Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 01:47:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Future of "Syscoin: Decentralized Marketplace"  (Read 159 times)
cakmabokgot (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:15:26 PM

I got my first Syscoin at the end of the bull season. Until the second week of March Syscoin stood up to BTC didn't lose any strength while nearly all other altcoins fell apart. The reason for this resistance was the upcoming master node. When the master node was postponed, price adapted the season and fell down.

Why Syscoin is worth investing?
Syscoin markets itself as being a global network, a distributed ledger, a decentralized database, and a blockchain. On top of all this, it is also a cryptocurrency with the platform including its native SYS token. Being solidly developed since 2014 we cannot consider it as a "white paper" project.
In addition to providing a fully decentralized marketplace, the Syscoin platform also incorporates a number of key features aimed at enhancing the entire e-commerce experience. For instance, users have access to an unlimited inventory, while retailers can both resell other users’ goods and allow their products to be resold for a commission.

Upcoming events: MOON TIME
Syscoin 3.0 + Masternodes: "These analyses take time and we are therefore rescheduling the release date of Syscoin 3.0 to April 30th, 2018."
Airdrop Snapshot (Syscoin Aliases): CPS Coin Airdrop. a snapshot of all Syscoin wallet addresses linked to Syscoin aliases will be taken. 6% of the total cps coin supply will be distributed to each of these addresses, proportionate to the balance of Syscoin held at the time of the snapshot."

CONs: While the big e-commerce companies like eBay or Amazon don't even use Bitcoin or other altcoins as a payment method, it's hard to believe an altcoin can force users to use an altcoin on the platform.
- Amazon supports 1,3 billion transactions per day. This means 15 thousand transactions per second. Even Raiblocks, which is the fastest, can support 7k transactions.
Right now, Syscoin’s blockchain can support 750 transactions (really cheap fees right now) per second (TPS), and this is scheduled to increase to up to 300,000 TPS with a planned masternode release. It's important how SYS will find a scaling solution for it.
- In the following days, even if Amazon of eBay doesn't create their own tokens but integrates a fast coin such as Litecoin (TenX-Litecoin), Raiblocks, Vertcoin, that can create problems to SYScoin.

Would love to see little e-commerce tokens created by SYS platform. Hope everything will be great and let SYS be one of the best altcoins!

Please correct me if I have written anything wrong.
zacxavier

Activity: 116
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:28:53 PM

The masternode itself could help Syscoin gain it's current price, but in the long run, it's still the use of the coin that would determine it's place on the market. I also doubt the place of syscoin to be partnered with Amazon unless they could offer greater use other the Litecoin or Railblocks. This is still a good investment, it's the future (the next ten years) Im not getting straight.
faruk34

Activity: 336
Merit: 107

ETH: 0x1C829E7A1b5cA44cc381863e10448504e07f78e9

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 05:46:41 PM

The Sys coin is looking horizontally for a long time, the team and the project are solid. I expect to be x5-6 with the bull market

Kang TB

Activity: 1050
Merit: 250

Revolutionizing Reward Points

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 05:53:44 PM

look like syscoin will going to sky soon,, with masternode implementations
but, how many coin we need for masternode ?

SHREW
     ▄███▄          ▄███▄             
    ███████         ▀▀███▌             
   ▐███████▌▄▄███████▄▄ ▀▀             
    ▀████████████████████▄             
      ▀█████████▀ ▄▄ ▀██████▄▄         
     ▐██████████▄ ▀▀ ▄██████████▄▄▄▄   
     ██████████████████████████████████
     ▐██████████████████████████▀▀▀▀   
      ▐███████████████████▀▀           
        ███████▀███████▀               
     ▄█  ████▀ ▄ ▀████  █▄             
    ███ ▐█▀  ▄███▄  ▀█▌ ▐██           
   ███     ▄███████▄     ███           
  ▐███   ▄▄ ▀▀███▀▀ ▄▄   ███▌         
  ▐████▄ ▀███▄▄ ▄▄███▀ ▄████▌         
   ▀█████▄ ▐███ ███▌ ▄█████▀           
     ▀████▌ ▐██ ██▌ ▐████▀             
        ▀▀           ▀▀                
DISCOUNTED
PRE-SALE
LIVE NOW !
      ████
  ███
 ███
 ███
███
███
███
███
 ███
 ███
  ███
   ████
   Revolutionizing
         Reward Points  
████
  ███
   ███
   ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
   ███
   ███
  ███
████
       ▄███▄          ▄███▄             
    ███████         ▀▀███▌             
   ▐███████▌▄▄███████▄▄ ▀▀             
    ▀████████████████████▄             
      ▀█████████▀ ▄▄ ▀██████▄▄         
     ▐██████████▄ ▀▀ ▄██████████▄▄▄▄   
     ██████████████████████████████████
     ▐██████████████████████████▀▀▀▀   
      ▐███████████████████▀▀           
        ███████▀███████▀               
     ▄█  ████▀ ▄ ▀████  █▄             
    ███ ▐█▀  ▄███▄  ▀█▌ ▐██           
   ███     ▄███████▄     ███           
  ▐███   ▄▄ ▀▀███▀▀ ▄▄   ███▌         
  ▐████▄ ▀███▄▄ ▄▄███▀ ▄████▌         
   ▀█████▄ ▐███ ███▌ ▄█████▀           
     ▀████▌ ▐██ ██▌ ▐████▀             
        ▀▀           ▀▀                

BUY SHREW

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
zoro katana

Activity: 196
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:33:15 AM

good reviews, syscoin is a decentralized system means no third party interference but is controlled by the network, so that is the advantage of syscoin from the platform that ever existed, so in the future I think the progress of this project will be successful

okinawa

Activity: 574
Merit: 259

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:57:55 AM

I think you will need around 100 000 syscoins to be able to run 1 masternode and you also need to rent a server for something like 20$ a month.

VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:44:00 AM

I think you will need around 100 000 syscoins to be able to run 1 masternode and you also need to rent a server for something like 20$ a month.

That's awesome amount dude just like dash coin required 1000 coins to able become the masternode. It looks crazy consider the fact that 100k is really huge amount dude.
In my experience i have seen some projects try to provide the same idea with syscon but none of them have done with their product right now. It looks like syscoin too. So many fail decentralized marketplace project.

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
skinomanl

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Comprehensive Blockchain Billing Protocol

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:20:11 AM

The platform is actually centralized and like the ripple it will continue to be trampled in one place. Therefore, my opinion it has no prospects and it is not worth our investment even for a long time.

╔══ // PumaPay //  Comprehensive Blockchain Billing Protocol   // PumaPay // ══╗
╠════════════  Telegram ─── Bitcointalk ─── Bounty ─── Join Here   ════════════╣
A free blockchain protocol that makes crypto billing accessible to every business  ╝
Kulllianll

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:49:30 AM

I really like the project and I think that by the end of the year the price can grow at least 3-5 times.
cakmabokgot (OP)

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 12:19:27 PM

That's awesome amount dude just like dash coin required 1000 coins to able become the masternode. It looks crazy consider the fact that 100k is really huge amount dude.
In my experience i have seen some projects try to provide the same idea with syscon but none of them have done with their product right now. It looks like syscoin too. So many fail decentralized marketplace project.

i wonder if the pools can be created for people to gather 100k all together.. no idea just a thought. it sounded weird and so simple. 100k worth a lot though...
NaXxow
Legendary

Activity: 1085
Merit: 1000

ALT Add: APfc4bykKHxYSVkvzsLdQvmiTXvTgMiCRM

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 12:23:49 PM

I think syscoin is also a very good project, but it seems their team is lacking something. even though they are one of the pioneer in the industry, syscoin's price is waving side by side and not making better progress compare to others, anyways, that was a goof update OP. currently checking the potential moon Wink

██
         ████
        ██████
       ████████
      ██████████
     █████  █████
    █████    █████
   █████      █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄   █████        █████
 ████████████▄  █████      █████
██████████████▄  █████    █████
                  █████  █████
                   ██████████
                    ████████
                     ██████
                      ████
                       ██
Azbit▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
...BLOCKCHAIN INVESTING BANKING.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ●
  █
  █
  █
  █

███
███

█
  █
  █
  █
ROGER VER
ADVISOR
  █
  █
  █
  █

███
███

█
  █
  █
  █
WHITEPAPER
● ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ●
Bounty Thread

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀▀███▄
▄███████████▀▀▀      ████▄
██████▀▀▀       ▄    █████
███▄         ▄█▀    ██████
██████▄    ▄█▀      ██████
█████████▄█▀       ███████
▀██████████  ▄     ██████▀
▀█████████ ███▄  ██████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████▄
▄█████████▀     ███████▄
▄██████████   ███████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▀▀██████████
█████████       ██████████
███████████   ████████████
███████████   ████████████
▀██████████   ███████████▀
▀█████████   ██████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████ ▀███████     ▀▄███▄
██████   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄█████
███████              █████
████████             █████
█████████▄          ██████
▀████████▀        ▄██████▀
▀███▀▀        ▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
okinawa

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:06:07 AM

yeah i agree with you 100k sys is a lot, that's around 40 000$ at the actual market price. I don't think people who recently joined the crypto world will be able to run a masternode.

housebtc

Activity: 588
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:57:07 AM

The only thing driving the price of Syscoin for now is the Masternodes launch, a Decentralised Marketplace, that has no users on their platform, I still feel the team need to work more on marketing and promoting their platform if they want to compete with the likes of Amazon, Ebay and co
okinawa

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:08:18 PM

The only thing driving the price of Syscoin for now is the Masternodes launch, a Decentralised Marketplace, that has no users on their platform, I still feel the team need to work more on marketing and promoting their platform if they want to compete with the likes of Amazon, Ebay and co

They will start their marketing campaign after the launch of the web version of Blockmarket. I don't think it's a good thing to do marketing when their product is not very easy to use yet

coskunc

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 06:45:30 PM

I think masternode will be huge improvement for the price but i am confused about the airdrop.
The exchanges won’t be supporting the airdrop and only will be giving on some platforms. I dont know if the airdrop will pump the price or not.
Storm has the same issue though, everyone is talking about storm will moon due to the airdrop but the airdrop will be only for the early adopters...
okinawa

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:01:19 AM

I think masternode will be huge improvement for the price but i am confused about the airdrop.
The exchanges won’t be supporting the airdrop and only will be giving on some platforms. I dont know if the airdrop will pump the price or not.
Storm has the same issue though, everyone is talking about storm will moon due to the airdrop but the airdrop will be only for the early adopters...

Are you sure you are talking about Syscoin ? There is no airdrop or anything like that I am sorry, if you want to get Syscoin you need to go buy it on an exchange there is no free syscoin.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: