Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 04:46:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can any other crypto replace bitcoin?  (Read 8828 times)
munify

Activity: 386
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 04:11:38 PM

There are many of them who say that bitcoin will be replaced by another coin, but in my mind denying those words, bitcoin is the strongest coin and can be called the foundation of crypto, so bitcoin will forever be the main one in crypto.

GptVerse.art
A Metaverse App to Shop, Learn, Organize, and Play!
FiiNALiZE

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 04:23:34 PM

I think that currently only Ethereum has such a potential. On the other hand, it will not be easy to oust bitcoin, because  it is the most famous and expensive cryptocurrency in the world.
Ethereum would be the only competitor to Bitcoin since there is a lot of investors putting the coin in the top 2.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
mksundip

Activity: 726
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 04:25:15 PM

I think bitcoin will remain a pioneer for other altcoins and will become a pairing for them, there will be no altcoins that can take over the position of bitcoin

duongduythualo

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 04:28:04 PM

altcoin and bitcoin are not the same so we cant not it can be replaced or not. altcoin is crypto currency, bitcoin is crypto gold, they are not the same unit Cheesy . Just like gold, it is just a kind of metal but people love it, so that's why it is valuable
Sid3d

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 04:49:14 PM

At this time, I do not see a real competitor for Bitcoin. Bitcoin was, is and will be. Perhaps some bitcoin functionality is outdated, but still this is coin number one. And the whole market depends on the price of BTC.
Razick
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 12:05:29 PM

It is possible, it is not like we are expecting that bitcoin is going to be the number one coin for all time. There is going to come a time when a coin better than bitcoin is going to be created, people are going to end up investing in the coin more than they are investing in bitcoin which would eventually pus bitcoin out of the top spot. Nothing lasts forever.

ACCOUNT RECOVERED 4/27/2020. Account was previously hacked sometime in 2017. Posts between 12/31/2016 and 4/27/2020 are NOT LEGITIMATE.
bozo333

Activity: 742
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 12:14:02 PM

It is possible, it is not like we are expecting that bitcoin is going to be the number one coin for all time. There is going to come a time when a coin better than bitcoin is going to be created, people are going to end up investing in the coin more than they are investing in bitcoin which would eventually pus bitcoin out of the top spot. Nothing lasts forever.
I think you wrongly understand the Bitcoin because already most of the coins are sold so few more coins only waiting for mining and most of the companies are adopting the Bitcoin so price was going to moon on last and this year. I expect Bitcoin is a forever best platform so peoples are stay in a same place.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
^BuTcH^

Activity: 671
Merit: 103

Moni

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2018, 12:16:55 PM

There are a lot of such variants, but i believe that most of altcoins aren't good enough to compete with bitcoin,so any other crypto can't replace bitcoin, just only a few of them

Purwodadi717

Activity: 51

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 12:18:25 PM

There are many cryptocurrencies out there, the fluctuation is wide and big. There’s a need of a coin that uses a process to stabilize its value.

No doubt that there is no other cryptocurrency or altcoin that can supersede the bitcoin. At least not for the next 5-10 years. Of course there are many rising competitors like Ethereum, ripple and litecoin.

Do you agree???

The leadership of the current crypto currency, such as bitcoin, is determined by some advantages. The primacy on such fertile soil gave birth to its seeds. This tree is the first to be above the others and takes more attention, like the trees of the sun's rays. As a result, these advantages allow bitcoin not only to be heard, but also to maintain its authority. But this is so long as some major forces do not want to pour considerable resources into another crypto currency to promote its growth and popularity. A completely different question is whether it is necessary for anyone.
It is possible how to bypass bitcoin by its height, and to knock it down so that it can grow a new one on this one. That's only the problem of the second option is that at the moment, bitcoin is associated directly with the crypto currency and any manipulations will directly affect all crypto-currencies. If it is possible to unfasten these two concepts from each other, bitcoin can quickly give up its positions.
gangem07

Activity: 598

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 12:20:05 PM

Yes i agree with you most of the altcoins has the potential to grow eventhough bitcoin is the most popular and strong coin in the whole cryptocurrency  but the market is unpredictable we cannot predict the future.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▼  PUNKCOIN  ▼   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
The rebel under the cryptocurrencies - a different ERC20 project
 WebsiteReddit △  Twitter Whitepaper △  ANN Thread
EmmaBen

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 12:22:46 PM

It is highly unlikely now as, by my evaluations, no other coin has the "experience" to overtake bitcoin's dominance. That probability may likely exist in future, many many years from now.
Antony97

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 12:51:22 PM

Maybe,It can be this.But Its so hard.To replace,Planned action needs to be made.Of course, it's very important for investors.I see impossible for now.But I dont know next years.

🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸 [ MOOZICORE ] WORLD’S FIRST MUSIC STREAMING SERVICE ON BLOCKCHAIN 🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺
https://tokensale.moozicore.com/
kapoygyud

Activity: 124

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 12:53:03 PM

It's impossible to replace bitcoin because of being popular of it in the social media and any different country the other coins depends on bitcoin price when the bitcoin pump the other coin will pump too and when the bitcoin fall the other coin will fall too I think no one can replace the bitcoin.

⟨   EraSwapToken.io   ⟩  ⟩  ICO Active   Join Now  ⟩
Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform
Folajuwon56
Copper Member

Activity: 462

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2018, 01:00:13 PM

There might be a coin that can replace bitcoin, you never can tell. But it's not going to happen anytime soon because bitcoin is far above any other altcoin at the moment.

santiPOGI

Activity: 1004
Merit: 111

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 01:02:33 PM

There will be no other crypto to replace bitcoin.
Let the BTC be on its place and honor it as father of every cryptocurrency.
though we must not stop there, we have seen many innovation.
like from telephone we are now into cellulars.
From Nokia we are now with Samsung and I phones.
Bitcoin_Speculator

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 05:22:37 PM

I really believe sometime you will have a single, yet currently, I assume it really is to be able to early on to state in which. Given that BTC will be performing because of the flagship of most cryptos throughout the planet. Up to now, BTC has generated it really is stronghold because the greatest and also very best cryptos of most as a result of like a master. Yet because the historical past advised us all, any one of people getting initial will probably be absolutely overtaken from the upcoming or perhaps another a single.
jozymens7

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2018, 05:25:00 PM

Other cryptocurrencies has been created and looking at their products backing it I think they are all good on the market and also helping the crypto world. BTC is not backed by any product but its the best coin on the market. To me I think even giving the next fifty years no coin can replace BTC.

AlexDreamer

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2018, 05:46:26 PM
Merited by Financemy7 (1)

I think Ethereum can. This is not just a cryptocurrency, but a full-fledged network, growing throughout the world. The list of business partners of cryptocurrency includes corporations with a world name: Microsoft, IBM, Lufthansa, S7 and others. More than five hundred startups, enterprises and projects interested in the development of Ethereum, have united in a global organization –Enterprise Ethereum Alliance.

Activity: 350

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 05:54:42 PM

Cryptocurrencies are always created everyday and almost 1000 cryptocurrencies are created every year with different products backing it. BTC was the first coin to be created and it has surpass all those coins even having products backing it. With this records, I think even if it takes more years no coin can replace it.

TIDOVEE

Activity: 1246
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 06:01:31 PM

New cryptocurrencies are created each day, and they all are struggling to overtake bitcoin. Knowing quite well that Bitcoin is the ultimate. But if bitcoin doesn't relent its enviable nature, it is sure to retain its ultimate value. So also, if it refuses to upgrade, other running mate crypto may dominate.
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  

Jump to: