Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 05:27:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BitStickers - Bitcoin Stickers  (Read 29860 times)
elephantas1

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 05:50:23 PM

how much does it actually cost to make those stickers for you? i mean the price of all those materials just curious
jeffhuys

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 06:15:02 PM

I love stickers. I always have. Gonna order some soon.

redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 06:33:04 PM

I've purchased a couple of stickers (21 of January) and I'm still waiting. I will inform here when I'll receive them.
MCHouston

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

Where am I?

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 09:29:06 PM

Do you have a Sticker that says

Bought with Bitcoin

Or

This was bought with Bitcoin

BTC 13WWomzkAoUsXtxANN9f1zRzKusgFWpngJ
LTC LKXYdqRzRC8WciNDtiRwCeb8tZtioZA2Ks
DOGE DMsTJidwkkv2nL7KwwkBbVPfjt3MhS4TZ9
mtwelve
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1009

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2015, 03:11:00 AM

Posting so I can remember about this excellent intriguing service Smiley

HIRE ME FOR SEO, SOCIAL MEDIA, COPYWRITING, AND MORE: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5100134.0
marcetin (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1124
Merit: 1013

ParalleCoin's ruler from the shadow

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2015, 02:30:54 AM

Bought with Bitcoin

Or

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  PLAN 9   FROM CRYPTO SPACE    PARALLELCOIN 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My fellow members, ask not what the community can do for you, ask what you can do for the community. CCW-WebRes-BitStickers-AnonStickers.shop------------------------------ ParallelCoin

The Secret of Success is to find out where people are going.. and get there first! - Mark Twain
Bitrated user: marcetin.
Arnab biswas

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 08:20:22 AM

I can't understand.....why will people buy if they can print the logo  Huh

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼ No.1 Bitcoin Binary Options and Double Dice ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼ █████████████████ ███████████████ sec◔nds trade █████████████████ ███████████████ ↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~720 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward 190% ↑↓ 16 Assets [btc, forex, gold, 1% edge double dice] ↑↓[/ url]
marcetin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2015, 02:49:31 PM

Not sure how to answer this question, but lets try to answer with question.

Can you print on on self-adhesive vinyl with easy peel-and-stick back with protective PVC coating and which price would be if you print by yourself?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My fellow members, ask not what the community can do for you, ask what you can do for the community. CCW-WebRes-BitStickers-AnonStickers.shop------------------------------ ParallelCoin

The Secret of Success is to find out where people are going.. and get there first! - Mark Twain
elephantas1

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 05:34:05 PM

Can you print on on self-adhesive vinyl with easy peel-and-stick back with protective PVC coating and which price would be if you print by yourself?

if you sell for the price that you print whats the point then to make it do you actually get any profit then?
marcetin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2015, 05:50:15 PM

if you sell for the price that you print whats the point then to make it do you actually get any profit then?

Who said we sell for the same price that is our cost of print?

elephantas1

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 06:05:29 PM

oh missunderstood the first time i read your post now i got it sorry
marcetin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2015, 06:12:15 PM

oh missunderstood the first time i read your post now i got it sorry

No problem Smiley

If you want some free, just pay 1$ shipping, go to http://bitstickers.net/shop/altcoin-promo-pack/

locopao
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 02:33:54 PM

This is what i found this morning in my mail  Cheesy Grin

Thanks a lot!

Super fast delivery!
avw1982

Activity: 644

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 03:15:43 PM

Received my stickers. High quality.  Thanks!

Post some pics?

I've found this today:

http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/1w3fap/so_i_got_all_of_these_stickers_from_bitstickers/

Very interesting, but the site is not responding at the moment...

Like the stickers and the beer. Cheesy
valkir
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 03:30:59 PM

Cant wait to receive mine. " company are waiting for the windows Bitcoin Accepted Here!  Grin

Could you maybe had tracking number ?

██     Please support sidehack with his new miner project Send to :

1BURGERAXHH6Yi6LRybRJK7ybEm5m5HwTr
marcetin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2015, 07:47:00 PM

Cant wait to receive mine. " company are waiting for the windows Bitcoin Accepted Here!  Grin

Could you maybe had tracking number ?

We send stickers by regular mail so there is no tracking for that, sorry.

We ship from Serbia, so depending on your location you should receive yours by the next week.

locopao
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 07:56:27 PM

Just for your reference, i got my order in 8 days (shipped to Greece). Not bad at all, considering this was an economic shipping service
marcetin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2015, 12:14:34 PM

Just for your reference, i got my order in 8 days (shipped to Greece). Not bad at all, considering this was an economic shipping service

Thank you.

We are also send with DHL,UPS or other service by customer request, but for all small orders it really makes no sense to pay $20 or more shipping for $3-5 order. So just wait couple days more and economic/regular mail do the job.

MCHouston

Activity: 882

Where am I?

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 03:49:40 AM

Bought with Bitcoin

Or

These are too big, I want small stickers to go on gift cards and electronics that I give as gifts.  So people know it was bought with Bitcoin.

BTC 13WWomzkAoUsXtxANN9f1zRzKusgFWpngJ
LTC LKXYdqRzRC8WciNDtiRwCeb8tZtioZA2Ks
DOGE DMsTJidwkkv2nL7KwwkBbVPfjt3MhS4TZ9
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
February 27, 2015, 10:13:29 PM

Finally I've received the stickers :

The quality is good, maybe in these days I will order another stickers.  Thanks again !
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: