Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 01:42:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Block Broker Decentralized ICO Broker!!  (Read 3221 times)
blockbroker
Copper Member

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 04:08:19 AM

We have an exciting announcement as promised guys. BKBK Token is to be listed on Bancor Network immediately after the token sale: https://www.bancor.network/ We all remember their successful ICO and now they are a leader in the industry providing instant liquidity for traders!!!

omar hashim

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:41:24 AM

So far I can see, this project has experienced a very good development, and I hope the team will be getting excited again to manage this project.
So that the desired targets can be achieved easily. It is the type of project that every investors should invest them. Anyone should know and join this project because this is so amazing.
blockbroker
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 01:31:02 AM

So far I can see, this project has experienced a very good development, and I hope the team will be getting excited again to manage this project.
So that the desired targets can be achieved easily. It is the type of project that every investors should invest them. Anyone should know and join this project because this is so amazing.

Thank you Smiley

blockbroker
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 11:57:50 AM

Hey guys, good luck with Block Broker Smiley

We invite you submit your ICO to CryptoNext’s ICO List (for FREE!)

http://cryptonext.com/submit-ico

We provide objective reviews and analysis on selected ICOs for over 300K+ monthly potential investors - so please provide as much information as possible in order to get the highest possible rating.

How do we rate your ICO? Our final rating is comprised of 3 separate scores for the product itself, the team and the hype. We consider different aspects such as business model, product development, competition, investment, community feedback and coverage

Thank you very much. We will submit shortly.

blockbroker
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 10:02:04 AM

Pre-ico starts in 24 hours guys get your kyc in so you are ready to participate.

Thanks

blockbroker
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 04:51:56 AM

PRE-SALE IS LIVE!!!

Login to your member area now to get tokens at half price!!!

https://blockbroker.me

blockbroker
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 02:08:45 AM
Last edit: May 12, 2018, 02:19:46 AM by blockbroker

We have successfully reached our soft cap within 22 hours guys. Thank you so much for those who have participated so far Smiley

blockbroker
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 02:59:56 AM

Well passed the softcap and the roll on continues. Get your BKBK while you can guys!!!

blockchain-man

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:20:43 PM

Hi Dev. I lost sleep last night and can not pay. So This platform can not handle sales by small or light pennies, how can you handle Cyber attacks?
blockbroker
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 09:13:35 PM

Hi Dev. I lost sleep last night and can not pay. So This platform can not handle sales by small or light pennies, how can you handle Cyber attacks?

We have hundreds of people who have contributed without an issue so far. Please try again and/or pm or email me your issue so I can assist thanks

mybloomingpath

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:54:06 AM

CONGRATULATION GUYS with the successful ICO . Wish you and all the contributors all the best. Many thanks to the team of developers. WELL DONE!
Dazedconfused11

Activity: 301

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:26:59 PM

CONGRATULATION GUYS with the successful ICO . Wish you and all the contributors all the best. Many thanks to the team of developers. WELL DONE!

SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM

THIS PROJECT IS  SCAM

- ICO BENCH REMOVED FROM THEIR WEBSITE B/C OF THE SCAM
- REDDIT THREAD CALLING OUT JOHN JACOBS FOR HIS SCAM
- JOHN FIRED THE MARKETING MANAGER WHEN THIS WAS BROUGHT UP
- WILL POST SCAM ACQUISITION THREAD SHORTLY... PLEASE BE CAREFUL FRIENDS!

Dazedconfused11

Activity: 301

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:27:32 PM

THIS IS A SCAM PROJECT SOO.... YOU'RE WRONG

enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 01:44:19 AM

Block Broker promises to not only eliminates the risks associated with ICO investing, it also insures a safe level playing field in ICO investments yet it decides to perpetuate the very EVIL it preaches against which is scamming unsuspecting investors.
zc133012

Activity: 74
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:13:05 PM

How to join the airdrop?
ethereumnews

Activity: 150
Merit: 10

PM me for posting ANN.

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:24:08 AM

BlockBroker deletes website, telegram, twitter - scam! http://cryptocoindaddy.com/blockbroker-ico-exit-scams-deletes-website-twitter-and-telegram/
khroma

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 12:26:46 PM

It is very shocking that this was meant to be an ICO broker platform set to offer investors better than market deals on ICO’s and completely eliminate ICO fraud by creating a 100% safe investment environment rather it's is the very EVIL orchestrated by evil fradulent scammers reaping people off.

DonPea

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 12:30:12 PM

How to join the airdrop?

Since you are so interested in airdrop, knock yourself out!
Here's the link: Blockbroker Claim Airdrop: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScAoY-W-w0q6qGv9h9nKKsELlJw_JZ0v_cYM9PJhs3h2DrxEA/viewform
Ridorie

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:48:37 PM

Hi! I just came to know about this project so don't have clear idea. I will check whitepaper and other documents for more info. But I always wanted to take professional help for crypto trading. It's seems that finally I found something interesting.
enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:03:32 AM

Hi! I just came to know about this project so don't have clear idea. I will check whitepaper and other documents for more info. But I always wanted to take professional help for crypto trading. It's seems that finally I found something interesting.

Don't be deceived, this block broker project is one big scam and alot of people have been defrauded and the mastermind behind it with the name John Jacobs (he made up that name) is on the run and removed all the admins and workers from the telegram group.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: