Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 09:06:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to know when to BUY?  (Read 1997 times)
Harpawan

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:08:45 PM

I started investing when the selling price on the crypto market was going down. With waiting a few days the selling price had started to move up.
Next I decided to sell. When the market is really up.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
emezh10

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:38:54 PM

Just set your own goal in terms of price when you want to buy and start trading Bitcoin. It is always best to buy low and sell your Bitcoin when the price rise and become high enough and set another goal to hit for you to have a changes in terms of earning and development on your scale in profit in the future.
kenziefried

Activity: 141

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 05:08:49 AM

When is the right time to buy is when the price is cheap and we must precisely and quickly utilize every movement of the coin

When the price is cheap, yes, but as for me, the right time to buy is the period when you have a very good income from the other resources. Use not more than 30% of savings.
That is amazing but dude this information changes when you are going from one person to another one. Everyone here has his own mindset and they are planning accordingly. But yes, I agree with this statement of yours that yes when you have such percentage of saving, only that must be invested or traded in start. Don’t go beyond this limit. But still, this can vary from person to person.
stepwilli

Activity: 1042
Merit: 273

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 05:46:44 AM

• Check the coinmarketcap.com and choose ones with high volume
  • Check the projects
  • Check the chart, if it is pumped, don't buy, wait
  • Check the chart, if it is dumping, wait low volatility

Not sure about coinmarketcap. I know at least two blilliant US-based project with strong team and coinmarketcap have actually denied a listing and just haven't replied
I agree with You completely. Coinmarketcap is not a level for determining the quality of a token. I know a lot of coins that without the help of Coinmarketcap have a good trading and profit Smiley
as a new trader of course not so know about the coins that have a good quality to buy, it is not only in Coinmarketcap alone for us to know or find a coin that has a good potential for us to buy, many also other altcoin which also has good quality, and the coin is not listed in Coinmarketcap, maybe in other exchanges we can also know the coin is high quality and has a high volume, and for new traders I personally often see the graph for me decided to buy and sell.
For this, better research is always appreciated. The thing is, we all are working on this bitcoin and some are doing on some other altcoins as well. These coins are of such big potential that we can change the whole life style by using them and earning form them in a drastic way. So better is to learn what the ways are and how to do things. Only then you would be able to make handsome money.
johnwest

Activity: 1106
Merit: 503

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 05:50:39 AM

I would say check for the lowest point of any coin and buy it in the dip. Of course, we have to research about the coin and its platform with its future usage but if the token gets very low from its ICO price then it will bounce back soon.

.USD Stablecoin Aggregator.                                              ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                            ▄▀      ▄
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █        █
          ▄▄▀▀▀             ▀▀▄▄    ▀▀▄   ▄▀       █
  ▄     ▄▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▄      ▀▀▄▄   █  █       ▄
▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █ ▄▄ █         ▀ ▄        ▀▀▄█▀▀        █
█ █▄ ▀ ▄█ ▀▄▄▄▄▀   █  ▄    ▀▄        ▄          ▄▄
█ ██               █  █     █   ▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▄          █
█ ▀ ▄▄            █   █   ██▀▀▀     ▄ █▀▀▄       █
 ▀▀   ▀▄       ▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀ █    █      ▀
         ▀█▄▄▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀         ▄▀▀▀  ▄▀      ▀▄     █
               ▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▀          █    ▀
                                               ▀▀█▄▄▄█
.BabelFish.█▀▀▀▀▀▀
█      ▀
 █        █      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  █       ▀▄   ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀             ▀▀▀▄▄
  ▀▄       █  █   ▄▄▀▀      ▄▀         ▄▄▄▄ ▀▄     ▄
   █        ▀▀█▀▀        ▄ ▀         █ ▄▄ █  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀
   ▀▄▄          ▄        ▄▀    ▄  █   ▀▄▄▄▄▀ █▄ ▀ ▄█ █
   █          ▄▀ ▀▀▀▄▄   █     █  █               ██ █
   █       ▄▀▀█ ▄     ▀▀▀██   █   █            ▄▀▄ ▀ █
  ▄█      █    █ ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄█▄  ▀▄▄       ▄▀   ▀
  █     ▄▀      ▀▄  ▀▀▀▄         ▀▄▄▄ ▀▄▄▄▄█▀
 ▄▀    █          ▀▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
█▄▄▄█▀▀
.FISH token sale at Sovryn.████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:30:51 AM

If you know how to read charts then spotting a peaks and dips shouldn`t be so hard thing to do. How to know when to buy, buy in the dips, how to know when are the dips, they usually come after drops. Be more involved, read every day about price changes, future announcements, like we all know its the best to buy on bottom, but to don`t be greedy, you can make profit even if you buy before bottom. If price doesn`t have big fluctuations then buy when you think something big is coming up, how to know that, again you need to be more involved, read many things, follow many people, be active.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Emitdama

Activity: 1895
Merit: 328

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:55:54 AM

When is the right time to buy is when the price is cheap and we must precisely and quickly utilize every movement of the coin

When the price is cheap, yes, but as for me, the right time to buy is the period when you have a very good income from the other resources. Use not more than 30% of savings.
You can only know the right time for buying of the crypto coin whether it is bitcoin or any other at time when you are continuously observing the market value of the crypto coin. If you will not be aware of the current market rate of any of the crypto coin, then how will you be able to make this choice that now is the time when the coins are having cheaper rates and that you should go for buying of the coins.
futureofeth

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:06:37 AM

When the prices are kept decreasing in the market we can able to buy them in the market, dips are completely common in the market and we have to average them everytime in the market. When the price start increasing we can able to see growth in terms our income.
duc4487

Activity: 131

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:09:54 AM

i think you should good coin as eth btc dash,if you want to buy altcoin you have to search information about this project and see it can grow up in the future,there are so many ICO fall down and never grow up again,there are so many altcoin is scam so you should buy good coin in top 10,you can wait when the crypto market deep fall down and it fall = 1/3-12 of the top you can buy,when market fall down,you have patient to buy with cheap price
kl8847

Activity: 263
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:40:17 AM

There is a great sites (no advertising) to provide a signs for some particular coins when there is a time to buy and to sell
Elmer1

Activity: 109

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:49:58 AM

You can only know the right time for buying of the crypto coin whether it is bitcoin or any other at time when you are continuously observing the market value of the crypto coin. If you know how to read charts then spotting a peaks and dips shouldn`t be so hard thing to do. How to know when to buy, buy in the dips, how to know when are the dips, they usually come after drops. Be more involved, read every day about price changes, future announcements
beverly788113

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 12:44:17 PM

I buy when i see situation like today as bitcoin and ethereum has both gone down today with 7 and 10 percent respectively so it is a good time to buy them at a lower price,,,it may recover in the next couple of days again so it can give some good profit in a short time.
For this, better research is always appreciated. The thing is, we all are working on this bitcoin and some are doing on some other altcoins as well. These coins are of such big potential that we can change the whole life style by using them and earning form them in a drastic way. If you have more available time, try to monitor the market constantly and observe their price activities
parthgajjar

Activity: 273

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 12:45:22 PM

In ICO, you should research team and look their whitepaper and you should not stay close to scam projects. But, the altcoin are in any exchange you should follow it for any news.
I think technical analysis can not help you at the moment, the market is volatile and hard to kick, you can see that bitcoin prices are fluctuating strongly and are in a bear market. Technical and fundamental analysis also help you find the right time to buy but you beed more than that. You can also research the recent prices of the coin including its lowest low
rapperug92

Activity: 191

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 12:46:39 PM

it is a simple but difficult thing, if you look at the red market maybe it could be more down again. advice I see the market for a week if the market stays below you can buy it.
I think these are all correct in which buy the dip is the most common strategy by everyone and yes of course just make sure that the commodity of the coins are all feasible. Sometimes in a bad market it is too stressful and tiring studying charts so most experienced people will just do it long term or put everything on standby unless they can see some signs
iged_war

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 12:49:03 PM

most trader do while they want to to buy are looking at chart.is it show buy signal that confrim with bullish candle or bullish pattern.if it appear in their chart so they entry to market.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
CYBERTRUCK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
Traslavin

Activity: 461
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:01:19 PM

No secret that the best time to buy crypto, when price is very low and all newbies are in panic. It's only bad idea to buy cheap shit coins. Better to choose smth from the top of coinmarket.
Definitely there's no specific best time to buy bitcoin because anytime bitcoin is keep on constant changing, unpredictable and definitely unstable because this is what market looks like. But weme have this basic rules of trade in terms of buying which is buying at dump value and sell at pump price.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
doomloop

Activity: 2282
Merit: 581

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:26:16 PM

Just set your own goal in terms of price when you want to buy and start trading Bitcoin. It is always best to buy low and sell your Bitcoin when the price rise and become high enough and set another goal to hit for you to have a changes in terms of earning and development on your scale in profit in the future.
It is a general market decision and this first decision as you will enter into the market by buying something or investing with something. You have to buy a product in a low market that will charge you less for large quantity products. Similarly, if you want to invest in crypto market and in the most valuable coin you need to enter by buying the coins in a low market and the current market is favorable for investment or trading.

Topaz72

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:20:27 AM

No secret that the best time to buy crypto, when price is very low and all newbies are in panic. It's only bad idea to buy cheap shit coins. Better to choose smth from the top of coinmarket.
Definitely there's no specific best time to buy bitcoin because anytime bitcoin is keep on constant changing, unpredictable and definitely unstable because this is what market looks like. But weme have this basic rules of trade in terms of buying which is buying at dump value and sell at pump price.
I think if you are talking about time to buy then it is the perfect time to buy bitcoin,. because still price of bitcoin is not very high and I am sure soon the price of bitcoin will reach very good level at high price,  so it think those who have investment with bitcoin right now are going to have good profits at the end of this year so it is best time to buy bitcoin if you have money with you.
hashbury

Activity: 7

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:40:50 AM

I set rsi alerts for over bought/over sold around the 20 or 80ish range. I dont set the alerts for coins with a low volume though. When I get the alert I go in and check the macd. If those things look good I determine if I want to try and scalp or hold it for a while.

If I decide to scalp I will check out the 5 10 15 and sometimes 30 or 1 hour charts. I will also check for news (the best I can) to Try and make sure I don't get in the wrong side of a pump and dump. If everything looks stable I'll usually go in and set my stop loss and either take a profit or take the L. I always try to keep my bank in btc. I dont really trust the usdt stuff yet.
Shinvenice

Activity: 77

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:13:56 AM

You can buy bitcoin anytime but theres always a good time like if the value price dump take the chance to buy at low price then just hold it and wait to pump again before selling right. Always monitor the market for you to know what is happening.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: