Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 02:46:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How To Invest in ICOs?  (Read 774 times)
Affilate User

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:16:53 PM

for investment in ico the way is very easy you just need to register on the website after that you follow the instructions on the website sometimes investors also need a passport and some identity identifier for KYC and I suggest for your wallet can use the purse that suport erc20 like myetherwallet.
maucial

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:21:32 PM

First of all, always do your own research before investing in a project.

Looking at the project as a whole and looking at the team behind it, is very important to make a correct decision.

If I can give you guys my opinion, I discovered an exciting ICO that is very interesting: RAWG.

Check out this great article from Entrepreneur, one of the most popular business-related magazines, which has spoken with RAWG founder, Gadji Makhtiev.

https://www.entrepreneur.com/article/316194

RAWG is a blockchain-based platform for gamers that was born last year in the heads of Gadji and RAWG CPO Alexey when they found out that their gaming website Kanobu attracted users for their gaming database.

The ICO will start in a short period and they are at the moment in pre-ICO phase. This is the ICO site: https://token.rawg.io/. It's a video game discovery platform that converts your skills into goods and services (the site is already working, with more than 57,000 games in the database) and, which is very interesting, they have already reached the soft cap.

Have a look and get some information while doing your own research!
xKARELx

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:40:53 PM

I try not to invest large sums in the company, even if I am very confident that it will succeed in the shortest time and will give a big profit to me
Mr. Art

Activity: 350

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:56:08 PM

invest in ICO can be a great idea,, to make a good profit in short time
but, in can be a bad idea too,, because at this moment a lot of ICO failed to reach the soft cap,, and the project become failed project
know more the project, such as read the whitepaper and roadmap carefully, also know who is the team behind the project my friend

rajurathod18

Activity: 224
Merit: 21

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:28:54 PM

Following points is to be consider before investing in an ICOs
1) Idea :- Idea of the project must be realistic and should be achievable as per the roadmap or timeline of the project. Idea of the project should useful for the community and should contribute some thing in the industry. Idea of the project tells a lot about the project like what their goals and whats there in for the investors.
2) Team :- Team background is also important factor for choosing an ICO for investment take simple example, Do you want to build the new Google based on Artificial Intelligence? Great! But there are only Marketers in your team. Where are the developers that will create the product?. Before investing check team members real Social media profile is listed on website with clear coloured photos. Check their experience whether they have worked on the projects related to blockchain or the startups related to this industry.
3) Vision :- Vision of the project should be transparent & identifiable. Team members must be able to explain their vision to the contributors easily. For example whenever we take name of Bitcoin we say its digital money, Ethereum - we say smart contract, Ripple we say cyrptocurency for enhancing banking sector.
4) Product :- Product also plays an important role for choosing and ICOs, ask your self before making your decision to invest in an ICO "What product ICO is offering and why there’s a need for running it on the blockchain?. If you could not get answer by yourself thats great if not don't hesitate to ask in the community if they answer nicely than its ok & if they not then there is something fishy.
5) Community :- Check their activity on bitcointalk forum, twitter, telegram, reddit like how they answers questions of the interested peoples in their Social Media communities. Check their bitcointalk ANN how they answers queries of the members. If they are responding and answering each and every question of the community members than we can consider they are serious about their project.
kingvirtus09

Activity: 826
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 04:31:06 PM

You know buddy you should as them on Telegram all your questions to your mind will be catered by those admins and if you really have doubt on them then don't invest. Always remember invest your money that you are willing to lose.

worldofcoins

Activity: 1862
Merit: 427

Need a campaign manager? | Telegram:@worldofcoinss

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 04:32:54 PM

Be very wary of new projects that are looking for your ID information when participating in an ICO. I know that there are regulations to conform to, but any ICO worth its salt will have a trusted third party handling their ID verifications, rather than storing your data themselves, as this is vulnerable to hacking.
SeXy

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:12:36 PM

You should be about that apiece ICO bulge has their have wash mean so it as read on which bulge you're ephemeral to wash in.
znakistu

Activity: 263

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:27:51 AM

ICO is actually very simple, but the main thing that can be done is to choose the right project. This is the key to success, in my opinion. If you do not learn how to choose the right project then you will not get any profitable investment

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  May 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
pacho08

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:31:18 AM

Firstly, the ICO was decentralized with no central authority, secondly, the ICOs lacked the tedious red tape that most IPOs were bogged down by and finally, they were unregulated while IPOs have always under been heavy regulation. Now there was a problem that blockchain based companies were facing when it came to ICOs.
ch_mubarak

Activity: 92
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:31:40 AM

Private sale. - This is for large investors who either invests their money or pool in money from individuals. Private sales generally get the maximum bonuses and guaranteed allocation. In some cases, the bonus token have lockin period.

White-list sale. - This is the list of retail investors who have either shown their interest towards the project as soon as it was launched. These people are given preference based on first come first serve or proof or care(spreading the word in social media), etc. They people get anywhere between 10–25% bonus. This sale get over in limited time, so the allocation is not guaranteed.

Crowd sale. - This is last part of the sale, where there is no bonus.
Btcvilla

Activity: 1078
Merit: 270

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:35:03 AM

Dear all,
My understanding of ICOs didn’t feel complete without participating in the process. Soon, I opened a Coinbase account and invested a few thousand dollars to see how the “system” works. I subscribed to crypto newsletters and ICO alerts. In the next few months, I participated, sometimes successfully and sometimes not so much, in a few ICOs.

Thanks,

investing in ico has a greater risk than investing in alt or bitcoin, the risk that you will encounter when investing in ico is large because it usually takes longer to process, so you should first understand the concept of investment. and besides, white paper and roadmap will be very supportive in every research. you should analyze it and compare it with the other ico. then you can speculate.
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:35:19 AM

The ICO investing is totally and completely different from other type of investment that are not cryptocurrency! You need to have basic understanding of cryptocurrency and how using a currency on top of another cryptocurency to create an economy of your ICO!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
HoundRogerson

Activity: 226
Merit: 10

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:36:30 AM

The strange question in the title of your topic. Each campaign has an algorithm of actions and how to invest in them correctly

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░          UBEX          ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓
▓██████████████████░░          Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange          ░░██████████████████▓
▓███░   • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github   ░███▓
leviafan

Activity: 83

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:38:24 AM

Your investment should start with the amount that. it would be a shame to lose . Each project has its own personal instructions where you can read them carefully . And understand .
Conte_Forni

Activity: 406

https://www.bitc2.org/

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:44:53 AM

I consider it necessary to be careful in this matter, I do not really like to invest in new ICOs, there are certain projects that directly feel that they will make a profit, in such I participate, but how many try to participate in almost all, so I do not!
Dancing_Lion

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:18:33 AM

You did everything right, you need to do it this way, thanks to the method of trial and error and the study of the basics of this process. More you can not start earning through investment
3kpk3

Activity: 896
Merit: 148

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:36:12 AM

The following factors need to be researched thoroughly in order to differentiate between a legit and scam ICO:

-Whitepaper
-Development team
-Social media interactions by the development team
-Bonuses provided
-Soft cap and Hard cap

Researching these factors has almost always helped me avoid scam ICOs completely which is why I always advise doing your research before investing into any particular ICO.

AiloveYouks21

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:38:41 AM

The following factors need to be researched thoroughly in order to differentiate between a legit and scam ICO:

-Whitepaper
-Development team
-Social media interactions by the development team
-Bonuses provided
-Soft cap and Hard cap

Researching these factors has almost always helped me avoid scam ICOs completely which is why I always advise doing your research before investing into any particular ICO.
your suggestion is correct but it is time consuming and inefficient, my suggestion is you should make a judgment based on their product, if they have mvp or beta app, you try and analyze.
melander81

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:39:13 AM

You need to do intensive research before you put your money on ICOs. Being able to pick the ones that will actually make a working product and will benefit the masses is really hard to get by due to the current stream of projects. I would suggest checking ICODrops to see what they can recommend about upcoming ICOs.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: