Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:25:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: People who do not believe in Jesus Christ are blind and deaf  (Read 3027 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Cryddit
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1129

View Profile
November 16, 2013, 05:09:11 PM

Hmm, well, this year I brought the hostess some firewood for the fireplace and my sweetie brought a plate of mini-quiches for the potluck table.  Both of which were the product of our own personal labor, so I guess that's all the way back to "barter", the pre-currency standard.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sidhujag
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005

View Profile
November 16, 2013, 05:16:31 PM

I believe it was said that the budhist religion is the closest to the truth just what I read. Now if u dont believe me your deaf and blind!
renaxi

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 16, 2013, 10:49:51 PM

So you want me to beleive in a man names Jesus, son of a god,  WHO could walk on water like a god, but still getting caught by some guards and then kill? Good joke. I am not to jugde anyones beleif, but then they shouldn't jugde my beliefs.

Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
November 16, 2013, 11:29:34 PM

So you want me to beleive in a man names Jesus, son of a god,  WHO could walk on water like a god....

like a god???

LOOK, he was just a lightweight...but not that light...

see, those gods, they walk way up in the clouds and stuff.
renaxi

Activity: 113

View Profile
November 16, 2013, 11:43:26 PM

see, those gods, they walk way up in the clouds and stuff.
Mhh clouds, are you sure its clouds? Could be the fog of all the weed they smoke. Tongue

Mike Christ
aka snapsunny
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 16, 2013, 11:44:31 PM

I may be blind and deaf, but at least I'm not dumb.

Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
November 17, 2013, 02:18:33 AM

I may be blind and deaf, but at least I'm not dumb.
I know one thing for sure, that a man who walked the Earth 2000 years ago created a lot of followers of many types and kinds.

But he never told followers to be total assholes and jerks in his cause.
yogi
Legendary

Activity: 947
Merit: 1042

Hamster ate my bitcoin

View Profile
November 17, 2013, 02:30:25 AM

People who censor other peoples opinions are blind and deaf.

just_me (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

Jesus Christ Saves Sinners

View Profile
November 17, 2013, 03:07:30 AM

I tell the blind man, the door is over there.

The blind man doesn't bother to 'look' or check, but simply says: There is no door over there, you are an idiot.

I tell the blind man again: 'The door is over there' but once again the blind man will not even 'look' or check, so he never gets to that door and never opens the door.

Instead the blind man wastes my time, by asking me why I think there is a door over there.

After a while, I decide I am not even going to listen to the blind man anymore.

The blind man yells at me as I leave: 'Don't push your belief in doors on me'

I just shrug my shoulders and walk away, going out the door I told him was there. Smiley

Today is the day that the Lord has made, lets be glad and rejoice in it
SaltySpitoon
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 2154

Welcome to the SaltySpitoon, how Tough are ya?

View Profile
November 17, 2013, 04:33:16 AM

I wouldn't say blind or deaf, I'd say they aren't historically literate though. I don't think there is any doubt that Jesus did exist, he was very much a person. The question is whether or not he was the son of god.

Serious question though, what makes Christianity more valid than say, Islam? I mean, all of the major world religions share a lot of similarities, so all of the arguements used to prove the existance of a Christian god, can also be used to prove the existance of many other gods.
skull88

Activity: 683
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 17, 2013, 06:31:55 AM

Whatever you people say, nonetheless, the Holy Bible

says that people who do not believe in Jesus Christ are blind and deaf.

And the holy bible is more trustworthy than people who do not believe in Jesus Christ.
I read this nonsense of yours without any aid, so my vision seems good and I just debunked your whole Bible.

Thank me later after you have read some real books. Wink

BTC: 1MifMqtqqwMMAbb6zr8u6qEzWqq3CQeGUr
LTC: LhvMYEngkKS2B8FAcbnzHb2dvW8n9eHkdp
pyra-proxy

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 17, 2013, 07:04:27 AM

I wouldn't say blind or deaf, I'd say they aren't historically literate though. I don't think there is any doubt that Jesus did exist, he was very much a person. The question is whether or not he was the son of god.

Serious question though, what makes Christianity more valid than say, Islam? I mean, all of the major world religions share a lot of similarities, so all of the arguements used to prove the existance of a Christian god, can also be used to prove the existance of many other gods.

The Hebrew god, Christian god and god of Islam are all the same one and only God (of these religions which I too share). The differences heirin primarily center around treatment of Jews, whether or not Jesus was a heritic, a prophet or the physical embodiment of God and the specific religious laws and the conviction of adherence to them.

Historically however Jesus was for certain on this earth and many of his works and most of his life are well documented by multiple religious and secular sources.  As was Mohammed, Abraham, King David, Soloman and more.  Interesting tidbit is that the Hebrew bible (old testament/Torah) has one of the oldest references to China which is later supported in the Christian new testament.

Whether you believe it is coincidence or in fact a richer history for these religions than is known today contradicting the alleged age of these religions here is anecdotal evidence of the deeper relationship which scholars secular and religious alike are studying: http://www.ocf.berkeley.edu/~wwu/chinese/bible.shtml

Not to mention many of the "myths" of these religions, at least to modern secularists, are cosupported within the "myths" of other religions and secular account as well as modern discoveries which confirm anamolies and practical facts about these stories.  Namely such things as the great flood supported by many religions and scientific fact in soil analysis in finding aquatic matter and life in places they should not have been and seeing that chronologically intermingled with land based matter/life indicating that great portions of dry land were in fact covered by water at some point in earths history and such things as the battle of Jericho which was at one time deemed impossible due to theories that placed Jericho being destroyed prior to the emergence of the israelites and later more recent archeological evidence dating it to well within the time of the Israelites, along with the modern discovery of harmonic resonance which scientifically could allow for the felling of the walls of Jericho and there is historical account that the marching around the city prior to attack was in fact used by secular armies as well to lull a well defended enemy into a sense of false security.

Take it or leave it, much of the religious texts of these sister religions is supported by known scientific facts/discoveries, arhaelogical evidence and seemingly inconsequential global accounts in disperate geographies, religions and peoples.  For the non-believers it seems like you'd rather discount science and fact which is supportive of the factual basis of these texts in some vain arrogance that somehow religion is an afront to the very "science" worshiped by said people.  Not to mention that evolutionary sciences such as DNA evidence do account for a remarkably shorter time on the earth for humanity than what early evolutionists theorized as well as a genetic bottle-neck for humanity (great flood?) As well as a remarkable alignment to the original story of genesis with evolutionary development (with much of the texts of these books being told in parable to express an understanding to peoples with little more knowledge of the mechanics of their world than we have today.... remember to "With the Lord a day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years are like a day." So time quotes such as the 7 day creation story were quite probably not 7 human days as time would not operate the same as we experience it... Didn't Einstein and several other "worshipped" scientists show mathematical evidence of the probabilities of said time phenomena in our universe related to gravity, speed and mathematical evidence of the probable existence of multidimensional "planes of existence")

JTrain_51

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 17, 2013, 07:12:37 AM

I don't understand why people believe something instantly if someone told it to them that is absolutely absurd
just_me (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2013, 01:53:04 PM

The wise man of the world is forever learning, but never coming to a knowledge of the truth.

Jesus Christ has died, and Jesus Christ has risen, Jesus Christ went with the clouds, Jesus Christ is seated at the right hand of God, Jesus christ has been lifted up high above all the angels of heaven, Jesus Christ is King of Kings and Lord of Lords.

The governments of the world are on Jesus Christ's shoulders.

Jesus Christ is Alive right now, and is seated at the right hand of God.

Jesus Christ will come again, with the clouds.

Jesus is Lord, and God raised Jesus from the dead on the third day

Those who are in the body of Christ, are priests and Kings with Christ

just_me (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2013, 02:09:15 PM

Whatever you people say, nonetheless, the Holy Bible

says that people who do not believe in Jesus Christ are blind and deaf.

And the holy bible is more trustworthy than people who do not believe in Jesus Christ.
I read this nonsense of yours without any aid, so my vision seems good and I just debunked your whole Bible.

Thank me later after you have read some real books. Wink

I know the educational system teaches people to read from several different sources, and try to make an informed decision, and to the wise man of the world, this seems to be logic or reason.

But it turns out, that the Holy bible takes precedence, and God said: 'To whom will you compare me to'

So, there isn't anything to compare it to. That is the true logic and reason.

But, now there is many different versions of the Holy Bible, and that seems to be where some of the real work is nowadays, is in trying to discern what is what from that.

Due to the fact that the holy bible is so important to man, therefore it makes perfect sense that priests historically did want to have other books burned.  Smiley

just_me (OP)

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 10:26:12 AM

Spendulus.

I quoted from Jesus Christ in my original post, and when Jesus said something, well, isn't it great that Jesus is right, but you are wrong?

Here is the quote from Jesus again:

n Matthew 13:13-15, Jesus tells us why He spoke to the multitudes in parables:

"Because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand.

And in them is fulfilled the prophecy of Esaias, which saith, 'By hearing ye shall hear, and shall not understand; and seeing ye shall see, and shall not perceive:
For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them."'

Quoted from:

www.truthmagazine.com/archives/volume6/TM006059.htm

but later on in this thread, I did try to explain to you, how it is for me to try and reason with people who are blind and deaf, because they do not believe in Jesus Christ, and the fact that no matter what I say, their minds are fixated and dogmatic about their own ways of reasoning, and they make taunting remarks and slights, and mockeries, and they think they are 'proving' something, but they are not.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: