Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 02:53:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum [ETH], can it bounce back up? –  (Read 471 times)
skelethon

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 09:05:04 AM

I think it will definitely bounce back. It's one of, if not, the best coin in terms of potential, tech, and so on. Give it some years and it might even replace btc.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptomium

Activity: 184
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:20:03 AM

Why not ..
Ethereum and bitcoin is the most epective back up. And as a result they're connected to each other up to now. And allso one reason to proof that they are connected is each other is their values in exchanging site. If the value of the one is crash down then allso the one is affected. Much be focus to the one that you expected to do more epective to earn good profits.
LamentConfiguration

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:18:03 AM

I think eth will bounce back up just a matter of time. Eth definitely has its place in the market & i cant see it going anywhere anytime soon.
AdamSv

Activity: 189
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:59:29 AM

It will grow, it is a fact. Ethereum managers are constantly working to improve the quality and make adjustments, unlike bitcoin, which lives on the first wave.
Vit83

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 02:17:41 PM

Also believes that ETH will reach more than 1000 usd in few months. This is most usable crypto now after BTC.

alex-nn

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

In Binance we trust!

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:37:24 PM

Etherium team is preparing Casper with profitable masternodes (1.5K ETH) - price will go to the moon only near months, IMHO

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
Blessed J

Activity: 178

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:44:30 PM

From my point of view, the Ethereum is rising now from its low price in most part of this year which is a good sign. The Ethereum has grown over the years from its very low price and although it has not been able to challenge the bitcoin price as people think it will, it has grown much and continues to grow.
aardvark15

Activity: 994
Merit: 510

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:49:25 PM

I’m finding it harder to predict the short term swings of cryptocurrencies.

However, believe in Etherium as a long term investment because there are so many tokens that rely on Etherium’s platform.

It’s hard to imagine Etherium failing at least any time soon. I look for it as a good investment for 5 to 10 years down the road.
Abuloool123

Activity: 34

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:50:35 PM

think it all depends on the bitcoin price movement,if bitcoin price will recover in the future then ethereum also will go to the recovery ohase because all the investors are only looking for the bitcoin price movement and predicting other prices based on it.So let's hold the bitcoin and make other cryotocurrency also bounce back.
Sahyadri

Activity: 744
Merit: 266

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:54:29 PM

I don't know the source of your information but everything looks green in my country (including ETH). Ethereum has been rising by 1-2% on a daily basis and I am pretty bullish about it. The recovery that we saw in the last few days was long over due and I am glad that it finally happened. Now I am hoping that by the end of this quarter Ethereum would reach 700$ mark and stays stable over there.
pedropendukot

Activity: 196
Merit: 12

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:57:06 PM

Yes !Of course why not? ethereum is a great platform as well as neo,that is why good platforms should be backed up the community,most of the people should be buying ethereum because it is very undervalued! ethereum was being dumped too hard as well as most of the miners switched to ethereum classic but it doesnt mean the ETH would be worthless,those bag holders surely going to buy more ethereum as it is going to convert from pow to pos in the near future.

JohnMacZeppelin

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:59:48 PM

The Ethereum project today shows very good results of Vitalik Buterin's team, I think that Ethereum will very quickly gain its height, which is about $ 1000, so I think that soon everything will happen, it remains only to wait.
modtakels

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:03:28 PM

Ethereum was a great platform,until they have announced that ETH would migrate frm proof of work to proof of stakes which is why most of the miners switch to other coins,the mining difficulty has increased that is why they indeed switch back to ethereum classic which is another good coin to mine as it is the original coin from ethereum's chain.

taiwww

Activity: 588
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:04:00 PM

So in general big investors do believe that ETH is going to have the down trend soon and after reaching 450 bucks or so ETH will start bull trend one more time. But I do see more buy walls than the sell wall and that could be coming form the different exchangers and time frames. However, I have one theory, when the prices start pumping upwards then thats the actual time when people think of buying more and more coins in the first place and thus that is what will happen this time. Remember the last up surge of ETH? It was around 800 USD and no one was thinking that it will go down but were thinking that they will miss the train if they dont go and buy and thus did buy and made it go 1300 USD.
dobidobi88

Activity: 165

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:05:05 PM

I think the ethereum will rise again. Do not you see consistent ethereum movements at $ 500 price? It points to the stability and slowly ethereum will recover. Maybe there will be a correction again and after that the market skyrocketed green.
menggay16

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:07:54 PM

It may be probable that all altcoins that come from different ICO are linked to ethereum and will be exchanging new markets altcoins. And also because Ethica's bitcoin package is only synchronized with the bitcoin value in all exchanges. It may happen but longer process it takes will depend on investors.
BountyGo
Copper Member

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:11:00 PM

I see ETH being worth several thousand by the end of the year. Buy in when you can, but it's taking me a lot to make sure I stay in until after the next sky rocket
madtea

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:16:25 PM

Ethereum continues to cultivate growth in entrepreneurial/startup endeavors/projects as well as various Silicon Valley VC's getting involved with Ethereum Dapps that will bring cryptocurrency and the overarching blockchain technology mainstream.
AngelSky

Activity: 1008
Merit: 537

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:19:18 PM

I think it will definitely bounce back. It's one of, if not, the best coin in terms of potential, tech, and so on. Give it some years and it might even replace btc.

By see the complete history we may confirm that ethereum will be reaching its peak value again in the market. Still looking the price at the present month means I do not think we will see the ethereum value 1k USD in some months as well.

When we compare with the last year alone. Eth dumped around 300 percentage and more mate.
But for your final words I will never support it. Ethereum has a potential I agree for it but override the bitcoin in price and market circulaion volume is not at all workable one.
hungafub
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:19:29 PM

No one knows what will happen but I know what has happened and that's that ethereum went from $300 to $1,400 in three months. Not saying the past predicts there future but its proof that crypto can bounce quickly.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: