Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 10:33:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][LIVE]⚠️ Bitmillex - The Next Generation Crypto Platform 🚀  (Read 16139 times)
tophe15

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:41:44 PM

New exchange? Another one? How will you achieve decentralization? How does your project correspond to the spirit of crypto currency?

Yes another new exchange. We prefer to describe ourselves as a platform because what we offer goes beyond mere Exchange. These features cannot be effected on a decentralized Exchange. So we centralize. Now, a look down our road map reveals what we have in store to achieve decentralization. In Q1 2019, we will be launching the Bitmillex Decentralex. A fully decentralized exchange that will come with unique features as well! Stay tuned for more news.

📣 Important Announcement 📣

‼️ We wish to inform everyone that the Bitmillex Airdrop Campaign has officially come to a end ‼️

We thank you all for participating and we congratulate everyone who was able to be a part of it.

The response the project received was unprecedented, leading to airdrop token exhaustion way ahead of schedule. Tokens were all gone in a a total of 76 hours and 43 minutes, our telegram channel also grew to 23,000+ members over this time period.

Please note that everyone must remain a member of the telegram group until the ICO is over, as a condition for receiving the airdrop tokens.

📆 Please join our announcement channel @bitmillex to get all the latest news first!

That was fast, haven't got a chance to take a look at the airdrop form haha. Well anyways this is my first time seeing your project, and I am sad  I am late. But I believe with this project so gonna support you guys. Good luck.

Normally, an airdrop campaign takes about 3-4 weeks. I saw also some airdrop campaigns which took 6-8 weeks. When did this airdrop campaign started ?
I think, it isn't necessary to blame developers of any project for a delay of such process as airdrop as you aren't troubled at fast registration so forget and sometime coins can will come.
Actually the developers have heavy work as we think and they might also be much busy solving some important queries. This phase undergoes several such problems and i think that the team could cope up with this.
We have also joined in the Telegram and there was more discussions and the active announcements published on time which was giving us more idea and updates of the project.
Great work for bitmillex team which they are the one who make the platform effective. This is a sign that bitmillex is popular already.
I am happy and grateful about the project achievement. This is a big impact to the community and also the project will improve more and gain more respect.
Hopefully that everyone who participated the airdrop will support the project more in the next stages of the development of Bitmillex to make it more successful.
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Coinsher

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:02:28 PM

New exchange? Another one? How will you achieve decentralization? How does your project correspond to the spirit of crypto currency?

Yes another new exchange. We prefer to describe ourselves as a platform because what we offer goes beyond mere Exchange. These features cannot be effected on a decentralized Exchange. So we centralize. Now, a look down our road map reveals what we have in store to achieve decentralization. In Q1 2019, we will be launching the Bitmillex Decentralex. A fully decentralized exchange that will come with unique features as well! Stay tuned for more news.

‼️ We wish to inform everyone that the Bitmillex Airdrop Campaign has officially come to a end ‼️

We thank you all for participating and we congratulate everyone who was able to be a part of it.

The response the project received was unprecedented, leading to airdrop token exhaustion way ahead of schedule. Tokens were all gone in a a total of 76 hours and 43 minutes, our telegram channel also grew to 23,000+ members over this time period.

Please note that everyone must remain a member of the telegram group until the ICO is over, as a condition for receiving the airdrop tokens.

📆 Please join our announcement channel @bitmillex to get all the latest news first!

That was fast, haven't got a chance to take a look at the airdrop form haha. Well anyways this is my first time seeing your project, and I am sad  I am late. But I believe with this project so gonna support you guys. Good luck.

Normally, an airdrop campaign takes about 3-4 weeks. I saw also some airdrop campaigns which took 6-8 weeks. When did this airdrop campaign started ?
I think, it isn't necessary to blame developers of any project for a delay of such process as airdrop as you aren't troubled at fast registration so forget and sometime coins can will come.
Actually the developers have heavy work as we think and they might also be much busy solving some important queries. This phase undergoes several such problems and i think that the team could cope up with this.
We have also joined in the Telegram and there was more discussions and the active announcements published on time which was giving us more idea and updates of the project.
Great work for bitmillex team which they are the one who make the platform effective. This is a sign that bitmillex is popular already.
I am happy and grateful about the project achievement. This is a big impact to the community and also the project will improve more and gain more respect.
Hopefully that everyone who participated the airdrop will support the project more in the next stages of the development of Bitmillex to make it more successful.
Well, if the team will provide more events that will help for a people to earned more tokens without investing, surely they will continue to support this project and possibly promote this in social medias. Supporters will only depends on how the team Bitmillex make the project success.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:18:47 PM

I find it pretty interesting that even if the project is in pre ICO stage, yet it is getting much attention.
That is a good sign.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:22:40 PM

I find it pretty interesting that even if the project is in pre ICO stage, yet it is getting much attention.
That is a good sign.
It is certain that the project has a lot of following and the idea looks solid. In my opinion, this project will have a bright future and it will be really successful!
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:27:47 PM

That is a good sign.
You're right, hopefully the team doing well as they doing a great start of this project. I believe that this project may have a great outcome which can be have a good potential in the future. I would say much better the team may do some attractive features as well as advocacy and different platforms that may caught the attention of many users and to invest on this project.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:35:35 PM

That is a good sign.
You're right, hopefully the team doing well as they doing a great start of this project. I believe that this project may have a great outcome which can be have a good potential in the future. I would say much better the team may do some attractive features as well as advocacy and different platforms that may caught the attention of many users and to invest on this project.
You're definitely correct mate, which can contribute a good influence here in crypto currency community. Also, to increase and gain interest from the people in crypto market. Hopefully the team will able to resolve the issue before it will affects the whole project.
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:42:37 PM

That is a good sign.

Yes it shows a good sign,  that is why there is a progression in there project.  Being popular makes it be more successful. I hope that the team will think more strategies for the best of tha project.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:50:27 PM

The platform offers auto-trade which is hard to find in a platform. How will the devs planning to do that? As far as I know, Auto-trading is expensive.

In auto-trade option, they explained it in this way, Social trading offerings that enables traders to switch account of selected top traders on the platform. So it's the same service provided by Etoro.com which is famous trading platform with large of traders. The expensive auto-trade is when buy and sell orders are placed automatically based on bot.
plurkstar

Activity: 7

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 12:16:59 AM

Hi Sir/Madam, Do you have any experience running a Exchange company like Binary Option or Forex website before investing on your project ? Also, how is your service different and unique from Blockport ?
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:31:20 AM

The airdrop has been successfully ended? How about launching a bounty campaign for the supporter devs and admins? No plans?

frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:07:06 AM

That is a good sign.

Yes it shows a good sign,  that is why there is a progression in there project.  Being popular makes it be more successful. I hope that the team will think more strategies for the best of tha project.
Bitmillex gives big opportunity for the people who want to invest. The platform is really amazing which offers auto-trade option. This is a big expensive but it will help the platform well.
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:42:54 AM

The airdrop has been successfully ended? How about launching a bounty campaign for the supporter devs and admins? No plans?

I guess they need to consider bounty campaign on the project. So the promotion won't stop and many investors & supporters will be captivated by thst campaign.
Yeah right buddy. The team Bitmillex should launch its bounty campaigns. It is good for this project because by that, more people will be able to gain and become a part of the Bitmillex community. And moreover, a high possibilities to gain and attract more serious investors roaming around here in the crypto currency community.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:09:41 AM

I guess they need to consider bounty campaign on the project. So the promotion won't stop and many investors & supporters will be captivated by thst campaign.
Agreed. They need to consider to setting up a bounty program on the project because it is the second way to promote your project.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:22:52 AM

I kinda disagree with "sign that bitmillex is popular already." Cause bitmillex is not even launched yet for you to say that it's popular already.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 08:20:00 AM

I kinda disagree with "sign that bitmillex is popular already." Cause bitmillex is not even launched yet for you to say that it's popular already.

In some narrow circles he is popular even if also ICO stages, to the project or for example the movie it isn't obligatory to be released that he was expected and he was popular.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:37:51 AM

Yeah these are some pretty decent achivements that the team has managed to achieve in the given period. I hope the platform keeps improving.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:41:05 AM

That is a good sign.
Yes definitely, the project is very interesting like any other project in crypto maket. Hope team members specialy the marketing team would think and create a much attractive marketing strategy to attract investors. Since project is starting to be popular in market the next thing to do is attract and invite more invetors to fund and bring this project to success.
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:54:34 AM

The project is interesting and the team works well conducting airdrops and bounty, but I think the promotion on the Internet should be strengthened so that as many people as possible know about the project.
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:50:36 AM

The project is interesting and the team works well conducting airdrops and bounty, but I think the promotion on the Internet should be strengthened so that as many people as possible know about the project.
They also need to use all thier free resources to maximize the advertising campaign like posting on freesites.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:19:02 AM

Yeah, promoting it in different platform will surely help to increase the exposures and popularity of this project and it will surely help to attract more investors to check bitmillex project.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: