Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 01:05:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CodeMail - Secure Private Decentralized Communication Network [STPZ Token]  (Read 3567 times)
CodeMail (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:17:50 PM

This project looks promising! It came from the principle of Post Office Stamps. I will not be surpise if this project will succeed soon!
Hey, thanks again for your participation. Keep in touch. Talk soon. Cheers,
CodeMail (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:51:00 PM

White paper is worthy of attention. But I would like to know more about the team.Where I can find more information about your team? Any websites or links?

Hi, thanks for your comments.
There are 3 co-founders. We are all developers and engineers, each having 15 to 20 years experience working around the globe.
Please see the Company description on the website here.

At the moment, we are still engaged professionally with our clients. I'm on a consulting project until mid-Summer, but am excited to get CodeMail up and running and so working on the launch in my spare time as much as possible. Once we are all on CodeMail full-time and do not have contractual commitments, we will update the Company section with our public profiles.

For now, please send us an email and introduce yourself.
We can set up a time to talk, tell you who we are and answer any question you like.

Best regards,
JM
pakbardi

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:42:39 AM

Your project looks good and promising, a project that is useful for many people around the world as a decentralized communication solution on the blockchain. what are the advantages and differences of your ICO project with others?
andreas-jon

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 12:00:15 PM

New project with a good concept that puts security as the main feature in terms of transacation so that our privacy data more protected
chillycoolll

Activity: 82

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:03:19 AM

I like the concept and I think this project will have a big future. I'll support as far as possible
CodeMail (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 04:46:40 PM

Your project looks good and promising, a project that is useful for many people around the world as a decentralized communication solution on the blockchain. what are the advantages and differences of your ICO project with others?
Thank you. We are putting together an FAQ on the website that will highlight the advantages of CodeMail and answer some common questions.
In the meantime, please share with us what other projects you may like and that are possibly similar to CodeMail. Regards,
glasbren

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 04:09:39 PM

Security issue is not just a problem o one or two person, but its a global issue that everyone may pass it.
We should be thank to this project when it's operable later, since the purpose of it is to protect the privacy of any communications.
Tiffanya

Activity: 249

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 04:11:15 PM

The project is very promising, I am involved in the project and I recommend friends to join. Developers interesting!
Egretia
maaldaz

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 05:09:55 PM

This kind of project is what I like, because having our private data being taken by a bad people is making me really angry.
And I'd be glad if this project really able to protect what is private for me.

CodeMail (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:32:59 PM

Announcement updated with new information around the extension of the sale campaign dates. The project is progressing along and we want to give everyone enough time to get involved through bounties and community contributions. Thanks everyone!
lallanlion97

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:45:07 PM

A great project and careful planning. I hope the team will work hard and maximize in the promotion, to be accepted by investors.
djuragan

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:45:10 PM

It's a little late to say this I think, but I like the concept of the project, having all of our mailing data completely protected will be the best choice for a mailing services just as CodeMail.
Later we don't need to feel worried that our data will get stolen of something like that.

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▐▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▐▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
    ▐▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▓▓▓▌    ▀▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌        ▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓              ▐▓▓▓
      ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
.Money Transfer and Investment.
...Instagramhugeb Facebook hugeb Twitter hugeb Youtube ...

█▄                                     ▄▄▌
     ██▄██▄▄                                ▄███▄█
     ▀▀█▄█▄██▌▀▄                       ▄▄█▀█ ▄███▀
     ▐█▄█▀▀█▀██▄█▀▄                 ▄█▀█▄██▐▀▀█▄▄█
       ▀▀█████▀█████▄              ██▌███▀█████▀▀
      ██▀█████████ ██▄▄▄▄██▄▄█▄█▄▄█████▄▄▀█▄█████▀
     ▐████ ▄▄██████▐███▀▀▀████▀▀▀███▄██████▄▄▀████
       ▀ ███▄█████████▐▄▀▀   ▐█▀▐▐██████▀█▄███▀▀▀      ▌
       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▐█▀█▄ ▀  █▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀
          ▄██▐█▀ █▀██▄██▌      ██ ▄█▄▐█ ▀█▐█▄
              ▄█▐ ▀▀▀▐ █ ▌█▀█▌▌▐██ ▀▀ ▀▐█▄
                      ▀▐ █ █▄▄▌▐
                       ▄ ▄██▐█
                    ▄██▌▄  ▄  ▀▄▀██
                     ▄████ ▌███▀██
                       ██▌█▌█▌██▌   
                          ▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JOIN OUR VISION TODAY
FOR A BETTER WORLD TOMORROW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
     █   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ██████
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ███████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓███████▄
     █              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
lalaland97cute

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:51:19 PM

A great project and careful planning. I hope the team will work hard and maximize in the promotion, to be accepted by investors.
Duelyst

Activity: 490
Merit: 15

PARKRES Community Manager

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 05:19:02 PM

Updated FILIPINO version of ANN is available here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3506642
ZUTEN12000
Copper Member

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:51:23 AM

Update Malay translation here:
Ann
CodeMail Malay

mail already reply Thanks a lot
The_Hu

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:46:15 AM

Projects that have a good future and are very helpful, will be better promoted this project is maximized to attract investors.
thedarkk

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:00:36 AM

I really like the idea of your project. To be honest, I haven't seen similar ones (has anyone, btw?). I wish you good luck as it is a useful project that could be implemented not only in personal use, but in lote of spheres of our lives!
And, of course, I would like to learn some info about the team Wink.
CodeMail (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:51:48 PM

Security issue is not just a problem o one or two person, but its a global issue that everyone may pass it.
We should be thank to this project when it's operable later, since the purpose of it is to protect the privacy of any communications.
Thanks for the support. Security and privacy are definitely our main focus here.
CodeMail (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:00:41 PM

The project is very promising, I am involved in the project and I recommend friends to join. Developers interesting!
Egretia
Hello, thanks for being involved and telling your friends. Hope to see you around often. Thanks.
CodeMail (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:57:34 PM

This kind of project is what I like, because having our private data being taken by a bad people is making me really angry.
And I'd be glad if this project really able to protect what is private for me.
Thanks very much. Great to have people like you on board who feel strongly about privacy and the need to protect what is ours.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: