Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:51:22 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to know when to BUY?  (Read 2000 times)
Maddinson100

Activity: 363
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:49:18 AM

to know when to buy is to see the market, whether the price in the market is currently down or up, if the market becomes red and the price drops then it is a good signal to immediately buy
This knowledge comes from the market studies and observation. The more you are in the market and playing the little games, the more you would know when to go big in the market. But this also requires basic knowledge about the technology you want to invest in. When there in stability in the values of the coins you want to invest in, that is actually the right time you should invest.
MaidaKalani

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:06:44 AM

Advice from me, if you want to trade altcoin by way of first memorize the price of coin in the market. After that you just choose a coin that has a fast movement. And of course you have to buy when the price of the coin has decreased, lest the price of coins have gone up even you buy. may possibly increase again, but it will be very risky and you should see more people buying or selling the coins. If more people buy then the possibility of coin prices will increase and will lose if many sell it.
ronsaldo

Activity: 217
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:16:17 AM

It is good to buy at the time when the price of the coins is below from it's normal price, in this case you can earn profits if it back to it's normal price or even higher.
kolega

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:49:44 AM

When prices rise and trade volumes do not increase, this may mean that the price is raised artificially. Then it's better to wait. If prices grow and volumes grow, then you can think about buying. Of course, you also need to look at other factors, including trading indicators
tesla80 (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 89

Full Stack Engineer

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:43:02 PM

Why nobody improves my original list with short and simple steps? It would be great if we can create a list of conditions which increases possibility of truth for buying.

Cyber Security, Mobile Security, Web/Desktop/Embedded Programming, Electronics, M2M, IoT
intoy_victor

Activity: 266
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:16:43 PM

Hello,

Can somebody explain how to decide buying an altcoin?

Let me write what I know;
  • Check the coinmarketcap.com and choose ones with high volume
  • Check the projects
  • Check the chart, if it is pumped, don't buy, wait
  • Check the chart, if it is dumping, wait low volatility

Please correct and/or add other ideas to help noob traders like me Smiley

I will try to give merits to good posts as much as I can.

Thanks.

You know this is really common suggestions but it ia true you need to follow this steps to be successful traders. But my point is I'm seeking for rare and something different way. Anyways for now just follow that all steps.
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:44:01 PM

Why nobody improves my original list with short and simple steps? It would be great if we can create a list of conditions which increases possibility of truth for buying.
Because no one is likely to give their secrets? Cheesy
Well, you can figure it out while reading some of the posts here and it is your job to find and sort it. Grin
Because for me, you will only know when to buy when the price is dumping with some certain factors like e.g. fork, price manipulation(it is common), prices of altcoins started to dump when Bitcoin dump.

kyucryp

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:52:12 PM

Hello,

• Check the projects

Thanks.

I really agree with your points.
to buy, definitely the first thing to do is check the coinmarket then look for that high volume coin trading it.
examining a project from the coin, is important. because the project will affect the interests of investors.
and importantly, to see the price rises or fall of the coin to be purchased
I suggest, to always be patient in making a purchase, do not be in a hurry so there is no regret in the end.

Geurangsang

Activity: 294
Merit: 14

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 12:14:51 AM

I think coinmarketcap just give information about some coinand their market history and not explane what happend in the market. If you stack with about how to make decision when you will buy or sell, you can use tradingview.com. in tradingview.com, you can get more information about market analyzing that shared by some expert and that can be support you to decide. It also give technical analyze with calculate dan compare results of some analyze method to give clue when good time buy or sell.

tesla80 (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 89

Full Stack Engineer

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:53:35 AM

Because no one is likely to give their secrets? Cheesy
Well, you can figure it out while reading some of the posts here and it is your job to find and sort it. Grin
Because for me, you will only know when to buy when the price is dumping with some certain factors like e.g. fork, price manipulation(it is common), prices of altcoins started to dump when Bitcoin dump.
What if their secrets are wrong? I think the strategies are changing every day slightly. Nothing is stable here, nobody can earn with a fixed logic for a long time.
So their secrets are passed out or they are changing. If everyone who read this thread learn how to buy correctly, that will not effect the total community.
Anyway, I'm brave enough to share what I know.

Cyber Security, Mobile Security, Web/Desktop/Embedded Programming, Electronics, M2M, IoT
Pilotone

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

"SIMPLE SHOPPING AND SAFE PAY"

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:09:36 AM

Personally, I'm studying an undervalued coin that has not yet shown good growth. I start with White Paper and finish with technical analysis, as well as the news background around it.

mabell943

Activity: 590
Merit: 258

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:34:09 AM

To know when to buy, just be observant to the flow of the transaction of the business in the market when the coins or investments selling with a low price or amount,
this is your opportunity to buy it because it is an affordable to buy and makes you profitable when the time comes.
HSRP

Activity: 392

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:59:58 PM

the best time to buy and invest is of course when the bitcoin price is low but I think you can invest anytime on any price because bitcoin will continue to grow and will be a coin that remains profitable

I think we should set a buying target at what price and sell at what price. We can not rely entirely on luck, or investment without a specific purpose. This will lead to losses, you will lose all your capital, set the goal as clear as possible.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
pandanaran

Activity: 1048
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:29:32 PM

Hello,

• Check the projects

Thanks.
You also need a strong instinct, it's like the advice I gave on youtube about trading, but after I do it is difficult and takes a lot of time, the result is not so good, yes maybe because I'm also new, but the advice is quite helpful in my opinion.

doomistake

Activity: 1400
Merit: 571

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:30:55 PM

the best time to buy and invest is of course when the bitcoin price is low but I think you can invest anytime on any price because bitcoin will continue to grow and will be a coin that remains profitable

I think we should set a buying target at what price and sell at what price. We can not rely entirely on luck, or investment without a specific purpose. This will lead to losses, you will lose all your capital, set the goal as clear as possible.

The best thing to buy is when we are having a DUMP market, that is the only way on how to make a huge profit on the next PUMP, but you have to make sure that the coins you have bought have the potential on pumping, avoid buying shit coins, they are everywhere. Try checking coinmarketcap for you to be aware what coins you are going to buy.
dev9t9ok

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:50:02 PM

There are a lot of various indicators and opinions but usually all of them do not work or work from time to time. I am pretty sure that the best indicator for any type of market is a good price. This indicator works perfectly and it is easy to understand and to use. If a price is low you should buy otherwise it is not an interesting asset for investing currently. For example, the prices of BTC and ETH are pretty good for buying for and investing purposes. 
last7minutes

Activity: 518

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:56:23 PM

I think it's very hard to actually do that but of course there's ways to actually get one but not super accurate  but it's worth the risk but of course you can both loose or gain.

When you have the money that you can spend on the cryptocurrencies, and when the market is low, then why not making a lot of investments? It will give the profit.
Miracleismyidol

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:31:05 PM

Hello,

• Check the projects

Thanks.
You can see that bitcoin prices have been dropping sharply in recent days, bitcoin adjustment has made altcoin continuously decreasing. So I Believe that you should not buy any coin at this time, so let's juggle the market more stable to be able to start trading. The price of the bitcoin according to my analysis will be able to adjust to the $ 7600 mark.
YED

Activity: 209

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:44:08 PM

Buy when the coin dump and sell when it dump don't sell if the price drop more . easy tip to get some profit Smiley
bennie4

Activity: 224
Merit: 21

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:49:04 PM

Hello,

• Check the projects

Thanks.
I believe that at this point you should not buy any coin, you can see that bitcoin prices in the past days are constantly fluctuating and difficult to predict, the market is fluctuating complex, because It is very difficult to be successful at this moment. Rui will be very high and damage will be huge if you trade fails.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: