Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:23:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CodeMail - Secure Private Decentralized Communication Network [STPZ Token]  (Read 3567 times)
cramerceep

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 06:03:45 AM

I think CodeMail is a network of secure communication, privacy, anonymous is based on technology blockchain allows people worldwide to interact freely without threat of exposure or infringement of rights private. This project is very good and I hope it will succeed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DrewVi

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 06:17:05 AM

Is the idea open source? Where can I find the source code? Does your plan have a bug bounty program? Where can I find your GitHub, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Slack and/or Subreddit? What is the web address for your plan?
Gothorum

Activity: 882
Merit: 429

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 12:08:13 PM

The data held and transmitted by each node will only ever beencrypted chunks of a larger data set. This data will never be visible nor discoverable by any of the nodes users.
Lomasdisptoo

Activity: 27

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 12:18:27 PM

Great to see an initiative finally seeking to utilize cryptocurrencies as they should be used. Most cryptocurrencies are only used for speculative trading which has questioned its relevance as a medium of exchange. I am glad to see this business is solving the problem.
CodeMailTech

Activity: 31

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 06:58:42 PM

I think CodeMail is a network of secure communication, privacy, anonymous is based on technology blockchain allows people worldwide to interact freely without threat of exposure or infringement of rights private. This project is very good and I hope it will succeed.

Hello,
Thanks for the encouragement.
See the links below for more info on the project.
Regards,
CodeMail

CodeMailTech

Activity: 31

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:35:59 PM

Is the idea open source? Where can I find the source code? Does your plan have a bug bounty program? Where can I find your GitHub, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Slack and/or Subreddit? What is the web address for your plan?

Hi, how are you?
Thanks for your questions.
The code will be open sourced and available for peer review after the first major release.
All that is available at the moment on our Github repo is the code for our STPZ Sale Contract that is running on the Ethereum blockchain.

When the CodeMail platform is up and running we will definitely have a bug bounty program.
If you look at our Stamps allocation on our website you will see that we have a large proportion of Stamps tokens reserved to promote development within the community.

See the links below.
Our website has links to our Twitter, Reddit and Telegram groups, as well as links to the whitepaper.
Also info on our STPZ Sale Campaign and links to buy/sell STPZ on exchanges.

Thanks for your interest.
Please let me know if you have any further questions.

CodeMail (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 12:39:43 PM

The data held and transmitted by each node will only ever beencrypted chunks of a larger data set. This data will never be visible nor discoverable by any of the nodes users.
Hi, How are you?

Thanks for your post.

In addition to the security benefits of breaking up data into chunks, it will also provide redundancy across the blockchain, as multiple copies of each chunk will be stored, and allow data to move quicker in parallel as it is being sent and retrieved.

Please feel free to join us on Twitter and Telegram.
All links on the website at https://codemail.tech/

Regards,
CodeMail (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 08:49:41 PM

Great to see an initiative finally seeking to utilize cryptocurrencies as they should be used. Most cryptocurrencies are only used for speculative trading which has questioned its relevance as a medium of exchange. I am glad to see this business is solving the problem.
Thanks, very true. Private and secure communication that is free from censorship is a real problem that we are hoping to solve.
CodeMail (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 08:07:45 PM

New official listing on TokenJar

Purchase STPZ on these exchanges

stock999

Activity: 260
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 07:41:40 AM

Hello admin, how are you? What's up? Is the project still alive?
I didn't notice any new trades on exchanges above within a month or even more.
Also there was no any update here.
I hold a certain amount of STPZ, so i worry about what is going on now.

What should i place here? Any advice appreciated.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  

Jump to: