Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 10:40:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Rothschild Family and Bitcoin  (Read 484 times)
salman21 (OP)

Activity: 36
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:52:09 AM

Rothschild family is entering in bitcoin market.

What may happen, is it a good news or bad news?

How much can it go wrong?

Any ideas?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TheBiochemist

Activity: 134

Vi veri veniversum vivus vici

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 11:56:04 AM

Yeah maby the same thing as in december when the same news cirkulated! Boom and bust, what is your sources ??

https://hive.blog/@clausewitz
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:56:48 AM

Any ideas?

It is both good news and bad news. It is good news on the sense that if they enter the market surely the price will hit not just the moon but also pluto. A huge surge in value will occur when they enter bitcoin. The problem is that they will huge amount of bitcoins and they will be  on the top of bitcoins food chain and they will have monopoly. Also if they plan to destroy bitcoin they will dump it when the price was too high and a huge crash will occur that would destroy bitcoin economy will occur.
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 11:58:03 AM

Any ideas?

how do you u know you have a link?

the rothshild family is quite interconnected with the financial systems of western countries, they are the main reason why ther is a conflict for example with russia and china as they dont control those financial systems.

if anything changes they are usually always somehow involved affected by it through their servants working in their banks.

regards

salman21 (OP)

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 12:02:46 PM

Here is the source guys
https://insidebitcoins.com/news/soros-rothschild-and-big-institutional-investors-are-entering-bitcoin-market/120887

Not just Rothschild Family, more bigger investors are entering in Bitcoin market.
salman21 (OP)

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 12:04:39 PM

Yeah maby the same thing as in december when the same news cirkulated! Boom and bust, what is your sources ??
Here https://insidebitcoins.com/news/soros-rothschild-and-big-institutional-investors-are-entering-bitcoin-market/120887
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 12:08:41 PM

I only know Soros and Rockefeller to enter the crypto world but to add Rothschild in the list of crypto investors is a different story now. It has a good news and at the same time bad news for me.

Good news is if they invested most of their money in bitcoin, it will spike same as the spike last year (for me) and it will make bitcoin's price back to a 5 digit price. The bad news for me is because they are rich investors in the crypto, there is a chance that they can manipulate bitcoin and other coins as they enter the crypto market. I am not saying they will but there is a chance.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 12:08:49 PM

Here is the source guys
https://insidebitcoins.com/news/soros-rothschild-and-big-institutional-investors-are-entering-bitcoin-market/120887

Not just Rothschild Family, more bigger investors are entering in Bitcoin market.

Well if this is true, the market will go higher this year and I believe they are preparing for something in the future. Even if they invested with cryptos, i hope that they will not control this market and ruin it. I hope for more good news like this but still they can easily dump the market so be careful.
salman21 (OP)

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 12:09:11 PM

Any ideas?

It is both good news and bad news. It is good news on the sense that if they enter the market surely the price will hit not just the moon but also pluto. A huge surge in value will occur when they enter bitcoin. The problem is that they will huge amount of bitcoins and they will be  on the top of bitcoins food chain and they will have monopoly. Also if they plan to destroy bitcoin they will dump it when the price was too high and a huge crash will occur that would destroy bitcoin economy will occur.
I thought so, and I don’t think it would ever be good if Rothschild family gains control over bitcoin.
Mihail.B

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 12:13:24 PM

This is certainly good news, and a great example to follow, because they are equal to all the major companies. Do you have any idea what kind of investment will happen?  Scary to think what will happen with the price)
Pan Troglodytes

Activity: 392
Merit: 39

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 12:17:55 PM

Here https://insidebitcoins.com/news/soros-rothschild-and-big-institutional-investors-are-entering-bitcoin-market/120887
Thanks for providing the source. Without the source the news is crippled and worthless.

Anyway, it may be only bad for an average Joe, as history teaches us, everywhere that those families put their hands to, they were able to make money at the cost of average people, including they caused and sponsored wars to make money at the expense of people's lives.
TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 12:20:38 PM

Any ideas?

Rothschilds family already known as word class banker and investment. I am believe if they really investing money on crypto that will mean that cryptomarket have good potential in the future. That will increasing confidence for financial firm to entering cryptomarket too

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|
avikz
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1498

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 12:22:54 PM

Any ideas?

We have seen similar news last year as well which later turn out to be a fake news. I have checked the article was posted recently but they could not provide any reliable source to their claim. So I doubt the authenticity of this news.

However, if it happens, it will be great for the entire market. Probably millions of dollars will be infused in the crypto market pushing the price to another notch higher.

bL4nkcode
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305

Limited in number. Limitless in potential.

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 12:27:42 PM

This news is not new and this was published last year, it was on July if I'm correct, so the effect was 20k USD was reached on last months of 2017 and I dunno what had happened to their investment when the value dumps this 2018. But yes there are some news this month about rothschild and bitcoin, hope this might be just a good news no bad news at all.
joulion86

Activity: 109
Merit: 53

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 12:30:10 PM

Any ideas?

That might happen if they sell all their assetts and buy into Bitcoin with everything they own, but how likely is that? Isn't it more likely that they will just try to diversify all their assets and maybe but 1% or 2% of their value into cryptocurrency? I think you are right, the big investors can rattle the cages a lot, but I don't think they alone will let the price explode and implode again like they want it to.

VitKoyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 01:20:40 PM

Any ideas?
It is good news that there are big investors like Rothschild that are considering on entering the cryptocurrency market, because they can drive the price of the market to go up by buying huge amount of supply. But it can be also a bad news, big investors can make the price go up but they can also ruin the market by selling all of their investments whenever they feel that they want to take their profits and can also cause of a panic to small investors and traders. And it is very likely scenario, of course anyone that enters the market will also find their way to exit at a certain point.
freesia_pnp888

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:21:21 AM

oh no, seriously?  Angry well yeah, they are gonna buy every bitcoin left hahhhahahah
ivakar

Activity: 756
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:33:18 AM

I guess potentially it is a good news, because that means that very rich family have some trust in bitcoin, I'm quite sure the news is more positive then negative, cause more money in the market - more demand..
12tribes

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:48:13 AM

If the source of this information is correct, then I think They are already in a long time ago, before this got out. And this may portend a short time of good and then a long time seeing evil. The name Rothschild is synonymous for Monopoly

apelmerah

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:59:40 AM

If they make an incredible purchase of how much I think it will be good news for bitcoin holders that could have a higher bitcoin increase.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: