Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:30:56 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: False accusations.  (Read 382 times)
Sasuke102001 (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 111

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:42:21 AM
Last edit: April 18, 2018, 09:34:02 AM by Sasuke102001

Recently a guy on the reputations section came with god knows what logic and says I have 3 accounts and I abuse the bounty campaigns.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2544574.msg34957170#msg34957170

On my defense.

1)Why can't a person have 2 diff eth address and neither one of them is old or new, I have been using both since a long time. The eth address having 0x9 is my coinomi wallet address to keep eth as it is more easy to use compared to MyEtherWallet but as coinomi didn't have the tokens option earlier I had to use MyEtherWallet whose address starts with 0x3.

2) About adioliver and me joining many campaigns together is because Adioliver, Fazlur and me are school friends we study in the fcking same grade whoever gets a campaign informs the other. So informing your friends about a campaign is wrong.!? Many won't believe this so ignore this part.

3) I can't see any resemblance to my eth address and adioliver's false claims has been made against to spoil our trust and I request thr other DT members to look into it as I have no interest in losing my only one account.

4) And what problem does this guy have if adioliver sends his tokens to fazlur or goddam anyone.

5)The guy who made this claims are total bullshit no solid evidence and still I don't know how Pharmacist sir gave us a negative trust without any solid evidence.
Sellingaccs

Activity: 126
Merit: 50

Ask me for Pools, Nodes and Explorers.

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:17:28 AM
Merited by The Sceptical Chymist (1)

1)Why can't a person have 2 diff eth address and neither one of them is old or new, I have been using both since a long time. The eth address having 0x9 is my coinomi wallet address to keep eth as it is more easy to use compared to MyEtherWallet but as coinomi didn't have the tokens option earlier I had to use MyEtherWallet whose address starts with 0x3.

You can have as many addresses as you want to, but the thing is that these accounts are clearly linked.
Since when do people share ETH addresses, and trust random people online with their private keys?

2) About adioliver and me joining many campaigns together is because Adioliver, Fazlur and me are school friends we study in the fcking same grade whoever gets a campaign informs the other. So informing your friends about a campaign is wrong.!?

I doubt that anyone is going to believe this bullshit. It's not very likely, plus no one would join a campaign with someone else's address unless they are completely stupid.

3) I can't see any resemblance to my eth address and adioliver's false claims has been made against to spoil our trust and I request thr other DT members to look into it as I have no interest in losing my only one account.

You don't have any trust. Instead of losing one account, you lost three now. Also they are not lost, you cannot just join signature campaigns. If you are here for the money only, you should not be here on the first place.

4) And what problem does this guy have if adioliver sends his tokens to fazlur or goddam anyone.

Maybe because you cheated a bounty with three different accounts of yours Roll Eyes

5)The guy who made this claims are total bullshit no solid evidence and still I don't know how Pharmacist sir gave us a negative trust without any solid evidence.

Seems more solid evidence, than your sob stories about your friends in your school, so you would not have to make new accounts to join signature campaigns. The pharmacist does not tend to remove his feedback anyway, so this thread won't help with that.

Sasuke102001 (OP)

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:39:09 AM

You can have as many addresses as you want to, but the thing is that these accounts are clearly linked.
Since when do people share ETH addresses, and trust random people online with their private keys?

2) About adioliver and me joining many campaigns together is because Adioliver, Fazlur and me are school friends we study in the fcking same grade whoever gets a campaign informs the other. So informing your friends about a campaign is wrong.!?

I doubt that anyone is going to believe this bullshit. It's not very likely, plus no one would join a campaign with someone else's address unless they are completely stupid.

You don't have any trust. Instead of losing one account, you lost three now. Also they are not lost, you cannot just join signature campaigns. If you are here for the money only, you should not be here on the first place.

Maybe because you cheated a bounty with three different accounts of yours Roll Eyes

Seems more solid evidence, than your sob stories about your friends in your school, so you would not have to make new accounts to join signature campaigns. The pharmacist does not tend to remove his feedback anyway, so this thread won't help with that.
No one trusted anyone with anyone's private keys and none of us uses anyone else's eth address to join any campaign and I don't have you seen the original post or not and none of this is a sob story. O what basis you say it has strong evidence explain me. The only thing you can say is three people applied to same campaigns many a time and that is just not enough to prove someone is a cheater. If you are well educated enough try reading posts from the 3 accounts and see the speech pattern and way of the posts written every person has a different way to talk or write.
Sellingaccs

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:48:12 AM

No one trusted anyone with anyone's private keys and none of us uses anyone else's eth address to join any campaign

Oops. Yeah i misread/misunderstood. However your addresses are still connected, and it is very unlikely thing to happen.

O what basis you say it has strong evidence explain me. The only thing you can say is three people applied to same campaigns many a time and that is just not enough to prove someone is a cheater. If you are well educated enough try reading posts from the 3 accounts and see the speech pattern and way of the posts written every person has a different way to talk or write.

LOL. Im educated enough to see that atleast you and Adioliver both use pretty much the same structure of replies, for exampling Bolding the whole text (oh my eyes hurt!). Also you seem to be posting pretty much on the same boards, which would be "Altcoin discussion" spam threads.

To me it is very obvious that you are the same person.

Sasuke102001 (OP)

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:50:24 AM

No one trusted anyone with anyone's private keys and none of us uses anyone else's eth address to join any campaign

Oops. Yeah i misread/misunderstood. However your addresses are still connected, and it is very unlikely thing to happen.

O what basis you say it has strong evidence explain me. The only thing you can say is three people applied to same campaigns many a time and that is just not enough to prove someone is a cheater. If you are well educated enough try reading posts from the 3 accounts and see the speech pattern and way of the posts written every person has a different way to talk or write.

LOL. Im educated enough to see that atleast you and Adioliver both use pretty much the same structure of replies, for exampling Bolding the whole text (oh my eyes hurt!). Also you seem to be posting pretty much on the same boards, which would be "Altcoin discussion" spam threads.

To me it is very obvious that you are the same person.
Bro my campaign requires me to post at least 12 posts in the altcoin section and previously I was in a campaign named Bluezelle which required us to post in the altcoin section and posting in bold is not a strong evidence to prove 2 accounts belong to the same person.

And how is it linked can't a person send money to someone else? I have also sent money to various different addresses so that connects our accounts as well right? I have sent Legendster a member of this forum EQUAL tokens does that show that legenster and me are the same person?
Sellingaccs

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:55:43 AM

Bro my campaign requires me to post at least 12 posts in the altcoin section and previously I was in a campaign named Bluezelle which required us to post in the altcoin section

Posting in altcoin section means every sub board there, not just spamming on mega threads which you both seem to do.

and posting in bold is not a strong evidence to prove 2 accounts belong to the same person.

That was just an simple example. Both of you have equally bad grammar, which i believe to be more than enough of evidence.
My conclusion is that you both have zero contribution to the forum, and even if you are not connected (which i doubt), no sacrifices were made.

Sasuke102001 (OP)

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:02:15 AM
Last edit: April 18, 2018, 09:49:07 AM by Sasuke102001

Bro my campaign requires me to post at least 12 posts in the altcoin section and previously I was in a campaign named Bluezelle which required us to post in the altcoin section

Posting in altcoin section means every sub board there, not just spamming on mega threads which you both seem to do.

and posting in bold is not a strong evidence to prove 2 accounts belong to the same person.

That was just an simple example. Both of you have equally bad grammar, which i believe to be more than enough of evidence.
My conclusion is that you both have zero contribution to the forum, and even if you are not connected (which i doubt), no sacrifices were made.
What sacrifices do you want us to make? Lol saying that two people are the same person just on the fact that 2 people have bad grammar, so if 4-5 people have bad grammar so those accounts are owned by the same person? And the topic is about the claim that the accounts are connected not about someone's grammar or their contribution to the forum.
Sellingaccs

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:09:50 AM

What sacrifices do you want us to make? Lol saying that two people are the same person just on the fact that 2 people have bad grammar, so if 4-5 people have bad grammar so those accounts are owned by the same person?

It was about the similiarities of your posts, not about the bad grammar only. Stop twisting my words.

And the topic is about the claim that the accounts are connected not about someone's grammar or their contribution to the forum.

Well grammar is one thing that needs to be taken into account, when dealing with these things.
Your replies seem like you are trying to get rid of the accusation, with replies that make no sense at all.

For example, if someone was accusing me of robbing a bank and by following your logic we would be on the following situation:

"Hey sellingaccs, we are pretty sure that you did rob this bank as we found 9mm bullet on the floor registered to your pistol".

Me: "I thought this interrigation was about whether i robbed the bank and not which gun i have!"

See how ridicolous that sounds? We can apply the same logic to your answer, as it sounds exactly the same.

Sasuke102001 (OP)

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:17:05 AM

What sacrifices do you want us to make? Lol saying that two people are the same person just on the fact that 2 people have bad grammar, so if 4-5 people have bad grammar so those accounts are owned by the same person?

It was about the similiarities of your posts, not about the bad grammar only. Stop twisting my words.

And the topic is about the claim that the accounts are connected not about someone's grammar or their contribution to the forum.

Well grammar is one thing that needs to be taken into account, when dealing with these things.
Your replies seem like you are trying to get rid of the accusation, with replies that make no sense at all.

For example, if someone was accusing me of robbing a bank and by following your logic we would be on the following situation:

"Hey sellingaccs, we are pretty sure that you did rob this bank as we found 9mm bullet on the floor registered to your pistol".

Me: "I thought this interrigation was about whether i robbed the bank and not which gun i have!"

See how ridicolous that sounds? We can apply the same logic to your answer, as it sounds exactly the same.

Talking about someone else's grammar and you yourself have a bit of weak grammar anyways as you say, tell me what do you want me to answer, ask me? You want you can ask me here or pm me I can answer every question of yours you want to know with 100% honesty. Go on ask me.
yojodojo21

Activity: 420
Merit: 171

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:41:32 AM

Defense number two is an Old school style, I myself too does not want to judge you OP if you are stating the truth behind your defense, but saying that you and the other guys are school friends is one of a defense of all accounts abusers, if you want to prove that it is your only account then you should provide more accurate and valid evidence.

And most important is if you yourself wants to fix things professionally then you should be aware  with the words you use, you are talking to a DT member.

It's not the fault of The pharmacist why he give you red flag because your address is linked to other address that is also a participant to the same bounty campaign.
Sasuke102001 (OP)

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:51:06 AM

Defense number two is an Old school style, I myself too does not want to judge you OP if you are stating the truth behind your defense, but saying that you and the other guys are school friends is one of a defense of all accounts abusers, if you want to prove that it is your only account then you should provide more accurate and valid evidence.

And most important is if you yourself wants to fix things professionally then you should be aware  with the words you use, you are talking to a DT member.

It's not the fault of The pharmacist why he give you red flag because your address is linked to other address that is also a participant to the same bounty campaign.
I totally agree with you and I never said anything about The Pharmacist. And if you all think the school friends is an old-time excuse I can't say anything about it anymore because we actually are and I don't know how to make everyone believe it. Like tell me what evidence you want me to give, I'm ready to show all evidence anyone asks me to show because these accounts aren't owned by a single person so I am not afraid to show any pieces of evidence and wherever I have said that guy it isn't about The Pharmacist, I am mentioning about the guy who posted about all this.

If you can pm me about what evidences I can give for my defence I would very much appreciate that it is the first time I have been blamed for something like this.

I can't understand why 2 people who know each other personally cannot be in the same campaign and why they cannot send money to the person they know.
marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:25:07 AM

Looks like you are abusing merit too.

How many friends do you have on this forum?
Sasuke102001 (OP)

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:26:13 AM

I can name then if you want.
marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:38:15 AM

I can name then if you want.
It was rhetorical question, but if you want to...

You missed this one:
Looks like you are abusing merit too.
Sasuke102001 (OP)

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:46:48 AM

I don't know what is happening suddenly someone comes and tells I have multiple alt accounts then someone's telling I'm abusing merit too. I have never abused merit, i gave merit to post I though were good who gave me merit for some of my posts.
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 10:08:59 AM
Merited by suchmoon (1)

I have never abused merit, i gave merit to post I though were good who gave me merit for some of my posts.
Good post you say? Let's see:

I just noticed that the amount of merits got by the well known members of the forum is quite high when compared to merits received by members who actually have good quality posts. What I'm trying to say is people are giving merits to the upper tier members who basically are the DT members.
To be frank even I feel the same.People who are already famous due to many reasons for instance campaign managers and DT members are getting more than enough merits from other members.Most of them do this in order to make them feel flattered.
But guys do you think such things can flatter them??and as a response they will select you for each and every campaign!!!!!!?Huh??
If you are doing this then wake up already pal.I am not saying that don't give them merits,but please don't use this efficient merit system for flattering others.There are many good posters out there who are struggling to rank up and make a good name for themselves in this forum.We should appreciate such posters and merit them instead.
Sent 3 merit.

I actually am confused if I am happy or not because of the new merit system. I genuinely agree the concept of merit as it is to stop shit posting and shit posters getting paid snd much nore things. But also now we have to get merits to rank up and that can cause a bit of trouble in ranking up. I just noticed that the amount of merits got by the well known members of the forum is quite high when compared to merits received by members who actually have good quality posts. What I'm trying to say is people are giving merits to the upper tier members who basically are the DT members.
Received 2 merit.

You are now also a confirmed liar. You're digging your own hole.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Sasuke102001 (OP)

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:36:29 AM

I didn't ask him to merit my post. And I said I gave merit to the post I thought were good. Anyways I know nothing is gonna happen ahead of this. I was wrong that I questioned the DT members because the DT members do something when they know it is right, I was the one wrong. Sorry to waste your time Mr.Lauda and the others too.
KeithBeeCham

Activity: 252
Merit: 22

Marketplace for sensor data

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:02:31 AM

I didn't ask him to merit my post. And I said I gave merit to the post I thought were good. Anyways I know nothing is gonna happen ahead of this. I was wrong that I questioned the DT members because the DT members do something when they know it is right, I was the one wrong. Sorry to waste your time Mr.Lauda and the others too.
Don't say like you're innocent. You can create and use as much as eth address as you want but don't make it related to any other member eth address who are being in the same campaign with you. Beside you should know that there are a lot of reports about alts but not all of them tagged cause DT member is only going to tag any account which they think deserve and enough evidence.

That's everything I just wanna talk to you and your alts or maybe your friend as you said.

But sorry I don't trust you and all your story cause it's totally the same with the story of all other cheater when they were caught cheating campaigns with alts.

Sasuke102001 (OP)

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:04:02 AM

Don't say like you're innocent. You can create and use as much as eth address as you want but don't make it related to any other member eth address who are being in the same campaign with you. Beside you should know that there are a lot of reports about alts but not all of them tagged cause DT member is only going to tag any account which they think deserve and enough evidence.

That's everything I just wanna talk to you and your alts or maybe your friend as you said.

But sorry I don't trust you and all your story cause it's totally the same with the story of all other cheater when they were caught cheating campaigns with alts.

Ok talk with both of my friends and I would like to show you something as well but can't put that publicly.
KeithBeeCham

Activity: 252
Merit: 22

Marketplace for sensor data

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:11:55 AM

Ok talk with both of my friends and I would like to show you something as well but can't put that publicly.
What you gonna send me via PM?  And why you are going to do that?  To prove that you're not cheating campaign?  I think it's useless cause I'm not a DT member and I can be able to help your accounts being untagged and I think DT member Pharmacist will also don't trust what you gonna send to me.

Beside why you want to send something via PM to a bullshit member like me? I see that in OP Smiley

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: