Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 11:22:17 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I buy or sell, I'm always not satisfied !? Maybe it's good or not?)  (Read 360 times)
InGODweTrast3 (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:06:40 PM

I buy or sell, I'm always not satisfied !? Maybe it's good or not?)
Tell us about your main mistakes in the crypto market, this experience can be useful for many!
Nekroser

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:09:52 PM

Always want more. So it's okay to be forever unhappy. It happens because you feel the lost profit always.
anhlandibo12

Activity: 151
Merit: 10

The stock photography revolution

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:13:19 PM

I think it's not a big problem Smiley). If you're satisfied with what you have, I think it's really bad. If you're satisfied with everything you have, you'll not do anything to earn money anymore, you'll stop learning, stop exploring to get more knowledge about trading or anything else in this crypto world. Don't worry about it cause I think there are a lot of people is also the same like you.

annmhie0904

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:17:58 PM

Tell us about your main mistakes in the crypto market, this experience can be useful for many!

I think buy or sell is depend upon the condition of the market.
Good enough if you buy and sell it in a good price which you have good profit from it.
As I've experience from buying and selling of tokens. I advise you to buy them when the price are downed, and sell them if you see that you will have some profit.
xOdiumNostrumx

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:24:33 PM

Well if you sell your holdings and then the token moons, its natural to feel as if you made a mistake, the same with buying too early/late or something similar. It is much less stressful if you hold your tokens, the ones that you believe in strongly and ignore the fluctuations of the market.
Valzador

Activity: 1316
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:26:01 PM

that's your name greedy, never grateful.
You get 1000 $ but feel dissatisfied and want to get 2000 $ and so on.
so its not good.
Rostock

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:26:06 PM

I'm always unhappy, I always want more. On the one hand it is bad, but on the other hand it stimulates me. I made some mistakes earlier this year. I was buying coins when they started to fall in price, but it was too early. Before that, I bought and sold coins with a minimum difference. Of course I won in the price, but it was so small compared to what I could get if I waited longer. The main lesson I learned from all these surgeries is to be patient!

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
nellycanezo

Activity: 112
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:27:23 PM

This is good topic, if buy and sell is good or not. I can possible say that it was good and it wasn't.
Why ? Good, because you can earn more profit by doing buy and sell tokens other than doing bounties and airdrops. Yet, it wasn't good if you loss some of your capital by doing buy and sell.

Good - because the token you bought was around .1$ each and you sold them for doubled or even more of that price. Means that your buy and sell is in good term.
Bad - it was because the token you've bought wasn't have value anymore or let say you bought 1 token to .1$ and when you sold them, the price downed to .001$. You capital will lessen and you will feel bad and regrettable because you think that the token you bought is a shitcoin.

In my own experience, doing buy and sell is good. Why ? because I only buy bitcoin or ethereum, those two have their legacy and trusted coin. I bought them when their value I think reaching the lowest for this year, example Ethereum, I invested my 400$ when its value was 365$ each. And now, the price of each eth was 500. I have some profit from it.
fmboyzz

Activity: 227
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:46:42 PM

FOMO or the “fear of missing out” kicks in when a coin rises and gets us all. Emotions are hard to control. Especially when looking at returns of altcoins. FUD or “fear, uncertainty and doubt” kicks in when a coin crashes. This too plays with emotions, and you're left scrambling to dump your position.
A very expensive lesson, but a valuable one; don't let your emotions control you.
zero4five

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:46:51 PM

Did not quite understand what exactly is causing your displeasure? Are you not satisfied with the state of the market or your trading results or are afraid that you can miss out on even greater profits? In all such cases, I prefer to take a timeout to calm down and have time to analyze the reasons for my anxiety. Maybe even do other activities or rest.
modtakels

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:58:32 PM

Maybe because you are picking shitcoin,you should have done your research before investing to anything in the market because you might be picking shitcoins instead of solid coins ,that is why you are not gaining good amount of profits as you have worthless coins,that is why we always need to do researching before investing into something.

johnyespapa

Activity: 257
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:04:13 PM
Last edit: April 18, 2018, 12:54:29 AM by johnyespapa

You are picking shitcoins im sure,its either you are too lazy to dig up some information about the project or you are just picking your shitcoin investments randomly,that is why you cant get good profits from your coins.If you are researching it will be much profitable,especially when you are  a long term investor,you shouldnt be selling at loss.

Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:31:07 PM

I think it's not a big problem Smiley). If you're satisfied with what you have, I think it's really bad. If you're satisfied with everything you have, you'll not do anything to earn money anymore, you'll stop learning, stop exploring to get more knowledge about trading or anything else in this crypto world. Don't worry about it cause I think there are a lot of people is also the same like you.
I think you're taking it out of context. OP was hinting at the impulsive nature of his trading, which obviously is a source for concern as such moves are not backed by studies and researches, so it's problem no doubt. Money making through any venture, requires a systematic approach, other than that, the work hardly get done. I guess you shall be needing to discipline yourself a little bit, so you can ward off over trading and the attendant fatigue and lose of money that goes with it.  

I used to know of one great mistake in the cryptomarket and it was that I dilly-dallied for way too long, when I would have gotten Bitcoins at giveaway rates!
thorvald

Activity: 388

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:35:53 PM

Main mistakes are putting all eggs in one basket, losing patience and abandoning your trading plan. If you stick to an emotionless plan, you usually come out on top

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▀  ███▄
████████████▀▀    ▀▀███▀  ▄█████
██████████▀         ██▀  ▄████████
█████████▀      ▄▄▄▄██▀  ▄██████████
████████     ▄██████▀  ▄██  ████████
████████     ███████▀  ▄██    ████████
████████    ██████▀  ▄████    ████████
████████    █████▀  ▄█████    ████████
████████    ███▀  ▄██████     ████████
████████  ███▀  ▄█████▀     ████████
███████████▀  ▄█▀▀▀▀      ▄█████████
█████████▀  ▄█         ▄██████████
██████▀  ▄██▄▄    ▄▄████████████
▀████  ▄█████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

██████            ██████          ▄▄██████          ▄▄███████▄▄                ▄▄███████▄▄
 ██████          ██████        ▄██████████       ▄███████████████▄          ▄███████████████▄
 ▀█████▄        ▄█████▀       ████████████      ███████████████████        ███████████████████
  ▀█████▄      ▄█████▀       ████████▀▀        ███████▀▀    ▀▀██████      ██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
   ██████      ██████       ███████           ██████▀       ▄██████      █████▀           ▀█████
   ▀█████▄    ▄█████▀      ███████           ██████       ▄██████▀      █████               █████
    ▀█████▄  ▄█████▀       ██████            █████      ▄██████▀        █████               █████
     ██████  ██████        ██████            █████    ▄██████▀          █████               █████
     ▀█████▄▄█████▀        ██████            █████▄ ▄██████▀            █████               █████
      ▀██████████▀         ██████             ███████████▀     ▄███▄     █████▄           ▄█████
       ██████████          ██████              ████████▀    ▄▄██████      ██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
       ▀████████▀          ██████               ███████████████████        ███████████████████
        ▀██████▀           ██████                ▀███████████████▀          ▀███████████████▀
         ▀████▀            ██████                   ▀▀███████▀▀                ▀▀███████▀▀

[
 ▄███████████████████████▄
██▀                     ▀██
██  ▄█████████████████▄  ██
██  ███             ███  ██
██  ▀████████████████▀   ██
██                       ██
██                  ▄▄▄  ██
██   ██             ███  ██
██ ██████       ▄▄▄      ██
██   ██         ███    ▄ ██
██        ▄  ▄       ▄▀ ▄██
██      ▄▀ ▄▀      ▄▀ ▄██▀
██▄               ▀ ▄██▀
 ▀███████████████████▀
Telegram
ANN Thread
Website
]
cryptomorphines

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:40:56 PM
Last edit: April 18, 2018, 01:09:19 AM by cryptomorphines

Because you arent doing your research that is why the outcome of your investments isnt going to give you good profits,if you really doing your research before getting into something im sure you wont be investing to worthless projects! You could be making a lot of money when you have picked the good potential projects out from these bunch of shitcoins.
zenhu

Activity: 645
Merit: 266

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:58:45 PM

I dunno man, kinda feel the same. Sometimes after selling or buying coin im not satisfied with my decision. But i do some game with that coin, do gambling for example even though i lost i feel happy.

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
     ▀▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
  ▄  ▄▀▀           ▀▀  ▀▄
 ▄▀ █      ▐█ █▌      █ ▀▄
▄█ █     ▄███████▄     █ █▄
█ ▄▀    ██▀▐█ █▌▀██     █ █
█ █     ██ ▐█ █▌ ██     █ █
█ ▀▄    ██▄▐█ █▌███    ▄▀ █
▀█ █     ▀████████▄    █ █▀
 ▀▄ ▀      ▐█ █▌ ▀█▌  █ ▄▀
  ▀▄  ▀▄           ▄▄▀  ▀
    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄▄
       ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
      █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
▄▄▄▀▀▀█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   █
█     █ ▄▀      ▀▄ █
 █  ▄██ █        █ █
 █  █ █ █        ▀ █
  █ █ █ █ ▄█▄█▄  ▀ █
  █  ██ █  █▄▄█▄ █ █
   █ ██ ▄ ▄█▄▄▄█ █ █
   █  █ ▄  ▀ ▀   █ █
    █ █ █        █ █
    █ █ ▀▄      ▄▀ █
     ██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   █
      █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
PLATINUM STABLECOINS
USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ

───────────────────────
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█     ████     █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
FACEBOOK         TWITTER         TELEGRAM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN THREAD   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
real eyes realize

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:04:20 PM

In my opinion, nobody can start and finish a trading with the best profit. I think the main mistake in the cryptomarket is that, just focusing on the extreme points of a coin's price.
jackolinyoko

Activity: 204

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:10:36 PM
Last edit: April 18, 2018, 01:44:05 AM by jackolinyoko

Because you have been investing to shitcoins! you might not be doing your own research before investing ,these shitty coins/projects can be avoided thru researching so you wont be wasting your time and money with these coins,and im sure you if you have invested to solid coins that has a lot of potentials you are going to make a lot of money in the near future.

dobol

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 10:12:45 PM

I dunno man, kinda feel the same. Sometimes after selling or buying coin im not satisfied with my decision. But i do some game with that coin, do gambling for example even though i lost i feel happy.
Honestly, I really hate gambling. it is not useful at all. I also often feel dissatisfied with what I've been selling when times change and prices grow again, I think we just need to further improve our analysis

Yaunfitda

Activity: 2884
Merit: 596

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:45:53 PM

You mean that you are satisfied with your profits? If yes, then that's a sign that you are too greedy mate, sorry to say. If you are a day trader a good margin of profit should be set, because we all know how volatile this market is, so if you are really looking for me, sooner or later who will hit a bad decision so its better to stick or at least take a good profit and you are good to go.

Main mistakes is pretty obvious, Don't be greedy. Write down your entry and exit point and don't over extend it. Its risky out there, so its better to make some profits instead of getting into negatives. Goodluck on your trading journey.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████