Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:41:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Marriage vs. Divorce  (Read 796 times)
squog

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:32:01 AM

Marriage is a sacred sacrament,it is union between man and a woman who inlove with each,promising the vow of loving each other even poorer or richier,in the time of happines and sadness...I still hold on to marriage what ever happenes

It's easy to say that when you're in a happy marriage or a semblance of one. But what if your partner is abusive? What if your partner hurts your kids? What if they cheat on you multiple times? What if your partner tried to literally kill you but failed? Would you still hold to your shared vows even if you're the only one holding it? Yes marriage is a sacred bond. But people change and sometimes for the worse. So yes, i agree with divorce so long as we don't abuse it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mimienamphine

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:33:05 AM

Marriage and divorce nowadays is a serious topic because many marriages are ending up in divorce.The causes could be many to talk about.Many couple after marriage release that they did not really love the person that they married and a lot of issues start to display which can lead to divorce.Some of these problems that lead to divorce are cheating in marriage,unsatisfactory sexual life etc.But once married,efforts should be made to keep the marriage until death.

crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1251

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 09:11:02 AM

Marriage is a sacred union between man and woman who are deeply in love with each other. But what if you come to a point that you are no longer happy with your marriage, or you feel that your love gets weaker after several years due to infidelity of your partner, or being irresponsible of his/her obligations? Would you file for a divorce or will you hold on to your marriage not because you love your partner but because it's your commitment? Just wanted to know your opinion. Thank you!

Marriage is a pact you have made with your partner and with God. You both made your vows and should stick by your word. But it will all depend if the situation is diffrerent. If you have made all the efforts to make it work or if there are factors to consider that could really be a deal-breaker like abuse, infidelity, etc, then maybe that's the time Divorce becomes an option. Why put yourself in a situation wherein you're not happy and you're no longer valued? But it all comes to this, you should make sure that you're 100% sure and confident that you and your partner will honor your vows and make sure that you guys work together in order to make the marriage work.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
kidoseagle0312

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:15:27 AM

Marriage is a sacred union between man and woman who are deeply in love with each other. But what if you come to a point that you are no longer happy with your marriage, or you feel that your love gets weaker after several years due to infidelity of your partner, or being irresponsible of his/her obligations? Would you file for a divorce or will you hold on to your marriage not because you love your partner but because it's your commitment? Just wanted to know your opinion. Thank you!

I agreed Marriage was a sacred thing in the sight of God. But for what is happening now most couple got separated and Divorce in most countries are the one who is most applied and here in my country since there is no divorce here annulment is the one was applied here.
betchay22

Activity: 104
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:45:35 AM

Yes thats right. Marriage is sacred and no man can separate what  God has join together. If that happens in your marriage,  I believe it can still be settled. They need to forgive each other and forget the past. Workout your relationship. Dont bring out the past and.mistakes of each other everytime you quarrel. It will not help your relationship. If your husband or wife decided to go despite of the effort you did,  dont divorce. Pray for him,  wait patiently. If he is meant for you,  he will come back.

GLOBEX SCI   [ $250 Billion Scientific Knowledge Available to EVERYONE ]
     JOIN PRE-ICO   ────  February 7th  ─────
spongegar

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 02:19:16 PM

As the OP said, marriage is a commitment of two persons. Thse differences could be managed and changed with the right help and guidance. But then again i still agree with divorce. I wouldn't want my daughter to stay in a marriage if she's being battered with in an inch of her life. If my grandchildren are abused physically and emotionally. Yes, marriage is lasting covenant with a higher power. But staying in a dying one is hell in its self. I hope we don't abuse divorce as a way out.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
princess.tyche

Activity: 110
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 02:39:26 PM

Problems between husband and wife are a common thing. The real problem is could you handle that situation and survive your marriage life. Many couple couldn't handle it and decided to get divorced. As for me, if you can forgive your partner then give them a second chance. Because we are only human and human makes mistakes. But if you can't stand their attitude, maybe your husband hit you a lot, tend to crush things, then yes you can have a divorce. Better to separate before it's too late.
Nylesor

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 03:41:13 PM

I will surely try to hold on to my marriage. I will try everything to make our relationship works, for the fire of love between us ignite again. I will hold on to our vow during our marriage that we will be together in sickness and in health, for richer or poorer til death do us part. And i am sure my husband will do the same as we were both raise with value in family togetherness. So help us God.
Jesabela04

Activity: 540

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:00:46 PM

We vowed to stick with the person we love through thick and thin and as we have promised, we make this happen since it is a part of our commitment. I believe that it isn't hard to face the trials of a married life but I believe that nothing is impossible if we do it with love. Trials would make a relationship stronger. We must also consider our kids who will suffer if we quit or surrender, they would be the ones who would get affected.
Zandro

Activity: 18

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:06:38 PM
Last edit: April 19, 2018, 09:19:30 PM by Zandro

Marriage is about also making a  contract with your partner! To his half, your partner maybe lacking with something else but that's your role as the partner to fill what's missing. And when a time you feel something wrong ask your partner, if you need anything else ask your partner, don't make decision on your own! Consult your partner because it will make your bond, trust, love with each other become strong!!

Some divorce are cause by pride, jealousy and being greedy.... you want something from your partner but sometimes they can't give it to you and they try to look it into another person... they don't value the respect and capabilities of each other... sometime they compete with each other who achieved more but that is not marriage all about...

So before entering  vows make sure you are ready to accept your partner's ugly side, the stupid , their incompetence,  and what they are.

Malachi 2:16
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1251

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 07:58:49 AM

Love is not just a feeling, and it is a commitment. In the first place, why would you marry someone whom you're not sure of? Loving that person means you accept him/her for whoever he/she is, you've seen them through their most desperate times and of course, the best yet you still choose and want to be with them, come what may. If there comes a time that the spark is slowly fading, run back to your fondest memories, relive the moments, talk about it like you're best friends, it's worth a shot. If you really want to save your marriage because you LOVE him/her. But if you don't want it to work, then there's always another way out before you file your divorce. Give it a long thought. Feelings fade, problems come & go, and separation is a one-time signing. Stay for the right reasons, and if there are none, then why are you reading this thread?

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
karinaloren

Activity: 91

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:26:13 AM

Some monthes ago I found a good book "The 5 Love Languages" describing the essence of all problems in relationships.... Prime cause. Each of us knows it.. but so often forget Sad... It's the small 2-4-hours-reading book will help to remind it, to understand WHAT ARE YOU DOING WRONG... and WHAT YOU SHOULD DO to be loved and give love on the right way.

When I read I found the real reason of my parents' divorce...OMG Shocked It was so obvious. Sad I shouted WHY?HuhHuh Why didn't they do it??? Why didn't they know it??? Why do people continue make the same mistakes??
It reminded me my bad bahavior in relationship not only with man, but with each person in my life...How many things I made wrong Embarrassed Cry Cry
Now I exactly know what I should do to avoid it in future.

I recommend it everyone. Especially if you are in relationship and face problems of misunderstanding and love dissapearance.

http://youth-portal.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/the-5-love-languages-the-secret-to-love-that-lasts.pdf

Enjoy the reading. Good luck in your relationship work
Cutieh01

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:10:28 AM

Marriage is about also making a  contract with your partner! To his half, your partner maybe lacking with something else but that's your role as the partner to fill what's missing. And when a time you feel something wrong ask your partner, if you need anything else ask your partner, don't make decision on your own! Consult your partner because it will make your bond, trust, love with each other become strong!!

Some divorce are cause by pride, jealousy and being greedy.... you want something from your partner but sometimes they can't give it to you and they try to look it into another person... they don't value the respect and capabilities of each other... sometime they compete with each other who achieved more but that is not marriage all about...

So before entering  vows make sure you are ready to accept your partner's ugly side, the stupid , their incompetence,  and what they are.

Malachi 2:16

Marriage is a sacred Union between couples where love and commitment is the number foundation for it to work. their is a fine thin line that separates loving from loathing also in marriage and divorce. Divorce in some country is not legal. Some divorce are caused of misunderstanding and mistrust through this it can create havoc in your marriage. You must listen to each other side so that you can clear what ever what ifs you have in your mind. So before we decide to marry we should accept what ever flaws our partners have.
Palmholder

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:39:42 AM

I would prefer to divorce in case my wife became irresponsible of her obligations. I want to live in comfortable conditions, I want to trust my family and build our happiness together.
   Infidelity does not touch me much, I can not imagine how people may sleep together all life long, it seems to be boredom. I would rather prefer to establish some rules for our entertainments outsibe of the family; come back home at night, dont spend familys budget for lovers etc.

Chusnul

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:55:02 AM

I think marriage is great.  It's challenging at times, comes with a ton of added responsibilities and sacrifices, but I believe the end result is incredible if it is done properly and with selflessness.  I've seen a lot of marriages fail, but the ones that succeed enrich the lives of many and serve as a model for providing a legacy of children and love that lasts long beyond the lives of the couple.  The quality of a marriage is only great if both parties are willing to put aside their own desires at times for the betterment of their relationship and family, but once again, it's well worth it. For about divorce, it's something that people do to get out of a bad situation.  I also think that it is something that is best done very carefully or the people involved may find themselves going from a bad situation to a worse one.
uddyawham

Activity: 15

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:46:45 AM

i have seen many superstars being ruined by divorce and I have seen a lot of people that were made by marriages. All I will say is marriage is good but divorce is devastating. If you intend getting married make up your mind to make it work at all cost. Most divorce is caused by one neglect or the other. Consider every event between you and your spouse seriously. Make your marriage your priority. When it is working it is sweet. Sweeter than anything else you might want to pursue so make it work for if it ever crashes every party must bleed. As for those that are already in a bad marriage never give up hope. One thing I will tell you is forget your ego if you must restore it.
Hero of Legendary

Activity: 94
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 10:50:27 AM

Marriage is a sacred union between man and woman who are deeply in love with each other.
I believe the sacredness of marriage, but today it is just one of the most valuable treasure in the history forgotten by this new age.

The traditional definition of marriage is something like chocking in a throat because of different reasons of each individual in this liberal world.

I really love the former way and if there is an ultimate way to restore it I will devote myself to participate.

[  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]    WELCOME TO DATABLOCKCHAIN    [  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]
Mainsale now LIVE!  //  Raised $16 Million in PRE-SALE
mingsoykitty

Activity: 12

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:37:36 PM

Oh! I am also married and I feel that i am not inlove my partner anymore but I'm still show to my partner that I am still care and love  because we have a child and yes because of the commitment. Sometimes I want to quit especially the times that we're not in good terms . I feel pity  to my self cause I feel I'm not free for what I want to do and I'm only fooling my self for doing a things that suppose to be don't. I think if I can afford a divorce I will file. So for me you need a divorce married without love is like a big shit! and if your partner did not do the responsibility it means there is no love anymore. So divorce  is the solution for you to be both happy.
criza

Activity: 574
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:15:42 PM

The main reason why marriage exist is because of great love of two people for each other. But I think that marriage is way beyond enjoying yourselves and "loving" all the time. Marriage is a responsibility especially if you have kids to take care of. But what if that love that is the foundation of all of these vanished? Or starting to fade away? Is it enough reason for you to get divorced? Personally,  I don't think so. Because im the first place, I think that love don't just vanished. It won't be lost, it is just it is covered by another greater love. The key here is communication. Both parties must talk about their problems and how they feel. They must know what are their duties and responsibilities are as the parent in the household. If that doesn't work, try until it will. But not to the point yhat you physically hurt each other. Always go back to the reason why you married each other.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:21:54 AM

Being married is the hardest thing that needs to be done in our life.

You might be the richest individual on the planet but despite that, you can't ensure yourself a good relationship. Money can't buy happiness but it can buy something that will make you happy. If the fire in our relationship do not work, what will I do next is based on what we have.

If we are only two, maybe married for two years and it is now not working I will really consider to plan a divorce but if we have kids, maybe two or three of them I think I will not plan to file a divorce since I will not be staying in that relationship because I love her but because I love my family, I love my children and I doing it just for them. I don't want my children to be affected by our divorce.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌