Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 02:14:00 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO rating sites  (Read 579 times)
ad_playing

Activity: 92
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:22:25 AM

Good day, about ico rating/listing sites, are they legit?

Some of them legit but some seems no.

do they evaluate truthfully?

Some of them carry out the review truthfully to build the trust of audience and some other seems manipulated depends on the request.

do they really have have experts?

I think all of them have the experts, but how competence and capability of the expert that we do not know clearly. There is other important thing is how the integrity of the experts and also the site.

or they rate an ICO depending on their payment to them?  Sad

If top ICO rating site seems to keep their future by keep the audience trust so they will not receive such payment to issue ICO review based on request of the developer. But if small ICO rating site is not assured, there is possibility of them to receive payment to issue the rate for their review.

⧱▬▬▬ ● UCHIT - The Hub of Communication & Collaboration ● ▬▬▬⧱ ⧱▬▬ https://uchit.info/ ▬▬⧱ ⧱▬▬ https://t.me/uchit_coin ▬▬⧱
pooh95

Activity: 588
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:37:32 AM

These sites are monitors. Advertising platforms. For their advertising they receive money. A good monitor values its reputation and will not give a rating of 5 stars to a bad project. But nevertheless it is necessary to understand that it is earnings portals of ratings
Phil419She

Activity: 346
Merit: 100

BitSong is a dcentralized music streaming platform

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:41:31 AM

They are legit websites that are advertising those ICOs.
Not all of them, some are just listing ICOs because they are paid.
Experts on analysis about those ICOs? Have you read an ICO rating with bad review?
they rate an ICO depending on their payment to them?  Sad
This is the reality.

Yeah its so sad that you cant really rely on those ICO rating sites anymore because usually they are paid by the ICO itself. There was one time I followed and ICO through and ICO rating site and I was confused they said that the ICO was in the top 5, but the ann thread is so silent. Once I was also scammed and not paid.

BioBuff

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:13:15 AM

ICO listing/rating sites are paid by the ICOs. Fees for a simple listing are often around $500 ranging into the thousands for preferred listing status. Not all sites are equal but you are still best off doing your own research.
sunX3

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 09:15:27 AM

Good day, about ico rating/listing sites, are they legit? do they evaluate truthfully? do they really have have experts? or they rate an ICO depending on their payment to them?  Sad

Really depends on the site, they're usually biased or even bought sometimes. So I wouldn't trust them to make a conclusion, but rather only to see the general info about the ICO and links and so on.
entr

Activity: 602
Merit: 277

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:19:22 AM

I used to trusted one of them. Unfortunately, I was interesting a project which is at the very beginning of their project. I saw how they manipulated reviews. Low reviews become high suddenly! I do not trust any of them but still they are good resources for collecting overall info about the projects.
Gufeng

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:20:33 AM

i like icodrops they are always choose only top ones you cannot find there some shit which hit you very strong , others one posted every project scam shit and etc also.
Ian Dave

Activity: 183
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:38:18 AM

You need to read their websites and whitepaper so that you will know there if they are legit. You can check their social media accounts to make sure that they are not lying or scam people.
LamentConfiguration

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:41:22 AM

Good day, about ico rating/listing sites, are they legit? do they evaluate truthfully? do they really have have experts? or they rate an ICO depending on their payment to them?  Sad

Ive wondered that myself. I think that some sites are paid to promote the ico... im sure there are legit sites out there. Would be curious to know which ones are the authentic review sites.
jimmyjohnjimmy

Activity: 96

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:56:09 AM

I think you have to take them with a pinch of salt.

Most ICO websites make money on the fact that ICOs pay to be on there. The issue there is that only ICOs that have a big budget for marketing get onto the big ICO websites and it doesn't matter if they are poor projects or not.

They are a good source for finding new ICOs, but once you find the project do you own research. Read their white paper, ask questions and see what the community is saying about them.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:55:08 PM

Yeah its so sad that you cant really rely on those ICO rating sites anymore because usually they are paid by the ICO itself.
It's part on why they created those websites although there's a part of it that sometimes they are helpful. But nowadays reasons are changing and we can't blame them for being offered to list an ICO on their website and give them a nice review and rating as paid even though that project is obviously a nuisance to the crypto world.
There was one time I followed and ICO through and ICO rating site and I was confused they said that the ICO was in the top 5, but the ann thread is so silent. Once I was also scammed and not paid.
This is why I said some of them are listed for paid. But I have some ICOs that are silent in ANN threads but they are active in some parts like actively advertising their project in other platforms. There must be some focus on their part on where they are going to be active, anyways don't rely too much on them always DYOR.
vendy86

Activity: 490
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 03:59:24 PM

dont trust 100% to ico review site.
there is more than 10 ico review site and better you check it all before make a decision.
also try to make your own research.

Sarastiche

Activity: 532

BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:01:45 PM

Do not trust ICO review site, most of them are paid to review ICO and they always give positive review always as there judgement is base on payment they receive, do your own research and use the ICO review site, determine the average from them all and take your decision, do not follow them wholly.
00DKM@

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:06:48 PM

Yes, I think there is a link or partner. It is in the company's or group's promotion plan. You should not rely entirely on the ico review site. Although it is a popular method for tracking and selecting good ico to invest. However, I do not fully trust them, but I do take other measures such as community exploration, social media, publicity, and, most importantly, practical ideas. team or company focus on building and developing plans and enthusiasm for the project.
salamloloh

Activity: 83

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:07:58 PM

i see a lot of ico rating sites but i am also very confused which one is 100% correct and which one is just forging an ico maybe someone has an official website with 100% truth about ico
Angel0

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:10:47 PM

50% of it is individual who just want to give rating to their favorite coins, of course they want to boost their coin of course... It's reality... And individual's strategy..
HugoStiglitz

Activity: 378
Merit: 47

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:15:48 PM

I consider icodrops to be the best ICO tracking site. In the issue of critical thinking, they are much better than their competitors. There are less projects here, but it's connected to a scrupulous approach by owners. Surely, they also make mistakes and it's bad to blindly believe in any opinion, but if I see a project is listed on icodrops, I always start to pay it much more attention.
indopool

Activity: 403

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:16:52 PM

there are so many ICO ratings listed on the site, we can also judge which ICO is good, we have to really choose the right ICO.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:26:03 PM

They are legit websites that are advertising those ICOs.
Not all of them, some are just listing ICOs because they are paid.
Experts on analysis about those ICOs? Have you read an ICO rating with bad review?
This is the reality.

This guy answered your questions simply but truthfully..remember in this community MONEY is what dictates everything,so you have already an idea about them being Paid to make good feedback in any ico,but mate is right thats the reality of being here.

there are so many ICO ratings listed on the site, we can also judge which ICO is good, we have to really choose the right ICO.

And choosing what is good ico,is our responsibility just take some research of your own,dont just believe the advices that soundlike being good to be true
Ereun

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:33:07 PM

If they use an honest sound system is very difficult to do, I just think do not focus with things like that if you doubt with their performance.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: