Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:47:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to know when to BUY?  (Read 1997 times)
diytho

Activity: 151
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:25:32 AM

how to know when to buy, when the market is decreasing causing the selling price to be low. this is where we buy. this is a safe way to earn a lot of money. besides that we also must know the company how the future.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
karungbitcoin

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:55:16 AM

You have to learn more about technical and fundamental analysis, all buy and sell decision should be depend on the one of this analysis. Buy the rumors and sell the news is one of the fundamental analysis that has high accurate, and if you can not follow the news technical analysis is really help full to decide buy and sell. Using daily time frame for swing trading and learn about support and resistance level and also learn about price pattern and candlestick pattern.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
KevinJogn

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:24:54 AM

Hello,

Can somebody explain how to decide buying an altcoin?

Let me write what I know;
  • Check the coinmarketcap.com and choose ones with high volume
  • Check the projects
  • Check the chart, if it is pumped, don't buy, wait
  • Check the chart, if it is dumping, wait low volatility

Please correct and/or add other ideas to help noob traders like me Smiley

I will try to give merits to good posts as much as I can.

Thanks.

Thanks for the post. Useful information for beginners.
gamalzour

Activity: 566
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:47:45 AM

I think you can know when is the right time to buy a coin from the trip of the coin you want to buy, when the coin has good news then it is certain that the coin price you will buy will increase, so better find the coin information you want buy before buying coin.
You are right information about coins is mandatory because you are investing your money and investment is always for making more and more money and not for losing. So collect all the necessary data about the coin you want to buy and if you are satisfied then you can invest in that. The price is growing and it is the best time to buy bitcoin to make some money.
Night4G

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:16:22 AM

I think it is better to buy coins when it is on low price, our current situation in market is its going to rise again. lets just wait for a dump.

stellgod

Activity: 659
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:26:35 AM

It’s not really easy to tell the right time for making an investment, but times like this are really accurate to invest your money into cryptocurrency. You should invest when the price of Bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency of your choice is at a time of less volatility and also very low. Just like right now, we are very sure that the price will start going up and not down. Even if the price is being pumped and you see it’s still at a very lower rate, then you should go ahead and invest when it’s early than do so when it’s late.
ufalo3

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:07:13 PM

how to know when to buy, when the market is decreasing causing the selling price to be low. this is where we buy. this is a safe way to earn a lot of money. besides that we also must know the company how the future.

It can be really something natural to suggest that it is better to buy the cryptocurrency when the market is on its bottom. However, here you will find the information about some other signs of buying it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbiR8tVbjTQ
darewaller

Activity: 2814
Merit: 634

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 05:07:21 AM

In my opinion, just but today because the price is still lower as compared last year. Also, you need to know your goals in trading. For me, it is better to invest for a long term period of time because it will give you much income in the future. Also, it is better to just invest the money that you can afford to lose. Just buy low and sell high is still the best and effective strategy in trading in digital currency.
Still, with buying a market totally depends on your pattern of trading. While so many people may not actually have it cool since they have no knowledge, it is always an easy thing to do as long as you understand how to read the charts, study the indicators and take advantage of it, but not without using some stop loss anyway.

No market is easy and if you want an easy way, it is always good to wait for the market to bottom out completely and get in during accumulation phase. But with the case of bitcoin along with long run perspective, you may go for buying at any time with long term holding plans. Only for short term traders like day traders need to worry much on where to buy.
tesla80 (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 89

Full Stack Engineer

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:59:38 AM

I think "successful" day traders know best when to buy, is there any day trader here?
Volume is important thing but we don't know how to analyze it..
Everything is important, TA, News, Project status, Deals etc, but Volume creates the price.
If we can analyzer the Volume, I think there is a hope.

Cyber Security, Mobile Security, Web/Desktop/Embedded Programming, Electronics, M2M, IoT
Jhomzky23

Activity: 40

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:09:00 AM

Hello,

• Check the projects

Thanks.
Study technical analysis. Know the support and resistances and price action. Find a way to develop your own system. That way, you will know when to buy, hold, or sell. Believe me, it will pay off to study in the long haul.
liivii

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:12:53 AM

Make some plan of having a target price range and when it reaches that certain amount then that is the time you buy or sell a coin, that way you have a good chance of earning a good profit. So better start of having a plan before you buy a coin and carefully examine the history of the coin and how the coin move in the market. I'm pretty sure you will learn something on your trading journey day by day and probably you will learn more better strategy to use in order for you earn huge amount of money and become better trader.
katiecbell

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:45:52 AM

Hello,

• Check the projects

Thanks.
What if the price is about to get pumped and not pumped already? I will go ahead and invest. Once it reaches the highest and around the time it will be dumped I will quickly withdraw my profit. Sometimes I do tell my friends to invest whenever they feel and have got the money to invest with them. You can’t predict the direction price goes, so I think it’s best to invest whenever you feel is right as long as the price kept going up, there is no problem.
luckyluigi

Activity: 239
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:52:10 AM

For me, good experience was joining a social media groups of traders, and ask simply questions there. They can give a valuable advices.
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 12:09:54 PM

Another thing I would also recommend is paying attention to media.
Reason I say this is because:

- feedback is important whether positive or negative
- critical reviews by professionals
- using certain things such as telegram, Facebook, Twitter and various other tools play an important roll on how a project is coming along.

Afterwards comes down to your own judgement whether you want to invest or not.
Check out the market situations on daily bases that help to contribute to your decision making ability and thus you decide and choose one site rather taking decision without any confirmation from the market value graph will directly lead you towards loss.

After monitoring the market you are going to take the decisions of buying more these days and selling at the high price for gaining extra profit is called productivity.
Om.monata

Activity: 936

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 12:56:32 PM

I always see the market, when the market is in a low position I think it's the right time to buy and I prepare the right time to buy coins at low prices. so I think the moment is very appropriate to make a purchase.
H0USE

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:22:29 PM

Hello,

• Check the projects

Thanks.
The things which you should look for while buying altcoins are that you should hava an technical analysis of the coin and monitor the growth of coin for long period in the past and if there is progress you can invest in it.Look for the team behind the alt which must be progressive and skillful making developments in coin.Buy at low prices and sell at higher pricee is simple rule of trading.There are hundred of alts at this time and we cannot be right all the time making predictions of coin.But still we speculate them.
cxmyifan16

Activity: 377
Merit: 10

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:26:00 PM

The standard rule is to buy when the price is low and sell when it increases. You need to monitor prices always. You will understand from your experience when you start trading when it is better to hold coins and when it is better to sell

soenaderecho10

Activity: 322
Merit: 25

“OPEN GAMING PLATFORM”

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:05:59 PM

The standard rule is to buy when the price is low and sell when it increases. You need to monitor prices always. You will understand from your experience when you start trading when it is better to hold coins and when it is better to sell

For me the best way to buy altcoin if the price will plunge so that this time is good to buy because we can sure to get the great profit but the problem is its hard to know if the price will rise so i think if you are lucky you can get timing to buy altcoin in a low price or you monator every day the price on altcoin.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
ongkok87

Activity: 1120
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:36:29 PM

surely the best time to buy bitcoin or other altcoin coins is at a time when the price of all the coins again down. because by buying bitcoin and other altcoin coins we can get a huge profit if you want to wait for the right time to sell it

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
Kim Ji Won

Activity: 350
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 05:10:16 PM

Even if you do not check at coinmarketcap for the top undervalued coins at the moment which has a high volume and potential, you can still know what to buy if you are able to distinguish a certain coin base on its use-case. Like for an upcoming ICO, if you read their whitepaper and determine how their token will be used by the community then there's a good chance of you earning a huge profit at a much lower entry point compared to looking at one at coinmarketcap. Utility tokens are what they are called. Coins that are used right off the bat after their lunch.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: