Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:13:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BitStickers - Bitcoin Stickers  (Read 29840 times)
marcetin (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1124
Merit: 1013

ParalleCoin's ruler from the shadow

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 03:51:03 AM

Received my stickers. High quality.  Thanks!

Post some pics?

I've found this today:

http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/1w3fap/so_i_got_all_of_these_stickers_from_bitstickers/

Very interesting, but the site is not responding at the moment...

This post on Reddit changes everything! Smiley

are you are retarded?~ TEKcash needs you to step up your game :-D lmfao ===>

https://yobit.net/en/trade/TEK/BTC

Bottom half-retarded, top half-horse, but with the bit Wink

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  PLAN 9   FROM CRYPTO SPACE    PARALLELCOIN 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My fellow members, ask not what the community can do for you, ask what you can do for the community. CCW-WebRes-BitStickers-AnonStickers.shop------------------------------ ParallelCoin

The Secret of Success is to find out where people are going.. and get there first! - Mark Twain
Bitrated user: marcetin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
devicslavko

Activity: 87
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:47:12 PM

I bought from these guys back during the summer.

I ordered maybe 40-50 stickers and in addition to the ones I ordered, I got maybe 20-30 stickers extra of various designs.
I live in Europe and got the stickers pretty quick (sooner than I expected, within 10 days if memory serves).
I am no sticker expert, but I think the stickers are of good quality.

So to recap: Stickers were cheap, quality is good and I got more than I paid for, with fast delivery.

10/10 will definitely recommend to others if they ask about stickers.

Thank you so much for this kind of praise

10/10 we love you
marcetin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 03:36:21 PM

I bought from these guys back during the summer.

I ordered maybe 40-50 stickers and in addition to the ones I ordered, I got maybe 20-30 stickers extra of various designs.
I live in Europe and got the stickers pretty quick (sooner than I expected, within 10 days if memory serves).
I am no sticker expert, but I think the stickers are of good quality.

So to recap: Stickers were cheap, quality is good and I got more than I paid for, with fast delivery.

10/10 will definitely recommend to others if they ask about stickers.

Thank you so much for this kind of praise

10/10 we love you

Please send to devicslavko your address so he can pack you some free stickers for your kind words.

Thank you.

.... yes... anyone who make something, post somewhere, share links etc. will get some stickers for free. Just do that and write to devicslavko what you done and your address.

We are continuing in spreading the word of crypto!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My fellow members, ask not what the community can do for you, ask what you can do for the community. CCW-WebRes-BitStickers-AnonStickers.shop------------------------------ ParallelCoin

The Secret of Success is to find out where people are going.. and get there first! - Mark Twain
marcetin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 04:42:12 AM

I need to go out with one interesting thing.

Most of the people use paypal to pay on bitstickers.

Isn't that funny?

Absurd?

Yes!

But....

HODLERS!!!! Cheesy

hodl! hodl! hodl!

Or still, someone thinks we are a scam, so he can take money back if prove the scam Tongue

Whoever ordered or talked with me know how much we are dedicated to the mission to send people the stickers.

BitStickers signed to history with the dedication to spreading the word about bitcoin and crypto coins in general. Proofs are everywhere in news, tv, websites. 99% bitcoin stickers everywhere you see are BitStickers.
That makes me smile and although I did not make serious money I feel satisfied and proud to a part of this.
Many old members and communities helped us with promotion and other things.

Thank you all!

OWZ1337

Activity: 140
Merit: 17

BITCOIN===>THE DISRUPTIVE CYBERCURRENCY

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:14:46 PM

I need to go out with one interesting thing.

Most of the people use paypal to pay on bitstickers.

Isn't that funny?

Absurd?

Yes!

But....

HODLERS!!!! Cheesy

hodl! hodl! hodl!

Or still, someone thinks we are a scam, so he can take money back if prove the scam Tongue

Whoever ordered or talked with me know how much we are dedicated to the mission to send people the stickers.

BitStickers signed to history with the dedication to spreading the word about bitcoin and crypto coins in general. Proofs are everywhere in news, tv, websites. 99% bitcoin stickers everywhere you see are BitStickers.
That makes me smile and although I did not make serious money I feel satisfied and proud to a part of this.
Many old members and communities helped us with promotion and other things.

Thank you all!

hoarding will kill this movement ~ in fact spending coins helps them gain adoption :\ n00bs get rekt~

I am not a Financial Analyst, Investment Broker, Financial Adviser, Crypto-Guru or any sort of professional that would be deemed trustworthy! Wink weee™
Flagship11

Activity: 853
Merit: 144

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:05:59 PM

Some cool stickers in there.  Going to check out your site
God Fist

Activity: 126
Merit: 25

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:15:55 PM

Ordering custom size stickers is possible ?
websites TL;DR so just if someone can answer me it'll be great !
Thanks
lucianus_luciferus

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

nothing is lost if you don't lose yourself

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 12:49:11 AM

website down??

Error 520 Ray ID: 3ded8c739c5c36778543 • 2018-01-18 00:48:30 UTC
Web server is returning an unknown error

SeksiStarlord

Activity: 384
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:32:52 PM

Nice I wanted to order some custom stickers some time ago but was not able to find a good merchant. I hope I can order some custom designs? Please let me know, I would like to order a quantity of 100-200 at the first time maybe more later Smiley
devicslavko

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:14:05 PM

Some cool stickers in there.  Going to check out your site

Thanks, we have magnets too Smiley Feel free to check our site and contact us for any info
devicslavko

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:03:00 PM

Ordering custom size stickers is possible ?
websites TL;DR so just if someone can answer me it'll be great !
Thanks

It is possible. Please write on sales@bitstickers.net what kind, size, and quantity do you want.
Cheers
devicslavko

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:17:19 PM

Nice I wanted to order some custom stickers some time ago but was not able to find a good merchant. I hope I can order some custom designs? Please let me know, I would like to order a quantity of 100-200 at the first time maybe more later Smiley

Of course, you can order custom design stickers. We always take care of a community
Please write on sales@bitstickers.net what kind, size, and quantity of stickers do you want.

And spread the word... Smiley
devicslavko

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 03:02:18 PM

website down??

Error 520 Ray ID: 3ded8c739c5c36778543 • 2018-01-18 00:48:30 UTC
Web server is returning an unknown error

Working on it,tnx
thanhdat031

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 01:56:18 AM

I am happy to announce that we resolved issues with our server. Everything is working peachy.  Wink
marcetin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 04:55:28 PM

I am happy to announce that we resolved issues with our server. Everything is working peachy.  Wink

Who are you?

boTodorac

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:29:48 AM

Hi guys thx for all stickers...
Will buy again...
Thanks 1 more
Scrappy Do

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 11:13:12 AM

I sent PM 4 days ago about custom stickers myself and still... no response.

Scrap'
devicslavko

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:24:08 PM

Who are you?

Well?
devicslavko

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:34:50 PM

Hi guys thx for all stickers...
Will buy again...
Thanks 1 more

Major Regards boTodorac
At your services as always...
Your Highness of Crypto
devicslavko

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:46:20 PM

I sent PM 4 days ago about custom stickers myself and still... no response.

Scrap'

Sorry for the delay... We'll be in touch
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: