Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 01:02:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can any other crypto replace bitcoin?  (Read 8829 times)
kendedes

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 06:54:55 AM

Many possibilities are in this crypto world. Our prediction will be not 90% more to be true. We can only speculate.
Yeah, now there are many altcoins that grow well and promisingly. Many investors are interested in them and invest in them for both short and long-term.
The altcoin such as ethereum, Litecoin, Neo, and Bitcoin cash is also very promising.
So, can they take place the Bitcoin?
I can guarantee, but I think it is still difficult. When the other coin grows rapidly and evaluates their coins, the Bitcoin will also spread their community, function, and easiness with higher technology.
It means that it may be difficult to take place over the Bitcoin. But once more, nothing is predictable here.

▄▄▀▀ ▄▄▄███▀▀ ╙███▄▄
 █▀ ▄██▀└,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄µ¬╙▀ ▄▄
 ,▄█▀,▄▄█▀▀▀¡╓╓╓  ▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█▄
▄█▀ ▄█▀.▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█▄µ ▀█▄ ▀█╖
▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀`▄▄██▀▀██▄µ`┘,▄  ▄⌐╙█▄
▄█▀,▄█▀,▄█▀,▄▄▄▄▄µ└▀█▄ ▀█ ╙█╖╙█▌
▀ ▄█▀,▄█▀,▄█▀└;┌▀▀█▄ █▌ █▌ ║█ ▐█
╔▄┘ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▄ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█  ▄ ▐█
█▀ ██ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ██ ║█ ║█ ║█ ▐█
  █▌ ▄█ ╓█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█┘╓█▌ █▌ █▌
 ██ ▄█ ▄█┘,█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀,█▌ ▄█
▐█ ╓█¬╓█H █▌ ██ ▄█▀ ╓ ▀ ▄█▀ █▀
██ ██ ██ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█ ╓█▀ ▄█▀ ╓█▀
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
█▌ ▄┐ █▌ █▌ ▀┘ ▀┘ ▀┘ ▀┘
█▌ █▌    █▌
   █▌ █▌ ▀┘
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
▀┘ █▌ █▌ █▌
   ▀┘ ▀┘
Privix.

Become part of a decentralized virtual
private network based on masternodes
and start earning money today.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
██
▀█
██

gcbjk

Activity: 87
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 07:03:01 AM

I don't think there will be other encryption to completely replace Bitcoin. The original status of Bitcoin is unwavering, and other encryption is a follower of technology and applications. It can be better, but it cannot be replaced.
Gontxi

Activity: 966

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 07:07:40 AM

during this time the market is always bound by bitcoin. bitcoin to be one of the most influential crypto on all other crypto growths. of course its market becomes not independent, maybe I have to agree. within a few decades there must be some crypto that can compete with bitcoin to make the market more independent
cllo78

Activity: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:06:15 AM

Theoretically it is possible to replace Bitcoin, but it is actually difficult to act because bitcoin is constantly improving and has already passed the test of the market. Being able to exist is also a miracle, but letting it be Social experiments, other copycat coins can only replace part of Bitcoin application scenarios.
kidilito2

Activity: 112
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:42:42 AM

Maybe someday will come and there is a altcoin that will replace bitcoin. We don't know what will happen to the crypto market value. But the chances is less percent, we all know that bitcoin will be on the top and it will lead.

【BLACKBOX OS】 (https://blackboxfoundation.org/)
【The Future of Work. Decentralized.】
Tosyn2

Activity: 566
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:08:00 AM

Yeah, anything is possible but if that will happen at all. The crypto must be offering something exceptional or it is backed by government that way it is possible.
KXC247

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:13:35 AM

I agreed with your opinion in this market presently, Any other altcoin can't replace Bitcoin. Because bitcoin is the father of all  crypto currency in this market, if bitcoin price decreases, then all the coins value will go down.
yes there are many rising competitors but I think they cannot be bigger then bitcoin.
CoinboyBebop

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:22:40 AM

I think when you look on the technically site of bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, there are a lot of coins who can replace bitcoin. Because technically bitcoin is really old, and its no able to handle that much transactions to make it to a world cryptocurrencies. Its to slow, and the transaction fees are to high. So in future we will have a coin who is able to do this. But these coin will not be that much value as bitcoin is. So in my opinion, i dont think that we will ever have a cryptocurrency who will be more valuable then bitcoin!
fransupran

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:28:29 AM

There may be no other crypto today that rivals the bitcoin price, and perhaps no one can replace Bitcoin before there is a crypto that can match the price with Bitcoin. But that does not rule out if other crypto will compete with bitcoin prices with them offering a high security system and provide a lot of convenience for its users.
Bagani

Activity: 375
Merit: 18

send & receive money instantly,w/out hidden costs

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:44:41 AM

If there is a one currency can replace bitcoin it could be the ethereum. Well eth has a very very great volune in market exchanfe any may company or ICO aceepting eth as payment. If we compare btc and eth it has allmost havent different only its price. Well bitcoim is first currency published so we cant judge eth that is lately comes in crypto world

jorenpo

Activity: 630

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:57:47 AM

There are many cryptocurrencies out there, the fluctuation is wide and big. There’s a need of a coin that uses a process to stabilize its value.

No doubt that there is no other cryptocurrency or altcoin that can supersede the bitcoin. At least not for the next 5-10 years. Of course there are many rising competitors like Ethereum, ripple and litecoin.

Do you agree???

nope. no one replaces bitcoin as top one cryptocurrency. bitcoin is the largest and the most popular cryptocurrency out there. even ethereum can't replace it.
fromnicetoevil

Activity: 89

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:16:14 AM

Not really. Right there just isn't another coin with enough potential to overtake bitcoin. The money in the market now is also way too distributed amongst the thousands of coins that are in the market that there isn't just enough concentration of money on a single coin that will help it overtake bitcoin. We should all accept that bitcoin will always lead the market
Proc.dev

Activity: 287
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:56:10 AM

In order to replace BTC coin must be fully independent from it.
I mean not only its own blockchain and purpose but independence in terms of market.
If some changes of some coin can cause changes in the bitcoin course, this coin may be BTC killer.

Freldo

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:59:50 AM

Some say that if Facebook releases tokens - they would demolish BTC.
ropyu1978

Activity: 1904
Merit: 510

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:07:40 AM

has been a lot of discussion about other crypto that can replace bitcoin. of course this is very likely even possible in the future some crypto will be able to stand parallel to bitcoin. only, from time to time until now no one can become a bitcoin strong competitor. the market is always bound with bitcoin and this will continue in the next few decades.
Enochian

Activity: 327
Merit: 124

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:16:39 AM

There are many cryptocurrencies out there, the fluctuation is wide and big. There’s a need of a coin that uses a process to stabilize its value.

No doubt that there is no other cryptocurrency or altcoin that can supersede the bitcoin. At least not for the next 5-10 years. Of course there are many rising competitors like Ethereum, ripple and litecoin.

Do you agree???

Replays? Unlikely. BTC now has 36.0% Dominance. Before it was more than 50%. I think dominance will decrease, but no one action will have more % than BTC
Zhagedu

Activity: 118

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 09:17:26 AM

I will say there are much coins in circulation that can replace Bitcoin as the Mother of all Digital Currencies. Some coins like Ethereum, NEO and litecoin have possible potential in the market to overtake Bitcoin few years to come, but that is much more like a thread going through the face of a needle or the nose of a camel. If it will happen it will take a decade to manifest.
vebby

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:33:45 AM

I think that until even Bitcoin can not be replaced. I am convinced that Bitcoin will reach its highest price point until no altcoin can replace it. Because after all Bitcoin is a coin that became the beginning of the world of cryptocurrency is formed. With the total supply there is so limited. And so many devotees, it is not impossible if the price will be very high.
gokusenpai0302

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 10:47:01 AM

Do you agree???

Altcoins are too far from bitcoin, this is what you see when you look closely at the digital currency market chart. Based on the statistics and numbers, BTC dominates the market and no one can stop that even ETH as the best altcoin in the market. Maybe not now, but someday an altcoin will replace BTC as being the best digital currency in the market. ETH and LTC are one of the best altcoins to me, and I earned a lot of profit from it, sustainability, security, and profitability won't be a problem.

|█ ▌     BGX.AI     ▐ █|
A DECENTRALIZED FINANCIAL PLATFORM FOR THE MOBILE GAMES INDUSTRY
|▌PRE-SALE STARTS : MAY 8, 2018▐|
De_nis

Activity: 560
Merit: 109

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:51:26 AM

I think sooner or later replacement should occur, it will not mean that bitcoin will collapse, but he will soon give up his 1 place in capitalization on the crypto market and I think first place will take ETH!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 89 »
  Print  

Jump to: