Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 04:00:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐[ICO][ANN] ZANTEPAY - Spend crypto in real life with just one card ⭐  (Read 7459 times)
Cardalex

Activity: 174
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:38:53 AM

Integrating 2 different ways of payment of investment into 1 single entity will need hard work.
Not just the way to combine those 2 things, but also making people understand and accept it also need hard work to make it working seamlessly.
But with the concept created by ZANTEPAY I think it will work just fine.

You are absolutely right. It will not be easy to implement everything, but the idea is worth it to try. If Zantepay succeeds, what I sincerely wish for, it will be just wonderful. I look forward to the development of the events and the successful completion of ICO. After that, it will be possible to draw some conclusions.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
blackdagger

Activity: 33
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:18:14 AM

It is realy cool if this project will be successful. There are a lot of similar project, but I don't know any active. And all of them have problems with realization. I hope, that experiance of other project help Zantepay make product of a high quality. Moreover, it will be awesome if they will launce in nearest time. Competition is very high.
I agree with you, the main problem of all new projects is the realization of the idea of developers in reality. ZANTEPAY has partners who can help with this.

One can not rely on partners alone. The team itself also needs to work very hard.  Act according to plan. For this, there is a white paper in Zantepay. The team will have to overcome many difficulties in order to translate it into reality. I wish the team to cope with this.
Not only existing of white paper bring success. It can be bad. It must be well thought out. And developers must do all steps in time and quickly solve problems. Partners is good, collecting good soft or hard cap is good, but if devs don't know how realise project it will not be successful. I thing that Zantepay devs have good white paper and know what to do.

Ok I went through the whitepaper

It's only very general information in my opinion. Basically only marketing info on how to sell the tokens and how to give away free cards.

No info on how the system works.

How do the payments work? None of the other companies have managed to create a crypto to fiat card that works consistently.
How will zantepay team create a working card, if various big companies haven't managed to do so?

What is your plan? There is nothing in the whitepaper about how the payments work.

So you have coins in your zante wallet. And you have a zante card. How does the merchant get the money when sale is made? What are the fees associated?

Could you please explain this payment process in a step by step format. For example:
1) Customer swipes card in a retail store
2) ...?

All the marketing info is a cool way to get hype up, but please explain how the actual product works. I want to invest in a project which brings crypto cards into everyday reality, but right now there is no explanation in the whitepaper or the website.

If the founders know how to do this, surely you have no problem explaining

Good and right questions on the case.  I would also be interested in getting answers to them. I think, like most others here. More detailed information, revealing the principles of the Zantepay system will not be superfluous. If this does not disclose a trade secret.
Yes let's wait for the explanation.

Too bad this thread is full of zantepay sockpuppet trolls / blinded newbs who are posting their 1 sentence "Project very difficult but i hope and know Zantepay make it work" troll posts to push legitimate questions down.

Team, any update on the way the payment system works? With the data you have provided to ico investors so far this cannot work.
blackdagger

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:30:27 AM

First you need a stable payment system to have then think about cards

It seems that you have experience in this. So you know better than them what to do. Can you offer your candidacy to the team zantepay as an advisor?
Actually Cardalex you are correct, it seems that MS_Sol does know better than the team.

The team seems to be good in making a pretty website with all the current buzzwords to sell tokens to noobs.

However, when it comes to the project, there is no technical info on how the payment system / wallet / transactions work. No info on the cashback, no info on the referral bonuses, who is paying for the shipping and creation of the cards.

They just have written "Omg everything is for free and free and everybody will get it and 1 million users in 1 year omg zantecoin make u rich!!"

Are you people who are posting those random 2 sentence positive posts here seriously blinded or you just don't understand anything about businesses? Or the third option - you are paid trolls. Right now with this information that is provided about the project I am certain that the people who have bought these tokens have lost their money.

But the team, you have a chance to change my mind and attitude. And the attitude of all the other people who are going to be looking more into the technical side of the project and past the glitter and shine on the website

Am I really the only one here who understands that this project is all "sell the hype" and 0 "build product"

Team please answer how are you going to make the payments work and who is paying for the referral bonuses, creation of the cards and shipment of the cards if it's "free" for the customer.
nafantc

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:06:10 PM

Well am to this project, and even, already decided to invest, but not can figure out with sum game investment. The situation in the market confuses whether the owners of the project methodology to support the price of their coins?
Susany

Activity: 165

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:20:43 PM

It is realy cool if this project will be successful. There are a lot of similar project, but I don't know any active. And all of them have problems with realization. I hope, that experiance of other project help Zantepay make product of a high quality. Moreover, it will be awesome if they will launce in nearest time. Competition is very high.
I agree with you, the main problem of all new projects is the realization of the idea of developers in reality. ZANTEPAY has partners who can help with this.

One can not rely on partners alone. The team itself also needs to work very hard.  Act according to plan. For this, there is a white paper in Zantepay. The team will have to overcome many difficulties in order to translate it into reality. I wish the team to cope with this.
Not only existing of white paper bring success. It can be bad. It must be well thought out. And developers must do all steps in time and quickly solve problems. Partners is good, collecting good soft or hard cap is good, but if devs don't know how realise project it will not be successful. I thing that Zantepay devs have good white paper and know what to do.

It's only very general information in my opinion. Basically only marketing info on how to sell the tokens and how to give away free cards.

How do the payments work? None of the other companies have managed to create a crypto to fiat card that works consistently.
How will zantepay team create a working card, if various big companies haven't managed to do so?

What is your plan? There is nothing in the whitepaper about how the payments work.

So you have coins in your zante wallet. And you have a zante card. How does the merchant get the money when sale is made? What are the fees associated?

Could you please explain this payment process in a step by step format. For example:
2) ...?

All the marketing info is a cool way to get hype up, but please explain how the actual product works. I want to invest in a project which brings crypto cards into everyday reality, but right now there is no explanation in the whitepaper or the website.

Good and right questions on the case.  I would also be interested in getting answers to them. I think, like most others here. More detailed information, revealing the principles of the Zantepay system will not be superfluous. If this does not disclose a trade secret.
Yes let's wait for the explanation.

Too bad this thread is full of zantepay sockpuppet trolls / blinded newbs who are posting their 1 sentence "Project very difficult but i hope and know Zantepay make it work" troll posts to push legitimate questions down.

Team, any update on the way the payment system works? With the data you have provided to ico investors so far this cannot work.

The more information about the project and the team receives the investor (each user on the forum can consider himself a potential investor), the better for him. I would like to receive explanations including. This will clarify the situation with the project.
Riha

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:00:11 PM

Well am to this project, and even, already decided to invest, but not can figure out with sum game investment. The situation in the market confuses whether the owners of the project methodology to support the price of their coins?

Owners support his project favorably, because a significant portion of the coins remained in their accounts. Only those who are not going to run a project are not supported.
As for Zantepay, I think that this should be relatively stable price of the coin, as it will be a payment instrument. Of course, it should grow but not much fluctuate.

nafantc

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 05:41:57 PM

Owners support his project favorably, because a significant portion of the coins remained in their accounts. Only those who are not going to run a project are not supported.
As for Zantepay, I think that this should be relatively stable price of the coin, as it will be a payment instrument. Of course, it should grow but not much fluctuate.
I wonder how exactly the owners will maintain the price of their coin? I deliberately decided to invest in the project, because I like it very much and the idea of the project and its implementation, but I'm afraid, as the market is extremely unstable.
Amulino

Activity: 169

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 06:41:57 AM

I doubt that the price will be stable. Like any crypto currency, Zantepay coins will be subject to strong volatility.
blackdagger

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:29:57 AM

I wonder how exactly the owners will maintain the price of their coin? I deliberately decided to invest in the project, because I like it very much and the idea of the project and its implementation, but I'm afraid, as the market is extremely unstable.

How do you think the price will be stable, if the Pre ICO had 80% Discount?

Think about this.

You bought this token for €0,05 in the pre ICO and in the last round it's 5x that. You're going to get 5x profit the moment the token hits the market.
Even 3-4x is still good.

So the price will dump for projects with high discounts in ICO, this is a guarantee.

Successful projects rarely have over 25% discount in any phase of the ICO.

heavensuperman

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:37:39 AM

Having a chat with Karl A. Johannesson and Mardo Soo on next blockchain and payment solutions.

blackdagger

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:36:58 PM

Cool pictures, but pictures don't really provide any info.

Since the crypto ---> fiat payment problem seriously needs a solution I am seriously considering investing a substantial amount (100-150 ETH) into this project and possibly creating a syndicate with fellow investors in my ICO investment team to get a bigger share.

However I need answers before I am willing to take the risk.

Are the founders going to do a live video AMA any time soon?

This will help potential investors get answers to questions that aren't answered on the Zantepay website / whitepaper / social media.

Please make a live AMA with the founders so we actually get to pick their brain and get answers to some questions.

Other serious crypto projects make live video founder AMAs all the time, please make one for Zantepay.

I'm sure a lot of potential investors are on the fence and would love to get a chance to get the founders on livestream.

A good founders AMA always brings a lot of new investment in.

What are your ideas on this?
Silasa

Activity: 156

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:24:59 PM

I am sure that only projects tied with industry will win in the future in Blockchain technologies.
Want to know how an I register for upcoming Pre-Sale?
orbitalcoin
Copper Member

Activity: 73

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:29:41 PM

We need crypto debit cards in order to spend crypto more easily, since most of the cards providers asks for KYC which is against satoshi's vision.i wish you the best of luck

Best Regards
blackdagger

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:50:08 AM

We need crypto debit cards in order to spend crypto more easily, since most of the cards providers asks for KYC which is against satoshi's vision.i wish you the best of luck

Best Regards
Zantepay card definitely asks you to go through KYC process, providing identification of several kind.

heavensuperman

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:20:30 AM

Like ♥️ share, tag your 3 crypto friends and get a chance to win 3x500EUR worth of ZANTECOIN! 🤑
⚡Airdrop weekly on Sundays⚡
Sharing is caring!😊🙏

heavensuperman

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:23:04 AM

I think mining in this project is very good and interesting. I'm sure many will join your project and I want to ask which countries are working with your project?

Our team is indeed international. The founders and marketing team are from Estonia, development team is in Ukraine, Smart Contract development is in Armenia. Our mentors are Canadian. The advisors are from Spain and Estonia. Investors relationships are with UK, Sweden, Finland, Island and Luxembourg.
heavensuperman

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:23:32 AM

heavensuperman

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:13:24 PM

If you judge by your white paper, then you are going to run the stock exchange in 2019. How will it differ from your competitors?

The idea is to integrate Zantepay wallet with decentralised peer-to-peer exchange, which does not rely on a third party service to hold user funds. The trading takes place directly between users. This way, the user would have full control over his funds, and he is entirely responsible if something happens. Hackers would not be able to hack into the exchange and take user funds, so trading through a decentralized exchange would be more secure and safe. Wallet/debit card integration at the moment doesn ´t allow us to link decentralised wallet with debit card because of the regulators. Later on we will use alternative payment network based on blockchain, which will allow transactions in a truly decentralised matter.
heavensuperman

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:14:16 PM

2) ...?

Okey guys, we have detailed payment architecture, which is being presented to Mastercard next Tuesday. After that we will make this information public for all the investors.
heavensuperman

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:20:55 PM

Our goal to sustain and multiply ZANTECOIN value after the coin is listed on the exchange. We will continue to work on the project to deliver the best product on the market. The referral and cashback program designed so that we would have to purct the same time, since paying in ZANTECOIN will cut your fees by 50% we expect more users to go over to ZANTECOIN.  We will continue to work on more use cases for ZANTECOIN, creating merchant accounts and spreading globally.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: