Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:45:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Helbiz Coin, legit or Scam?  (Read 525 times)
escalante28 (OP)

Activity: 742
Merit: 42

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:07:40 PM

I would like to know if this coin was a legit? Did anyone do their bounty? I'm a little curious about this since I joined the airdrop and they already distributed the HBZ. They caught my attention when they announced that they will be listed in a 2 exchanger on april 26, with a starting price of 0.0015 ETH. Here is the link source about the announcement: https://medium.com/@HelbizOfficial/helbiz-monday-update-61872a9e7a42

I got my 1000HBZ that is why I'm curious.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:10:19 PM

I would like to know if this coin was a legit? Did anyone do their bounty? I'm a little curious about this since I joined the airdrop and they already distributed the HBZ. They caught my attention when they announced that they will be listed in a 2 exchanger on april 26, with a starting price of 0.0015 ETH. Here is the link source about the announcement: https://medium.com/@HelbizOfficial/helbiz-monday-update-61872a9e7a42

You can try it, but please note that anything like new and unpopular coin is a very risky thing. If you believe tehadap existing team then you can try it, again that there is no harm in you trying to get these results. But please be sure that you are ready to accept any results. I think that this just seems to have a 30% chance, but it all depends on you because you have to pick a thing.
Fugaga

Activity: 283
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:11:46 PM

Thank your star you're among the luckiest people that received the Airdrop, I join the Airdrop but I don't received, I think they have a reliable Team and all eye is on the 26th for the exchange to start.
IgorShumilo

Activity: 518
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:16:50 PM

I do not understand you, why do you need to know whether it is legal or not. You got free tokens that will soon be able to sell and make a profit, is not that good? Why think so deeply?
The idea of the project is very interesting, but everything will depend on demand, if people install their application and use it, the price will be high. In any case, personally, I would sell it right away and get 1,5 etherium, which now corresponds to $ 750, which is a very good amount for a simple airdrop). It's a pity that I did not participate.
Habakkuk

Activity: 64

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:20:00 PM

HELBIZ coin is legit, in fact they sold out all the proposed token out, and they are able to receive all amount of money they wished,
You should be grateful you received the airdrop because I also received the airdrop of 1000 HELBIZ token. All fingers crossed about the price, market and exchanging process.
vanderstalin

Activity: 234

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:40:22 PM

I also got the same information it was in the Helbiz telegram group, we'll see the price of HBZ tokens if listed on the exchange. Til now no information Helbiz will be listed on which Exchange. And i think this coin is legit.
Raggie

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 05:06:30 PM

Helbiz is legit i guess, i have read somewhere that Helbiz is an existing company, not a startup company that want to collect some funds by ICO.
if you received an airdrop at that price, it means you got much just only from airdrop. Such airdrops are very rare.
escalante28 (OP)

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:55:12 AM

I do not understand you, why do you need to know whether it is legal or not. You got free tokens that will soon be able to sell and make a profit, is not that good? Why think so deeply?
The idea of the project is very interesting, but everything will depend on demand, if people install their application and use it, the price will be high. In any case, personally, I would sell it right away and get 1,5 etherium, which now corresponds to $ 750, which is a very good amount for a simple airdrop). It's a pity that I did not participate.

Well if this is true, this will be   my first time to received  a good amount come from airdrop that is why was so affected and I hope this is legit and I'm excited. hahaha
niap

Activity: 282
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 03:25:53 AM

Good day, out of topic but its also in about helbiz. Im  having this kind of problem when I try to transfer hbz from mew to etherdelta. https://etherscan.io/tx/0xbb2c67a96bc7359a3eda10b4cd2a703213611369c55e1f536b64049818ced349

Anyone know how to fix this?
escalante28 (OP)

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:17:24 AM

Ow, They announced that the token will be locked until helbiz will be listed in a main exchanger. So don't waste your time sending that token because it will cost you a gas but can't be transfer.
yomikiyao

Activity: 132

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:23:22 AM

Yes the coin Helbiz is legit and I have done their bounty. Its bounty has been finished a month ago.  We already received our payment and the bounty hunters like me are happy with what we received. Their ICO and bounty is managed by the Amazix. The Amazix team is one of the reputable and trusted campaign managers here in the forum.
Amazix team managed ICO projects usually have great prospects. I have always believed this. So he doesn't need to worry too much.
micher143

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:33:19 AM

Exactly,  where that idea comes? It's because they can offer or can give a better amount cost that's why your feel doubt about it? Well, I think it always depends on the demand of the people to that project. Maybe there are so successful on their token sale that's why they give what is the right thing that they can be give to all their campaign participants. Just think positive and also it is good to prepare yourself what will may happen in the day of exchange.
roshanface123

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:37:31 AM

I got some coins from airdrop while i was trying to trade on etherdelta it was giving error 4 times 0.001 ether transaction fees gone . finally i have researched something got to know tokens are locked so that only i couldnt able to transact overall i lost around 2$ .while trying to sell this coin.
Starscream

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:47:26 AM

I think projects like that always looks like a scam , a lot of new one with high rating but after it will go to exchange we will see very strong price dumping.
natsu01

Activity: 392
Merit: 21

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:53:40 AM

We cannot conclude whether it is a scam or not, only we can do for now is to wait for the listing on exchanges that they announced. If it is true, then it will be a big opportunity to us to make money from their airdrop rewards that they have given to us. So, just chill guys and wait for further announcements in their social media sites.
X-avier

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:03:15 AM

I am sure that after the listing this coin will lose a lot in the price, now it happens in with all coins, regardless of their team, the idea and even the availability of the finished product will not give you any guarantees that you will not destroyed. But the idea with which this company entered the ICO is very promising, and if the team does not give up and continue to develop because they have money for it, the company will certainly have success.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
CryptoAlphaStar

Activity: 574
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 01:21:37 PM

The project seems solid. Currently, the admins in the Telegram group are talking about some big partnerships with automobile companies that will embed their technology when producing the cars. Helbiz is going to be listed on an exchange on 26th April and the ICO teams thinks it will open at 10x the ICO price. I am very skeptical of it happening, but we will see.
emptyrunway

Activity: 24

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 01:53:36 PM

From CEO of Skrill/Neteller:

"Skrill is simultaneously working closely with the exchanges globally that are going to trade HELBIZ starting from the 26th of April and — more importantly — we plan to incentivize those token buyers interested in HELBIZ”
jin_dv

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:10:01 PM

Helbiz is a blockchain platform that provides mutually beneficial cooperation for all participants, namely:
· service provider;
· motor vehicle owners;
· tenants'.
As a means of payment, the cryptographic token HBZ (HelbizCoin) is used. The coin is designed in full compliance with the erc20 standard. With its help, any monetization of services within the system is carried out. In the future, the coin will be used in special peer-to-peer mobile applications developed for vehicle rental.
The tokenized platform combines a wide range of services, from finding the necessary transport in the region and ending with the exchange, where you can exchange HBZ for Fiat money or other cryptocurrency.
jin_dv

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:10:33 PM

Helbiz is a blockchain platform that provides mutually beneficial cooperation for all participants, namely:
· service provider;
· motor vehicle owners;
· tenants'.
As a means of payment, the cryptographic token HBZ (HelbizCoin) is used. The coin is designed in full compliance with the erc20 standard. With its help, any monetization of services within the system is carried out. In the future, the coin will be used in special peer-to-peer mobile applications developed for vehicle rental.
The tokenized platform combines a wide range of services, from finding the necessary transport in the region and ending with the exchange, where you can exchange HBZ for Fiat money or other cryptocurrency.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: