Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 10:36:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [PRE SALE] [TXI] Tixico: Blockchain-based ticketing 🚀  (Read 482 times)
tixico.io (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 01:29:30 PM
Last edit: May 02, 2018, 10:16:15 AM by tixico.io

WEBSITE | BOUNTIES | TELEGRAM GROUP | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | MEDIUM BLOG | LINKEDIN

INTRODUCING TIXICO
Tixico is a blockchain-based ticketing service that both prevents counterfeiting and is cost-effective. Already seven companies (SynotTip Virslīga, FK Liepāja, Passport Productions, Austras balva, Tims Mints, ParaPops and Fuckup Nights Riga) have signed up to use Tixico once it's fully released in 2019. You can learn more about each of them here. Among them are organizers of concerts of Grammy-nominated and 150 million record-selling artists, hosts of charity sports events where NBA superstars participate, top-tier club football league in Europe and many more.

There will be a demo release of the platform in May 2018 and a pilot project launched in the summer of 2018. It's also worth noting that 70% of Tixico tokens will be available at the token sale and the hard cap of the project is set at 4.2 M USD.

TIXICO EXPLAINED
Tixico is a blockchain-based event management platform, which turns tickets into a virtual asset and offers support to event organizers to fund their events. It reduces counterfeit risk and ensures that resellers can potentially earn money by selling timely purchased tickets to highly-requested events in a managed, safe and controllable way. Furthermore, the power over this virtual asset ensures that the event organizer can set up a fee for each subsequent ticket sale in the secondary market and control the minimum and maximum trading price.

Additionally, Tixico offers crowdfunding functionality for events. Registered users can allocate funds for a profit share or buy discounted pre-sale tickets to events announced on the protocol. This functionality can lead to risk reduction and better planning for organizers of specialized or local events where the real demand can hardly be identified.

FUNCTIONALITY
The Tixico basic protocol consists of a primary and secondary ticketing market as well as a specific crowdfunding layer.

TICKETING
When purchasing a ticket, the user buys a virtual asset that represents the ticket on the blockchain. This has two benefits. First, this type of ticket is protected by the blockchain mechanism, which ensures the continuity of information and eliminates duplicates, offering a higher level of protection against ticket counterfeiting. Second, this unit can be resold on the secondary market. When the user attends the event, there are several entrance methods that he or she can use but all of them involve burning the ticket on the blockchain meaning there are no duplicates left.

Tixico provides the users and organizers with a safe, counterfeit-free secondary market that benefits both sides. The main advantage for the organizer is the fact that they can generate additional income from each sale of the ticket on a secondary market. This functionality also ensures that ticket scalpers will not be able to gain up to 1000% profit from each ticket because now secondary market ticket prices will be limited by predetermined limits set by event organizers.

CROWDFUNDING
To deal with today's problems on the ticketing market, Tixico will host a complete environment for event organizers, location owners, and sponsors. Most notably, the crowdfunding functionality. This allows for smaller or local events to attract much-needed funds before announcing the event to the public. It allows organizers to gain traction to their events and validate their assumptions before going further with planning the event. To reduce the risks for our users we will require the organizers to provide additional identification and a deposit to make sure the event is legitimate.

VIDEO
A picture tells more than a thousand words. Well, imagine how much a video could tell. Check it out here

TECHNOLOGY
The protocol layer is based on Ethereum smart contracts. The organizers and other users can interact with these contracts using a front-end web application provided by us or by our partners. The information is cached for reliability in a separate service layer.

MARKET
Nowadays almost no events are imaginable without an organizer's cooperation with the ticketing services, thus allowing this industry to become an important and lucrative part of the entertainment industry. It's estimated that in 2018 ticketing market in the EU amounts to approximately EUR 10.5 billion. This is a rapidly growing industry with expectations of the annual growth rate around 9.8% until 2022, resulting in a market value of EUR 15.3 billion. The largest market for entertainment, cultural and sporting event ticketing in Europe is the UK. It accounts for almost a third of the total sales volume in the European Union as in 2015 it was nearly EUR 3.3 billion in 2015, with forecasts to grow to EUR 3.8 billion by 2020.

Already SEVEN organizations have become Tixico partners and will be the first  to adopt the technology, ensuring that within the first year of operations more than 100,000 tickets will be sold using the platform. These companies are: SynotTip Virslīga, FK Liepāja, Passport Productions, Austras balva, Tims Mints, ParaPops and Fuckup Nights Riga. You can learn more about each of them here.

TEAM
The team consists of seven professionals that are working round the clock to make this idea a reality – a smart contract developer, blockchain expert, developer and data scientist, legal expert, head of sales, head of marketing, and a graphic designer. Additionally, Tixico has a board of advisors – a selected group of experts from technology and event management industries.

CROWDSALE INFORMATION
Stay tuned for more information. For now – the bounty round is coming soon! Demo will be available this May, preivate sale will go live on June and this summer the first pilot project will be launched!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tixico.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 01:31:55 PM

Reserved first reply for future updates.
stelkendobro

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 01:48:17 PM

what is the benefit for investors if they support your project?
I see the blockchain-based ticketing service project already exists a lot in the market. hopefully, the presence of the Tixico project will be different from the others, which will benefit investors and society in the future.
Fu.Sin

Activity: 378
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:06:29 PM

I would like to believe that you write here. "Already seven companies have signed a contract for the use of Tixico after it is fully released in 2019." I'd like to see the names of these world famous companies.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
tixico.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 02:08:43 PM

what is the benefit for investors if they support your project?
I see the blockchain-based ticketing service project already exists a lot in the market. hopefully, the presence of the Tixico project will be different from the others, which will benefit investors and society in the future.

Hey!
So, what is the benefit for investors if they support your project?

The investors have an opportunity to be early adopters of our token. This token would provide cheaper access to tickets and also give the investors an opportunity to create their own events or participate in event crowdfunding. We currently have 7 partners and with the help of these partners we expect to sell around 100 000 tickets, meaning the tokens will be used in our ecosystem intensively.

Competition:
We are aware that there are competing projects currently in the market. But none of them have really gotten to the mainstream market. There are a couple of things that sets us apart. First, we’re the only ones that offer a hybrid solution that means we can support physical tickets besides our on chain tickets. When we talked to our early adopters they mentioned this is a must have feature. Second, we already have 7 partners meaning more than 100k tickets will be sold within the first year of operations (more here: https://medium.com/tixico/ticketing-is-broken-7-companies-that-will-sell-100k-safe-tickets-with-tixico-in-2019-8a4b13b64b98)
tixico.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 02:13:03 PM
Last edit: April 18, 2018, 06:58:37 PM by tixico.io

I would like to believe that you write here. "Already seven companies have signed a contract for the use of Tixico after it is fully released in 2019." I'd like to see the names of these world famous companies.

sure thing, nothing to hide here:

SynotTip Virslīga
SynotTip Virslīga is the top-tier of club football in Latvia.

FK Liepāja
FK Liepāja is one of the top football clubs in Latvia, being former UEFA Champions League and current UEFA Europa League participants.

Passport Productions
Passport Productions is an event planning agency that hosts various local and international music, sports and cultural events. Among their recently organized events are concerts of Grammy-nominated artist Candy Dulfer, 150 million record-selling pianist Richard Clayderman, charity basketball game based around NBA superstar Kristaps Porziņģis, and many others.

Austras balva
Austras balva is the Latvian equivalent of the Mercury Music Prize in the UK, an award given to the best album of the year in Latvia.

Tims Mints
Tims Mints is a bar in Riga that almost daily hosts various concerts, art performances, plays, and stand-ups.

ParaPops
ParaPops is a music PR agency that provides a wide list of services for musicians and companies, from publicity to event hosting.

Fuckup Nights Riga
Fuckup Nights Riga is part of the global movement FuckUp Nights (present at 250 cities in more than 80 countries) that hosts regular events where professionals share their failure stories.

More info here
miroslav_dmtrv

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:04:52 PM

Hey, I would like to get some information regarding the purchase and exchange of the ICO tokens. I am interested in joining the pre-sale of Tixico ICO tokens and my main question is about how the crowdfunding works, mainly how can you receive and exchange afterwards the tokens for another currency (for example bitcoin)? Also is Metamask wallet ideal for receiving tokens? And what will be the price for a certain Tixico ICO token on the pre-sale?
tixico.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 08:31:32 PM

Hey, I would like to get some information regarding the purchase and exchange of the ICO tokens. I am interested in joining the pre-sale of Tixico ICO tokens and my main question is about how the crowdfunding works, mainly how can you receive and exchange afterwards the tokens for another currency (for example bitcoin)? Also is Metamask wallet ideal for receiving tokens? And what will be the price for a certain Tixico ICO token on the pre-sale?

Hey! Nice to hear!

With crowdfunding you mean the token sale, I assume. Wallets like Metamask or MyEtherWallet are appropriate options for your investment in our token sale, since TXC will be Ethereum-based (ERC20). Make sure you do not use an exchange wallet to transfer your funds.

The easiest way to trade your TXC afterwards will be to transfer it to an exchange and trade it there. We are working on a listing already.

Token-prices will be pinned to Ethereum and determined at the start of the private sale in June - make sure you subscribe to our newsletter at our website and join our telegram group to stay updated.
takemeout

Activity: 4

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 04:10:14 PM

Really like the idea so far, however, I have some questions.
1) Will your community also be able to participate in determining if the crowdfunding event organizer is legit or not?
2) To what will you sell tickets in the pilot project?
3) Will there be a pre-sale bonus?
4) Can I get in touch with founders of the project?
5) Will you have bounties?
tixico.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 05:15:41 PM

Really like the idea so far, however, I have some questions.
1) Will your community also be able to participate in determining if the crowdfunding event organizer is legit or not?
2) To what will you sell tickets in the pilot project?
3) Will there be a pre-sale bonus?
4) Can I get in touch with founders of the project?
5) Will you have bounties?

Hey! Thanks for the kind words!

Here are answers to your questions:

1) Yes, our token holders will be able to vote on this and participate in the evaluation process.
2) Although at the moment we can't disclose all details, we already can reveal that we'll cooperate with one of our already established partners to sell tickets to more than one event that will be hosted in the summer. More details to follow soon, follow us here, on Telegram or subscribe to Tixico newsletter and you'll not miss it.
3) Yes, we'll announce more details on our private token sale in the following weeks.
4) Of course! The easiest way to get in touch with each of them is on our Telegram group that you can join here.
5) Yes, the will be announced very, very soon!
tokenhunter2

Activity: 3

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:28:58 PM

Hi! I like the ratio of the hardcap and tokens being sold. I think I will wait for the demo to be released and then decide if I want to invest. I have some questions also. Will you add more advisors? Do you plan to expand to Ukraine?
tixico.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 08:31:27 AM

Hi! I like the ratio of the hardcap and tokens being sold. I think I will wait for the demo to be released and then decide if I want to invest. I have some questions also. Will you add more advisors? Do you plan to expand to Ukraine?

Hey tokenhunter2! Thank you for your interest in our project and the nice comment!

The demo
The demo will be released in may. Then you can get an idea of what Tixico will deliver in the future. I think this is a good foundation for an investment decision.

Advisors
Yes, we are in talks with potential advisors that can help us with their experience in the technology and market to make our project a success.

Expanding
Our initial focus is set to the Baltics. Once our platform is fit for public use - it can be used anywhere, not only in the Baltic states.
tixico.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 11:53:54 AM

We're happy to announce the launch of Round 1 of our Official Bounty Campaign! 1,000,000 TXI tokens in the value of approximately $60,000 USD are being distributed, so make sure not to miss out on them!

You can find more information on our Bounties here!
lipochka_s

Activity: 476
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 01:59:54 PM

In the company's generosity, the first round began today, and when there will be 2 more rounds? If the rounds are, tell me, please, whether the rule will change or remain the same? I did not find any information about them. Thank you!
tixico.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 06:32:02 PM

In the company's generosity, the first round began today, and when there will be 2 more rounds? If the rounds are, tell me, please, whether the rule will change or remain the same? I did not find any information about them. Thank you!

We will indeed launch 2 more rounds of Bounties, both of them starting in Summer. I can assure you that each of them will have a unique set of rules and Bounties, but we'll announce exact details right before the launch of these rounds. Hope this answers your question properly and we'll be glad to answer any other of your questions!
tixico.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 10:04:21 AM

We're happy to announce the first leg of our roadshow - conferences all over Europe where you'll be able to meet Tixico team in person!

If you're visiting Chainges Conference in Amsterdam on 4th and 5th of May, Bloxpo in Stockholm on 17th of May or Blockshow Europe in Berlin on 28th and 29th of May, feel free to schedule a meeting with us or simply learn more about our roadshow here!
french_andrey

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:03:23 PM

The idea of the project seemed interesting to me. Tixico will help event organizers to be more interactive with their audience making sure that their offering is actually relevant to the public's interests.
hoanghon666

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 05:56:03 PM

Who can tell me how to see the developers and their team? And where you can watch the guarantor of the company? As I have never found them. Many thank!
lilowend

Activity: 65

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:56:36 AM

Good day! We added your project to the organizer for bounty hunters - http://liquidico.com/campaign/423. We can hold your ann thread on first 2 pages. Is it intresting for you?
tixico.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 10:02:38 AM

Who can tell me how to see the developers and their team? And where you can watch the guarantor of the company? As I have never found them. Many thank!

Hi!

You can learn more about the team behind Tixico in our website. If you'd like to speak to them in person, please visit our Telegram group

And could you please specify what do you mean by the guarantor of the company? I didn't quite understand the question so am not really able to answer it at the moment.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: