Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:13:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO rating sites  (Read 576 times)
Noobaru

Activity: 504
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 11:34:17 PM

Good day, about ico rating/listing sites, are they legit? do they evaluate truthfully? do they really have have experts? or they rate an ICO depending on their payment to them?  Sad

Some are legit, some are less legit. I suggest you have a look at https://icodrops.com/. This is a really good site (at least for me), because a lot of projects that are listed on there are legit and also reach their hard cap quite frequently. It is a great source to find an ICO to invest in, keep track of all the active ICOs that are worth checking out and to see which ICOs are upcoming.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SixOfFive

Activity: 630
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:36:57 AM

ICO rating sites are now fast becoming an instrument of ICOs to somehow make their ICO look very promising and legitimate and prevent SCAM. But most of them are paid sites which charge some amount for giving a good review or rating to the ICO. So its best to decide yourself and always cross-check the information you see on one website with the another.
nguyenhoven

Activity: 248
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:39:58 AM

Good day, about ico rating/listing sites, are they legit? do they evaluate truthfully? do they really have have experts? or they rate an ICO depending on their payment to them?  Sad

I wouldn't rely on them at all. They're often being paid by ICOs to increase their ratings and provide the reviews. Only safe way is to perform your own research on each project you consider to invest in

◈ HYPERQUANT ◈ Platform for Professional Asset Management  (https://goo.gl/wGkw41)
InvestICO2L

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:13:48 AM

Some of them is legit site but most of them is not. I advise you should believe in ICO rating/listing sites because most of them was paid to do this. Many ICOs paid for ICO rating/listing sites to enhance your ranking in these sites thereby they can attractive many investors invest in their ICO.
For me, i usually use rating/listing sites to look for good ICOs before analysis their project, they will help saving the time because of having many ICOs now and we can't analyze all projects.
udayantha11

Activity: 756
Merit: 17

2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 09:21:30 AM

I can highly recommended to you ICODROPS. From ico drops i have invested WABI,POWER LEDGER,SENC , those are really best ROI projects. Specially wabi. other ico rating web sites i do not recommended

we all need universal power and cyclist of Everything
-2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022-
=BTC will make it, but might be a long winter=

Stronger the storm, brighter the rainbow
Daddyj2

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:21:42 AM

It's not really legit but you can base the legitness of the ICO company base on the ICO rating as I see a lot of ICO that finishes with a low rating but has a future or the company was quite good despite of having low ratings on ICO websites.

"Hard work puts you where luck can find you."
4ernuy

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 09:26:02 AM

Do not particularly believe these sites, it is better to watch video reviews from different bloggers, there is more chance of finding a worthy project.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Haunebu

Activity: 3038
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:30:54 AM

I wouldn't blindly depend on ICO rating sites since they could just be promoting the ICOs which could help them profit in a big way. Research is crucial in this aspect which is why you need to do tons of research regarding a particular ICO(Development team, community size, social interactions, whitepaper, roadmap etc) which can help you differentiate between a legit and scam ICO quite easily. Heard of some good websites like Bounty Hive, Bounty Lord etc which I personally do not use, but you can check them out if interested. Bitcointalk is itself the best ICO rating site if you ask me.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
deviltasha

Activity: 308
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:36:30 AM

I would recommend new platform: www.icoguide.com

They have good and real ratings, ranks are made by experts and score is not paid.
Robin_Good

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:58:51 AM

As for me I don't really trust to these websites. I think every project can pay and be listed somewhere. So I would not base my decision on ICO listings

wiak2

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:27:41 PM

Some ICO rating sites are quite laws. But do not rely solely on such sites with reviews and ratings, because they can not fully guarantee the safety of your investments.
Early_Waffle

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:43:17 PM

Of course, there are interesting sites that I look at and are looking for promising projects with their help. But do not just limit yourself to information on them - you need to search and refine more data.
memFISTO

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:57:35 PM

I like the sites on which the community itself creates a rating, with the involvement of experts for evaluation. But in any case, you need to think for yourself, and not just believe the sites.
bitcoinstress

Activity: 228
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 08:01:19 PM

To be honest! no to be mean but I don't believe with ico rating site even I'm not fully right but thats my opinion. I heard they can buy rating but it's still a rumours.

Crasengover

Activity: 336
Merit: 103

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:09:40 PM

The only rating site I use is ICOdrops.com. They have only few sponsored ICOs and all others are rated by their experienced teem. They also have live streems for russian community where they describe every promissing ICOs in details. Thanks to them I invested in several good ICOs which gave me a good profit. So this is the only resource that I trust.

Perfect35

Activity: 854

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:31:52 PM

Based on what i have experienced with some ICO rating sites, i find it hard these days to just trust any ICO listing or rating site. I prefer to sit down at a project and and do the necessary analysis on my own. With that, i can be rest assured that i am into the right project. Some ICO rating sites have lost their places and they can't be trusted.
PropertyClub
Copper Member

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 08:48:07 PM

Just thought I'd throw in my input as my company just announced our ICO. A lot of sites and experts have contacted me about promoting the ICO and in my opinion most are scams. The experts basically just trumpet out any ICO that pays their fee. One of the few good sites I've found is icodrops.com which curates the ICO's they select. Can't say I've found any others that are all that good.

PropertyClub is New York City's premier blockchain based real estate marketplace. Earn cash or crypto rewards while searching for, renting or buying your next home. Visit propertyclub.nyc for more info!
WizardCount

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:52:13 PM

about ico rating/listing sites not all have same, some of them is real and maybe some not, about legit? it depends on the ICO itself
because not a few ICO with high rating but SCAM
smiletyson

Activity: 661
Merit: 509

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:54:28 PM
Merited by 2Pac (3)

there are too many ico rating sites lately. some of them haven been opened only for bounty money.
I sometimes check these sites:
https://icorating.com
https://icodrops.com/category/active-ico/
https://icotracker.net/current
https://icobench.com
Daveeoff

Activity: 611
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:03:28 PM

I don't trust any of these websites, ICOs can easily pay for good rating. I would rather do my own research of the project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: