Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:26:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][LIVE]⚠️ Bitmillex - The Next Generation Crypto Platform 🚀  (Read 16141 times)
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:39:20 PM

I think the project will be interesting first of all to active traders who are already familiar with this direction for more than one day
Not only professional traders will be interested in Bitmillex, but also for those who are just starting their way in trading
All the time cryptocurrency related platforms are one the top list of investors choice because invest is beneficial.so Bitmillex in on the way to that road
Investment gets us huge returns in the Initial Coin Offering phase and also it always gets much intresting and patient. This project too is a god medium of investment which would give us some good returns.
I hope that this will happen. Because I see quite a lot of people for today who are interested in the project. I am sure that all investors, big and small, will get a good profit from their investments.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zevl194

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:10:00 PM

I think the project will be interesting first of all to active traders who are already familiar with this direction for more than one day
Not only professional traders will be interested in Bitmillex, but also for those who are just starting their way in trading
All the time cryptocurrency related platforms are one the top list of investors choice because invest is beneficial.so Bitmillex in on the way to that road
Investment gets us huge returns in the Initial Coin Offering phase and also it always gets much intresting and patient. This project too is a god medium of investment which would give us some good returns.

You're correct mate,  definitely have a great amount of return in the future. Well, honestly this kind of project is likely the same concepts among other project but somehow they have innovation which can attract by those users as well as the possible investors about this project which I believe it have a potential to be successful in the future.
It is worth realizing that even the ideal project can come to grief, from it in the fragile world absolutely nobody is insured therefore you shouldn't get with the head into one project. Keep cool and protect the finance, it is correct them disposing.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:39:15 PM

You're correct mate,  definitely have a great amount of return in the future. Well, honestly this kind of project is likely the same concepts among other project but somehow they have innovation which can attract by those users as well as the possible investors about this project which I believe it have a potential to be successful in the future.
It is worth realizing that even the ideal project can come to grief, from it in the fragile world absolutely nobody is insured therefore you shouldn't get with the head into one project. Keep cool and protect the finance, it is correct them disposing.
It is better for every participant to have an analysis learning the basics on trading concepts, analyze the Market trends etc and bitmilex can help better with their functionalities to reap in a right path.
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:42:05 PM

Yes. The project seems to have a chance on becoming good source of investments. But the team needs to exert more efforts that can improved and possibly surpass other crypto platforms now. We know that there are already good platforms working on crypto markets. So I think the team will be more strategic and innovative in developing this project inorder to meet the goals ahead.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:09:23 PM

It is better for every participant to have an analysis learning the basics on trading concepts, analyze the Market trends etc and bitmilex can help better with their functionalities to reap in a right path.

As we can observed, Bitmillex really has more features compared to the existing trading platform. With these features, if all can be successfully completed, then we can see a better trading platform in the future.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:18:09 PM

The project is interesting and the team works well conducting airdrops and bounty, but I think the promotion on the Internet should be strengthened so that as many people as possible know about the project.

Yeah, promoting it in different platform will surely help to increase the exposures and popularity of this project and it will surely help to attract more investors to check bitmillex project.
Such active promotion plays a major role now in trending all the communities, various groups, platforms etc which enables all the investors understand the project and reap a greater success by choosing the platform.

Definitely, Bitmillex will sure do more promotions so that their project will get enough funds to continue developed the platform. As the days goes by, people slowly getting curious to know more about the platform and this will surely be can come up with a better outcome.

I think Bitmillex won't do any bounty promotion though, they are just going to focus in advertisement, maybe adword or in marketing through public appearance. That's if they have a seed fund.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:25:00 PM

The project is interesting and the team works well conducting airdrops and bounty, but I think the promotion on the Internet should be strengthened so that as many people as possible know about the project.

Yeah, promoting it in different platform will surely help to increase the exposures and popularity of this project and it will surely help to attract more investors to check bitmillex project.
Yes, I also think that promotion on the Internet is very important, because there are good projects, but since they were not promoted, they became undervalued.
Yes, you are right, any promotion program will have good or bad effect directly to project. If the team handle it, they will give more investors, if not, the project can dead.
Promotional programmes actually turn out to be most usefull as more and more peoples then come to knwo about the porject and indeed the project reaches some great hights which would be loved by the investors.
Promotion is actually much important in any project and the good promotion always gets the project reach some great heights ahead. This project too is potential to have good profits but it should be spread to most of the community.
It really needs a lot of ways to get the attention of the people in the community specifically to their potential investors that will really help a lot through the development of Bitmillex.
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:36:25 PM

Yes, I also think that promotion on the Internet is very important, because there are good projects, but since they were not promoted, they became undervalued.
Yes, you are right, any promotion program will have good or bad effect directly to project. If the team handle it, they will give more investors, if not, the project can dead.
Promotional programmes actually turn out to be most usefull as more and more peoples then come to knwo about the porject and indeed the project reaches some great hights which would be loved by the investors.
Promotion is actually much important in any project and the good promotion always gets the project reach some great heights ahead. This project too is potential to have good profits but it should be spread to most of the community.
It really needs a lot of ways to get the attention of the people in the community specifically to their potential investors that will really help a lot through the development of Bitmillex.
Referral program and a good bonus may help to gain more attention of the people and we can easily reach the targets with this implementation to attire more traffic.
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:10:20 PM

Great, as time goes by I appreciate that the team members in this project are highly skilled doing their different field of responsibility in which that is one of those qualifications needed to have in the said project.  After knowing about the background,  I am confident enough that this project will reach success and can have a great amount of profit.
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:21:08 PM

Great, as time goes by I appreciate that the team members in this project are highly skilled doing their different field of responsibility in which that is one of those qualifications needed to have in the said project.  After knowing about the background,  I am confident enough that this project will reach success and can have a great amount of profit.

They are very active in analysing the issues and finding the root causes and bringing proper resolutions for every issue by immediately engaging without leaving in any hurdle.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:33:03 PM

I kinda disagree with "sign that bitmillex is popular already." Cause bitmillex is not even launched yet for you to say that it's popular already.

In some narrow circles he is popular even if also ICO stages, to the project or for example the movie it isn't obligatory to be released that he was expected and he was popular.

We say on ICO project is popular, when big youtube channels and press talk about, when team members do interviews in media etc. and for Bitmillex, this is not the case, So it doesn't make sense what you are saying.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:50:45 PM

I kinda disagree with "sign that bitmillex is popular already." Cause bitmillex is not even launched yet for you to say that it's popular already.

In some narrow circles he is popular even if also ICO stages, to the project or for example the movie it isn't obligatory to be released that he was expected and he was popular.

We say on ICO project is popular, when big youtube channels and press talk about, when team members do interviews in media etc. and for Bitmillex, this is not the case, So it doesn't make sense what you are saying.

For me, it is not even a sign of getting popular when they have a review in the most famous youtube channels, because I already work with crypto youtubers together and I know you can buy all of them for a review, if you pay them good.

The most serious way is that the team members get involved in Crypto related events !
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:53:51 AM

For me, it is not even a sign of getting popular when they have a review in the most famous youtube channels, because I already work with crypto youtubers together and I know you can buy all of them for a review, if you pay them good.

The most serious way is that the team members get involved in Crypto related events !
Yeah true saying buddy. And you are definitely right with what you have been said. And just like this project, I really hope that the Bitmillex will reach and attain its goal to be the next generation crypto platform. I hope that in the way of the Bitmillex through its success more crypto related events will make successful and may reach more achievements.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:03:19 AM

I think they need an advertisement for the company to be recognized especially in social media site. As of now they more impression to attract investors.

iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:31:24 AM

a cool project, maybe with him I'll try my hand at trading - with him BitmilLeks will do it simply

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:55:39 AM

I think they need an advertisement for the company to be recognized especially in social media site. As of now they more impression to attract investors.
Agreed, but I don't think so because they have already done so many advertisements for the company. Just wait until the end of the ICO.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:39:38 AM

Agreed, but I don't think so because they have already done so many advertisements for the company. Just wait until the end of the ICO.
I would suggest also that they make video advertisement for youtube so many people will really invest. By video also many members will understand well the project purpose.
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:17:35 AM

I would suggest also that they make video advertisement for youtube so many people will really invest. By video also many members will understand well the project purpose.

You are right, a video presentation can explain what is written in the whitepaper in just a very short time of presentation. Hoping that there will be more interested investors that's gonna join this project soon.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:49:59 AM

You are right, a video presentation can explain what is written in the whitepaper in just a very short time of presentation. Hoping that there will be more interested investors that's gonna join this project soon.

Exactly, as we can have some enough knowledge what is project all about. Having a video will able to know in detailed in some concepts of the project. Hopefully the team will pursue this project whatever it takes which I believe it can give a great service here in crypto currency community.
Ridorie

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:57:06 AM

I think many people will participate in this project. We need to spread the information about this project, so that as many people as possible can learn about it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: