Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 04:33:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you holding EOS?  (Read 30740 times)
atariguy

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 11:26:20 PM

EOS is one of my favorite coins, it is the main competitor of Ethereum. Ethereum has less and less time to fix all bugs and updates
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
inmean

Activity: 214

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 11:40:00 PM

I do not keep EOS, although EOS is currently developing very well but I still prefer to keep Ethereum rather than keep EOS. Because Ethereum is still popular and widely used, EOS is still not well-received by the community, if you ask ten electronic money holders who hold electronic money. I am sure there will be Ethereum. That's why I chose Ethereum instead of EOS
Rinsend

Activity: 784
Merit: 262

AZBI NETWORK - Multichain system

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 11:58:59 PM

of course, I also hold eos for long-term investment. eos has very good potential, this is evidenced by the increasing size of the eos community and experts' predictions that eos will become a competitor of ethereum.

▰ AZBI ▰     White Paper
              LinkedIn Twitter Telegram
the1arty

Activity: 756
Merit: 259

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2018, 11:59:24 PM

Yes. I bought it around $4. I think from this level it is quite a good asset with an opportunity to grow. I hold him. I think his next goal 30-50$.

Yes, I bought at pretty much the same level. NEO and EOS at the end can turn huge. I think the price of $4 was pretty sweet, and hopefully, we will get good returns on that one.
EOS is improving, at least we see some services who are offering their wallets, which keeps me optimistic about EOS
Jiyens3

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 12:46:38 AM

Also keep most of the portfolio in eos. I believe that in the future this blockchain will be a real competition for ethereum. I also really liked the scheme of holding ico, raised a lot of money and there is a foundation for development.

It will be a big thing in the future but I don't have that thing and it's a happy person who has it.
EOS also became the mainstay of my coins to produce many more advantages which brought progress for development as well as the value that will be present at Cryptocurrency. the number of progress happening makes me confident to continue to support the development of future EOS. so I am still faithful by holding the EOS.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
97percent

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 01:53:42 AM

Until now I have not included EOS as a list of my investments. But, at the moment I am in the process of getting EOS from a project that I am currently following, I think it will be a good method to hold EOS in the future. Since this time EOS has continued to improve its capabilities and systems, the development applied in many fields will make EOS more promising. So there will be many benefits that I can get from investing in EOS.

☀️☀️☀️☀️  ISKRA (CCOH)- Crypto coin of hope | An innovative method for supporting children around the world  ☀️☀️☀️☀️
https://iskra-coin.io
triasel

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 01:58:17 AM

Until now I have not included EOS as a list of my investments. But, at the moment I am in the process of getting EOS from a project that I am currently following, I think it will be a good method to hold EOS in the future. Since this time EOS has continued to improve its capabilities and systems, the development applied in many fields will make EOS more promising. So there will be many benefits that I can get from investing in EOS.
until today I still hold the EOS to see its development in the future and are able to generate more profits.
 with the ever-growing capabilities are indeed capable of making it so to be able to count on.
faadhilah

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 02:17:36 AM

At the moment I have not held EOS, but I am interested in buying it because the current price is still cheap, buying now and saving it for investment, because I am sure that eos is a good coint and worthy of being made an investment

AIGO Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
clonedone

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 07:49:46 AM

I'm holding EOS and I will definitely hold it for the long-term. In my opinion, EOS is one of the most fast growing projects that has a huge potential in the future.
popox

Activity: 141
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 08:28:25 AM

I am not just holding, I buy and invest in this one so much and very often because I believe that this alt will beat ETH and will compete with BTC one day.

rajakulam

Activity: 616
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 08:39:27 AM

Now I also hold EOS, because the volume of EOS transactions continues to increase over time and this can get a big profit for us when the crypto market goes up later.

Bambam28

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 08:52:07 AM

I have this coin and I think it will bring me a good profit. I believe that EOS can become a competitor for Bitcoin someday. I have long bought this coin for long-term storage.

[   D E A L J O Y  instant crypto cashbacks   ]       //    Whitepaper    //
               ►►  JOIN ICO NOW  ◄◄   Earn Crypto by shopping online
Facebook    .    Twitter    .    Telegram    .    Medium    .    Reddit    .   
KKH84

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 08:58:18 AM

I believe that Eos is a good investment, because many people recommend it especially in this forum, but at this stage I just made an Eos wallet, maybe next time I will buy Eos, and hold it for a long time.
Quarantine34

Activity: 304

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 08:59:09 AM

EOS is a new block chain architecture introduced by the software http://EOS.IO, which aims to realize the performance extension of distributed applications. Notice that it is not like COINS and etheric fang is money, but on http://EOS.IO tokens issued on a software project, known as block chain 3.0 (from the network), solely on the rules of the development and direction of the above, we can know the grand goal of the EOS, the etheric lane has been very successful from virtual currency to a variety of applications, but also the basis of limited to 2.0, and EOS is in the etheric lane 3.0 model developed on the basis of block chain, what is block chain 3.0? The simple idea is to apply the block chain technology to any field in our reality, which is the practical application of block chain 3.0 in reality.

If the EOS can actually implement the application of block chain 3.0, it is highly likely that the powerful EOS will surpass ETH's value in the future. There are also reports that EOS has raised billions of dollars in funding, and that enthusiasm is not far behind any of the previous blockchain technology and virtual currency. However, since the current EOS main network has not been launched, it is only a trend, so it is necessary to know whether the EOS can achieve the desired effect or whether the EOS will be online.

At present, it seems that EOS can surpass ETH, and if it does operate according to the block chain 3.0 mode, I think it is very likely. However, the hypothesis and the practical application are two different things, so it is only after the EOS is fully implemented that the results can be obtained.

Yes, i hold EOS token now, because EOS is a good token and it can surpass Ethereum as the king of Altcoins. The platform of EOS is so unique and incredible that's why i choose buying EOS token and hold it.
ripple

Activity: 287

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 09:43:57 AM

yes , currently I do not keep these coins. I think that this project can bring me a good profit. At this point I plan to invest and hold the EOS. EOS shows that the development team is actively developing its project.

I Like Bitcoin
Copper Member

Activity: 448
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 09:52:12 AM

The project is really interesting, I just started to study it and came to the conclusion that I like EOS. It is more likely that we will soon see a rise in the price of this coin.

rellor

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 11:42:25 AM

I know about promotions from block producers with possibility of making free EOS account, can anyone suggest to me where can i register free EOS account?
starplaks

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 11:48:22 AM

Honestly, the latest scandals around this coin are slightly puzzling and make you reconsider your investments, I personally like this coin less and less!
sgenuine

Activity: 854
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 05:09:36 AM

Also keep most of the portfolio in eos. I believe that in the future this blockchain will be a real competition for ethereum. I also really liked the scheme of holding ico, raised a lot of money and there is a foundation for development.
It will be a big thing in the future but I don't have that thing and it's a happy person who has it.
EOS also became the mainstay of my coins to produce many more advantages which brought progress for development as well as the value that will be present at Cryptocurrency. the number of progress happening makes me confident to continue to support the development of future EOS. so I am still faithful by holding the EOS.

For me, EOS is an awesome altcoin. It appeared recently, and it has managed to take the 5th place in the rank of the cryptocurrencies.  And yes, I have got these tokens in my portfolio - hope, the crypto will gain.
inwas797

Activity: 770

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 06:06:14 AM

EOS is really an excellent project built on block chain 3.0 the best platform today.Sufficiently sustainable development will contribute to the growth of the attractiveness of the coin for investment.think that EOS a serious competitor Ethereum and keep his need to on the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: