Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 02:27:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you holding EOS?  (Read 30740 times)
bse86074 (OP)

Activity: 53
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:34:18 AM
Merited by tobeaj2mer01 (8), xgb49048 (1)

EOS is a new block chain architecture introduced by the software http://EOS.IO, which aims to realize the performance extension of distributed applications. Notice that it is not like COINS and etheric fang is money, but on http://EOS.IO tokens issued on a software project, known as block chain 3.0 (from the network), solely on the rules of the development and direction of the above, we can know the grand goal of the EOS, the etheric lane has been very successful from virtual currency to a variety of applications, but also the basis of limited to 2.0, and EOS is in the etheric lane 3.0 model developed on the basis of block chain, what is block chain 3.0? The simple idea is to apply the block chain technology to any field in our reality, which is the practical application of block chain 3.0 in reality.

If the EOS can actually implement the application of block chain 3.0, it is highly likely that the powerful EOS will surpass ETH's value in the future. There are also reports that EOS has raised billions of dollars in funding, and that enthusiasm is not far behind any of the previous blockchain technology and virtual currency. However, since the current EOS main network has not been launched, it is only a trend, so it is necessary to know whether the EOS can achieve the desired effect or whether the EOS will be online.

At present, it seems that EOS can surpass ETH, and if it does operate according to the block chain 3.0 mode, I think it is very likely. However, the hypothesis and the practical application are two different things, so it is only after the EOS is fully implemented that the results can be obtained.
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sendohmarin

Activity: 132
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:44:56 AM

I think EOS is very stable, if now the price down you should buy. if seen from static sales, EOS much demand and maybe EOS prices will be stable until long.
Tetep Mesem

Activity: 224
Merit: 8

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:45:13 AM

EOS is a new block chain architecture introduced by the software http://EOS.IO, which aims to realize the performance extension of distributed applications. Notice that it is not like COINS and etheric fang is money, but on http://EOS.IO tokens issued on a software project, known as block chain 3.0 (from the network), solely on the rules of the development and direction of the above, we can know the grand goal of the EOS, the etheric lane has been very successful from virtual currency to a variety of applications, but also the basis of limited to 2.0, and EOS is in the etheric lane 3.0 model developed on the basis of block chain, what is block chain 3.0? The simple idea is to apply the block chain technology to any field in our reality, which is the practical application of block chain 3.0 in reality.

If the EOS can actually implement the application of block chain 3.0, it is highly likely that the powerful EOS will surpass ETH's value in the future. There are also reports that EOS has raised billions of dollars in funding, and that enthusiasm is not far behind any of the previous blockchain technology and virtual currency. However, since the current EOS main network has not been launched, it is only a trend, so it is necessary to know whether the EOS can achieve the desired effect or whether the EOS will be online.

At present, it seems that EOS can surpass ETH, and if it does operate according to the block chain 3.0 mode, I think it is very likely. However, the hypothesis and the practical application are two different things, so it is only after the EOS is fully implemented that the results can be obtained.
I currently do not have enough cash. so I want to sell EOS to fill my wallet. I see the price of EOS is also quite high. so by selling it, I get a pretty high profit.

Sandblock  ❱❱  Decentralized consortium of brands and customers
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ MAY 16 (http://sandblock.io)
Tipstar

Activity: 1750
Merit: 280

Smart World Global Token

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:46:25 AM

The best strength of EOS is the people behind it. Though being new, it is backed by popular figures in technology and a active team of researchers.
It has achieve more in just a year what other of it's alternatives are trying to achieve for years, namely NEO and NEM. And is much better than it's mother Ethereum in all ways.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

iryboy

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:56:23 AM

EOS is a really good project with great potential. It has a good team and I am waiting for next EOS dip to buy EOS. I think it can easily 2x-3x in a year.

duchaitp

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:00:54 AM

Although I appreciate EOS, I still prefer to hold the majority of BTC and ETH. With EOS, I just spent a fraction of the capital to buy it.
tobeaj2mer01
Legendary

Activity: 1098
Merit: 1000

Angel investor.

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 12:32:38 PM

I would like to see more discussion and comparison between EOS and ETH, my point of view is that ETH technical is better than EOS, it's more decentralizational, but EOS team is good at community building and hype.

Sirx: SQyHJdSRPk5WyvQ5rJpwDUHrLVSvK2ffFa
CryptoAlphaStar

Activity: 574
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 01:12:35 PM

EOS is the biggest wild card in the space for me. If we go back in time and see how Steem was started and all of the whaling going on in DPOS, it seems like not the best place for an investor to be. Sure, it may become a great project. Sure, you are probably not gonna loose money with it. But in a whale-ish environment I don't feel that comfortable.
duyduc256

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 01:34:51 PM

EOS is a really good project with great potential. It has a good team and I am waiting for next EOS dip to buy EOS. I think it can easily 2x-3x in a year.
EOS is being compared to ETH and EOS really has a much better platform than ETH. Personally I still prefer to keep EOS than ETH because EOS is a new coin and their development team is one of the very good in the technology field. I think in the future EOS prices may soon reach $ 100- $ 1000 and be able to surpass ETH in 2018 but this is just my guess.
fedykog

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:33:36 PM

Crypto currency EOS (EOS) is one of the most interesting projects in the sphere of digital money in 2018. To date, the market has many new networks. Their creators consider their offspring to be the best in comparison with the Ethereum algorithm that offers smart contracts.Because of the past success of the project team, there is every reason to believe that the main network will be launched in a timely manner. The question is, will its development be sufficiently stable to press Ethereum.

If everything goes as conceived by the authors, we can expect the price of the coin to increase several times, which makes the EOS token a promising digital asset for potential investors.
alex-nn

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

In Binance we trust!

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:15:43 PM

Too much expectation on EOS: they even have no own working blockchain but have $7B marketcap - the bubble can burst soon

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
neinnein125

Activity: 475
Merit: 251

VTOS

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:21:39 PM

I don't hold. I also think that there is too much expectation on eos that means it may disappoint us harder than ever. I still prefer ethereum over any other "so called" ethereum competitors. That's me..

▄█████████████████████▄
  ▄
█████████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████████▄
▀█████████████████████████████▀
 ▀████
███████████████████████▀
  ▀██
███████████████████████▀
    ███████████████████████
     ████
█████████████████
      ████
██████████████
       █████████████████
        ███████████████
         ▀███████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
V T O S      ███
      ▀▀▀

▄▀  ▄▄▄
   ▀    ███
███
     ▄ ▄
▀▀▀ ▄  ▐▌ ▐▌
     ███   █
    ▄▀▀▀▄  ▐▌
   █ █   ▀ ▄▄▄
  ▀   █    ███
 ███
   █  ▄
 ▀▀▀ ▄  ▄▄▄
      ▀ ███
      ███
      ▀▀▀

▄▀  ▄▄▄
   ▀    ███
███
     ▄ ▄
▀▀▀ ▄  ▐▌ ▐▌
     ███   █
    ▄▀▀▀▄  ▐▌
   █ █   ▀ ▄▄▄
  ▀   █    ███
 ███
   █  ▄
 ▀▀▀ ▄  ▄▄▄
      ▀ ███
⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫
FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM
MEDIUM    TWITTER     GITHUB

⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫
      ███
      ▀▀▀

▄▀  ▄▄▄
   ▀    ███
███
     ▄ ▄
▀▀▀ ▄  ▐▌ ▐▌
     ███   █
    ▄▀▀▀▄  ▐▌
   █ █   ▀ ▄▄▄
  ▀   █    ███
 ███
   █  ▄
 ▀▀▀ ▄  ▄▄▄
      ▀ ███
goyal.dkg

Activity: 336
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:27:48 PM

right time to buy EOS before swap and mainnet release .
sell some EOS on release (sell the news) .
and hold some for end of year to see how it goes .
i think it ill be a good investment .
waaat?

Activity: 574
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:46:13 PM

right time to buy EOS before swap and mainnet release .
sell some EOS on release (sell the news) .
and hold some for end of year to see how it goes .
i think it ill be a good investment .
I think dump will be earlier than mainnet starts. And now is pump also because all like airdrops. Imho it's time to wait and get EOS by more cheaper price
anobtc

Activity: 1176
Merit: 12

Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 05:57:21 PM

Time to buy EOS is when price around 5$ few weeks ago. In this July they will launch their Main net and it can raise before that event. And the most important is the Team behind project. Let waiting for that time  Grin

Finding a local Moderator and Translator?
View My Portfolio and feel free to contact me if you need! 😉
JohnMacZeppelin

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:02:12 PM

To my great regret, I do not hold EOS, because I do not have the money to buy EOS, but if there were money for free coins, I would have bought EOS with great pleasure, so I advise you to still keep EOS coins because this project will be perfect.
FalconB

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:02:45 PM

The EOS has a very strong team and specific interesting goals. My opinion is that there is no point in selling this coin now.
normensky012

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:09:38 PM

I am still waiting for the EOS to be fully functional. It may beat Ethereum at some point in time, it may not. But I am still positive that it could bring a lot of changes on how we know blockchain. It has a solid strong team.
mehmet312

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:11:40 PM

Yeah I'm holding Eos for long term, it is very good project and I'm expecting very big profit from it, still waiting and I will hodl minimum one years roughly, I recommend to research about it.
CrazyJoker

Activity: 689
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:16:43 PM

I think the EOS cryptcurrency has several significant differences, which are indisputable advantages. The main differences between EOS and Ethereum are the DPoS method, the possibility of "repairing" poorly functioning applications, and the availability of a constitutional framework that will help resolve legal issues between participants. This is what I particularly like about the EOS.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: