Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:26:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO rating sites  (Read 576 times)
grknondr

Activity: 182
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:57:08 PM

I think many of them are legit but I dont trust some of them because internet users like you, like me give vote for the ICOs. So, such a voting system does not give us healthy results. In telegram channels, the admins say "Vote for us, prove with a screenshot and we give you token". If you trust to this ICO rating, you may be mistaken

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
habaratbu

Activity: 174
Merit: 10

Private Banking & Trading Platform: Wealth Managem

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:07:26 PM

These sites cant be trusted as they are getting paid most of the time to review the ICO with positive feedbacks,this is the main reason why most of the newbie investors are getting scammed because they are relying their decisions without proper researching about the ICO,that is not a good thing to have as these are unreliable sources.

cryptopussies

Activity: 196

HEXCASH - Decentralized Fun

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:11:44 PM

Not a good idea,i have been scammed by these reviews,i got involved to an ICO which has 50+ positive reviews from ICObench but the ICO has turned into scam whicch is why we shouldnt be relying to these websites because they are getting paid by those scammers or maybe they are part of those scam ICOs which is why they are promoting it.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
cryptopan

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:37:52 PM

Do not rely to these websites most of these sites are accepting paid reviews, i wont rely my decisions with these people if i were you because most of the reviews are paid,unreliable and shouldnt be trusted.Do your own research find some redflags and avoid those projects so that your ICO investments will give profits not losses.

__ ▂ ▃ ▅ ▇ █  TRADELIZE  █ ▇ ▅ ▃ ▂ __
█≣≣≣ICO Starts :April 17,2018≣≣≣█▃Your laser sword in Cryptocurrency Trading ▃█≣≣≣   whitepaper   ≣≣≣█         
≣     Onepager     ≣     ANN Thread     ≣     Facebook     ≣     Telegram     ≣     Twitter     ≣
cryptomema

Activity: 224
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:44:39 PM

Not a good idea to rely your decisions to these websites because they are getting paid by those scam projects which is why most of the new investors are getting fooled buy these reviews,you should rely your decision to your research do not let anyone fool you because everything can be faked online,dig some informations and if you have found redflags you shouldnt be joining.

watchurstep45

Activity: 300
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:51:00 PM

Good day, about ico rating/listing sites, are they legit? do they evaluate truthfully? do they really have have experts? or they rate an ICO depending on their payment to them?  Sad

ICO rating sites is useful to those who are going to invest in an ICO such as Ico bench . although we  dont know actually how they rate it and if they evaluate it the right way. Just be wise dont trust too much if the rating is high .
Cinazhang

Activity: 378
Merit: 12

Secure, scalable blockchain that actually works

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:56:29 PM

I much prefer ICODROPS they review the project and very like their feature mostly this one= ‘Interest Level’ is a rating system designed to inform users about noteworthy token sales. When composing the rating only short-term conditions and parameters of the particular token sale are analyzed. ‘Interest Level’ weighs three factors: Hype Level, Risk Level and ROI Level.
https://icodrops.com/about/

2Pac

Activity: 749
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:30:08 PM

Good day, about ico rating/listing sites, are they legit? do they evaluate truthfully? do they really have have experts? or they rate an ICO depending on their payment to them?  Sad

there are too many ico rating sites lately. some of them haven been opened only for bounty money.
I sometimes check these sites:
https://icorating.com
https://icodrops.com/category/active-ico/
https://icotracker.net/current
https://icobench.com

Thank you for these sites! This is the first time I heard icobench and icotracker. I was using icodrops but we can't see all new ICO's there. Thanks for useful links.
huoanw1217

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:46:28 AM

Do not rely to these websites most of these sites are accepting paid reviews, i wont rely my decisions with these people if i were you because most of the reviews are paid,unreliable and shouldnt be trusted.Do your own research find some redflags and avoid those projects so that your ICO investments will give profits not losses.
I aso think that
nahnah

Activity: 167

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:17:01 AM

they are professional workers and highly skilled in their fields,
I think they do their job very well because they are my benchmark in choosing a project to invest, so far I still believe with ico rating sites,
Vova.vova

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:36:28 AM

I want to tell you about ICO Vireo. Project Vireo is very promising and reliable, that’s why you can invest in this ICO and be sure of successful cooperation! Try it!
neymarjunior50

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:39:56 AM

I dont think that ico rating sites rating is real i never follow that types of rating . i just check the company white paper and the project demand. try to join company main telegram group and keep research on project hype if market demand is ok then i join and invest that coin.
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:03:06 AM

Some of them do fine job in evaluating ICO projects, but what I can see now is that most of them are being paid to rate some of these projects high. It would be foolish to take their numbers with hook, line and sinker. They help in choosing a project to invest into but remember it is your money you are to invest so do your own research

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
sundul

Activity: 152

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:19:16 AM

About the ICO site ranking, I felt they really help us in the search for a good project ICO or not. And we only do checks resetting. To ensure that the project was indeed has a great concept and not just project fraud. And many more sites of ICO ranking there are some projects that are displayed are the same but different rating rank.
liangweicha

Activity: 238

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:22:20 AM

Most ICO rating sites are legal, but many sites are not very objective.
If you sponsor them, he will give you a higher grade.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: