Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 01:36:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Block Broker Decentralized ICO Broker!!  (Read 3221 times)
blockbroker
Copper Member

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 09:25:20 AM

So excited this coming may 11 😊 this project is so unique and the team are really focused on the project, as well as on the support that they give to the community! Kudos everyone!!

Thank you for your kind words!

enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:46:44 PM

So excited this coming may 11 😊 this project is so unique and the team are really focused on the project, as well as on the support that they give to the community! Kudos everyone!!

Indeed we all looking forward to this kickoff of the token sale, hopefully all the hardwork the team has put in so far would payoff, as many intending investors would be attracted to invest in this project.
stelkendobro

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:57:40 PM

I think this project is really profitable and interesting. the platform like this will be awaited by everyone, as changing the way people invest more guaranteed and profitable in the future.
satria33

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:30:40 AM

The platform is attractive and very useful for investors to avoid things that are not in order to keep their funds safer and avoid fraud. Good luck
blockbroker
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 05:04:57 AM

The platform is attractive and very useful for investors to avoid things that are not in order to keep their funds safer and avoid fraud. Good luck

I think this project is really profitable and interesting. the platform like this will be awaited by everyone, as changing the way people invest more guaranteed and profitable in the future.

Thank you very much guys. We hope to see you May 11.

karimaboud

Activity: 24

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:54:27 PM

Hi i am wondering what companies are you partnered with or seeking to partner with?  Smiley

i believe in this project!
blockbroker
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 03:55:23 AM

Hi i am wondering what companies are you partnered with or seeking to partner with?  Smiley

i believe in this project!

We actually have an announcement about an upcoming partnership very soon. Stay tuned. Thanks

Leodalat

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 05:05:29 AM

Welcome to Andrus Sabiin (ICO and crypto expert. Health and sport fanatic). He joined Block Broker as an advisor
https://www.linkedin.com/in/andrus-sabiin-bct/
elllee

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:32:23 AM

How excite to this project in the future success,  salute to the team for working hard. Keep it up Smiley
Leodalat

Merit: 102

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:48:05 AM

Why do you only accept KYC applicants by May 11th? In case you do not reached a soft cap with those who submit KYC before May 11th, what will you do next?
karimaboud

Activity: 24

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:39:38 AM

What does the competitive landscape look like? are there other startups that have the same project?
blockbroker
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 12:49:36 PM

Why do you only accept KYC applicants by May 11th? In case you do not reached a soft cap with those who submit KYC before May 11th, what will you do next?

We accept kyc until the end. I just meant that we encourage members to submit kyc before May 11 so that they are able to invest from day 1.

Thanks

blockbroker
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 12:51:41 PM

What does the competitive landscape look like? are there other startups that have the same project?

We are the only company currently providing such products/services. Thanks

Budi888

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:26:17 PM

JOIN NOW
https://blockbroker.me
/great idea for great project development problems
@BLOCK BROKER#ICO
/for the security of online transactions in the world of blockchain.
TinkenBeast

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:59:27 PM

Very good project!
Would it be possible to have more information about your future functional product and particularly your strategy / process to ensure elimination of fraudulent or non-profitable ICO?
blockbroker
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 02:22:59 AM

Very good project!
Would it be possible to have more information about your future functional product and particularly your strategy / process to ensure elimination of fraudulent or non-profitable ICO?

Yes all information is in the white paper, however I am more than happy to ask any specific questions you may have.

Basically the process of using our tokens in the smart contract ensures a 100% safe escrow services because investing on ICO's on your own means that if the company goes bust or scam or simply doesn't make an exchange then your own your own and you lose your money. With our platform you have our tokens as collateral via our smart contract which meas that if anything happens (examples above) you will still have your moneys worth of BKBK tokens so their is ZERO risk in any ICO investment you make!!!

Thanks

blockbroker
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 04:16:30 AM

Hi guys here is a simple kyc tutorial please submit kyc form as it is required to participate. Thanks https://blockbroker.me/kyc.pdf

TinkenBeast

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 02:09:31 PM

Very good project!

Yes all information is in the white paper, however I am more than happy to ask any specific questions you may have.

Basically the process of using our tokens in the smart contract ensures a 100% safe escrow services because investing on ICO's on your own means that if the company goes bust or scam or simply doesn't make an exchange then your own your own and you lose your money. With our platform you have our tokens as collateral via our smart contract which meas that if anything happens (examples above) you will still have your moneys worth of BKBK tokens so their is ZERO risk in any ICO investment you make!!!

Thanks

You right, your whitepaper is really well explained, congrats for this job ! Your project comes at the right moment with all these ICO scams we can meet everywhere. Are you planning to integrate or use DAICO concept from Vitalik in your project?
And did you make a private sale before or are you already in contact with anchor / earlier investors? 
Thanks again for for the accuracy of your answers !
blockbroker
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 02:59:57 PM

Guys we are running a few updates so account login may not be accessible for a few hours but all will be restored asap. We appreciate your patience. Thanks

blockbroker
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 03:21:06 AM

Thank you very much for your patience guys. Updating security on the site and should be back up and running as normal within the next 2 hours. Thanks

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: