Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 01:58:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: $1000 in bitcoin or XRP?  (Read 482 times)
CryptoMark2585 (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:13:52 AM

Interested on what you think would be a better investment right now.What would have the best ROI?
I know XRP has a lot of bad press but purely from a investment point of view I’m hedging more towards XRP.
myigitcoin

Activity: 233
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:17:49 AM

crypto currencies I have heard the most name in the market recently XRP (ripple) coin. When I analyzed the project, I found it successful and the investors will surely win. If I had 1000 dollars, I would have taken the bitcoin. because it is stronger
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:20:42 AM

the only reason why XRP could ever give you any profit is if it gets a pump and that will only be in a short term manner. right now there is no indication of any pump for this coin so investing in anything else is a wiser choice! for example Dentcoin and Verge are getting pumped right now!

by the way it has never been ... or bitcoin. the choice is always invest in bitcoin then decide where to invest that bitcoin in short term to get more profit.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
bengca84135120

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:29:15 AM

XRP is important for the application of cryptographic currency to business.

But I am more willing to invest in BTC, because BTC is already a brand, people are more willing to make profit in BTC!
shone08

Activity: 602
Merit: 262

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:37:16 AM

In the meantime bitcoin are suddenly pump up a little bit ($8k) and xrp price are rage to $0.5 to $0.6 if I have a good amount of money in my wallet example $1000 I will put them all in bitcoin why? Because a high tendency of good return if bitcoin go back again to $20k in other scenario I dont see a good sign that xrp can go back to $3 thats why Im choosing bitcoin compare to xrp.
marcripto

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:38:42 AM

Ripple is one of my favorite cryptocurrencies, a very solid project that was born of a consortium of banks and still has great potential, so if I had $ 1,000 I would probably invest them all in XRP. I know that in terms of diversification is wrong, but Bitcoin I do not really like it
Spiderman3

Activity: 171

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:41:14 AM

BTC is a safer investment.  If you like risk, you can invest in XRP.
Zyborg

Activity: 476
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:42:59 AM

Interested on what you think would be a better investment right now.What would have the best ROI?
I know XRP has a lot of bad press but purely from a investment point of view I’m hedging more towards XRP.

Always remember ROI is highest in BTC than any other coin.you have very handsome amount you should split it into both the coins as below.

1.80% into BTC investment is safe you have option to engage in short or long term investment.return is guaranteed depend upon your trading strategy.

2.20% into XPR and do short term trading in this way you can earn good return on daily basis.
ambisyon

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:49:41 AM

In my opinion, I would invest the $1K on bitcoin because within a limited time you may able to see drastic changes in the price increase especially if the timing is bull market withing that week. However, due to volatility of bitcoin there is still a risk on the fluctuations which normally happen from time to time. In the event you will encounter a bear market on the following days after you had invested, stay cool and don't over react as this is just normal in the crypto market. Patiently wait for it's recovery and there are instances also that it may sometime take a longer time for it to recover.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
CHENIEN

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:52:05 AM

If I'm one of those investors, I would invest directly to bitcoin rather than XRP, and it simply because of the quality and value of bitcoin. Although XRP is good also to invest if a certain person cannot afford to invest on bitcoin, but talking about good future huge of income the best choice to invest is bitcoin.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
PadenoM

Activity: 308
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:07:34 AM

I'm not really good in mathematics but i think you will make more profits with XRP than with BTC, but i may mistake
Murloc

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:21:29 AM

XRP have a huge ammount of supply. That is why the price of a single coin will gever become somehow close to the BTC price. From the other side Ripple developement is going really fast, they are making new partnerships and working on their protocol. Meanwhile BTC developement is going pretty slow. It may be a good move to take some risk and have some XRP in your portfolio but not much.

platinov_and

Activity: 364
Merit: 110

SPOKKZ

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:22:06 AM

I think XRP is a bad coin controlled by banks. Of course you can buy bitcoin, but I think 1000 dollars is a small amount for buying bitcoin. I would advise you to buy NEO, or to consider new promising altcoins! I think if you buy several different coins then you will get a good profit after some time.

────────  SPOKKZ  ────────  
A COMMUNITY-POWERED FILM & TV BLOCKCHAIN ECOSYSTEM
────────  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Linkedin ⬝  Medium   ──────── Join Pre-Sale
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:25:41 AM

in other scenario I dont see a good sign that xrp can go back to $3 thats why Im choosing bitcoin compare to xrp.

i am with you on this, i don't see any reason for XRP to get any pumps this soon but you have a small mistake in your statement and that is the bold part which i just want to clarify so that there is no confusion:
the $3 was the bubble price not the real price of it. if anything XRP should go back to 1000 satoshi price which it really deserves.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
Babayan

Activity: 546
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:28:02 AM

Ha-ha, not in XRP of course, it is not a true cryptocurrency with endless emission. If i have chosen between this two cryptos i would choose Bitcoin.

I AM ALIVE AND AMPLIFIED
aoihs00

Activity: 700
Merit: 300

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:30:39 AM

I would suggest you to choose XRP for short term investment. I mean this will be good deal as the market is recovering for now and if you do buy XRP at current rate and anyhow if XRP climbs to even 1 USD plus then you are already in huge profits. I mean with 1K USD bucks you can buy more than 100's XRP thus this time quantity will play major role in your investment. This will multiply your investment faster as compared to the BTC. I mean it is completely logical that if you put money into BTC and if you want to good profit then BTC will have to move a lot as compared to XRP, whereas that does seem to be impossible in short terms. So yeah go with the XRP.
helin9108

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 11:30:58 AM

I will advice you to invest your 1000$ in different coin with diveded parts and not in only 1 coin. You can go your 50% capital in Bitcoin because Bitcoin is the king of all coins and its the mother currency of all crypto currencies and its the evergreen currency. Other 25 % capital you should invest in Ether because ether future is very bright because Ether demand increasing everyday. Other 25% capital you can invest in Ripple,  stellar,  verge and tron.

tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1069

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 11:32:37 AM

Ripple is still evolving and searching for new areas of adoption while the development of bitcoin is in it's final stage. i.e. no possibility of any rapid changes. So, yeah Ripple would be the coin to hold for long term.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
trang1188

Activity: 83

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:40:58 AM

xrp has too many coin with ~ 40 billion coin,if i is you,i will chose btc,i think btc or eth is safer than altcoin,they sure increase but altcoin not sure to increase when market grow up
PsylockReborn

Activity: 420
Merit: 24

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:41:45 AM
Last edit: April 17, 2018, 01:42:45 PM by PsylockReborn

If you want security of your investment and sure profit I'd suggest that you prefer BTC over XRP(Ripple). BTC has already proven its worth when it comes to long term investments. Ripple is a good coin as well but its still so young and mostly the pumps are not that huge and constant. BTC 4 years from now could double or even triple its value due to increased mining difficulty. You can also put 70% of your $1k into bitcoin and 30% to Ripple. Just follow your gut feeling between those two coins but always remember to invest an amount that you can afford to lose. Goodluck with your investments and have a good one!

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: