Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:12:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is there an experienced translator in the house ?  (Read 139 times)
dima1 (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:26:29 AM
Last edit: May 31, 2018, 12:20:18 PM by dima1

Hi.
I'm searching for experienced English-to-Chinese translators, that very comfortable with Chinese business-language for a continuous flow of articles.
I'm hoping we can clarify some details about your background and the articles in question, and if everything sounds promising, talk about a long-term collaboration
To be more precise, we're talking about news, blog articles from the business sector (mainly crypto and green-energy areas), but there will be texts from other areas as well, like GDPR, socio-political topics, etc.
If the translations will be handled in a responsible and high-quality manner (and that's a deal-maker/breaker), your work will soon start to appear on major Chinese business news-portals Wink
Let me know if you're interested, in order to take this discussion further.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BIGDGOD11

Activity: 44

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 07:25:46 AM

what  can I get as reward
Tonyli1998

Activity: 12

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 08:09:39 AM

Hello,

My name is Tony. I am Chinese but now I studies and lives in Canada. My Chinese and English are both good! I am doing overseas operations for Chinese public chain project now. I have translated many articles for more than 5 blockchain projects involving whitepaper, webistes, promotion articles, weekly news.

I am happy to do translation for your projects. My email is carmartli1998@gmail.com. Hope to have your reply soon.

Sincerely,
Tony Li
suchwoman

Activity: 39

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 07:08:59 AM

Hi.
I'm searching for experienced English-to-Chinese translators, that very comfortable with Chinese business-language for a continuous flow of articles.
I'm hoping we can clarify some details about your background and the articles in question, and if everything sounds promising, talk about a long-term collaboration
To be more precise, we're talking about news, blog articles from the business sector (mainly crypto and green-energy areas), but there will be texts from other areas as well, like GDPR, socio-political topics, etc.
If the translations will be handled in a responsible and high-quality manner (and that's a deal-maker/breaker), your work will soon start to appear on major Chinese business news-portals Wink

Contact with me

tele:  @suchwoman

gloria.blockchain

Activity: 8

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 05:36:49 AM

Hi.

Hi, if it is still open please email to gloria.blockchain@gmail.com.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: