Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 02:37:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I buy or sell, I'm always not satisfied !? Maybe it's good or not?)  (Read 360 times)
InGODweTrast3 (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:47:52 PM

Learning to trade, I realized that the first thing you need for this is to be able to cope with your feelings, especially the desire to get everything at once!
sportics

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:57:49 PM

As far as i understand you want to get a stable profit with every dollar invested. Unfortunately, this is not possible, especially in the current state of affairs.
AbyssLagiaz

Activity: 185
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:02:14 PM

Greed. Like this is the main thing that is so satisfying when I trade my altcoin but ends up unfulfilling at my end. I tend to observe the market even more now than just keep selling or buying. Using technical analysis prove quite an aid for me knowing where could be the segment of the market lead soon or this period. It is a bit complex to understand the market but pretty sure adaption will take place and greed won't be an issue now on when you adapt. Don't let the emotions get into you when market falls. Remember that it is the instability that drive us into this kind of mood.
Nivelir

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:08:52 PM

Let's think together, can it be good if you are constantly on a minus? Or I did not understand your question correctly, because maybe we just did not understand each other correctly, I think that all people understand when they win from the deal, and when they lose, that's why I'm not going to say what is good or what is bad. Just need more attention and good luck.
ufalo3

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:28:48 AM

I buy or sell, I'm always not satisfied !? Maybe it's good or not?)
Tell us about your main mistakes in the crypto market, this experience can be useful for many!

Maybe the author of this thread is a perfectionist. If so then it isn’t a surprise that he dissatisfied with his results. Cryptocurrencies are very unstable. You don’t know what to expect next time.
catsmile

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:36:54 AM

I am always satisfied with my purchase and sale. This will make me able to keep my head cold so that I do not get too emotional when trading. That will get me more benefit instead of cutting losses
DMC_Ken

Activity: 363
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:40:39 AM

It's depends on a price of a coin if it is low or high, because if the price of the coin is low the one that you need to do is buy and wait until the price increase and if it is high and if you think you can have a profit, the one that you will do is sell.
shandi albert

Activity: 308

FXPay.io

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:45:42 AM

You can not take more risks than you prepare for a loss and before deciding to trade, make sure that you fully understand the terms and risks you are facing. because I've felt the loss Grin

liuqi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 257

LuckyB.it is Back!

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:51:11 AM

Tell us about your main mistakes in the crypto market, this experience can be useful for many!

If you not satisfied in your investment don't buy you must listen the market status and gain some knowledge in Crypto investment then invest a right time and right project. Already you have some cryptocurrencies you should hold for six months because all the coins growing slowly so it is reach higher value in September or October. The main mistake of Crypto investment is cheap altcoin investment because we don't predict the future possibilities of cryptocurrency.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
Polipog

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 12:07:26 PM

On this particular business, mostly people here are not contented on their total income, and on my own observations that mostly my friends who already here in crypto business, for almost five years, and they already have a large income on cryptocurrency business but still they are not contented. So meaning all of us are not contented of what we have now today, because if we are already contented we already stop on accessing crypto business.
Gontxi

Activity: 966

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 12:07:47 PM

experience is the teacher for yourself. I think you should be wiser in any speculation in investment or trade. there are many methods you can use to generate profits, buy or sell is a common thing happens in the market. the most important thing you do not forget to always involve knowledge. yes that's it
Tlongbottom

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 12:20:15 PM

If I’m understanding you right, it sounds like you may be over trading. In an effort to never miss out on the next big gainer, you are constantly buying one thing and selling the next while chasing the pump. Often times, you’ll be better holding one of the top 5 coins and just waiting it out. It’s less work with generally less volatility.
Cocojam0610
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

FILIPINO TRANSLATOR

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 12:21:59 PM

Hodling for too long is a mistake if that crypto is not a great project. It is better to buy and sell or trade on some legit exchange. And also buying coins that are driven by hype news is not a good thing.

w5pn73

Activity: 635
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 12:24:27 PM

Don't chase profit or all time highs, let them come to you. To be able to do that make decent trades and trade calmly.
hieu81

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 12:24:50 PM

Buy and sell everyday! As you are trading? Profit to you every day! Not get profit from hold a coin!
sehoon

Activity: 840

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 12:39:17 PM

In order to have good results, you should be investing only in top coins that have a low price or whenever the price gets low. Only sell coins if you really need money and if not just keep on holding since you followed my first advice. So far, I haven't experienced any mistakes in crypto since I haven't invested in coins. So far, I think I am just prone to bounty scams but with enough research, I can avoid those.

dasha_buka

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:44:24 PM

You probably have too high expectations from buying coins, and without seeing the results, you start resent. This is normal, but it is better to treat investing as a simple job.
judy1409

Activity: 64

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:51:13 AM

You’re always selling. Whether you’re pitching a new concept to investors, a potential partner to join you, or your board on a risky strategy, you’re more or less always selling something. And if you’re not aware of that, you’re not going to do the right thing to ensure your best chance of success. Truth is, the selling belief affect to you.
ellabanana

Activity: 266
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:55:21 AM

When you bought it, how long did you wait before selling it? If it only took you weeks, it can be understable why you are feeling that way. If you bought some coins, wait atleast 3 months or as long as you feel that you already have the profit. Never be in a hurry.

dylan jayden

Activity: 36

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:43:43 AM

Give a little, get a little. Selling is a game of give and take. If you do it right, you give a little, get a little, and repeat the process over and over. You buy or sale is full dependencies.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: