Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 08:52:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I buy or sell, I'm always not satisfied !? Maybe it's good or not?)  (Read 360 times)
Coroline

Activity: 1092
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:51:09 PM

I buy or sell, I'm always not satisfied !? Maybe it's good or not?)
Tell us about your main mistakes in the crypto market, this experience can be useful for many!

I think if you want to buy or sell should see the market situation, and read the chart. but if you are a newbie better believe in yourself do not be influenced on the words of others
InGODweTrast3 (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:58:12 PM

I'm a little less than a year in the crypto market and I understand more and more that it is very different from other markets, predict the future it is too difficult level!
cryptobobo

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:05:13 PM

Every good investor and trader has their own system,you should be starting to learn how to trade with technical analysis becaus trading or investing blindly is suicide and it wont give you good outcome! you should be more focused in doing research before getting into something so that you wont regret your investments,you should be fine spent more time of digging up informations.

akamit

Activity: 1484
Merit: 595

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:19:13 PM

Maybe it's good? No Way, it's worst.
Because it is greed and greed destroys people badly. Friendly advice, defeat greed and you will be one of the successful person.

Tell us about your main mistakes in the crypto market, this experience can be useful for many!
When price increased and I didn't sell, because I was telling myself "wait, the price will increase a little bit more" and later I got fucked up badly.
This is the mistake I have done several times and it seems I never learn from the previous same mistake. For this mistake, I'm hodling so many shitcoins for years now.
matsusomoto

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:30:30 PM

You should be picking good coins ,shitcoins wont give you good outcome even if you waited months to years,you should learn how to trade with technical analysis so you can maximize what the market is offering to us.You are going to have more effective investment if you are doing some info digging so that you will be sure that you are holding coins which has potentials to grow.

thetruth123123

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:35:09 PM

One of mine is a case of procrastination. I would say: I will do it later, and later is too late already, I would regret then. This is really bad, dont do this thing guys!
rupesh2

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:38:25 PM

many people face such issue , when they do sell they worried of pump .
if they buy then they worry of dip or fud ..
one need high patience level to tackle our emotions otherwise emotions will ruin the game .
just do little bit research before buying or selling and then after taking decision dont worry too much .
billyj111

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:40:11 PM

My main mistake is greed, trade with a cold head and never give in to greed. This is my advice for you

The Deal Coin      BLOCKCHAIN LENDING PLATFORM                   
FACEBOOK     PRE-SALE | March 26th  ]     TWITTER     [ CROWDSALE | April 16th ]     TELEGRAM
ANN THREAD          ⚫          BOUNTY THREAD          ⚫          WHITEPAPER
cryptodrei

Activity: 207

The future is your Genome

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:44:02 PM

You arent going to have a good investments if you are not doing your research,as we can see theres thousands of shitcoins and shitprojects in our community which is why scams are all over the place.Trading isnt simple as buying and sell,you would want to learn some basic technical analysis so that you can more accurate with your trades.

Bhosted

Activity: 328
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:45:56 PM

My biggest mistake is that I often hurry to sell coins when I can wait, and the rate often increases after that. So do not hurry..
mangkanor

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:56:39 PM

Buying from the peak,and selling at the bottom this is the common msitake of the people,weak handed people are always going to lose their money because most of them are selling at loss whenever the market has started to fail which is wrong because you can earn take the loss back by holding your coin.You should be using technical analysis as well as fundamentals so that yu can win your trades accurately.

Shenzou

Activity: 1400
Merit: 283

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:16:07 PM

We are never satisfied with any decision we making concerning buying or selling you know why ?, because we are blinded by our greed, we are always aiming for more and more, our love for moeny is what makes us do bad mistakes and it is always what makes us regret doing the right ones, in cryptocurrency the price is always going to change so we have to stick to our choices and stop letting our greed control us.
AlekSandRAx

Activity: 127
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 04:44:45 AM

I find it hard to understand you still have such issues considering your rank. You should have gained some experience by now. I had such indecisive approach at the beginning, doing my first trades. After some time in Crypto I'm slowly getting more confident and I do less and miner mistakes.
The biggest mistakes I did were trying to day trade on pumps. Then I couldn't wait for profits and I sold under price. I learned by now opportunities will always be there, just make decisions carefully and planned not in a rush.
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 04:49:36 AM

Don't be too greedy, as long as you make profit and able to speculate correctly then you should be happy and satisfied, don't expect then you can get huge profit in every single trade, the most important thing in trading is keep on learning about the market and increase your skill

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
richan

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:00:27 AM

Greed will not help you to become a pro trader. What you experiencing is greed. you want to force the market. Wait for a signal to buy or sell and you will be satisfied.
SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:03:52 AM

It doesn't matter if you commit mistakes, it's inevitable. You'll just have to learn from it. Investing is never easy and you just have to make sure that your minimizing the risks your going to do. Make some plans and setting a good strategy is also a key. Don't be in a hurry and learn step by step, don't ever be greedy because it will only lead you to your own downfall. You'll be satisfied when you earn and gain a profit with your hard work. Our market is unpredictable so you better prepare for contingencies.  
coly20032003

Activity: 322
Merit: 111

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:07:41 AM

My main problem is when I do not know when it is good time for me to buy or sell. When the price drops, I do not want to buy because I am afraid it will drop to a even lower price. And when the price goes up, I do not want to sell because I am afraid the price will go up even higher later, then I will not make enough profit.
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:08:36 AM

Don't be too greedy, as long as you make profit and able to speculate correctly then you should be happy and satisfied, don't expect then you can get huge profit in every single trade, the most important thing in trading is keep on learning about the market and increase your skill
That is true, greed is the worst way in the world of cryptocurrency. We will always be dissatisfied when we make a profit. Because we are sure, we will benefit more from it. The solution is, learn more the thing that we have passed, with greedy we will only get a loss, not a profit. And the most important is 'target' of every we will make an investment or trading we must target the price we want. If the price has reached the target do not think to get more profit, but we have to sell it. Remember, the price is always changing we can buy it back when the price goes down.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
GrandBcn

Activity: 275
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:26:49 AM

Oh, I always doubt buying and selling. I really wanted to buy one coin. Then suddenly it began to fall in price. I succumbed to emotions and bought in a very large amount. Then the market fell as a whole. It was a good lesson. Do not give in to emotions and your strong desires.
Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:07:10 AM

My main problem is when I do not know when it is good time for me to buy or sell. When the price drops, I do not want to buy because I am afraid it will drop to a even lower price. And when the price goes up, I do not want to sell because I am afraid the price will go up even higher later, then I will not make enough profit.
There is a saying that a problem known is half solved but I sense you're yet to spotlight the main reason you're yet to get your head around when it's probably a good time to buy or sell your coins. Bottom line is, you don't go to work leaving the tools to enable you work effectively at home or throw them into the trash. Trading is an art that is knowledge based and its acquisition is inevitable for success.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: