Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:38:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can any other crypto replace bitcoin?  (Read 8828 times)
Tahdayi

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 04:12:46 PM

Well, I certainly do not believe in it , because the bitcoin Creator of the entire cryptocurrency if it is replaced, I think the capitalization will fall very much

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
Dessy88

Activity: 1050
Merit: 100

Vave.com

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 04:14:27 PM

There are many cryptocurrencies out there, the fluctuation is wide and big. There’s a need of a coin that uses a process to stabilize its value.

No doubt that there is no other cryptocurrency or altcoin that can supersede the bitcoin. At least not for the next 5-10 years. Of course there are many rising competitors like Ethereum, ripple and litecoin.

Do you agree???

to replace it in my opinion it is impossible because we know the position of bitcoin in the crypto world, how come, but if the coin that comes as a friend for bitcoin it could be because it still remains the coin coming under bitcoin

otunyot

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 04:14:42 PM

I don't see any other coin replacing bitcoin at this time nor in the nearest future.  Bitcoin protocol is working an the growth and development that have taken place on bitcoin network can not be replace or replicated quickly. Bitcoin has more than 50% of market share and I don't see that changing anytime soon!

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
Specialforce

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 04:15:29 PM

I think this would be more likely to be impossible because there are a lot of crypto that want to replace bitcoin but on the midend they fail and fall but there is a chance but it is close to impossible at the moment but soon enough it can

xysheeh03

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 04:17:41 PM

we cannot say from now since altcoin prices is too low and also market is down like ethereum, unlike bitcoin it is still very high valued coin eventhough its price also drops, we can say that any other crypto can be bitcoin in the future, not now.
tukang_rosok

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 04:23:41 PM

There are many cryptocurrencies out there, the fluctuation is wide and big. There’s a need of a coin that uses a process to stabilize its value.

No doubt that there is no other cryptocurrency or altcoin that can supersede the bitcoin. At least not for the next 5-10 years. Of course there are many rising competitors like Ethereum, ripple and litecoin.

Do you agree???

Bitcoin will be bitcoin, no other coins can replace bitcoin. Bitcoin maybe slower than other coins but bitcoin is the first currency in crypto.
Even Ethereum, ripple or litecoin cannot replace bitcoin. Until now, there is no altcoins that have market cap like bitcoin.

In view of the present patterns available of various coins, there are some of them that demonstrates an extremely extraordinary potential later on. Yet, I figure it will take a long time before bitcoin will be depose. I think there will dependably be a superior coin than the other. Bitcoin isn't a special case. Bitcoin is as of now a set up coin. I think coins like ethereum, litecoin, and swell demonstrates an incredible potential to beat bitcoin later on.
rahul10948

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 04:24:20 PM

Yes, bitcoin is much stronger and the most popular coin worldwide in which called as promising coin in a future,so as we compared in other coin in the crypto world ,no one can replaced bitcoin because the demand and supply in the market keeps improving from time to time. So sorry for alt lover
BanaCrypto

Activity: 364
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 04:32:16 PM

I do not think there is any other encryption that can replace the configuration, it has the largest slot in the encryption currency market because its system is easy to use and secure
nebiki

Activity: 742

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 04:35:08 PM

Do you agree???
all possibilities can occur without anyone knowing exactly what it will develop if in my opinion right now is clever to take advantage of the opportunities we get to get a profit

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y
|    TWITTER    |   TELEGRAM   |    DISCORD    |
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JOIN NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
stephanirain

Activity: 756
Merit: 257

Freshdice.com

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 05:18:29 PM

Do you agree???
No there are no any other cryptocurrency can replace bitcoin because bitcoin is top coin in the market and it is the first cryptocurrency that was created. Bitcoin is also more valuable than any other cryptocurrency that is why it is imposible to be beat by other cryptocurrency.

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓
      ██████▓█▓█▓█▓████████▒  ▓███████▒
       ▓███████████▓▓█████████████████
         ▓███████████▓█████░    ▓███████░
           ███████    ▓██████▓      ▓█████▓  
           ░▓█████▒    ▓██████    ▓████▓    
              ░▓████▓   ▒███████████▓      
                 ░▓█████████████▓▓▒        
                         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░            
Fresh Dice||||||Dice Now!
wallstone

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:02:24 PM

Do you agree???

I don't think that any coin can replaced bitcoin, it is the top of all coin for past years. It is the first cryptocurrency to be invented. The value of bitcoin can be down but it would not be loss. It is impossible to beat the bitcoin.
aburris75519

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:17:43 PM

I think there are no coins could replace BTC, ETH can reach BTC's level, but in a companion term.
Shiversnow

Activity: 688
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:34:00 PM

Do you agree???

I'll see bitcoin will be the still on top after so many years. It can't be replaced by other coins since it is the first cryptocurrency which is have been made. If you asked someone about cryptocurrency they will say to you about bitcoin. Its hard to replaced since the name was already established.
Mikell556

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:41:31 PM

The basis of Bitcoin's power in large investors. While they keep their main capital in Bitcoin, it will be in the first place and no one can replace it.
Fathermoses01

Activity: 37

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:47:02 PM

Presently there is no crypto replacing bitcoin but we can not rule out the possibility of this happening in the future because some years back there was nothing like bitcoin but here we are today with bitcoin doing wonders
Maymuna

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:28:31 PM

At this moment I see just one cryptocurrency that's attending to replace Bitcoin - this can be Ethereum. i feel that this may happen terribly shortly cause demand for Ethereum is consistently growing and its quality increasing. Ethereum may overtake Bitcoin among next 2 years!
opalet

Activity: 131

Justice as a Service Infrastructure

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:54:48 PM

I do not think that in general it will be possible to replace bitcoin. It is an icon and a symbol of all cryptocurrency. Nichno will not be able to replace it. The belief can be gone in other coins, but only not in bitcoin.

J U R    |    Justice as a Service Infrastructure    |    JUR ALLIANCE                   ═════════════════
      SMART LEGAL AGREEMENT.  ESCROW.  DECENTRALIZED DISPUTE RESOLUTION.       ║  JOIN JUR PRESALE  ║   
  ●     WHITEPAPER         TECH PAPER         GITHUB         MEDIUM         TELEGRAM     ●       ═════════════════
InfiniteGrim

Activity: 602

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 02:01:22 PM

I'm sure that bitcoin will never be replaced by another coin. At the moment we see how weak the market is and the dependence of all coins on the price of bitcoin is obvious! I think that one should not hope that some coin can replace bitcoin!
helsing03

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:37:52 PM

it seems like this is not possible in the near future. but nobody knows what will happen in the future.
Blaqbox

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:51:50 PM

Currently most of the altcoins are paired with Bitcoin on the market and this gives the Bitcoin some influence on that particular altcoin and in one way or the other, any fluctuations in the Bitcoin will also affect that altcoin. There are other influences on the altcoins though and most of them are now trying to execute their projects in the real world. Bitcoin will not be stagnant till all the other altcoins execute their projects and get stabilized on the market, more developments will also be done with the Bitcoin. So, I don’t think it is possible for  any altcoin to replace Bitcoin now.
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  

Jump to: