Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:37:12 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Not every blockchain project has a good future  (Read 2234 times)
bagikoin

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 08:22:35 AM

blockchain technology may indeed constitute a good technology to use. and it's true it's not all of it can be applied in a variety of ways. Sometimes there are some systems that do not fit or are not supposed to be blockchain there is in it but the overall technology blockchain itself well enough to use.

_▄▄▄▄
▄██████
▀"▀██████
     `█████
_▄▄▄▄.  Y████
,███████▄. Y█████
,███P'   `██p`█████
,d███'          `██████
o███P _▄▄██▄▄_    `██████
,████',d████████L    Y██████
d███P,████████████b    Y███████
d█████d██████████████    ]████████
d█████████P'd████████P    d█████████
,██████████'  Y█████████ooo██████[Y████
d██████████'    Y████████████████P  Y████
, ██████████[        ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀    d████
 ███████████.         __        ____▄▄███████
█████████████L_       `"██████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                     
██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
  ████████████████████████████████████████████ 
     ██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ESSENCE OF A PROJECT
ECOSTARTEcoStart will be a reliable platform for creating
applications for financing green projects,
ecology and sharing the economy.
Instant and transparent
financing of environmental
projects.

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER

[....
JOIN
....]
WE CREATE
A CRYPTOCURRENCY
FOR OUR PLANET
UAE Seasider

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:23:36 AM

It seems like the past 12 months everyone believed they could create a new Blockchain project and cash in on the boom times since the Bear market hit us all of that excitement has been muted as most people have lost money on ICO projects. Similar to most new businesses I think a lot of the crypto projects launched will fall by the wayside and the tokens left held by people will be worthless so people should be careful with the projects they choose to invest with.

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
Omparkash72
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 08:26:35 AM

Yes it is right every blockchain has not bright future. I saw too many are here on crypto to just collect money, they donot have vibal project and in some projects you can see they donot have even team for marketing. How these projects will success they all are scam, they are here for just collect money. So I suggest every bounty hunter to beware of these fake bounties and if you see this house that is fake so tell others also to avoid them. Before starting bounty spend your full time to check whether this is good or scam .

TuKillerBR

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:07:13 PM

Yes, certainly. Many projects have failed and are not being further developed. Such projects most and the price of the coins lying at the bottom.
e@symode

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:08:43 PM

Of course, probably a lot of people know about this, but all the same now it seems to me that people very early start talking about the fact that crypto currencies can really change the world, I think that they simply will not be given the opportunity to do it.
ubay

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:18:43 PM

I think you are right, I admit many good projects, but stopped in the middle because of their lack of business plans. But we should support all forms of development in order to be better, especially in the world of cryptocurrency.

Sasha88x

Activity: 156

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 06:32:03 PM

You're right.. not every project becomes successful... For the ico project to become successful, it is necessary that a good, really useful product is behind it. And a strong team promoted this product...
miraxgr

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:03:02 PM

I fully agree with you. This is really so and this fact upsets me. But alas, we are nothing with these I can not do, as this is outside our area of influence. So that this phenomenon, can change only over time and the not fact. Since the blockchain technology itself implies that it (the project, the idea) does not belong to anyone, therefore there is no one to take responsibility for such projects. Therefore, there is no one to punish for bad projects.
LaurenProfi

Activity: 93
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:21:14 AM

Agreed. Since the future is more for the idea itself, or rather the project that will use blockchain, success always depends primarily on the quality of the product. For example, there may be such a situation that some product on the blockchain will start well, someone will earn money on this and throw it into the corner of weekly projects !

EVERID
│ Decentralized platform for a new economy │
ShareAccepted

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Victorieum Digital Wallet Revolution

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 04:12:34 PM

Yes, you are right. Some projects are scam and such project is faced with dump at a point, where the developer would have dumped all his coin and leave other holders to struggle with the remaining until it is dead.
Some of these projects eventually do not list at good prices, after listing on exchanges.

Of course, not even bitcoin will survive forever, but it is unclear if the latest chains that are technologically advanced may be the winners for a long term.

krassy

Activity: 476
Merit: 19

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 04:19:24 PM

Yes of course you are right, now under the technology of blockchain trying to adjust everything that comes to hand, although not everything is suitable and there are many existing systems that have earned the respect of society without the use of blockchain. It is impossible to invest thoughtlessly in such projects, it is necessary to study projects before investing in unnecessary copies.
priscadavids

Activity: 58

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 05:48:28 PM

I see so many projects also.. so many all trying to cop cat steemit.com without any unique project. It is so true, not all blockchain projects has a good future some will just end up so soon because they are just a copy cat of another.
UladzimirS

Activity: 25

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 10:01:29 PM

Of course, it is a huge work and communication technical characteristics of the PC, in order to make it good, safe and stable.
betnuci

Activity: 71

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 10:09:50 PM

Blockchain doesn't mean success at all, I bet a lot of people believe it because it is a really innovative system at the moment, however it's potential isn't being squeezed the way it should be.
Babyhouse

Activity: 116

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 10:12:20 PM

Hi,

I see a lot of great projects..
But also a lot of project which I don’t like.

Here is why
Not every project needs blockchain. Or not every blockchain project will survive.
In a project you need also a good businessplan and marketing.

Example
I saw Friendz which is a social media project. Nice plan but don’t think it will replace Facebook because
it is in blockchain. You need a lot more.. A LOT MORE to best orher companies with a centralized system.

Be carefull and good luck with your investment

Ofcourse, the market has different motifs and not all will be successful even if it is connected to blockchain. Investors will be meticulous on choosing the right investment which has the highest potentials to compete into the market.
ganesh10

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 10:21:13 PM

That’s obvious, more than 50% of projects die within 1 or 2 years. Even the profitable ones come to an end, not to mention the projects made by inexperienced developers aching for fast money. I guess only 5-10% of the projects we see now can survive next 5 years.
I think 5 or 10 percent is kind of excessive, that would mean that blockchain is being practically wasted at all, maybe 20 percent of the projects are promising and well made.
korg1960

Activity: 24

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 03:20:31 AM

Agreed. Each blockchain is a unique technology, but there is a kind of competition between the blockchain, the struggle for the rate of cryptocurrency and users. One blockchain project becomes more efficient, investment, the other against the background of the previous one becomes unattractive and after a certain time fades into the background and "fades".
Kunlejoe0

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 03:23:46 AM

The whole market of cryptocurrency with blockchain technology is still evolving and how are we going to get to see what works and what doesn't if there is no testing, experimentation, boom and burst. This early growing pain of cryptocurrency activities is inevitable.
_crypto_moon_

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:30:39 PM

I agree that not every blockchain project has a bright future, because the topic of cryptocurrencies has not yet fully discovered itself.
sgenuine

Activity: 854
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:36:30 AM

You're right. Many ICO offer ridiculous ideas only so that their creators can earn easy money. Only 10% of ideas really need a blockchain.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: