Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:53:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SatoshiGrid.com - FIND THE SECRET SPOT AND WIN BTC! FREE CHANCE TO WIN 0.1 BTC  (Read 17288 times)
sagrid (OP)

Activity: 211
Merit: 100

SatoshiGrid.com

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2013, 02:08:09 PM
Last edit: June 23, 2014, 02:30:28 PM by sagrid

UPDATED 12/23/2013

===============
First BIG JACKPOT WINNER. THE POT WAS DISCOVERED AT POSITION: 4506 LAST December, 21th.

Congratulations to the winner of the 3BTC, hope I can find him/her in the forum Smiley

The payment transaction:

https://blockchain.info/tx/f6fdd459b48d845632bf412354a3f7a3705228e1d970a57de15123bf013b7ed9

===============

Want a free coupon, reply to this thread and I'll send you a coupon to your inbox.

Don't want to wait, you can win a coupon by sharing on Facebook using this link http://www.satoshigrid.com/promosatoshi/

Want to give a shoot for the POT, currently 1 BTC? Use the following link:
SatoshiGrid.com

Rules of the game
Simply unlock a square and WIN THE POT. Whoever find it first takes it all.

Proof of fair of the current game: 8a40f85f3c5ea0899d153f3c50ed962310d97516

[AFFILIATES]
Referral people and earn 10% - For each player you referral your will be payed 10% of his bets.

Easy to apply, easy to win btc, high conversions (1 bet for each 40 visitors), ideal for forum signature. No registration needed.

To apply:

Enter to http://www.satoshigrid.com

And click in the link on the bottom of the page, follow the steps and you will get your affiliate link.

You can use it in your forum signature, and for each player who plays you will get 10% of its bet.

=====================================================================================

UPDATE: 06/23/2014

We are about to change the game modality to create a lot of more prizes into the game so this promotion won't last. When the new game is uploaded the promotional 0.1 BTC won't be available.

To apply: http://satoshigrid.com/promosatoshi

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
addi

Activity: 626
Merit: 500

https://satoshibet.com

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2013, 02:54:14 PM

pretty cool, however, provably fair is really required for this

sagrid (OP)

SatoshiGrid.com

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2013, 03:03:41 PM

Yes, it has been implemented in our development server. We're uploading soon. I hope today.

amiryaqot
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 03:18:28 PM

sounds great..
lucaspm98

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 03:20:59 PM

Once it's provably fair I'll be trying it out. Looks like fun!
moderate

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

nearly dead

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 03:47:31 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=331347.0
aksplace

Activity: 602
Merit: 260

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 04:05:08 PM

What's the point? The owner will still know the winning box provably fair or not so if the individual is going to cheat he will make sure to buy the box in question that holds the winnings when he so chooses to do so. I think the only way this could be provably fair would be for a 3rd party to hold the secret.
moderate

nearly dead

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 04:21:01 PM

What's the point? The owner will still know the winning box provably fair or not so if the individual is going to cheat he will make sure to buy the box in question that holds the winnings when he so chooses to do so. I think the only way this could be provably fair would be for a 3rd party to hold the secret.

Darling, what you are looking for is not called provably fair. Please recheck what you know, or what you think you know, about that.
aksplace

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 04:29:32 PM

Darling, what you are looking for is not called provably fair. Please recheck what you know, or what you think you know, about that.

PROVEN EVENT #1:
If a site generates a random 256 bit number and provides me the hash I know they can't change it after the fact.  If they change their secret number it won't produce the same hash.

PROVEN EVENT #2
If I generate my own 256 bit number and provide it to the site (after EVENT #1) and the site XOR the two values to use as the "combined secret" then I can prove that the site couldn't have rigged the random number in their favor (as they don't know until after selecting their random number what mine will be).

PROVEN EVENT #3
If the game is based on the combined secret in #2 I can prove it was done fairly.  After the game the site will reveal their secret number (which I can verify hashes to the hash provided in event #1).  I can also verify that the "game secret" is the XOR of the house's secret number and my secret number.  Assuming the house also provides details steps on how that number produces the output I can verify they have shown me the proper output (sequence of cards, winning number, win/loss, etc).

When those three events occur and in the proper order, and are verified by the user it is not possible for the house to cheat.  Try to think of a scenario where the house could cheat and not be detected.  It is mathematically proven that if I lost then it was due to "fair chance".

Boelens

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 04:35:11 PM

Just deposited but not receiving it, how many confirmations does a deposit need?
moderate

nearly dead

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 04:45:58 PM

PROVEN EVENT #1:
If a site generates a random 256 bit number and provides me the hash I know they can't change it after the fact.  If they change their secret number it won't produce the same hash.

PROVEN EVENT #2
If I generate my own 256 bit number and provide it to the site (after EVENT #1) and the site XOR the two values to use as the "combined secret" then I can prove that the site couldn't have rigged the random number in their favor (as they don't know until after selecting their random number what mine will be).

PROVEN EVENT #3
If the game is based on the combined secret in #2 I can prove it was done fairly.  After the game the site will reveal their secret number (which I can verify hashes to the hash provided in event #1).  I can also verify that the "game secret" is the XOR of the house's secret number and my secret number.  Assuming the house also provides details steps on how that number produces the output I can verify they have shown me the proper output (sequence of cards, winning number, win/loss, etc).

When those three events occur and in the proper order, and are verified by the user it is not possible for the house to cheat.  Try to think of a scenario where the house could cheat and not be detected.  It is mathematically proven that if I lost then it was due to "fair chance".

It might sound as a surprise to you, but copy&paste doesn't show you know shit. I don't even understand why you're pasting that, no one asked for it.
aksplace

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 05:03:28 PM

PROVEN EVENT #1:

PROVEN EVENT #2

PROVEN EVENT #3

It might sound as a surprise to you, but copy&paste doesn't show you know shit. I don't even understand why you're pasting that, no one asked for it.

You asked me to recheck what I know regarding provably fair so I published it.  So, Darling.. Tell me how that is not relevant with what I originally published.
sagrid (OP)

SatoshiGrid.com

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2013, 05:06:06 PM

Just deposited but not receiving it, how many confirmations does a deposit need?

0 Confirmations for start playing, 2 confirmations of your previous deposits for withdrawals.

are you still not seeing your balance?

moderate

nearly dead

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 05:32:47 PM

You asked me to recheck what I know regarding provably fair so I published it.  So, Darling.. Tell me how that is not relevant with what I originally published.

It is irrelevant because the time you took to paste that text wasn't enough to understand the reason for the starting reply. The important part is figuring out that what you are calling as provably fair is not what provably fair is about.
Eternity

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 09:12:11 PM

New thinking look really cool
Eternity

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 09:13:25 PM

Can you give some free coins ?
sagrid (OP)

SatoshiGrid.com

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2013, 09:24:55 PM

Proof of fair uploaded!! Thanks for the patience

Eternity, thank you for your comment!

moderate

nearly dead

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 09:38:28 PM

How many extra prizes are there ?

This sentence is wrong: "The bet rises as the probabilities of finding the secret block decreases."
sagrid (OP)

SatoshiGrid.com

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2013, 09:45:10 PM

Thanks for the corrections, honestly english is not my mother language Smiley

sagrid (OP)

SatoshiGrid.com

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2013, 01:04:36 PM

How many extra prizes are there ?

This sentence is wrong: "The bet rises as the probabilities of finding the secret block decreases."

First of all there's the pot, now is 3 BTC for an only winner

Then you have:

(3) that will multiply your bet 10 times
(20) that will multiply your bet 5 times
(200) that will multiply your bet 2 times

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: