Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 09:15:25 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐[ICO][ANN] ZANTEPAY - Spend crypto in real life with just one card ⭐  (Read 7462 times)
heavensuperman

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:24:54 PM

Cool pictures, but pictures don't really provide any info.

Since the crypto ---> fiat payment problem seriously needs a solution I am seriously considering investing a substantial amount (100-150 ETH) into this project and possibly creating a syndicate with fellow investors in my ICO investment team to get a bigger share.

However I need answers before I am willing to take the risk.

Are the founders going to do a live video AMA any time soon?

This will help potential investors get answers to questions that aren't answered on the Zantepay website / whitepaper / social media.

Please make a live AMA with the founders so we actually get to pick their brain and get answers to some questions.

Other serious crypto projects make live video founder AMAs all the time, please make one for Zantepay.

I'm sure a lot of potential investors are on the fence and would love to get a chance to get the founders on livestream.

A good founders AMA always brings a lot of new investment in.

What are your ideas on this?

Sure, we will do AMA - thank you for requesting that. When we have a bit more participants on our channels and more questions with a substance, we will do livestream!
heavensuperman

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:50:58 AM

vietanh991004

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:47:10 AM

Like ♥️ share, tag your 3 crypto friends and get a chance to win 3x500EUR worth of ZANTECOIN! 🤑
⚡Airdrop weekly on Sundays⚡
Sharing is caring!😊🙏

Is it still provided?
alexcbobr

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:35:34 AM

Now there are a lot of projects and start-ups. who want to enter the opportunity to pay their purchases on a debit card with crypto coins. it has the right to life since it greatly improves life
Denis_Viktorovich21

Activity: 150

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:30:37 PM

Thanks for your airdrop, I join the programs and will be watching the further progress of the project. Good luck to your team!
blackdagger

Activity: 33
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:33:46 PM

Since the crypto ---> fiat payment problem seriously needs a solution I am seriously considering investing a substantial amount (100-150 ETH) into this project and possibly creating a syndicate with fellow investors in my ICO investment team to get a bigger share.

This will help potential investors get answers to questions that aren't answered on the Zantepay website / whitepaper / social media.

Please make a live AMA with the founders so we actually get to pick their brain and get answers to some questions.

Other serious crypto projects make live video founder AMAs all the time, please make one for Zantepay.

I'm sure a lot of potential investors are on the fence and would love to get a chance to get the founders on livestream.

Sure, we will do AMA - thank you for requesting that. When we have a bit more participants on our channels and more questions with a substance, we will do livestream!
There's a lot of questions with substance.

Looks like you're trying to avoid giving answers about how on earth can there be 20% cashback and all those free cards. In reality this is impossible, if investors don't pay for it.

So answer me - the cashback and free cards (shipment and creation) are directly or indirectly intended to be paid by investors?
AlekseyCrawford

Activity: 22

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:54:56 PM

Cпacибo зa вaш пpoeкт! Ceйчac oчeнь мaлo пpoeктoв дoживaют дo ICO, Baш лyчший и вы выйдeтe нa биpжy. Удaчи!!
Viktor_Gertsen

Activity: 91

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:36:49 AM

An interesting idea, I will participate! Thank you for a good project, worthy of attention.
Aleksandr0525

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 03:16:03 PM

This project will be the best in the crypto industry in 2018! Here I am going to earn a huge amount of money, I advise everyone to pay attention to this company and work together with us! Good luck to all ! Shocked Cool Cool Cool
blackdagger

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:17:25 PM

Lol 90% of the posts here on this thread are either by the team themselves on different accounts or just shillers posting to get bounties.

Is anybody really looking into the project without pink fairy glasses full of hope?

Do you not notice the 20% cashback? Do you not see that they are saying they will ship out and give away cards for free? Do you not see that thread is moderated by an agency who is moderating around 50 different ICO projects? Can't see that founders haven't done a single post here?

Aleksandr0525 you are either blind or very very new to crypto and can't really grasp much of what's going on. EDIT: No wait i just checked your forum posts. This guy has 50 posts copy pasted about the same shit "this project will be best and i will make money".

Take all the posts on this forum with a grain of salt because they are just posting this for the bounty, nobody has even read the whitepaper or done any reserach here.

If i don't get answers to my questions on how you will pay for the 20% cashback and the free cards, then I will definitely stay away from this ICO.

Once zantecoin hits the exchanges, if they do that is, it's much safer to buy after a little bit of time of seeing price action. Right now this project is full of red flags and the founders haven't even posted 1 single line.

But you want to get bounty so you write "omg yes nice project very good i make money yes million million lets go"

Sigh
heavensuperman

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:59:06 AM

There's a lot of questions with substance.

Looks like you're trying to avoid giving answers about how on earth can there be 20% cashback and all those free cards. In reality this is impossible, if investors don't pay for it.

So answer me - the cashback and free cards (shipment and creation) are directly or indirectly intended to be paid by investors?

There will be paid out from the marketing budget.
heavensuperman

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:07:04 AM

ZANTEPAY: WE ARE MOVING FORWARD WITH MASTERCARD INTEGRATION!

ZANTEPAY is pleased to announce that it is moving forward with the project integrating cryptocurrency multi wallet and debit card through Estonia based payment company GFC — a principal member of Mastercard.

On Tuesday, May, the 8th the representatives from Mastercard and GFC were having a discussion on the partnership and it all looks good for Estonia based alternative payments startup ZANTEPAY.

Mardo Soo, the CEO of ZANTEPAY has commented: “Now when we´ ve got a green light from GFC and Mastercard, we are ready to move forward with the project. The first step will be building a wallet, then integrating it with GFC payment system, then connecting it to Mastercard network. We are not going to display Mastercard logo until they do complete audit of the project”.

There are two main aspects of this partnership — compliance with EU regulations, AML, KYC policies and technical solution.

“We have presented GFC and Mastercard with the payment architecture plan and it has been preliminary approved. We just need to test it in action. For the client onboarding verification we use 3rd party solution, which will be announced later this week.” — continued Soo.
Pay attention! ZANTEPAY ICO part I is about to end on May 15th at 18.59 Tallinn (EET) time. Price of the 1 ZNX token will rise from 0,1 eur to 0,14 eur. Our mission is to build the project the way that this will be the last time you´ll ever see ZNX price as 0,1 eur. The biggest hype is about to begin!” — concluded CEO of ZANTEPAY.

ZANTEPAY is the alternative payments startup based in Tallinn, Estonia, offering cryptocurrency multi wallet / debit card integration.

ZANTEPAY is going through Initial Coin Offering to fund it´s project. The ICO is progressing in stages offering ZANTEPAY tokens (ZNX) at 10 euro cents until 15th of May, then at 14 euro cents until 15th of June, and finally at 25 euro cents until the end of ICO.

To join the project and participate in ZANTEPAY ICO please visit www.zantepay.com.

We bring cryptocurrencies to the mainstream!
heavensuperman

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:48:35 AM

ZANTEPAY welcomes Daniel Raissar as new Chief Technology Officer
To build the world´s biggest cryptocurrency multiwallet you need a world-class team, which is why we are proud to announce the hiring of Daniel Raissar, who joins ZANTEPAY from Ignite, the leading Blockchain Solution provider, where he advised on building digital currencies, participating in ICO-s and developing innovative DAG-chain platform.

Daniel Raissar, CTO / ZANTEPAY
Daniel graduated with BScIT from Tallinn University of Technology. He is an early adaptor of cryptocurrencies and one of the founding members of Estonian Cryptocurrency Association. Daniel will lead our efforts on the technology site, implementing wallet / debit card integration.

“With Daniel on our team we are ready to take this project on step closer to our goal” — commented Mardo Soo, the founder and CEO of ZANTEPAY.
Daniel said: “I am happy to be a part of this great team and project! ZANTEPAY goal is ambitious — 1 million users by the end of 2019. In order to reach that goal our wallet has to be secure, comfortable, easy to use, and, by implemeting new cryptocurrency exchange protocols, insure smaller fees. I like the challenge to shape ZANTEPAY into becoming the best wallet and card provider on the market. In the fast growing industry of cryptocurrency, by implementing the right technical solutions, we can reach great market share. After Wavecrest, which led most or virtual currency funded payment card providers shut down their cards, there is a vacuum on the market. I know, that together with ZANTEPAY team we will reach our goal in no time. Keep an eye on us on our social media channels.”
Apula

Activity: 129

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:14:11 AM

Yes, the blockade is very convenient and reliable, I personally like this idea in fact, and most of all I'm waiting for the application
heavensuperman

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:58:34 AM

ZANTEPAY weekly update 7–14th of May 2018
Last week was extremely busy for Zantepay. ICO is in full swing, it is only 1 day left before ICO II part begins, and ZNX price will go up to 0,14 EUR. So if you are thinking about participating in the ICO, now is a good time to join. We have made the purchase process more convenient, Ethereum address is being generated almost instantly.

As always, development is a big focus for us. We have put out the alfa wallet, so you can see and feel how it is going to look like when it ´s ready. If you have any feedback at this early stage, please do share your thoughts with us.

Our Telegram community is going strong and we are getting some interesting questions, mostly about card integration, which countries are eligible for the card and so on. You have also asked us to do AMA (Ask Me Anything) session and we think it ´s a great idea. So we will schedule the live stream and let you guys know when to tune in. You can post the questions to the Telegram group and we will try to answer them all.

On Tuesday we had a turning point, where Mastercard had a meeting with GFC, our card provider, and discussed cooperation on our project. They were positive and that is great news for us! We can move forward with our project. To read the whole article on the outcome of the meeting, please click here.

The last, but not the least, we are happy to announce, that Daniel Raissar has officially joined ZANTEPAY as new CTO. His task is to build state of the art wallet for ZANTEPAY and integrate is with debit card.

Thank you for all your support. Have a great summer time! Or at least it feels like summer here in Tallinn :-)

ZANTEPAY founding team.

ZANTEPAY is the alternative payments startup based in Tallinn, Estonia, offering cryptocurrency multi wallet / debit card integration.

ZANTEPAY is going through Initial Coin Offering to fund it´s project. The ICO is progressing in stages offering ZANTEPAY tokens (ZNX) at 10 euro cents until 15th of May, then at 14 euro cents until 15th of June, and finally at 25 euro cents until the end of ICO.

To join the project and participate in ZANTEPAY ICO please visit www.zantepay.com.

We bring cryptocurrencies to the mainstream!
heavensuperman

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:59:19 AM

1 day left til ICO part I finishes. Last chance to get your ZNX tokens at 0,1EUR !
blackdagger

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:46:56 PM

Our Telegram community is going strong and we are getting some interesting questions, mostly about card integration, which countries are eligible for the card and so on. You have also asked us to do AMA (Ask Me Anything) session and we think it ´s a great idea. So we will schedule the live stream and let you guys know when to tune in. You can post the questions to the Telegram group and we will try to answer

So the team will only take questions that have been previously asked on telegram?

The whole point of an AMA is to answer questions in live chat.

Will zantepay founders take questions during live chat and answer them? Or will you only answer previously asked questions?

If you only take questions that are posted earlier, you might as well just do a recorded video.

I hope you will make a live AMA with live questions on display.

Which is it?
SD1907

Activity: 71

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:50:26 PM

Interesting project. I will follow.
lepptan

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 12:53:39 AM

To all the dumbusers who have bought into this ICO - I feel sorry for you. I hope you do your research next time. Your money is lost.

This Zantepay project has been pretty much exposed as a scam on the estonian cryptocurrency facebook group "Krüptoraha Eesti Grupp"

First, the whitepaper is copy paste. I have a new account here so I can't post pics, but take the Zantepay whitepaper and compare it to the KahnChat whitepaper .
Check them out - you will see that a lot of it is literally copy pasted from KahnChat (and other scammy projects have also copy pasted the same text before from other whitepapers)

KahnChat whitepaper: https://www.kahnchat.com/docs/KahnChat-Whitepaper-v2-zh-cn.pdf
Zantepay whitepaper: https://zantepay.com/storage/Zantepay_Whitepaper.pdf

Second, founder writes like he is no more than 3-4 years old. No wonder they are using an agency to take care of their bitcointalk threads, telegram etc. The founders do not only seem to be able to write, but they also seem to have not much knowledge of cryptocurrencies or blockchain tech or any token metrics for ico projects what so ever. 80% discount for pre ico, are you kidding me? Welcome to dumpland.
No wonder they haven't done a real live AMA cos this would just expose their lack of understanding of the underlying technology and token metrics + economics that a crypto project founder should really know.

I will say this, that the founders of this "crypto project" (in reality just a cashgrab for founders) seem to have somehow managed to most likely outsource a nice looking website and hire a team with some smart people, but this whole thing smells like deep shit. Looks like all they have is a landing page to sell the tokens and nothing else. Oh a mockup of a wallet they call an alfa. Wait you can create mobile app mockups in different platforms in 10 minutes.

The founders don't seem to have any experience in building successful businesses or any previous experience in cryptocurrencies. This project seems to be made by people who saw crpyto and ICOs boom in 2017 and thought it was getting easy free money from dumb people.

This is what the CEO said in one of medium posts
Our mission is to build the project the way that this will be the last time you´ll ever see ZNX price as 0,1 eur. The biggest hype is about to begin!” — concluded CEO of ZANTEPAY.
Really? You talk about the mission of your company and the most important thing is the price? And you say the biggest hype is about to begin? Well no shit, because this project is only hype and no substance.
The whitepaper also has projections for future price of ZNX. That's the biggest red flag there can ever be. No info about how the product or tech works, but the znx coin will rise. You can tell that shit to an old lady on the street and she will even slap you with her purse.

Do you really feel confident investing into a project like this? Well there's so many positive posts here. Oh wait these are paid bounty shills from the zantepay bounty thread on bitcointalk

There's so many red flags in this project it seems like it is Victory Day in the Soviet Union.

If you want to throw away your money, go ahead and buy the ZNX!

Founders - do you want to prove that this is legit and you know what you are doing? Do a live AMA with the founders only and take questions from live chat.

If you don't do it you basically just prove this post
heavensuperman

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:22:17 AM

2 HOURS LEFT TIL ICO PART I IS OVER
ZANTEPAY ICO part I is coming to the finish line. It`s about 2 HOURS LEFT.
At 19.00 Tallinn time (EET) ICO part II will begin. Token price will increase from 0,10EUR to 0,14EUR. There will be total of 200.000.000 ZNX tokens sold.
We are happy to report that our community is growing exponentially. Last week our posts hit 9000 views on Facebook.
On the project development site, we are finalizing Veriff.me software integration for user verification. We will publish the announcement once integration is completed.
Major focus has been on building solid backend and on finding more talented people to work on our project.
Within days we will also have whitepaper update.
One of the new developments what we are adding to our roadmap is merchant API for websites to accept ZNX as payment currency. We have few companies who are asking for this solution. ZANTECOIN will play the main role in this integration.
Merchant fee is 1%. When paying with ZANTECOIN s fee is 50% cheaper, which makes 0,5%. Stay tuned for the further updates.
It’s your last chance to buy ZANTECOIN for the lowest price it is ever going to be!
Thanks for joining us.
Stay awesome!
Zantepay team
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: