Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:55:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: DO NOT get fooled by ice-dice  (Read 4070 times)
IceDiceFox

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2013, 04:31:49 PM

Always good to know that the person running ice-dice is a troll too.

I do not run Ice-Dice Smiley I work for the guy running ice-dice.
haightst

View Profile
November 15, 2013, 04:35:24 PM

Sure. Still waitin on that tweet.

ok what do you what me to tweet? >> ICE DICE IS A SCAM ??

~ you lost the bet,  i proved you lied~ you now owe me ONE BITCOIN!!   Grin

Please send my ONE BITCOIN here ====> 1Ed1aEsA7RPLdo8np4oqQ1JY1KyHV8swMw

http://api.ning.com/files/*HLEuecomY*k8K88rC9BayWhwmurM3zX3gODjpNt9p4lxt03Imz8tJoPP7kDWln6GoocLXOKnY7Zdkqe39mq3HUOkD9ArA-C/aikidoquote.jpg
moderate (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

nearly dead

View Profile
November 15, 2013, 04:38:28 PM

Always good to know that the person behind this is an idiot.
IceDiceFox

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2013, 04:43:49 PM

David is a pretty smart dude.

Whatever works for you, just mention me in the post
haightst

View Profile
November 15, 2013, 04:59:06 PM
Last edit: November 15, 2013, 05:23:17 PM by haightst

David is a pretty smart dude.

Whatever works for you, just mention me in the post

i'll tweet but the point is you lied!!
I've already proved that !  Roll Eyes  I'll tweet you a link to my friends ~
>>then you send me my 1 BTC !!!  Cry
 = done deal?..or should we keep going over this?

#edit====> SENT! *I encourage you to call them and ask them if i'm legit! =) LOL
IceDiceFox

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2013, 05:34:16 PM

Alright, I'm sending the amount I owe. None more. I apologize for any inconvenience.
haightst

View Profile
November 15, 2013, 05:46:50 PM
Last edit: November 15, 2013, 05:58:56 PM by haightst

Alright, I'm sending the amount I owe. None more. I apologize for any inconvenience.

yes =ONE BITCOIN!!! * NO LESS YOU FVCKING SCAM ARTIST!!!!

...or we keep going in circles with this!!!?...even that isn't anything considering 50BTC block rewards!!!

~~~~ok ok send me .5BTC(~half a bitcoin) in the next 30 minutes i'll drop it,,,
====> i'll give you freekin' chance to make this right!!!~~~zzz
IceDiceFox

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2013, 06:00:32 PM

Uh, no.

I'm not a scam artist if I gave you what I owe, which i did.
haightst

View Profile
November 15, 2013, 06:02:53 PM

Uh, no.

I'm not a scam artist if I gave you what I owe, which i did.

no you don't understand  YOU LOST THE BET!!! >> you need to send me 1 BITCOIN OR I WILL NOT QUIT!!!

+ STOP SCAMMING!!!

>>>MY FRIENDS IN THE LINK WILL HELP ME FIND YOU ~ HAVE YOU CALLED THEM YET TO VERIFY ANYTHING?
IceDiceFox

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2013, 06:04:51 PM

Sounds good.
haightst

View Profile
November 15, 2013, 06:07:10 PM

Sounds good.

thank you! i'm over pointing out the obvious !  Roll Eyes

also: PLEASE REMOVE MY IP ADDRESS FROM YOUR LOGS!!!
the joint
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1020

View Profile
November 15, 2013, 06:20:11 PM

Just wow.

You guys are seriously complaining that you can't withdraw .005 btc that is handed away for free for site testing?  You selfish little infants.

The reason behind the giveaway is obvious.  In Bitcoin land, you don't just carelessly deposit money into every new site that pops up.  Doing so is asking to get scammed sooner or later. So, they take the risk away from you by depositing a small amount of btc into your account so you can test the site to make sure nothing funny is going on.   Once you see the site is working okay, you'll feel more comfortable about depositing your own money.

IceDiceFox

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2013, 06:41:40 PM

If it's that easy....IceDiceFox you also owe me [insert random amount here] BTC. Please deposit on this address: 1DWtupt9GMBNMRKEEChRzJRXqZgmyc1kAK or I'll keep posting here! Grin

Oh don't you start Tongue

Just wow.

You guys are seriously complaining that you can't withdraw .005 btc that is handed away for free for site testing?  You selfish little infants.

The reason behind the giveaway is obvious.  In Bitcoin land, you don't just carelessly deposit money into every new site that pops up.  Doing so is asking to get scammed sooner or later. So, they take the risk away from you by depositing a small amount of btc into your account so you can test the site to make sure nothing funny is going on.   Once you see the site is working okay, you'll feel more comfortable about depositing your own money.

This is what I was trying to explain, and it devolved into a shouting match. I was unprofessional and I apologize for that.

Just wow.

Thanks for making some sense! Exactly what I was saying. The only thing they might concider is the 1.5 BTC withdraw limit.

There is no withdraw limit. We require you to wager 1.5 BTC before you can withdraw the coins we gave you for free. Seeing as the price has really jumped lately, this number may go down soon.
moderate (OP)

nearly dead

View Profile
November 15, 2013, 06:43:07 PM

Just wow.

You guys are seriously complaining that you can't withdraw .005 btc that is handed away for free for site testing?  You selfish little infants.

Missed the point entirely. The complaint is about running promotions without mentioning the requirements, which have been noted long ago. This site keeps repeating the same mistake, I can only guess it is intentionally. You should also read some of the earlier replies here to notice that this causes another issue: the person not being able to legitimate withdraw his funds due to use of this fake promotion.

ice-dice is just luring naïve people, nothing more (let's hope that) nothing less.
IceDiceFox

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2013, 06:50:12 PM

Just wow.

You guys are seriously complaining that you can't withdraw .005 btc that is handed away for free for site testing?  You selfish little infants.

Missed the point entirely. The complaint is about running promotions without mentioning the requirements, which have been noted long ago. This site keeps repeating the same mistake, I can only guess it is intentionally. You should also read some of the earlier replies here to notice that this causes another issue: the person not being able to legitimate withdraw his funds due to use of this fake promotion.

ice-dice is just luring naïve people, nothing more (let's hope that) nothing less.

We now have it plastered on our fourm posts. I'm sorry that you were "misled" by assuming you would get something for nothing. That really isn't our fault...but nonetheless we are showing the requirements now even moreso.

As for luring people in..I mean this is marketing..You know that right?

As for intentional deposits not being able to be withdrawn because of the promo, just send us an email containing the txid of your deposit and what you want to withdraw, and we will do it manually.
wtfvanity

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

WTF???

View Profile
November 15, 2013, 06:52:09 PM

I'm sorry that you were "misled" by assuming you would get something for nothing.

Isn't that the entire basis of what you are promising people when they come to your site? You just want them to bring money.

WTF!     Don't Click Here              
          .      .            .            .        .            .            .          .        .     .               .            .             .            .            .           .            .     .               .         .              .           .            .            .            .     .      .     .    .     .          .            .          .            .            .           .              .     .            .            .           .            .               .         .            .     .            .            .             .            .              .            .            .      .            .            .            .            .            .            .             .          .
haightst

View Profile
November 15, 2013, 06:54:44 PM

If it's that easy....IceDiceFox you also owe me [insert random amount here] BTC. Please deposit on this address: 1DWtupt9GMBNMRKEEChRzJRXqZgmyc1kAK or I'll keep posting here! Grin

no you are a little late to the game here bud,,, this had been ongoing for weeks now ~check the date and links on twitter ->October 24th <-
 ..+ have you checked the link with BRK ?   Roll Eyes
IceDiceFox

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2013, 06:55:52 PM

I'm sorry that you were "misled" by assuming you would get something for nothing.

Isn't that the entire basis of what you are promising people when they come to your site? You just want them to bring money.

Well in a sense, we are giving them something for nothing anyways!

Yes, we do want them to bring money, we are a business. A good way to give people trust is giving them free bitcoins to use on our site so they do not have to risk anything.

I'm not going to lie, our wording was poor and we should have been more clear, and we are fixing that still.
moderate (OP)

nearly dead

View Profile
November 15, 2013, 07:01:41 PM

Yes, we do want them to bring money, we are a business. A good way to give people trust is giving them free bitcoins to use on our site so they do not have to risk anything.

You contradict yourself each two sentences, it is not even funny anymore.

You are not giving anything. You are not building any trust.
haightst

View Profile
November 15, 2013, 07:02:05 PM

I'm not going to lie, our wording was poor and we should have been more clear, and we are fixing that still.

ok the 30 minute window is up!~ now we are back at 1 BTC!!! ..you had your chance !   Roll Eyes
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: