Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 09:24:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐[ICO][ANN] ZANTEPAY - Spend crypto in real life with just one card ⭐  (Read 7462 times)
Cardalex

Activity: 174
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:37:41 PM

so far i don't know of any project that has really succeed in this field and able to provide a debit card that allows you to spend your digital assets anytime, anywhere. Others have strive to provide this service and make it a reality but not yet successful, so what makes ZANTEPAY believe it can make it possible?
It will be really nice to see a full functional cryptocurrency debit card that can be use for at most online transactions, this is a though rope to climb i hope you guys succeed in this field, project like TenX Pay, Centra etc are still trying to make it possible.  

If competitors like TenX Pay, the Center and others have not yet coped with this task (to provide a debit card that allows you to spend anytime and anywhere in the crypto currency), then this indicates that this niche is still free. And the project that will first release such a card will be successful. It is possible that Zantepay may become this project. Why not?
m2017
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1368

keep walking, Johnnie

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:51:18 PM

Greetings.
Tell me please, will there be discounts for buying tokens Zantepay? If so, which ones? Will there be several stages like those of other projects?

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
luv2709

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:05:26 PM

ZANTEPAY ANN thread is translated into Hindi language! Please, join discussions.
 Link

Pegleku

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:38:28 PM

It's a bit interesting to have to distribute the bounty users before the ICO investors distribute their coins. I think you need to send the ICO investors first.
Numie

Activity: 166

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:32:35 AM

Wow. Each cardholder will receive a 20% cash-back. That's cool. And this is thanks to debit card Zantepay. I like it.
Amulino

Activity: 169

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:29:14 AM

so far i don't know of any project that has really succeed in this field and able to provide a debit card that allows you to spend your digital assets anytime, anywhere. Others have strive to provide this service and make it a reality but not yet successful, so what makes ZANTEPAY believe it can make it possible?
It will be really nice to see a full functional cryptocurrency debit card that can be use for at most online transactions, this is a though rope to climb i hope you guys succeed in this field, project like TenX Pay, Centra etc are still trying to make it possible.  

If competitors like TenX Pay, the Center and others have not yet coped with this task (to provide a debit card that allows you to spend anytime and anywhere in the crypto currency), then this indicates that this niche is still free. And the project that will first release such a card will be successful. It is possible that Zantepay may become this project. Why not?

Competition helps to develop. Competitors, although they started earlier, but can not yet boast of a finished product. This gives chances for Zantepay. The situation on the crypto market is getting better, the prices for crypto currency are growing, investor confidence in new projects is growing - this all can have a positive impact on softcap or hardcap (there is every chance to collect).
Cardalex

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:32:07 AM

Greetings.
Tell me please, will there be discounts for buying tokens Zantepay? If so, which ones? Will there be several stages like those of other projects?

Pre-ICO: 0.05 euro for 1 ZNX
Part  I: 0,1 euro for 1 ZNX
Part II: 0.14 euro for 1 ZNX
Part III: 0.25 euro for 1 ZNX

Therefore, it is more profitable to buy at the initial stages of ICO with a good discount.
heavensuperman

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 12:15:40 PM

Initial coin offerings (ICOs) raised more money in the first three months of 2018 than the whole of 2017!

Susany

Activity: 165

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 12:37:50 PM

This is despite the fact that at the beginning of 2018 the price of all crypto-currencies fell dramatically and people were selling everything in a panic. Even in such a difficult situation, investments in ICO were more than in 2017. Now the situation is improving and, therefore, I am sure that there will be even more investments in ICO. With such a positive news background, the probability of a successful ICO for Zantepay is high.
m2017
Legendary

keep walking, Johnnie

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:31:05 PM

Wow. Each cardholder will receive a 20% cash-back. That's cool. And this is thanks to debit card Zantepay. I like it.

If Zantepay realizes all its plans and their debit cards are in demand and widely used in everyday life, then it's just wonderful. I am pleased with such prospects. In addition, there will be nice bonuses with cash back.
Regarding bonuses: as usual, at the initial stages of ICO very good discounts. Zantepay is no exception. I think to invest until the price for tokens has increased, when the next stages begin.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Susany

Activity: 165

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:26:13 AM

ZANTEPAY ANN thread is translated into Hindi language! Please, join discussions.
 Link

Answer me please. How many languages are Zantepay translated? How many languages will WhitePaper be translated into?
KingNuyen1106

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 05:33:46 AM

I will be waiting for more information.  I hope that I will receive a good result
Cardalex

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:12:26 AM

Did I understand correctly that there were 20 days left before the end of this stage of ICO?
 with that bonus: 1 ZNX = 0.1 €
                          1 ZNX = 0.000183723 ETH

Numie

Activity: 166

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:13:41 AM

I will be waiting for more information.  I hope that I will receive a good result

what information did you have to wait for? all information is available on the website and white paper. results will, of course.
Amulino

Activity: 169

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:47:15 PM

I like the project team. They look capable of realizing everything planned in Zantepay. I really hope they will succeed. I will follow the development.
brjameng

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:56:53 PM

The price during the sale is a bit high, event though the total supply is 600 M coins. But that doesn't mean that the project is over price, hopefully that the price will keep increasing after the ICO ended.
m2017
Legendary

keep walking, Johnnie

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:18:45 PM

The price during the sale is a bit high, event though the total supply is 600 M coins. But that doesn't mean that the project is over price, hopefully that the price will keep increasing after the ICO ended.

600 M coins - it's not so much. eg. 10 times more than LTC. which now costs ~ 145 $. hence, ZNX can cost ~ 14 $ without problems. This will take time and a lot of team work. But in principle, it is quite possible in the future, when the project will be strengthened in the market. I will say more, the capitalization of the entire crypto-market is growing, so the figure of $ 14 is not the limit for Zantepay.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
0xrocketscience

Activity: 39
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:41:57 PM

What are Zantepay's competititve advantages over Crypterium? Just curious is any research on it was made
cattano

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:43:35 PM

Well as the popularity of this ZANTEPAY coins increase, I think it will also need for a good at managing it's wealth so that the project will keep going smoothly.
Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:49:15 PM

Competition helps to develop. Competitors, although they started earlier, but can not yet boast of a finished product. This gives chances for Zantepay. The situation on the crypto market is getting better, the prices for crypto currency are growing, investor confidence in new projects is growing - this all can have a positive impact on softcap or hardcap (there is every chance to collect).

Of course it is always good to have competitors in the market, this way it will not rest in the hands of one body and as well provide a an opportunity for investors to make several choices, but the reality is, its very difficult to get this card provider company's to endorse the project to enable it possible for spending using crypto,
that TenX Pay has not yet made it a reality dose not mean Julian is not trying to make it possibe, but it just goes to show that its not easy to achieve this aim, which also applies to other similar project, but in any case Zantepay really have to worked extra hard to provide a debit card that allows you to spend using crypto, i don't think soft or hard cap has anything to do with that.    
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: