then transfer to any sub account (card) when requested and if the estimated ~cardbalance is sufficient to cover this transaction. Immediately with the transaction, we lock the best rate via api(where available) and liquidate the necessary position. This is 100% approval rate method. there is an alternative way to process it, but we are still getting an unacceptable amount of "transaction declined"

So you mean that crypto coins will be liquidated after the approval and transfer of the card payment. Simultaneously, you will lock the trade using some exchange API. But liquidating it this way, you may run the risk of falling rates in a falling market.
silverleafy

Activity: 538
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:49:00 PM

Awesome!
Thank you needmoney for new good looking ICO, I will definetly invest.
Also participated in your signature bounty campaign and waiting for airdrop Wink.

siddartha1492

Activity: 952
Merit: 284

In love with Bitcoin!! 💓💕

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 06:27:57 PM

Unless and until you can get a partnership with Visa, Mastercard, the cards are useless. They have the biggest network of merchants all around the globe. Centratech also promised the same thing, but we all know what happened. Visa is already against cryptos. Your Asian bank may help you get Visa cards, but there is no guarantee that Visa will support you. Please give us more details regarding this.

hash4invest

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:46:25 AM
Last edit: May 02, 2018, 02:29:40 PM by hash4invest

How is it that I placed an order to buy your tokens, sent you over 100$ worth of DASH and on your website it sais 0/6 confirmations while in the blockchain the transaction is confirmed 108 times ? Is your site not automatic ?

Update: Solved
jacko316

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:38:32 AM

I too placed an order with Litecoin and still 0/6 confirmations. This is still the same 6 hours later. I'm worried that this is a scam. They are happy to take the coin but no replies from support and no confirmations. From the looks of this so far, maybe TenX or WireX will be a better product. You would think they would've tested this function before going live into production.
gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:44:02 AM

All this photo with cards I seen in Centra. And now all their devs in prison. I think every card project must start with Visa or Mastercard lisence as evidence.
wingding

Activity: 770
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:49:31 AM

Devs, do you have one-pager with the most important information to attract investors at the stage of acquaintance with the project?
lionelpaul

Activity: 49
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 11:59:25 AM
Merited by siddartha1492 (1)

Guys, your project and ICO look fine, but it has little chance to succeed if you don't provide additional info, especially about the card issuer.

Not that I want to spread FUD, but you are a small team coming out of nowhere, nobody has ever heard about you and in a couple of months, you have a product, a network, an ICO, a partner bank and cards ready to ship. In a couple of months, out of the blue, you pretend to beat Xapo, Wirex, TenX and a dozen of others who have been on the market for much longer and already have significant user base.

Again, I would love to trust you guys, but admit you are not making it easy. If you do have a deal (and cards), then it's the MAIN incentive for people to invest in your ICO. You have zero reason to conceal this information, especially not 2 weeks before presumably shipping the cards.

Crypto-cards are the Graal of the industry since January. Give us info about the cards, or ask your partner bank to publish a statement, and your ICO will go boom – and you will be the kings of the industry for the next months.

Without this, you'll keep people away.

There is only one Bitcoin (BTC).
egetrorx

Activity: 700
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 11:43:11 PM

ico review
https://icoshrimp.com/hash-card-to-provide-easy-transactions-in-crypto-currencies/

cryptoinveste

Activity: 293

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:42:43 AM

This is great project, It will help people to use crypto in daily life at any place.
zulkarnaen

Activity: 504

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 07:34:12 AM

HashCard will be a new solution for many people. I think this platform will have a big role in the financial sector. Now, let's just wait for the HashCard token sale, hopefully, this token sale runs well and reaches a success also.
Atomicc

Activity: 301
Merit: 31

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:30:33 AM

I passed the KYC, made some investment in tokens. I hope my card will be sent on May 15th, as it was written in mail I received.
I strongly believe that Your project will rise, You have a huge potential customer base.
I hope You choose correct card provider, and not finish like TENX (big ICO, huge community support, zero results for now...no working card, yet)
Demirung

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:11:12 AM

Hash Card converts crypto conversions into a traditional currency in real time and is accepted in tens of millions of stores and ATMs.
Demirung

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:13:47 AM

HashCard will be a new solution for many people. I think this platform will have a big role in the financial sector. Now, let's just wait for the HashCard token sale, hopefully, this token sale runs well and reaches a success also.
The Hash card allows users to make transactions in real time without first converting the crypto currency into their wallet. Every time a user spends crypto or shoots at an ATM, the hash card provides Fiat coins in exchange for crypto assets. Smiley
rvolin

Activity: 13

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 01:12:34 PM

warrengates

Activity: 249

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:34:40 PM

Nice concept in this project, Hash Card platform can converts cryptocurrencies to traditional currency in real-time, and is accepted at tens of millions merchants and ATMs. This project also almost reached softcap, this makes me interested to invest here.
bostaufik

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 12:46:47 PM

ico is sold for now $ 2.039M and ico ends Jun 12 I'm sure this ico will be a success  Smiley
and I will always support this is a  project  Wink
hroub

Merit: 107

BCH Wallet: 1PmR3k4cA4YVy7r7RVgYdSjnon2A1aJSLk

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 10:15:07 PM

aws cloudhsm

Isn't this the same that Wirex does? My concern is that if something is concealed from the partner or bank, when that partner or bank eventually finds out, "deal is off".  Undecided
What is the plan for when the issuer eventually finds out the cards are used for crypto-related business Huh

8count

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:11:41 AM

aws cloudhsm

Isn't this the same that Wirex does? My concern is that if something is concealed from the partner or bank, when that partner or bank eventually finds out, "deal is off".  Undecided
What is the plan for when the issuer eventually finds out the cards are used for crypto-related business Huh

They have said in telegram that the bank knows fully what they're doing. It's apparently a Asain bank which they had a deal for the first 3k cards and then if enough interest they would sign a big deal to lock in bank from competitors.
That's why they don't disclose the bank name.

Now with a lot of interest in the project it will be interesting to see if they sign that deal before the end of ICO and say the bank name so that they can get everyone on board.
hroub

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 03:18:15 AM

aws cloudhsm

They have said in telegram that the bank knows fully what they're doing. It's apparently a Asain bank which they had a deal for the first 3k cards and then if enough interest they would sign a big deal to lock in bank from competitors.

Now with a lot of interest in the project it will be interesting to see if they sign that deal before the end of ICO and say the bank name so that they can get everyone on board.
Where in the Telegram? I've been asking this numerous times all day and 1 Admins either referred me to pm @pwgoch and wait (I did and still no reply) and 2 admins ignored my question.
Do you have a link of what you say they said in Telegram? Thanks.

8count

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:27:08 PM

aws cloudhsm

Where in the Telegram? I've been asking this numerous times all day and 1 Admins either referred me to pm @pwgoch and wait (I did and still no reply) and 2 admins ignored my question.

Here you go https://t.me/hashcard/17561
I never linked to telegram before but I think that is right. That's a reply from a admin.

I have seen them say that several times.
kohanvn

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:28:25 AM

The Smart Contract Audit provider CoinMercenary has been mandated to audit our Hash Card token contract. This security audit will bring Dev more confidence to their potential partners and reveals the quality and the seriousness of project
hroub

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 11:48:49 AM
Last edit: May 07, 2018, 12:33:54 PM by hroub

aws cloudhsm

Isn't this the same that Wirex does? My concern is that if something is concealed from the partner or bank, when that partner or bank eventually finds out, "deal is off".  Undecided

Here you go https://t.me/hashcard/17561
I never linked to telegram before but I think that is right. That's a reply from a admin.

I have seen them say that several times.

Thanks for the link.
There reason we are hiding the bank name is not because we are hiding anything from tha bank. The bank in fact knows everything. The reason is - we only have a preliminary agreement for 3K cards confirmed as of now. If we see the demand, we will commit to exclusive agreement that will protect us from competitors. Any of them would be ready to pay a million dollars to get a name or contact.

Some say that hiding the truth = lying

What baffles me is that no one is seeing that this lack of transparency is very strange and suspicious. I spoke to some admins myself as well as Mr. Goch. And my understanding, in summary, is that the main reason they are not disclosing the card issuer is that their deal is that they will obtain exclusivity once the 3K card milestone is achieved. They are worried that if they announce the bank, a competitor might try to close a deal with the same bank, making Hash Card lose the exclusivity.

The thing is that there are millions of crypto users around the world that would jump on this card, if only they had some confidence that this is not another scam or failed attempt like the many ones before.

If Hash Card announced the bank for investors to confirm, they would reach the 3K card milestone in a matter of hours! This would accelerate everything and Hash Card would be able to obtain the exclusivity much sooner before a competitor even gets the chance to meet with that "Asian bank".

Bottom line is that until Hash Card announces the card issuer, this will continue to look like another failed attempt (example TenX), or they only want newb unexperienced investors or worse, like a scam. Smart investors will not risk their money on this project, until Hash Card stops concealing basic information, especially with all the scams going around.

hroub

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 12:15:58 PM
Last edit: May 10, 2018, 06:10:57 PM by hroub

This is strange. I just logged back into the Telegram channel and found out that I can't submit any more messages and that the last messages were the ones I left last night:

Can anyone else post messages there? I am trying to find out whether the I was banned for having genuine concerns or the channels was locked from anyone sending messages.
The Telegram is: https://t.me/hashcard

Thanks.

UPDATE: I was able to confirm from other members in the Telegram room, that the room is still active and not locked. Therefore, I have been banned because I expressed a doubt/concern, exposing their scam, or business incompetence.

becruxrubbish

Activity: 168
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 02:04:50 PM

The HashCard is a tangible asset that can be used at any place accepting debit/credit cards. It can be used both online and PoS terminals at brick-and-mortar shops. Even though the platform works like any other debit/credit card it allows users to spend Bitcoin, Ether and 25 other altcoins.
ATSgrowth

Activity: 924
Merit: 106

homt.net

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 02:18:38 PM

The HashCard is a tangible asset that can be used at any place accepting debit/credit cards. It can be used both online and PoS terminals at brick-and-mortar shops. Even though the platform works like any other debit/credit card it allows users to spend Bitcoin, Ether and 25 other altcoins.
Hope, that the project won´t have any problem with the regulatory authority, because when someone wants to do something with fiat and crypto, there is always a problem..

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
bostaufik

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 05:06:09 AM

good news STAGE II SALE IS LIVE: 20% BONUS ENDS and has already reached $ 2.685M
hopefully the better the day
ATSgrowth

homt.net

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:16:27 PM

good news STAGE II SALE IS LIVE: 20% BONUS ENDS and has already reached $ 2.685M
They have to raise more money, it seems that only this ICO could provide real debit cards!

8count

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:49:21 PM

They have to raise more money, it seems that only this ICO could provide real debit cards!

I don't think they need crazy big money like most ICOs, their hard cap is only 9mill. At this point they're at 2.8mill in stage 2 of the ICO. The ICO runs till 12th of June so it will be a good chance it will hit hard cap.
PinkFloyd70

Activity: 22

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 01:26:18 AM

Wonderful
fantomasik

Activity: 406

Next Generation Antivirus

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:47:14 AM

In my opinion, Monaco had problems with disconnecting from the VISA system. The idea is perfect, but where are the guarantees that everything will go according to plan and at such speeds

ATSgrowth

homt.net

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:45:35 AM

In my opinion, Monaco had problems with disconnecting from the VISA system. The idea is perfect, but where are the guarantees that everything will go according to plan and at such speeds

I think, that they have a license for issuing cards and after a few days they will deliver these cards, so it should be okay...

AmoreJaz
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1102

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:52:16 AM

Hope, that the project won´t have any problem with the regulatory authority, because when someone wants to do something with fiat and crypto, there is always a problem..

i think there are only few countries that totally ban the use of crypto. so the individuals availing this hash card should know their limitations. otherwise, its their responsibility and not this platform.

by the way, are they going to send the first batch of hashcards to their clients this may 15th? is it pushing through?

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
hroub

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 11:56:34 AM

I think, that they have a license for issuing cards and after a few days they will deliver these cards, so it should be okay...
No. They claim to have a "secret deal" with a "secret Asian bank" that will issue the cards for them, and once they reach 3K card orders, they would be able to disclose the bank name and close an exclusivity deal with them.  Cheesy
They claim they don't want to disclose the bank name so no other competitor would beat them to it and steal the deal from them.  Cheesy
I still think that if they did it the right way and disclosed the bank now, they would reach the 3K card requirement to close the exclusivity deal within a matter of hours, and they will be able to close the deal before any competitor even gets a chance to meet with the "secret Asian bank".

AmoreJaz
Legendary

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 03:24:27 PM

No. They claim to have a "secret deal" with a "secret Asian bank" that will issue the cards for them, and once they reach 3K card orders, they would be able to disclose the bank name and close an exclusivity deal with them.  Cheesy
They claim they don't want to disclose the bank name so no other competitor would beat them to it and steal the deal from them.  Cheesy
I still think that if they did it the right way and disclosed the bank now, they would reach the 3K card requirement to close the exclusivity deal within a matter of hours, and they will be able to close the deal before any competitor even gets a chance to meet with the "secret Asian bank".

if they will not reach that 3k card orders, the deal will not proceed with that secret asian bank? and are they going to pursue the project if they havent got that deal? 15th is fast approaching though..

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
hroub

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 03:44:03 PM

if they will not reach that 3k card orders, the deal will not proceed with that secret asian bank? and are they going to pursue the project if they haven't got that deal? 15th is fast approaching though..
They say they will proceed regardless and that they can't disclose the "secret Asian bank" name until they reach the 3K card milestone... If anyone could explain why they don't disclose it immediately instead, so they can reach the 3K card milestone today and lock the exclusivity deal, I would make sure the 3K limit is reached within 24 hours max. But no one has been able to answer that "secret question.  Tongue
Not Admins, not Telegram chat, not this Bitcoin ANN, not Pawel Goch on Telegram. They just banned me from their Telegram instead  Tongue

8count

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:31:44 PM

i think there are only few countries that totally ban the use of crypto. so the individuals availing this hash card should know their limitations. otherwise, its their responsibility and not this platform.

by the way, are they going to send the first batch of hashcards to their clients this may 15th? is it pushing through?

From what I read on a twitter post they're still sending out the cards on the 15th  https://twitter.com/hashcard/status/994236005606612992

Me personally, I don't care if they don't disclose the Asian bank, as long as when I get that card it works.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:17:52 AM

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
 Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:49:08 AM
Last edit: May 11, 2018, 03:59:13 AM by Gleb Gamow

My name is Jim Shockney (Slok) of team Hashcash handling the chat thingie. Play nice or you, too, will be banned.

"HashCard multi-pass Visa by secret Asian bank.
Don't leave home without it."

"Prior to HashCard, I didn't exist on the Internet. In the spirit of full transparency, I will reveal who I truly am once 3,000 Visa cards are sold."
hroub

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 11:08:12 AM

The funny thing is that I am actually an invetor/customer, and received their "Your HashCard is reserved!" email. (I invested only what I can afford to lose!)
Instead of providing any "customer service" to their customers/investors, they just ban them when they find themselves unable to answer a concern/question... So that makes their "24/7 customer service" just another lie.

If I an investor/customer asked a logical question and was banned from Telegram, and their Admins, CS, and CFO just ignore my PMs, imagine how many others (non-investors) were censored/banned/blocked/ignored because of their questions  Undecided

finaleshot2016
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1007

Degen in the Space

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 03:14:33 PM

they would've tested this function before going live into production.

I'm thinking this too, they should release more demos and videos about the hashcard before going into pre-sale.
They attracted more contributors because of that limited free 3000 cards than the actual product.

As you can see their priority is money not the legitimacy of the project.
finaleshot2016
Legendary

Degen in the Space

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 03:39:57 PM

The funny thing is that I am actually an invetor/customer, and received their "Your HashCard is reserved!" email. (I invested only what I can afford to lose!)
Instead of providing any "customer service" to their customers/investors, they just ban them when they find themselves unable to answer a concern/question... So that makes their "24/7 customer service" just another lie.

If I an investor/customer asked a logical question and was banned from Telegram, and their Admins, CS, and CFO just ignore my PMs, imagine how many others (non-investors) were censored/banned/blocked/ignored because of their questions  Undecided

Yeah, they always delete it or the worst part is they banned you and accusing you as a troll.
I'm just asking for the actual picture *without hands of Pawel and covering that smart chip* for full specification.
It's just a shame that they don't have a sample one for the sake of the demo and tutorials.

They have no sample card for testing because that is fake, if we see that sample card we will also see the card number and track them to see if it's legit.
kohanvn

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:37:02 PM

On the Bancor Network, holders of the Hash Card token (HSHC) will be able to convert HSHC to any other token on the Bancor Network. Users who want to buy HSHCs will be able to buy them directly through the Bancor Wallet. For example, if you have BNT tokens, you can directly buy HSHC tokens, or if you have HSHC tokens you can exchange them directly to any token listed on Bancor without needing to exchange it to ETH first.
DavidXXXX

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:58:36 PM

Are there any plans to list on the exchange?
AmoreJaz
Legendary

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:23:12 PM

Yeah, they always delete it or the worst part is they banned you and accusing you as a troll.
I'm just asking for the actual picture *without hands of Pawel and covering that smart chip* for full specification.
It's just a shame that they don't have a sample one for the sake of the demo and tutorials.

They have no sample card for testing because that is fake, if we see that sample card we will also see the card number and track them to see if it's legit.

something is not right here.  Roll Eyes

please refer to this thread : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3365068.0

might want to do more digging before ordering your haschcard. lol

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
nhungtruong379

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 02:56:35 PM

Hash Card is a debit card that converts cryptocurrencies to traditional currency in real-time. The Hash card allows users to transact real-time payments without first needing to convert the cryptocurrency in their wallet. It is accepted at tens of millions of merchants and ATMs worldwide and anywhere VISA and Mastercard is accepted.
engesi

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:21:23 PM

HashCard is a real project. I saw their ads on https://etherscan.io. I went to their official website and studied the project carefully. It has very potential. It is different from the past. Credit card revolution!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:54:26 PM

Guys, I guess you need some explanations and I am willing to provide you some.

Also note I am not part of the team or I am not affiliated with it in any way.
I simply observed that many people do not understand how both crypto and card business work.

So let me provide this explanation to be quoted in the future as a proof that I know how things work. Cheesy

Guys, relax, you are getting workign prepaid card issued by legitimate bank, which you will be able to ID based on the card number and papers that come along with the card. Crypto never touches the car here since it is funded via FIAT, so it is not against Mastercard rules. Other projects were either trying to get Mastercard licence or fund the card directly with crypto, which is against the rules. Hash Card is offering neat solution for the current days.

Now, if the above is not clear, let me provide some additional explanation.

It seems that some people do not understand how card issuing works.
It's not like MasterCard or Visa issues your cards. Your bank does. A company can become card issuer after meeting some requirements.
So all the crypto projects that wanted to offer crypto cards had two options:
1) Become issuer
2) Find a bank that will issue card for them
They would not be able to do number 1, because they usually were not meeting requirements and even if they did both Visa and Mastercard were against crypto cards so they would not get licence for that.
They could try number 2, but no bank would agree on this, because they would be risking their licence being revoked, because they were not allowed to create cards funded directly by crypto. WaveCrest was card issuer that was providing cards for many crypto projects before and they were working cards but then WaveCrest lost their licence.

Most projects were either trying to get their licence or find a bank that could issue the cards for them (this is a normal procedure). Hash Card was successful with it, because they designed a mechanisms that let's you use your card and fund it with crypto but technically crypto has no contact with the card (I explained it already above). Now, other project's that were unable to deliver things could easily copy what Harsh Card did. They could approach the bank and ask them for the same thing, so this is why it is very important for Hash Card guys to keep the bank details a secret as long as possible. Of course those will be revealed as soon as people get their cards, because bank's name is stated in the cardholders agreement and it can be tracked with couple of first digits on the card. This is why they need to cover those numbers on all the photos and videos, they do not want competitors to find out. They ordered 3000 cards in advance and if the ICO is successful (and it seems to be) they are going to sign exclusive deal, so competitors can not use the same bank's service. BTW, those are prepaid cards.

So here's what's going to happen:
1. They are sending first batch of cards during the ICO.
2. When people start getting the cards and notice they are indeed working as promised, the ICO will be sold out quickly. This is why they do not care about additional proofs or making a show and trying to prove anything to you. They know the ICO will sell out anyway.
3. Some people invested small sums just to get the cards and see for themselves that is is working. They are planning to buy more when the card arrives. Other people are waiting for the confirmation from the community that indeed everything is working as promised.
4. When the proofs start appearing, all those people will rush to take part in this ICO, but only some will be able to do so, because it will sell out quickly. Most of them will need to buy on the exchanges. And how expensive will the token be on the exchanges? Well, just look at market caps of all the other card projects (which don't even have a working card) and do your estimation.

Congratulations to those who managed to invest early!

Yep, I once worked at a restaurant where they signed an exclusive deal with a Chinese sect after they purchased 3,000 blueberry waffles. To this day, the restaurant in question no longer serves said waffles - their once biggest seller - since the milestone was reached.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Translated: No fuckin bank is gonna take money off the table due to signing some exclusive contract with a team of up-to-now unknown crypto enthusiasts.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:39:53 PM

Guys, I guess you need some explanations and I am willing to provide you some.

Also note I am not part of the team or I am not affiliated with it in any way.
I simply observed that many people do not understand how both crypto and card business work.

So let me provide this explanation to be quoted in the future as a proof that I know how things work. Cheesy

Guys, relax, you are getting workign prepaid card issued by legitimate bank, which you will be able to ID based on the card number and papers that come along with the card. Crypto never touches the car here since it is funded via FIAT, so it is not against Mastercard rules. Other projects were either trying to get Mastercard licence or fund the card directly with crypto, which is against the rules. Hash Card is offering neat solution for the current days.

Now, if the above is not clear, let me provide some additional explanation.

It seems that some people do not understand how card issuing works.
It's not like MasterCard or Visa issues your cards. Your bank does. A company can become card issuer after meeting some requirements.
So all the crypto projects that wanted to offer crypto cards had two options:
1) Become issuer
2) Find a bank that will issue card for them
They would not be able to do number 1, because they usually were not meeting requirements and even if they did both Visa and Mastercard were against crypto cards so they would not get licence for that.
They could try number 2, but no bank would agree on this, because they would be risking their licence being revoked, because they were not allowed to create cards funded directly by crypto. WaveCrest was card issuer that was providing cards for many crypto projects before and they were working cards but then WaveCrest lost their licence.

Most projects were either trying to get their licence or find a bank that could issue the cards for them (this is a normal procedure). Hash Card was successful with it, because they designed a mechanisms that let's you use your card and fund it with crypto but technically crypto has no contact with the card (I explained it already above). Now, other project's that were unable to deliver things could easily copy what Harsh Card did. They could approach the bank and ask them for the same thing, so this is why it is very important for Hash Card guys to keep the bank details a secret as long as possible. Of course those will be revealed as soon as people get their cards, because bank's name is stated in the cardholders agreement and it can be tracked with couple of first digits on the card. This is why they need to cover those numbers on all the photos and videos, they do not want competitors to find out. They ordered 3000 cards in advance and if the ICO is successful (and it seems to be) they are going to sign exclusive deal, so competitors can not use the same bank's service. BTW, those are prepaid cards.

So here's what's going to happen:
1. They are sending first batch of cards during the ICO.
2. When people start getting the cards and notice they are indeed working as promised, the ICO will be sold out quickly. This is why they do not care about additional proofs or making a show and trying to prove anything to you. They know the ICO will sell out anyway.
3. Some people invested small sums just to get the cards and see for themselves that is is working. They are planning to buy more when the card arrives. Other people are waiting for the confirmation from the community that indeed everything is working as promised.
4. When the proofs start appearing, all those people will rush to take part in this ICO, but only some will be able to do so, because it will sell out quickly. Most of them will need to buy on the exchanges. And how expensive will the token be on the exchanges? Well, just look at market caps of all the other card projects (which don't even have a working card) and do your estimation.

Congratulations to those who managed to invest early!

https://twitter.com/hashcard/status/994928009898422273

whale123: By happenstance, HashCard embraces the same entity that I hawk in my siq. What are the odds?  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Did I mention that I'm not affiliated with HashCard in ANY way?
bostaufik

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:46:11 PM

I don't think they need crazy big money like most ICOs, their hard cap is only 9mill. At this point they're at 2.8mill in stage 2 of the ICO. The ICO runs till 12th of June so it will be a good chance it will hit hard cap.
soft cap done $3.682M and waiting hard cap , me like thiss is project because before ico finished exchange already in confirmation in bancor  Shocked
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:34:12 PM

I hope you understand what signature and avatar bounties are. Cheesy

But anyway, remember that investing in ICOs is always a risk. Yes, the cards will be working at launch but there are no guarantees something will change at some point (for example bank will have it's licence revoked) and then project's team will need to find alternate solution (actually they mentioned they are looking for backup solution now, just in case).

Some people choose this tactic: they buy minimum amount of tokens to get the card (100 USD worth of tokens), they wait for the card to check if everything works as promised and then invest more. If you want to be extra safe this is a good choice, but you have to take into account that there is a risk that after first cards will be out there the ICO might sell of very quickly and not everyone will be able to buy the token in ICO and they would need to wait till it is on the market.

Just do your own dilligence, evaluate the risk and act accordingly.

Mighty kind of Team HashCard to hint their exit strategy: Secret Asian bank backed outta deal so we looking for new bank. Meanwhile, please purchase more tokens which we postponed burning due to unforeseen circumstances.
realcf77

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:55:25 PM

I saw test of card of hashcard on yt
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGOmZ10cu3Q

Many pepole to not belive in this test.
Anyone can taped logo on another card and used them

I saw this test was in Poland.
I am from Poland, Could I test this card somehere in McDonalds?
Lionel

Activity: 613
Merit: 305

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:17:48 PM

Can i deposit Fiat to my Hash Card account?
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:21:21 PM
Last edit: May 13, 2018, 09:45:02 PM by Gleb Gamow

HashCard needs to distribute 3,000 Visa cards so to have their secret Asian bank give them exclusive rights to the program, yet to date only 1,114 views for the vid depicting use of their card with their channel enjoying a whooping 58 subscribers.

FWIW, this thread is currently enjoying more views - Read 1147 times.

Can I deposit RateCoin to my HashCard?
finaleshot2016
Legendary

Degen in the Space

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 10:16:28 PM

Sir Gleb Gamow is nailing it lol

But anyway, remember that investing in ICOs is always a risk. Yes, the cards will be working at launch but there are no guarantees something will change at some point (for example bank will have it's licence revoked) and then project's team will need to find alternate solution (actually they mentioned they are looking for backup solution now, just in case).

Some people choose this tactic: they buy minimum amount of tokens to get the card (100 USD worth of tokens), they wait for the card to check if everything works as promised and then invest more. If you want to be extra safe this is a good choice, but you have to take into account that there is a risk that after first cards will be out there the ICO might sell of very quickly and not everyone will be able to buy the token in ICO and they would need to wait till it is on the market.

Just do your own dilligence, evaluate the risk and act accordingly.

Mighty kind of Team HashCard to hint their exit strategy: Secret Asian bank backed outta deal so we looking for new bank. Meanwhile, please purchase more tokens which we postponed burning due to unforeseen circumstances.

This always happen to me, it's a very common exit strategy. The proofs we're given doesn't satisfy them that hashcard will run the money.

Well, that video is a magic. No one is interested in magic when it comes to cryptocurrency right?  

I really understand what signature and avatars are. If you're wearing this, you are actually promoting the project that is indicated there. That's why you're being loyal to it, ye its true that investing to ICO is very risky that's why they're creating this topic for them to be aware,, its literally shady. Well, that tactic is very risky, that's why there are discussions that we can talk about before running in to them right? Then there are DT's who notice this project very suspicious.. that's why dude//
samVE

Activity: 24

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 05:33:32 PM

I'll just cross-post this here:

https://www.imageworksdirect.com/blog/new-mastercard-brand-requirements
All Mastercard and Debit Mastercard cards printed on or after July 4, 2017, must include the new Brand Mark.

Their cards still have the old logo, so either they already made the deal before July 4th last year and already started printing before then, or they just didn't do their research well enough. I think it's the latter  Wink
No way in hell Mastercard would have approved this graphic to be printed (which they most certainly need to give permission on before this can go into production), so these cards are just a printed piece of plastic.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:54:35 PM

If you still have any doubts, just watch their announcement video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8hE6Rc3L_U
They clearly have no clue what they are talking about, you can see clearly as they read the text. Clueless. Eh, we'll see tomorrow which rout they're taking with this. I have my popcorn ready.

EDIT:

Scratch that, I've found the best proof you possible to debunk their so-called 'live' cards: https://www.imageworksdirect.com/blog/new-mastercard-brand-requirements
All Mastercard and Debit Mastercard cards printed on or after July 4, 2017, must include the new Brand Mark.

Their cards still have the old logo, so either they already made the deal before July 4th last year and already started printing before then, or they just didn't do their research well enough. I think it's the latter  Wink
No way in hell Mastercard would have approved this graphic to be printed (which they most certainly need to give permission on before this can go into production), so these cards are just a printed piece of plastic.

Nice find, bud ...

What are you doing this Fourth of July? Along with grilling out and watching fireworks, you’ll also need to make sure your financial marketing and communications materials meet the new Mastercard® Brand Mark Guidelines.

Mastercard has been featuring its new look (see logo above) and name format (Mastercard with a lowercase “c”) for some time. However, the company is starting to require use of their new brand requirements as of July 4, 2017.

At image.works, we have a team of copywriters, proofers and designers to help your financial institution meet the marketing and communications guidelines on projects we create for you. Please note the following information from Mastercard on the new requirements:

- All new marketing and communications materials published on or after July 4, 2017, must include the new Brand Mark.

- Your financial institution should update marketing and communications materials at the earliest opportunity in the normal course of business.

- Issuers may update their digital card imagery (for use in digital wallets) at any time. However, these images must be updated no later than the update of the companion card plastic.

- All new acceptance decals printed on or after July 4, 2017, must include the new Brand Marks.

- ATM Acquirers should update their Acceptance Marks at the earliest opportunity in the normal course of business.

- All Mastercard and Debit Mastercard card proofs submitted for review on or after July 4, 2017, must include the new Brand Mark.

- All Mastercard and Debit Mastercard cards printed on or after July 4, 2017, must include the new Brand Mark.

- Issuers do not need to reissue cards already issued.

- Card manufacturers may continue using card plastics already in inventory until the stock is depleted.
Note: An updated Card Design Standards Manual is also available on Mastercard Connect > Library > Publications > Card Design.

How should you use the Mastercard name in text?

Below is an excerpt from the Mastercard Brand Mark Guidelines:

Lettercase

When referencing the Mastercard name in text, use an uppercase “M” and lowercase “c” with no space between “Master” and “card.” The name should not appear with a capital “C.” The Mastercard name should appear in the same font as its surrounding text.

Registered trademark symbol (®)

In the first or most prominent text use of Mastercard on a page or screen (after use, if any, in a headline), the ® symbol is required. In subsequent use on that page or screen, the ® symbol may be omitted.

Read-through

The Mark may be used as a read-through in a headline, but may not be used as a read-through in the body of a communication. When used in text, it should be set in the same typeface as the surrounding text.

Trademark attribution notice

When the Mastercard name and/or Mark is used, the following trademark attribution notice (in a very small type size) should be included once in the communication: “Mastercard is a registered trademark, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.”

Note: On digital communications and small-size marketing communications, the above trademark attribution notice is not required.

https://twitter.com/hashcard/status/992096966459850752

https://medium.com/@sm_46693/hashcard-cfo-pawel-goch-just-as-with-mastercard-issued-plastic-card-fc869d2ca856

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/XEMbEv2VI5mxN6fIEtoJifhJRAFNTqgh5LS_iV7XaMh2ddNSR9uk7lD6HpfWwo-SZg=w720-h310

i wanted to see a. actual card or an example card for us to see the full specification.. but the admin send me this

are they serious? it's a digital art.

and another thing is why do they keep covering the smart chip of that card?

It is normal to cover the card number because its the important part of a card but the smart chip? can someone explain that to me. i read some info about smart chip. "These tiny metal processors make cards more secure than traditional magnetic-stripe-only cards" how will I magnetize that thing on that picture. How will i get that specific frequency and hack your account by looking in that pic. Correct me if im wrong, im lack of knowledge about cards...

very suspicious..

"HashCard, you GOCH some 'splainin' to do!"

As for all them Investards who fell for this ruse ...

Anny555

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:49:48 AM

ICO Detector rank Hashcard as the second most discussed ICOs on Twitter according to the detection algorithm.

What are the benefits of investing on this project? in simple terms
Anny555

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:56:03 AM

If you still have any doubts, just watch their announcement video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8hE6Rc3L_U
They clearly have no clue what they are talking about, you can see clearly as they read the text. Clueless. Eh, we'll see tomorrow which rout they're taking with this. I have my popcorn ready.

EDIT:

Scratch that, I've found the best proof you possible to debunk their so-called 'live' cards: https://www.imageworksdirect.com/blog/new-mastercard-brand-requirements

Nice find, bud ...

What are you doing this Fourth of July? Along with grilling out and watching fireworks, you’ll also need to make sure your financial marketing and communications materials meet the new Mastercard® Brand Mark Guidelines.

Mastercard has been featuring its new look (see logo above) and name format (Mastercard with a lowercase “c”) for some time. However, the company is starting to require use of their new brand requirements as of July 4, 2017.

At image.works, we have a team of copywriters, proofers and designers to help your financial institution meet the marketing and communications guidelines on projects we create for you. Please note the following information from Mastercard on the new requirements:

- All new marketing and communications materials published on or after July 4, 2017, must include the new Brand Mark.

- Your financial institution should update marketing and communications materials at the earliest opportunity in the normal course of business.

- Issuers may update their digital card imagery (for use in digital wallets) at any time. However, these images must be updated no later than the update of the companion card plastic.

- All new acceptance decals printed on or after July 4, 2017, must include the new Brand Marks.

- ATM Acquirers should update their Acceptance Marks at the earliest opportunity in the normal course of business.

- All Mastercard and Debit Mastercard card proofs submitted for review on or after July 4, 2017, must include the new Brand Mark.

- All Mastercard and Debit Mastercard cards printed on or after July 4, 2017, must include the new Brand Mark.

- Card manufacturers may continue using card plastics already in inventory until the stock is depleted.
Note: An updated Card Design Standards Manual is also available on Mastercard Connect > Library > Publications > Card Design.

Lettercase

When referencing the Mastercard name in text, use an uppercase “M” and lowercase “c” with no space between “Master” and “card.” The name should not appear with a capital “C.” The Mastercard name should appear in the same font as its surrounding text.

In the first or most prominent text use of Mastercard on a page or screen (after use, if any, in a headline), the ® symbol is required. In subsequent use on that page or screen, the ® symbol may be omitted.

Read-through

The Mark may be used as a read-through in a headline, but may not be used as a read-through in the body of a communication. When used in text, it should be set in the same typeface as the surrounding text.

When the Mastercard name and/or Mark is used, the following trademark attribution notice (in a very small type size) should be included once in the communication: “Mastercard is a registered trademark, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.”

Note: On digital communications and small-size marketing communications, the above trademark attribution notice is not required.

https://medium.com/@sm_46693/hashcard-cfo-pawel-goch-just-as-with-mastercard-issued-plastic-card-fc869d2ca856

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/XEMbEv2VI5mxN6fIEtoJifhJRAFNTqgh5LS_iV7XaMh2ddNSR9uk7lD6HpfWwo-SZg=w720-h310

i wanted to see a. actual card or an example card for us to see the full specification.. but the admin send me this

It is normal to cover the card number because its the important part of a card but the smart chip? can someone explain that to me. i read some info about smart chip. "These tiny metal processors make cards more secure than traditional magnetic-stripe-only cards" how will I magnetize that thing on that picture. How will i get that specific frequency and hack your account by looking in that pic. Correct me if im wrong, im lack of knowledge about cards...

very suspicious..

what are you trying to drive at? is the project not save base on your perception?
have you done a very good research on it and what is your conclution? let me know
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:38:11 PM

EDIT:

Nice find, bud ...

Lettercase

Read-through

very suspicious..

what are you trying to drive at? is the project not save base on your perception?
have you done a very good research on it and what is your conclution? let me know

I, among others, have concluded that HashCard has all the makings of being a scam. The proof above demonstrates that the MC cards they are using are NOT in compliance with MC's new trademark implemented in July 2017.
finaleshot2016
Legendary

Degen in the Space

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 06:05:12 PM

You can also read more about the issue on this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3365068.0
If you're done on researching about what we're trying to say or we're trying to conclude, please let me know...

about your opinion too. Thanks!
BTCIV

Activity: 126
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:33:22 PM

Well i guess it's time to see. I invested a little in this at the start, i am in the first 100 investors and today i received this:

Dear -My Name-

The day we have been waiting is finally here. Your temporary Hash Card has been shipped.

Once you get the card, please download Hash Card Wallet and add the card. The PIN will be shown on the screen right after the activation. You can't change the PIN for the temporary card!

How to Fund Your Card:

You will see a list of available coins that can be used as a funding method. We are limiting to BTC and ETH until the end of the ICO (June 12th) for testing purposes.

Simply send the desired amount to the wallet (BTC/ETH) and set the debit priority.

Questions/Problems:

As you may already know the Hash Card is pure innovation in the world of crypto, we do expect bugs, declined transactions and other things we all hate. We would like to apologize in advance for any bad experience. Ticket Support will be available starting May 18th. Report any problem you encounter!

Thank you for your business!

Best Regards
Hash Card Team
HouTa97

Activity: 38

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:20:17 PM

Well i guess it's time to see. I invested a little in this at the start, i am in the first 100 investors and today i received this:

Dear -My Name-

The day we have been waiting is finally here. Your temporary Hash Card has been shipped.

Once you get the card, please download Hash Card Wallet and add the card. The PIN will be shown on the screen right after the activation. You can't change the PIN for the temporary card!

How to Fund Your Card:

You will see a list of available coins that can be used as a funding method. We are limiting to BTC and ETH until the end of the ICO (June 12th) for testing purposes.

Simply send the desired amount to the wallet (BTC/ETH) and set the debit priority.

Questions/Problems:

As you may already know the Hash Card is pure innovation in the world of crypto, we do expect bugs, declined transactions and other things we all hate. We would like to apologize in advance for any bad experience. Ticket Support will be available starting May 18th. Report any problem you encounter!

Thank you for your business!

Best Regards
Hash Card Team

Keep us posted! if ya receive the card, does it work, tell us about funding: fees, exchange rate ...
btw what they mean by temporary?
imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:18:46 PM

HASHCARD Project looks very interested and reputed.. A very independent and powerful project. It's worth believing it! The only thing I want to see is a brighter dynamic, allowing more people to participate.
8count

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:57:42 AM

HASHCARD Project looks very interested and reputed.. A very independent and powerful project. It's worth believing it! The only thing I want to see is a brighter dynamic, allowing more people to participate.

I do find it kind of funny that you're promoting it and telling people to participate when your signature is against scam projects.

I personally don't think this one is and once investors get the card and test it out we will know for sure, but a few here have said they believe it could be.

Gave me a laugh. Thanks
marcelocoin

Activity: 1085
Merit: 500

hi =D

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 05:02:41 AM

This project is very similar to the CENTRA project which was one of the biggest scams I ever participated in, I would even buy some tokens to use the card, but after what happened in CENTRA, I no longer trust ICO, success to the project, after the card exists I'll go look for them
samVE

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:29:10 AM

Attention!

Hash Card is currently only project on the market that delivered working crypto debet card.
No competitor - TenX, Monaco, FuzeX, CryptoPay, Centra, Amon, Paycent etc. - managed to deliver working product.

Hashcards will soon arrive to first customers and after that the ICO might sell out very quickly
and when Hash Card token hits the market it might be one of the most profitable tokens of the year.

Just compare the numbers - there will be 9 million USD worth of tokens sold in the ICO,
while the competitors like TenX or Monaco have above 150 million USD market caps without even delivering working product.

This token is bound for the moon, but unfortunatelly people from some jurisdictions (like USA and China) are not able to participate.
Also some people can not go through KYC (you need to send documents to the devs, photo of your passport/ID and utility bill sent for your address).

Many people are disappointed they can not take part in this ICO and that they are missing huge gains.

Is there a solution? Yes there is.
Can you buy some tokens before they hit the exchanges despite you are from USA/China or can't go through KYC? Yes.
Explanation below.

https://hashcard.io/img/block1/cards@2x.png?v2

1. First of all, do not trust anyone e-mailing you or contacting via PM. Cryptoworld is full of scammers. Always think before you act.
2. Prepare the amount of coins you are willing to invest (minimum 5 ETH). Also note that your will be buing coins at 300% ICO price (which is still good, when you compare it with the market caps of other projects and how high it can go).
There can be negotiations for bigger orders (20 ETH and more). Note that maximum investment is 200 ETH (rule applied by Hash Card team, not me).
3. Register on Bitrated.com - this is a platform when you can rate trustworthiness of people in crypto. There are many notable people there, like the Litecoin creator etc.
4. Contact me via PM and let's find each other on Bitrated. You can check my trustworthiness on the platform there if you want but it is not necessary, since we will be using escrow of your choice anyway.
You need to chose any highly rated person from the platform that you like- that person of your choice will be our escrow, someone who makes sure everything is fine and both sides are safe and not scammed.
5. You send your personal ETH address to the escrow (this is the address you want the Hasch Card token to be sent to).
6. I buy the tokens to you with my own ETH.
7. You send your ETH to the escrow who keeps them till I send you Hash Card tokens (within 24 hours).
8. When you confirm that you indeed got the tokens, escrow send ETH to me. This way both parties are safe - I can not run away with your ETH (it is kept by escrow till you get your tokens)
and you can not run away with the tokens (escrow gets your ETH before tokens are sent).
9. After successful deal both of us rate the deal on Bitrated to mark that it went good.

So you're saying stay away from scams, but you offer to sell your tokens at 3x the price you bought them, and consider it a good deal?  Roll Eyes
TheMilkman

Activity: 334

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:52:01 AM

Attention!

Hash Card is currently only project on the market that delivered working crypto debet card.
No competitor - TenX, Monaco, FuzeX, CryptoPay, Centra, Amon, Paycent etc. - managed to deliver working product.

Hashcards will soon arrive to first customers and after that the ICO might sell out very quickly
and when Hash Card token hits the market it might be one of the most profitable tokens of the year.

Just compare the numbers - there will be 9 million USD worth of tokens sold in the ICO,
while the competitors like TenX or Monaco have above 150 million USD market caps without even delivering working product.

This token is bound for the moon, but unfortunatelly people from some jurisdictions (like USA and China) are not able to participate.
Also some people can not go through KYC (you need to send documents to the devs, photo of your passport/ID and utility bill sent for your address).

Many people are disappointed they can not take part in this ICO and that they are missing huge gains.

Is there a solution? Yes there is.
Can you buy some tokens before they hit the exchanges despite you are from USA/China or can't go through KYC? Yes.
Explanation below.

1. First of all, do not trust anyone e-mailing you or contacting via PM. Cryptoworld is full of scammers. Always think before you act.
2. Prepare the amount of coins you are willing to invest (minimum 5 ETH). Also note that your will be buing coins at 300% ICO price (which is still good, when you compare it with the market caps of other projects and how high it can go).
There can be negotiations for bigger orders (20 ETH and more). Note that maximum investment is 200 ETH (rule applied by Hash Card team, not me).
3. Register on Bitrated.com - this is a platform when you can rate trustworthiness of people in crypto. There are many notable people there, like the Litecoin creator etc.
4. Contact me via PM and let's find each other on Bitrated. You can check my trustworthiness on the platform there if you want but it is not necessary, since we will be using escrow of your choice anyway.
You need to chose any highly rated person from the platform that you like- that person of your choice will be our escrow, someone who makes sure everything is fine and both sides are safe and not scammed.
5. You send your personal ETH address to the escrow (this is the address you want the Hasch Card token to be sent to).
6. I buy the tokens to you with my own ETH.
7. You send your ETH to the escrow who keeps them till I send you Hash Card tokens (within 24 hours).
8. When you confirm that you indeed got the tokens, escrow send ETH to me. This way both parties are safe - I can not run away with your ETH (it is kept by escrow till you get your tokens)
and you can not run away with the tokens (escrow gets your ETH before tokens are sent).
9. After successful deal both of us rate the deal on Bitrated to mark that it went good.

Can you check your PM ASAP?
BTCIV

Activity: 126
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:31:26 AM

Dear Mr. ,

Thank you for contacting Ask Mastercard.

Mastercard does not have any affiliations or partnerships with any cryptocurrency companies at the moment.
Could you please indicate to us where you have seen the Mastercard logo in this ‘promotion’ and/or on this company’s website?

We might need to get our compliance team to investigate this further.
We are looking forward to hearing from you and thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Sincerely,

The Ask Mastercard Team
If you still need assistance, call the Mastercard Assistance Center.

To find a toll-free number in your country of residence go to the Mastercard Global Service Toll Free Numbers list: https://www.mastercard.com/global/_assets/docs/GlobalServiceTollfreeNumbers.pdf or tweet us at @AskMastercard.
=====================================

This is the video they are using for promotion: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=51&v=gGOmZ10cu3Q

And on crypto forums/reddit also it is promoted as a Mastercard delivered by a ''secret for now'' Asian bank. I am trying to find the thruth so I can post our discussion on all crypto forums related to this ICO to prevent people from funding this project if it's a scam. Thank you!

======================================

Hello again Sir,

Thank you for getting back.

We have forwarded the below email to our Compliance Team to investigate.
We will get back to you as soon as we hear from them.

Your patience is highly appreciated while we await for a response.

Sincerely,

The Ask Mastercard Team
If you still need assistance, call the Mastercard Assistance Center.

To find a toll-free number in your country of residence go to the Mastercard Global Service Toll Free Numbers list: https://www.mastercard.com/global/_assets/docs/GlobalServiceTollfreeNumbers.pdf or tweet us at @AskMastercard.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:28:03 PM

Dear Mr. ,

Thank you for contacting Ask Mastercard.

Mastercard does not have any affiliations or partnerships with any cryptocurrency companies at the moment.
Could you please indicate to us where you have seen the Mastercard logo in this ‘promotion’ and/or on this company’s website?

That's OK. Have you even read Hash Card whitepaper or visited their Telegram?
The Hash Card team explicitly states they DO NOT HAVE partership with Mastercard.
This is because Mastercard does not allow direct partership with cryptocurrency projects.
That's why they needed to do it indirectly. Hash Card has partnership with a bank, that has partnership with Mastercard.
Your cards are funded by FIAT. Hash Card converts your crypto to FIAT, sends the funds to the bank and bank funds your card.

Hash Card converts cryptocurrencies to traditional currency in real-time, and is accepted at tens of millions merchants and ATMs

Your cards are funded by FIAT. Hash Card converts your crypto to FIAT, sends the funds to the bank and bank funds your card. ALL IN REAL-TIME.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

annik69

Activity: 172

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:20:50 PM

I already participate in the ICO and additionally want to take part in a large amount. The telegram group admins expelled me, insulting me, and saying that they would not answer my question about the preliminary agreement with Binance. What's going on here? It's crazy! Please take action and comment on the situation. You send your own newsletter and refuse to comment!
Xandan

Activity: 1106

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:49:45 PM

This solution is clever and smart to tackle the obstacles which I just read from discussion which is ongoing. If I still will do my study little bit to understand the mechanism how all this conversion actually will be possible. It is always good to read before putting your nose into something in crypto related projects.
Meggie Diaz

Activity: 91
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:11:10 PM

I got news from email if hashcard will be listed on Binance after ICO ends, is there any proof from Binance about this?
I am traumatized by the fraud committed by centra card, so now I am very cautious before investing into ICO with the concept of debit card  Cry
hardalisas

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:33:52 AM

I got news from email if hashcard will be listed on Binance after ICO ends, is there any proof from Binance about this?
I am traumatized by the fraud committed by centra card, so now I am very cautious before investing into ICO with the concept of debit card  Cry
I believe it is against Binance's rule for a project to talk about listing on Binance before it really does.
CleverOracle

Activity: 549

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:54:39 AM

I believe it is against Binance's rule for a project to talk about listing on Binance before it really does.

Yes it is really against the rules and condition from the side of Binance => https://support.binance.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003509652-Listing-a-Coin HashCard team really need to explain about this issue because it would ruin their reputation. we all want to have a better technology using blockchain in cryptospace but I hope that people would not use this as a chance to gain profit by using dirty tactics.

SmokeJoe

Activity: 127

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:16:45 AM

Nice explantion of how Hash Card scam works. Share this with people on Telegram.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3978540.msg37758579#msg37758579
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:38:06 AM
Last edit: May 20, 2018, 02:49:55 PM by Gleb Gamow

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by a Bitcoin Forum moderator. Posts are most frequently deleted because they are off-topic, though they can also be deleted for other reasons. In the future, please avoid posting things that need to be deleted.

With apologies to the mod who deleted my post above, it clearly negated the sentiment expressed by the poster whose post was also deleted. HashCard currently depicts a Bancor association which is not true, expressed by Bancor's camp.
hroub

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 01:43:31 AM

A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by a Bitcoin Forum moderator. Posts are most frequently deleted because they are off-topic, though they can also be deleted for other reasons. In the future, please avoid posting things that need to be deleted.

With apologies to the mod who deleted my post above, it clearly negated the sentiment expressed by the poster whose post was also deleted. HashCard currently depicts a Bancor association which is not true, expressed by Bancor's camp.
Yours and the one you quoted were probably deleted because of the ref link... Remove that scam ref link for Ponzion's sake!

hroub

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 02:21:28 AM

I am traumatized by the fraud committed by centra card, so now I am very cautious before investing into ICO with the concept of debit card  Cry

Yes it is really against the rules and condition from the side of Binance => https://support.binance.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003509652-Listing-a-Coin HashCard team really need to explain about this issue because it would ruin their reputation. we all want to have a better technology using blockchain in cryptospace but I hope that people would not use this as a chance to gain profit by using dirty tactics.

And Binance is asking @hashcard to stop illegally using the Binance name:

https://twitter.com/Teddy_Lin/status/997410681128300546

https://twitter.com/Jager_Binance/status/997373757520932866

bostaufik

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 12:54:04 PM

HashCard needs to distribute 3,000 Visa cards so to have their secret Asian bank give them exclusive rights to the program, yet to date only 1,114 views for the vid depicting use of their card with their channel enjoying a whooping 58 subscribers.

let's see the end of ico and the latest news from the manager, maybe the team is still looking for a solution to it all  Grin
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:48:49 PM

let's see the end of ico and the latest news from the manager, maybe the team is still looking for a solution to it all  Grin

Have solution - will travel ...

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:51:05 PM
Last edit: May 20, 2018, 05:28:45 PM by Gleb Gamow

Yours and the one you quoted were probably deleted because of the ref link... Remove that scam ref link for Ponzion's sake!

Thanks so kindly, bud. Did as you requested. It never dawned on me that that coulda been the issue.
quality89

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:01:56 PM

There are 130,000,000 tokens on sale during the crowdsale for $0.30 each (or $0.24 if you join the presale!)
irinainvestor7

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:35:19 AM

[/quote]
Very nice concept, hardworking team, and very promising progect for the future.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:38:51 PM

Then invest a few grand, Investard.

Meanwhile, posting the following images by request from a user/victim unable to post such himself ...

tomalours

Activity: 314
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:42:04 PM

HarshScam
Superzpay

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:08:12 PM

Then invest a few grand, Investard.

Meanwhile, posting the following images by request from a user/victim unable to post such himself ...

I am seeing the investors of hashcard ICO are much worried and right now they are passing over a worst timing as they are confirmed that the ICO in which they invested is scam. That is bad for the investors.

If the team is saying that they are sure that they will complete their promise then they have to show the proof as soon as possible so that the investors are satisfied, while if it will take time then it is not good to give a hash time to the investors. If the team is sincere and legit then they have to return the money of the investors and, after confirming that they can do what they promise, they have to start their ICO again.
johnsantotero

Activity: 4

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:35:42 AM

[/quote]
what? are you still in this world? investors are already mad with this project and you still praising them? 😂😂😂 i wanna cry reading your message man

those founders in their telegram cant even answer simple questions..

im gona give you 10 assmerits for this post 😂😂😂
Collider

Activity: 714

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:45:29 PM

Needmoney, why you still managing HashCard bounty campaign?
It is an obvious fraud and you let people to promote this scam?
sorrros

Activity: 954
Merit: 104

ludenaprotocol.io

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:57:19 PM

what? are you still in this world? investors are already mad with this project and you still praising them? 😂😂😂 i wanna cry reading your message man

those founders in their telegram cant even answer simple questions..

im gona give you 10 assmerits for this post 😂😂😂

Where do you get 10 assmerit points?  Grin
The hashcard team would deserve a proper punishment, this can not happen in the cryptoworld!

► LudenaProtocol ◄ ♦️ A Gamified Social Platform for Worldwide Gamers ♦️ ► LudenaProtocol ◄
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Instagram|Whitepaper
hash4invest

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:31:24 PM

Naughty boys... They need to be thought a lesson !
finaleshot2016
Legendary

Degen in the Space

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 09:51:38 PM

Needmoney, why you still managing HashCard bounty campaign?
It is an obvious fraud and you let people to promote this scam?

This is an eyeopener for all the bounty hunters and investors of an ICO.
Some of ico ratings like ICObench is being paid to get a good review,, srsly a 4.5? lmao

and some of the bounty managers are promoting fraud like them, the thread of Hashcard.io a scam [Confirmed] is handled before the private sale of Hashcard (April 21, 2018) and Tokensuite is aware about this but still they continue to manage this scam project.

They're just a company who literally needs money. Being paid out to help Pawel scam this poor investors.

And for those investards who have an argument with me in the telegram group. Shame on you, i was trying to help you but your faith on hashcard is strong even the demo is literally shit. And some of my proofs and observation that i send to all of you, still you have faith on this hashscam. Now, what will you do? investards
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:09:26 AM

See my last replies in the HashCard scam thread --> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3365068.0.
samVE

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:59:22 AM

funny how they used the scam accusation to make a plausible exit Cheesy

https://hashcard.io/

ICO is SUSPENDED! Fudsters and trolls made it happen. First, they spammed bancor and cancelled the listing. People who got the cards revealed the bank name/bin and the bank got about 500 requests in 2 days from the same group of angry fudsters. The bank paused all the cards and stated we should stop accepting new customers as for now. We reversed all the mail back and blocked cards that were activated earlier. We regret to share such news, but this is crypto reality. ICO has been suspended. If you are one of the customers, visit the most famous bitcointalk thread and say thank you. We are doing our best to resume operations as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.
Xandan

Activity: 1106

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:09:50 AM

There idea of conversion didn't sound good from start that's why I was bit skeptical when I came here for the first time. I simply put it on hold for more time to see what comes out and before deciding to invest or not this turned to be another scam. I can't believe this is season of maximum scam exposure as one after other project are being disclosed in public.
Anny555

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:11:28 PM

EDIT:

Nice find, bud ...

Lettercase

Read-through

very suspicious..

I, among others, have concluded that HashCard has all the makings of being a scam. The proof above demonstrates that the MC cards they are using are NOT in compliance with MC's new trademark implemented in July 2017.

Thank you very much, if it was not you, i would have been a victim of HashCard.io SCAM by now.
Scam projects are all over now, please be very careful before you invest your money
annik69

Activity: 172

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:56:50 PM

What other foodsters and trolls??? What does this sad team and project managers say? It's kindergarten! If they can't work and keep their mouths shut while they negotiate and sign a non-disclosure agreement, why open your mouth??? This is normal when investors are looking for confirmation of agreements. It's clear as white day! Everyone is looking to protect their deposits! And if the project team has no education and does not know the basic principles of psychology, they need to work as loaders and unload train cars in warehouses, and not to engage in high technology!!! They are just trying to shift their blame to investors who were looking for confirmation and protected their investments!!! This project is definitely a Scam!!! My team of lawyers will form an application and will decide the issue in court. And at the moment I demand compensation of damage and return of investments to investors urgently!!!
seyola89

Activity: 518

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:45:01 PM

This is a sad story..so this is another fake crypto card project claiming to be partner with Mastercard. Why do they always use such big names to deceive people to promote their ICO project?
bostaufik

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:36:38 PM

info ICO is SUSPENDED! Fudsters and trolls made it happen. First, they spammed bancor and cancelled the listing.
visit the most famous bitcointalk thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3336703.0 and say thank you
polarstar00

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:27:50 AM

It turns out another centra finally..

why payment platforms are  gonna be scam project omg

make it right guys lol
hroub

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 04:57:37 PM

What other foodsters and trolls??? What does this sad team and project managers say? It's kindergarten! If they can't work and keep their mouths shut while they negotiate and sign a non-disclosure agreement, why open your mouth??? This is normal when investors are looking for confirmation of agreements. It's clear as white day! Everyone is looking to protect their deposits! And if the project team has no education and does not know the basic principles of psychology, they need to work as loaders and unload train cars in warehouses, and not to engage in high technology!!! They are just trying to shift their blame to investors who were looking for confirmation and protected their investments!!! This project is definitely a Scam!!! My team of lawyers will form an application and will decide the issue in court. And at the moment I demand compensation of damage and return of investments to investors urgently!!!

I invested only about $120, because I was too skeptical, but I would be interested to follow any lawsuit against them. Please include me in any legal action updates. Thanks and all the best!  Smiley

hroub

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 05:00:20 PM

info ICO is SUSPENDED! Fudsters and trolls made it happen. First, they spammed bancor and cancelled the listing.
visit the most famous bitcointalk thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3336703.0 and say thank you

I think you got the wrong link. This is most likely "the most famous bitcointalk thread" that they are referring to: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3365068.0  Tongue

And here is a screenshot for legal proof purposes:

Also, their Dashboard page no longer works: https://dashboard.hashcard.io
Same with the Sign In page: https://dashboard.hashcard.io/user/login

Very legit bruh!  Cheesy

pabloangello
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:18:48 AM

Yeah it's a scam, they run out with all the money, read here:
https://forum.bitcoin.pl/viewtopic.php?t=29183#p493855

Just click translate, Google should translate it good enough to understand.

majestymage

Activity: 994

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 06:31:27 AM

i can't believe i didn't see this coming. i have had their sig and almost get in the ico ..damn scammers.

██████
                                             ██████▄▄
                                             ██████  ▀▀▀▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄▄▄▄                             ▄▀ █ ▀▄         █▀████
         █████          ████             ▄▀   █   ▀▄     ▄▀   █
         █████          ████       ▄▄▄▄▄▀     █     ▀▄ ▄▀    █
       ▄▀     █         █▀▄█▀▄     █████     █       ▄▀▄    █
     ▄▀        ▀▄      █▄█▄▄█▄▀█▀▀▀█████     █     ▄▀   ▀▄ █
█████      ▄▄▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀█ █   ▀▄  ▀▄   █ █     █   ▄▀     █████
████████▀▀▀       █  █  █    █    ▀▄█   █  ████▄▀       █████
█████   ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▀█  █      █    █▀▄   █▄████         ▄▀
                  ▀█▀▀███     ▀▄  █  ▄█▀▀  █          ▄▀
                  █  ▄▀▀▀      █ █▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  █       ▄▀
             ░█████▄▀         ████        ▀▀▄█    ▄▀
              █████           ████▀▀▀▄▄▄      ███████
              ▀▀▀▀▀                     ▀▀▀▄▄▄███████
                                              ███████
                                              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
/iTEX/./INNOVATING TRADING EXCHANGE/.
/Whitepaper/ /Sign Up/ /Buy Token Now/

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
kirolos

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:59:09 AM

Any one can give us a way to get our money or some of it back- Is there is any court case we can join.

I really want to know.
mahvia
Copper Member

Activity: 226

who am I to judge. I only flame

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:22:33 PM

This.. it really made my day and got enough laughs for the week already. Please do post something more Smiley

[/quote]
ayuwick

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:57:50 PM

reason because the physical Hash Card can be used anywhere, I mean where credit / debit cards are accepted. guys ,, It works online and in the brick and mortar space.
BitcArchi8

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:47:50 PM

Most of all I like that there will be an opportunity of exchange of different currencies for exact interbank rates
bletzgirl

Activity: 7

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:03:26 PM

Most of all I like that there will be an opportunity of exchange of different currencies for exact interbank rates
a good potential to exchange their currency, and HashCard makes it easy to Transact anywhere, may be successful
hroub

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 10:29:11 AM

a good potential to exchange their currency, and HashCard makes it easy to Transact anywhere, may be successful

Lol. What are u idiots babling about. This was a scam and has been shut down already! Cheesy

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: